Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 04

Story Info
Into the lion's den
11k words
4.68
10.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone!

I'm back finally with my crazy girls. Sorry it has been so long but school was crazy this semester and I didn't have much time to write. Hopefully this chapter makes up for it. It's one of the longest I've written so far at about 32 pages in Word. As always, please comment and vote. Let me know which lady you would like to see next.

Also you might want to grab the tissues... For multiple reasons.

Enjoy!

~Vixen

Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion: Chapter 4 - Individual Cases: Karen Sutter

Karen looked around the club as she sat at the bar, waiting for her and Alex's drinks. She was dressed to seduce and it seemed to be working rather well. The tight low cut black dress she was wearing hugged every curve and just barely covered her ass. As far as she was concerned, she looked to die for and all the men that were buying their drinks seemed to confirm that.

She winked past the men and brought the drinks over to the table Alex was sitting at. She sat the drinks down and then slid into the booth.

"Are we drinking free tonight?" Alex asked with a chuckle. Karen winked before sipping at her Raspberry Lemon Drop. Alex rolled her eyes and sipped at her Cosmo. They sat there and drank and talked for a bit, a few men and even some women coming over to talk to them and buy them drinks occasionally. Finally they got up and made their way to the middle of the floor and started dancing.

They danced together, grinding against each other in very sexual ways. They had several men stop and stare and soon a few joined in. Alex was pulled away by one guy and after a moment Karen was snatched up by a couple.

The girl was in a pair of jean shorts with a rhinestone belt and a black tank top. Her breasts were nice and full and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra since Karen could see her nipples plainly through the top. The man was in tight jeans and a button up plaid shirt that wasn't buttoned up all the way. It showed off his muscular chest and tone ass rather well and Karen wanted to rub herself all over both of them.

"Karen?" Came Alex's voice a few minutes later. She had a man wrapped around her and was smirking. Karen saw a little flash of red in her eyes and knew what was coming. "I'm heading out."

"Of course. Have fun." Karen winked at her friend.

"Want to come home with us tonight?" the woman, who Karen thought was named Dana, asked. The man was her husband or something and had some really common name like George or Sam. Karen smiled at Dana and ran her hands over her hips.

"I would love to," Karen replied over the pulse of the music. Dana took her hand and led her off the dance floor and towards the door. They walked over to some sort of expensive sports car and Dana slipped into the backseat with her while Tim hopped into the driver's seat.

They drove down the road as Dana and Karen started to make out, their tongues fighting for dominance. Dana slipped her hands up Karen's waist and to her shoulders where she pulled down the straps to her dress causing her large breasts to spill out. She cupped them both in her hands before leaning down to circle a nipple with her tongue. Karen moaned and slipped her fingers into Dana's short curls, arching into her mouth.

She gasped as Dana suddenly nipped at that nipple while twisting the other with her fingers. She continued to pinch, pull and twist on one nipple while sucking, licking and biting the other. Karen moaned and gasped as her nipples were played with, getting close to cumming from just that. She glanced up at the driver's seat and saw David had unzipped his pants and was stroking himself as he drove. At that moment Dana decided to bite her nipple a bit harder and Karen screamed out in orgasm, her juices covering the seat.

"No underwear tonight?" Dana teased before sliding Karen's dress up a little to reveal her now soaking pussy. She slid her fingers along her slit and started licking her other nipple. She nibbled at it for a moment before beginning to kiss down Karen's body, making her shiver in anticipation. Stopped at her bellybutton she nibbled at it before continuing down.

Karen adjusted a bit as Dana stopped and looked up at her. Her tongue then slid slowly along Karen's slit, making her moan and shiver in pleasure. She threaded her fingers into the other woman's hair as she continued to lazily lick along her pussy. Just when Karen was about to lose it and demand more, Dana finally slipped her tongue into her dripping wet cunt. Karen moaned and mewled in pleasure as Dana fucked her with her tongue as her nails dug into Karen's thighs. She then started looping up around Karen's clit and then back into her hole a few times before flicking it over and over again.

"Oh fuck..." Karen was writhing in ecstasy, playing with her own breasts and gripping Dana's hair a bit tighter. Dana sucked on Karen's clit before nibbling on her. Karen cried out for more and Dana obliged by shoving a finger roughly into her. She arched it to hit right at the perfect spot and soon Karen was screaming in another mind blowing orgasm.

"Maybe we should continue this inside?" the man asked. It was only then that Karen realized that the car had stopped in a garage. She giggled before nodding and stepping out of the car, not even bothering to fix her dress as she followed Dana inside. She was suddenly grabbed from behind and shoved onto the dining room table by Will or whatever his name was. She moaned as he slid two fingers into her and then licked them.

"Damn. You taste just as good as you smell." He chuckled before leading her after his wife to their bedroom. Dana started stripping along the way and Karen admired her ass. They got to the bedroom and Dana climbed onto the bed, opening her legs in invitation. Karen practically purred and crawled onto the bed slightly so she could eat out the clean shaved pussy before her. She started licking and teasing the lips before she felt herself be pulled back slightly and the guy's dick slide along her still sopping cunt.

She gasped as he slid home in one thrust and arched her back, clawing slightly at the bed. She felt Dana slip her fingers into her hair and quickly went back to licking her wet hole as her husband started thrusting slowly. She moaned as his cock hit all the right spots and Dana's taste got sweeter the more she licked. She was half tempted to shift her tongue slightly to make it more pleasurable but she wasn't sure she could control her shift at that moment.

She swirled her tongue around Dana's clit and slid a finger into her hole, slowly starting to fuck her with it. She moaned as whatever-his-name-was quickened his thrusts and slipped another finger into his wife. Dana was moaning and watching them both with pleasure in her eyes. Karen could feel herself getting close, especially with how her nipples were brushing against the rough blanket. She curled her fingers in Dana's pussy and started to stroke her g-spot right as her husband thrusts sped up more.

A moment later Dana screamed out in ecstasy and squirted onto Karen's face. Karen almost purred before moaning as Dana's husband started rubbing her clit, sending electricity through her body. She felt her pussy start to contract and was soon crying out in her own orgasm, the man behind her soon following. They both collapsed onto the bed, panting.

"Mmm. That was sexy Freddy." Dana giggled to her husband.

Ah! Fred. The other Weasley twin.Karen thought to herself as she felt him slid out of her and walked off to deal with the condom.

"So was watching you too in the backseat of the car." He responded from the connected bathroom as Karen sat up. She was about to fix her dress when Dana reached over and pulled it and her shoes off. Dana cuddled up to her and Fred soon came back, cuddling to her other side.

Great. A cuddly couple. This will be fun to slip out of...Karen thought with a yawn.

"Maybe we can play more in the morning?" Dana smiled sleepily.

Sorry sweetie, I don't do morning after.Karen thought to herself while pretending to be sleepy and give a little mumble that would sound positive. The couple soon started to fall asleep and Karen decided to take a small nap as well.

She woke a few hours later and quickly slipped out of the sleeping couples arms. They rolled over and cuddled to each other without waking up. Karen smirked and grabbed her things before stepping outside to call a cab. She waited on the front step as the sun began to rise, lighting up the skyline.

Another day, another game and another set of names to forget.She thought as the cab pulled up.

"Where you headed beautiful?" the cab driver asked as she slipped into the passenger side. She smirked at the rather attractive man before giving him the address.

Carlos,She read off his license.Another name to forget.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Karen woke up a few days later and stretched out, only to jump slightly as she realized she was half transformed. She had rounded lion ears, a tail and golden fur covering her skin. Her hands were clawed and her feet were partially changed to paws.

"Fuck..." She growled out, barely intelligible. She looked over at the calendar and realized that the new moon was soon coming up.

"Time for a run," She grumbled before yanking off the nighty she had been wearing, making her slightly smaller boobs bounce. She opened the door and headed towards the garden and forest behind it. She was hoping to not run into anyone on her way there but of course she had no such luck.

"Karen?" came Vixen's voice as Karen passed the kitchen.

Of course it HAD to be her.Karen winced before turning back to Vixen.

"Going for a run." Her voice came out as a growl, as it tends to do sometimes in this form. Vixen looked at her for a moment with an analyzing look before nodding.

"Come see me when you're done," she told her before going back to the kitchen to talk to some of the staff.

Karen sighed and then ran off towards the garden, hoping not to run into anyone else. She shifted once she got outside and let her lion have control. Her lion stretched out and then groomed herself for a moment before her stomach grumbled.

Human not eating enough,The lion thought before running off towards the forest to hunt. She took down a large buck with practiced precision and guzzled it down quickly before going to clean herself in a nearby stream. As the water rinsed away the blood, she took a couple drinks and looked around the forest. She decided to explore the unfamiliar territory a bit more and ran around for the next hour, sniffing at things. Finally she headed back for the mansion, but only at her human's insistence.

Karen shifted back to her human form as she got to the back door of the mansion and slipped inside. She sighed as she headed to Vixen's study, knowing there was no avoiding it.

"Come in," Vixen called out when she knocked on the door. Karen walked in and saw some of her clothes sat on a chair nearby. She rolled her eyes at human modesty before slipping the clothes on.

"Alright. I'm decent." She announced. Vixen turned to face her in her chair before motioning for Karen to take a seat.

"Did you enjoy your run?"

"Yes," Karen responded stiffly. Vixen sighed before looking her over more.

"How often do you let your lion out Karen?"

"Every once in awhile..." Karen mumbled, looking away.

"When was the last time you let her out?" Vixen pressed.

"This morning."

"Before this morning Karen."

"When you asked to see her when I moved in..." she finally admitted. Vixen looked at her in shock.

"That... That was over a month ago!" Karen looked down as Vixen said this and sighed.

"Yes..."

"Karen, you have to let her out more often than that. You should know better than to try and cage your animal!"

Karen growled slightly and stood up to pace.

"You think I don't know that? I've done it in the past and it has cost me! It's just... I forget sometimes..." Karen looked away as she said that, not saying the whole truth. Vixen sighed and shook her head.

"From now on I want you to let her out for an hour each night and let her run around. She is just going to rebel in other ways soon if you don't."

Karen growled, her eyes flashing.

"I am not a toddler that needs to be taught how to control her beast!" She screamed at the woman before her. Vixen looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Clearly you are. If you can't control your temper, you can hardly control your beast." Vixen pointed out before motioning behind Karen. Karen looked behind her and saw that her tail had grown out without her noticing. She noticed her claws were out as well and suddenly felt her eyes stinging.

No! I will not cry! Especially not in front of her!She thought before storming out with a growl. She walked by the kitchen and dining room, where the others were eating breakfast, and ignored the growling in her stomach the smells caused. Her beast demanded she go get more food but she ignored it. She was too frustrated to eat and she didn't want to eat her emotions and make herself gain any weight. She already worked too hard to keep her figure.

She stormed into her room and decided that a cat nap was in order.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

She woke up just after noon and decided to get something small to eat. She found Tala, Alex and Ella sitting in the dining room eating lunch. She grabbed a plate and put two foot long turkey sandwiches and a small salad on it. She winked at Ella as she passed her, making the angel blush and look down at her plate more. Karen chuckled and sat down next to Alex who smiled and winked at her. Tala glanced up at her before raising an eyebrow.

"Is that all you're eating?" she asked in slight disbelief.

"Yeah, so?" Karen snapped back. Tala shook her head before going back to her five foot long sandwiches, two slices of Meat Lover's pizza, small salad and side of chips. Karen ignored her and turned back to Alex, who was eating a rare steak and drinking a glass of what smelled like elk blood.

"Do you want to spar after lunch?"

"I can't. I have my session with Vixen." Alex sighed. "But maybe after dinner?"

"Oh. Sure. That sounds good." Karen nodded, slightly disappointed before going back to eating her sandwiches. She waved goodbye as her friend went to her session before finishing her salad and standing up right as Tala's phone rang. Tala growled as she looked at it, almost looking like she wanted to chuck it against the wall.

"Ex boyfriend calling?" Karen teased. Tala glared at her as she answered.

"What do you want, Cran?" She barked into the phone. Karen grinned, already pretty sure she knew where this was going.

