Madame Jenoix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candour
Candour
70 Followers

Now the underwear was in place, Madame Jenoix picked up a skirt from the desk. It was a standard school uniform skirt, grey and pleated. Jenny stepped in to the offered garment and soon her panties were covered up. Next were the uniform top, tight lacy blouse, tie and blazer.

Chapter 4

---------

Madame Jenoix stood back to appreciate the view, and made a fuss of straightening Jenny's clothes. "So pretty. You really are a delight. But let's give you a little make up before we go any further, and I intend to go much further with you. Come and sit down for me."

Jenny followed Madame around the desk, and perched on the offered chair.

"We'll have to remove this I'm afraid, don't worry, you'll get a cock back in there later I'm sure." said Madame, as she gently unbuckled the gag and slid the dildo out of Jenny's mouth.

She found her make up bag, and got to work. Nails, lips and eyes were all made up to the best of Madame's ability, and Jenny practically glowed with excitement at her new look.

Lips glossy and plump, eyes dark and sultry, nails red and slutty, Jenny looked every inch the naughty schoolgirl. Out on the town and looking for some action, that was the look she now had. Madame was feeling rather naughty too now; Jeremy had suddenly become quite the minx as Jenny.

"One last thing to complete you," Madame said, gently inserting Jenny's pink stockinged toes into a pair of red heels.

Not as high as Madame's, that would require practice, but a pair of pretty, red patent leather shoes with a 2" heel.

"Now that I've done so much for you it's about time you do something for me. Kneel."

Jenny quickly obeyed and looked up expectantly into Madame's eyes. She slowly pushed her feet apart, spreading her legs, while lifting the heavy material of her skirt. Jenny felt her nipples tingle again at the gradually building expectation as Madame's stocking tops, and then panties came into view.

Inch after inch of lace frills, then a hem of deep red, blending into a lighter and very sexy bright red. Bows of pink satin appeared, dotted around the top of the frilled top hem completed the wondrous sight. Jenny made a very slight whimpering noise at the beauty and was guided, face down into the frills. Madame Jenoix had obviously been very aroused for some time, and this had made her panties quite patently wet, a large moist patch glistening under the lucky sissy's face.

Madame was keen to prolong both their excitement, and held her quivering girl there for some time, able to do nothing but breathe in the musky aroma of her Madame's passion. Jenny poked out her tongue slightly, and lapped gently at the dark pink patch, revelling in her first glorious taste. She tasted again and again, ever more eager to enjoy all of her Madame's lust for this pretty young girl. Knowing that she been the cause of the ever widening moistness in Madame's underwear made it all the more exciting, Jenny's eyes widening as she saw her teachers fingers reaching down to her crotch again.

Placing one finger under Jenny's tongue and gently lifting, tongue still pleasantly active, Madame used her other hand to pull the crotch of her panties across to the side. Sissy Jenny finally got to see her first real pussy, in the most fantastic and incredible of ways.

Madame continued to hold the girl away, burning for her tongue but wanting to tease her, taunt her, and control her. She kept her panties pulled across with one finger, used another two to gently separate her lips, and the fourth to slide, glacially slow, inside her well lubricated and almost steaming hot pussy.

She slid her finger inside, watching Jenny's delighted face, then moved her finger deeper.

"Have you ever seen a girl like this before?" she asked.

Jenny shook her head, never having been intimate with anyone.

"I haven't even kissed a girl before."

Madame felt sorry for the sissy, it was obvious she was completely inexperienced. That would soon change. Noting that Jenny was completed mesmerised by Madame's probing digit, gliding wetly in and out of her dripping pussy, she decided some interrogation might be possible.

"Have you been spying on pretty girls long?" - Jenny's head shook gently, pretty hair flowing around her face.

"Have you known you were a sissy and been dressing up for long?" - the tiniest of nods this time, rewarded by Madame removing her pussy covered finger and pushing it into sissy's mouth instead.

"Do you enjoy being a girl?" - a more obvious nod this time, Jenny's mouth sucking on her teacher's finger while licking at it with her tongue.

"You make a very pretty girl; you look so sexy. I like it when sexy girls kiss me. Would you like to kiss me?" - a vigorous nod this time, eyes finally breaking away from Madame's most intimate place and looking into her eyes, almost begging.

"That's wonderful, I can't wait to kiss those ruby red lips. Forcing my tongue into your mouth, being your first experience, all so perfect. I've been pleasured by many young girls here, so many over the years. Some wanted me for my body, some feel desperately in love, some I forced into performing for me, some were looking for a way to fix their grades. But, of all these girls, you are my first virgin. I shall treasure and enjoy you. Now another question, you might not have kissed a girl, but have you ever played with another boy? Maybe just for fun, licking his cock or running your soft hands up and down his stiff penis until he came for you, his hot white cum shooting up and splashing your eager face. Then running down, dripping on to your fingers, where you take a sneaky lick from when he's not looking, enjoying the taste of his manhood. Have you done that?"

Jenny, still looking adoringly at Madame, had begun to blush again while she spoke. By the time Madame asked her question, Jenny had taken the finger deeper into her mouth, and was trying to hide her flushed, red face in Madame's frillies panties.

"Oh it's okay sissy, I don't mind if you've played with other boys before. So long as I'm the first to have your tongue in my pussy, and the first to watch a man force his big hard cock up your tight, creamy virgin ass."

Jenny whimpered again, finally breaking his line of sight with Madame and buried his face in her lap.

"There there," Madame cooed, stroking her long soft hair, "Its okay, I'll be there with you, holding your hand, your face in my pussy just like now; lapping away. I'll hold you tightly, your pretty little body quivering against me in whatever pretty dress I pick out for you. Then your first man will push you to your knees, slowly lift up your dress and then slide your panties aside, exposing your precious little sissy pussy. I will have made sure your pussy was nice and wet for him beforehand, inserting my latex gloved fingers, covered in slippery lube, up inside you while you tell me how much you love me. Then he'll take his rigid, throbbing cock which you would have just kissed and licked to perfection like a good girl, and gently but firmly enter you for the first time. You'll probably squeal, and it will hurt, but we will hold you down, and I'll watch as he fucks you, faster and faster, harder and harder, making you scream with pain and pleasure, raping your too small hole before finally giving you his gift. A wonderful big load of his juicy, gooey man cum shooting deep up inside you like an enema. Then, after he's done he'll pull out and you will clean his cock for him, licking up all the cum like any pretty little pink princess would."

Jenny was still buried in Madame's lap, hiding amongst the frills and between her stocking tops. Madame Jenoix could see her quivering, whether in fear or excitement didn't really matter. Jenny was going to do all those things whether she wanted to or not.

"But that's for another time, nothing to bother your pretty little head about. Talking of head, it's about time you gave me some. Let me show you how. Head up, just there, perfect, now tongue out and place it just *ah* there. Now just gently lap there like a kitten with a bowl of milk. And don't stop until I tell you to move."

Jenny eagerly licked at her soft, warm and wet pussy, having been shown where Madame's clitoris was. Her first taste of a girl, and what a girl! His beautiful ballet teacher had become her beautiful and kinky sex teacher. She did her best not to think of the promises of anal rape, and instead concentrated on the little bud of Madame's joy. Her tongue was being well exercised, Madame making soft, moaning noises as her new pet pleasured her.

After a while, she guided Jenny's mouth down a little, nose nestling gently against the outside lips of her clit and tongue pushed smoothly downwards to Madame's pussy. Teacher and pupil settled down, Madame watching Jenny's pretty hair as she bobbed up and down licking lovingly at her pussy.

This lasted for some time, until Madame reached her third orgasm at the young boygirls touch.

"That's enough my little flower," Madame told Jenny, "now it's time for me to return the favour."

Jenny lifted her head, looking a little disappointed at being stopped. She thought this had been her reward all along! Wondering what could be in store for her, she sat back on her knees facing Madame.

"What pleasure should I inflict on my beautiful, pretty, slutty and very well behaved girlfriend? What delicious treat is in store for you? Well unfortunately for you it won't be involving this."

Madame pulled back her leg, then slid it forwards and up in between the sissy's legs. She poked her leather, stilettoed shoes up inside Jenny's skirt and ran the toe along her panties, then pushed the sole of her shoe back along her sissy clit, back and forth causing Jenny to squirm and squeal in delight.

"No I'm afraid this won't be getting to squirt your sissy juice with me tonight. Maybe one day I'll let you rub it against my shoe until you make your special cream all over them, before you lick it all up like a good girl. But no, not that tonight. You are going to be my little sissy princess in uniform all evening for me, and princesses don't make cream out of their clitties. No I have a much better idea. Pop yourself up and sit on the desk for me."

