Madam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

Laura spasmed around him and the entire length of her passage fluttered in caress around his driving fuck meat, milking his huge cock, as she started to cum again. She screamed until her throat was raw, as she shook through the waves of pleasure that left her senseless, and disorientated.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Jeff you're so bad," she cried, while going nova again.

He managed to hang on through the storm of her release, but he really didn't know how. He tenderly caressed her back and shoulders as the pitching waves of hot emotion began to level.

"Oh Jeff baby, that was beautiful," she whispered, when she finally calmed down.

He became even more primal with his fucking, as she adjusted her hips to meet the hard driving thrust of his hips. Finally, she felt the girth of his cock swell inside her, as she whimpered in front of him, overcome with the sound, smell, and feel of the man.

"Come for me baby, fill me with your hot seed, oh baby I need to feel you shoot there" she wooed!

She bucked, as she felt again, the stinging heat of his hands report against her ass, and the woman went radiant inside.

Jeff reached under Laura and squeezed her breast savagely making the young prostitute cry out, as his fast moving cock ripped through her ass. Jeff was in high gear while his cock pounded her opening and soon Laura began to shake again too. Her cunt fluttered and went supernova once more, as the convulsions of her orgasm milked his stiff pussy pleaser.

He arched his back and threw his head back in ecstasy as he empty himself into her convulsing channel, stream, after stream, of hot, sticky cum, exploded into her opening.

She fucked back against him madly, as he shot his cream into her tight opening, flexing fiercely to milk the stuff out of his cock. The huge muscle was wild inside her body as it expelled its cum, bathing her insides with its delicious warmth.

"Oh baby you come so good for me," she sighed, as his wet come traveled down the inside of her thigh.

He curled to her form and nuzzled her shoulder and neck with his lips before he dislodged himself and rolled away. He flopped out beside her, noting the full swell of her breasts underneath her body and how beautiful they looked they looked from this angle.

"Did you mean it," he asked her playfully?

"Mean what dear," she responded coyly?

"You know fucking well what ... slut," he barked!

"Yes, and I hope you're not the jealous type," she responded smiling.

"I won't be, as long I know your loyalty is with me Laura," he said.

"Te amo, tesoro mio," she whispered softly, with sincerity.

He fucked her again before he took her to the top of the Stratosphere Casino for a night view of the city, and once more when they returned. She had kissed him there and told him she loved him, as they looked out over the valley, with its lights twinkling like multicolored gems on some black velvet cloth ... as far as the eye could see.

For the first time ... in a long time, Laura was at home again, at peace in her inner being. She clung to him that evening never far from his side, her eyes constantly attending his form with loving care.

She fell asleep in his arms that night among the cool satin sheets of their bed, and smiled through her dreams!

--------------------------

End part 1

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers