Madam Vixen's Mad Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give her a good new life. She deserves that..." Ella told the angel of death. The hood bobbed in acknowledgement as the angel took the soul and vanished. Serenity started sobbing and Karen couldn't stand it anymore. She dove at Serenity and held her close as they cried together. She didn't care what anyone else thought of her at that moment because this was only about the two of them. For just that moment, the others all faded away.

"I'm sorry Serenity..." she whispered weakly.

"It's not your fault Karen," Serenity hiccupped as she clung to her. They held each other for a little longer before remembering that there were other people there. Karen quickly let Serenity go so she could get hugs and support from the others. She backed up and then leaned against a wall as she wiped her eyes. A moment later someone else leaned against the wall beside her and she glanced up to see Vixen before looking at the ground.

"So..." Vixen began. Karen sighed and looked up, watching Anna comfort Serenity.

"I'm ready to talk," Karen finally said.