Jenny promptly followed instructions and let Madame fuss about her again, straightening her stockings, puffing out her skirt, tidying her blouse before finally fixing her make up.

While touching up Jenny's lip gloss, she said "There, can't have you looking like a cheap whore who has just been fucked in a run down motel can we? You aren't some slutty hooker, drinking cum for five bucks a shot. No, you are my perfect little prim princess, when you take some mans hot jism in your ass, face and mouth you are going to look impeccable. And you'll make a lot more than five dollars a go."

Smoothing out Jenny's eye shadow before reapplying some fresh make up, she said "but I do keep getting carried away with your bright future. Let's concentrate on here and now. Your attentive tongue deserves a reward, so I'll let you worship me with it. I know you'll enjoy that, I've been teasing you with my shoes for a few years now, I can always spot the boys with shoe and stocking fetishes. I love the way the tiniest little dance of dangling my heels from my toe, or running my long, bright red painted nails down my stockings can make your panties grow. Such fun sport. So down you get, I want my shoes so clean you could eat your dinner from them. Hmm, that could be fun... Oh, wait, stay there, I have a better idea. You'll just have to wait to worship my shoes. I do have a little present for you, it's a surprise though so you'll have to wear this."

Madame took a pair of black panties and put them over Jenny's head and eyes, before taking some more spare stockings and tying them around to make a blindfold.

"And to make sure you don't interfere," Madame walked behind her schoolgirl and took her hands before tying them firmly to the desk. Returning to the front, she spread Jenny's legs apart, lifting her shiny red heels and tying these tightly in place to opposite desk legs.

Forcing the large penis gag back in to Jenny's mouth, she said "I think you'd look good in petticoats, pretty one. I'll have to find some for you. Big, frilly, lacey petticoats with lots and lots of layers to push out your skirt. It makes it easier for everyone to see your stocking tops, and when you bend over everyone will be able to your beautiful frilly panties. Definitely you should be in petticoats. Oh what fun for you! It will be your first petticoating! Perhaps a corsetting too, give you more of a girly figure than you already have."

All the while she was talking, Madame had been stroking Jenny's legs and caressing her fingers gently over the bulge in her frilly French knickers.

Reaching inside, Madame pulled out Jenny's sissy clitty, which had been straining against the tight French lace. Running a fingernail down the base caused Jenny to jump sharply on the desk, squealing and mewing at the suddenness of the pleasure.

Madame smiled, enjoying the affect she had on the boy, as she always enjoyed the affect she had on boys. Sissifying and controlling them like Jenny made it so much more fun though.

"Are you ready for my present? Legs spread and exposed like the whore that you are? Good."

Madame said as Jenny nodded vigorously, obviously hoping Madame had forgotten her earlier statement about not playing with her clitty.

Removing a keyring from her pocket, she unlocked and opened the bottom drawer in her desk. Pushing her various dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and other sex toys out of the way, she found what she wanted at the back of the drawer.

Retrieving it, Madame made a few adjustments before taking hold once more of Jenny's throbbing clit.

"Now hold still." she said, sliding the cage over his cock and balls.

She adjusted it some more to fit perfectly around him, then slid the metal bars into place and clicked the lock shut.

"There you go sissy, my little present to you. Do you know what it is?"

Jenny shook her head, obviously confused and frustrated at the lack of any attention to her now fully encaged penis.

"Well let me show you." she said, untying the stockings from around her head and then pulling off the panties obscuring her view.

"Look! Aren't you lucky! I've given you my very own clitty cage. It keeps your private bits nice and safe, and will be a constant reminder that you are my property now. It is even engraved, look it says here along the top, 'This Sissy is property of Madame J'. You are a very lucky girl being my property. But that has some responsibilities attached. Like you have to keep pure and not play with yourself. You belong to me now, and only I am allowed to milk your sissy cream from you. You'll still be able to go tinkle and shower of course; I'm not a cruel mistress. Now back on with your blindfold and let's get you into position for the next game."

Madame untied one ankle and one wrist, flipped the Sissy around and tied her up again, this time bent over the desk face down, with her cute little panties up in the air after Madame gently lifted the hem of Jenny's dress up. Madame leaned over her, wrapping her arms around the quivering girl and stroking her gently, slowly reaching one hand to play with a nipple, while the other hand moved up to stroke Jenny's neck.

She kissed her softly and whispered into the Sissy's ear. "Just stay there, sexy. I've got a special treat for my perfect little princess, just the thing."

With one final squeal caused by a vicious pinch of a nipple, Madame Jenoix stood back up and reached back into her drawer, retrieving one of her favourite toys, a strap-on dildo. It wasn't quite the biggest in her collection, but it was still nice and thick and long, certainly big enough to take this little slut she thought.

She stepped in to the harness and lifted it up, pulling the straps tight around her perfectly formed backside before adjusting the dildo so it sat nicely, hard up against her happily purring pussy.

She bent down again to Jenny's ear. "Now just take a deep breath and relax. This is my special present for you, I'm going to treat you the same way I do all my girls so I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. Remember, make sure you relax."

As Madame was talking she slowly pulled down the tight little panties hiding Jenny's pussy, pulling them down as far as her outstretched legs would let them go. She then got a large metal pump, and pushed the nozzle deep inside Jenny's now wriggling anus, at least three inches in, before pushing on the handle and depositing a large load of slippery lube up inside her.

Jenny squealed again around her gag, shaking her rump as Madame slowly pulled it back out again, still pushing the handle in to fill Jenny with even more of the lube all along her tight pussy hole. Another generous dollop on the dildo, a good stroke to cover it, and she was ready to take this scared, quivering little girl's virginity.

Maybe not in the way Jenny would like, but definitely in a way that Madame would enjoy the most. She pressed the end of her plastic cock up against Jenny's puckered hole and began to push her slippery, gooey member slowly forward, entering inch by thickening inch, stretching her ass-pussy to the accompaniment of an equally gradually increasing squeal from Jenny.

She could do nothing though to stop the thick cock entering her, which even with the lubrication was still hard and painful, and squealed louder and louder, causing Madame to smile, loving the feeling of violating this little slut.

The base of the dildo pushed hard against her pussy and clit, which she enjoyed as she pushed another inch or so, before pulling out and ramming it back in again, causing more squeals from Jenny. She thrust her cock harder and deeper each time, the rougher the better, getting lost in the feelings in her pussy as Jenny writhed around, squealing as loud as she could around the huge gag in her mouth.

Eventually Madame Jenoix's cock was fully buried in the Sissy's ass-pussy, at which she stopped, much to the relief of Jenny. Reaching up once more, Madame held Jenny tightly to her, gently wiggling her hips to keep up the feeling in her pussy as she played with Jenny's nipples again, causing her to moan in pleasure and arousal with the cock still buried deep in her ass. Jenny's squeals soon turned pleasurable again, and Madame took this as her cue to start fucking her in earnest. She pulled out the whole way before ramming her giant penis hard back in, taking the little sissy all the way before fucking her over and over again, Jenny's sissy pussy stretched to accept her anal invader as she squealed in delight at the hard fucking.

"Take it you little slut, take my big, hard cock in your pussy. Squeal for me, I love listening to my little faggot whores as they hurt for me. I'm going to fuck you hard now so I can get some pleasure out of this too, nobody likes a selfish bitch."

Madame fucked Jenny roughly for some time, enjoying the feeling as the dildo bumped up against her pussy every time she took the sissy to the hilt of her cock. Finally satisfied and feeling happy, she slowed down and then pulled out the dildo.

"Well, I'm done with you now. I've had my fun for the day, it's time to go home and fuck myself silly with my vibrators and dildos while I think of my pretty little girl straining against her cage all night thinking of me. Oh, I'm feeling quite flushed already, maybe I'll pop some love eggs in for the drive home. Your clothes I assume are back in your grubby little cupboard and your disgraceful uniform is in the shower room. I suggest you take it, your new uniform and yourself home. You might want to deal with your make-up too, I'm sure your friends and family wouldn't be too happy about you turning up like a painted Jezebel. You will be in your cupboard again after my next evening lesson, waiting for me in your new uniform. I will leave your gag, a wooden chair, and hand and ankle cuffs for you to restrain yourself with. I'll expect you to be tied fast to the chair and gagged waiting. If not, you will be restrained and left in your schoolgirl's uniform in the middle of the hall over night for the cheerleaders to find you."

Candour
Candour
70 Followers