"Fine! If I give her the phone will you stop calling?" Tala snapped at his response. Karen followed Tala as she left the room with a growl and started to head towards Serenity's room.

"Here," Karen heard Tala say after turning a corner. Karen peeked around and saw her holding out the phone towards a confused Serenity.

"Um..." The poor girl almost seemed to not know what a phone was for a second.

"Take it. He won't stop calling me." She snapped before putting the phone in Serenity's hand and walking off. Serenity seemed to stare at it as if it would bite her for a moment before putting it to her ear.

"H-Hello?" She stuttered into the phone before her eyes went wide in surprise. "Cran?"

"I-I'm good. Much better now. Thank you. For saving me." She stuttered out after a pause. She teared up and there was another moment of silence before the young girl's cheeks turned pink.

"I-I wouldn't mind seeing a movie." Serenity chocked out after a moment. Karen grinned and forced herself not to jump up and down in joy. Instead she slipped out from behind her corner and leaned against the wall in front of Serenity as she finished making arrangements with Cran.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then!" Serenity completed the call before smiling at the phone. She looked up a bit startled and her cheeks turned a bit darker pink when she noticed Karen.

Sooo adorable!Karen thought with a slight chuckle.

"Do I get to dress you up for your date?" She asked as she tried to hold back her excitement.

"D-date? Oh... I guess it is a date, huh?"

"Wait... Have you never actually been on a date before?"

Serenity's cheeks turned red this time and Karen's eyes went wide before she grinned in glee.

"Oh this should be fun! Please let me dress you up! Please?!" she pretended to beg the poor girl. After all, she wouldn't know what to expect if this was her first date.

"Um... I don't know... We are just going to see a movie..."

"Okay. So casual date wear." Karen stated with a shrug, trying to get her to see that she could help.

It's for your own good! Poor girl won't know what to do without me!Karen thought to herself.

"I... Okay. I guess you could help." Serenity finally agreed. Karen grinned happily and clapped her hands.

"Okay. I'll meet you in your room at three pm tomorrow."

"Three? Why so early? He won't pick me up until probably about 5:30 or six." The poor naïve girl asked in confusion as Karen started to walk away.

"Oh sweetie. You have so much to learn." Karen chuckled before heading off towards her room.

She was grinning with the new gossip of Serenity's date and knew she had to tell someone. The rest of the afternoon she spent telling the rest of the mansion about it, giggling with Alex once she got done with her session with Vixen. During dinner she talked to Alex and Serenity about her date and what to have her wear. She was so distracted by this that she didn't pay attention to what she was eating. It wasn't until after the fifth steak, third helping of mashed potatoes and the fourth serving of green beans that she realized just how much she just consumed.

Did I really just eat that much?!She thought to herself in horror before she set her fork down and turned to Alex.

"So we're sparing after this, right?" She hoped her tone didn't come out as desperate as she felt.

"Actually there was a movie that Chloe and Asia were going to watch that I wanted to watch. If you look closely I'm actually in the background." Alex grinned. "Do you want to watch it with us?"

Karen pushed down her panic and nodded. She just hoped that the extra calories wouldn't hit her later.

'''''''''''''

She woke up the next morning in her half form again and growled to herself before getting out of bed and heading outside. She was grateful not to run into anyone this time and quickly shifted fully to let her lion take control. She ran off into the woods to go hunt and run around again. After a couple hours she went back inside and got dressed. She looked herself over in her full length mirror and suddenly started to panic.

Are these pants tighter on me?!She thought as she looked at her ass and thighs in the mirror.I swear they weren't this tight on me before!

She quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra and grabbed her mp3 player before running to the training room in the basement. There was no one in there at the moment so she decided to do something she hadn't done in a long time. She turned on some music and started to practice a couple old dance routines, working up a sweat and looking sexy while doing so. She let the moves take over, trying to ignore the memories that went with them. After the last routine she paused for a water break and noticed that she had an audience.

"That was good." Tala stated from where she was leaning against the door. Karen almost snorted at that, knowing that Miss Perfect probably thought it had actually been terrible.

"Sure." She said as she grabbed her mp3 player off the system. She tried to walk out but Tala blocked her way, frowning.