Madame Jenoix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, once released, was left to tidy herself up. Collecting up all her clothes, she hid them in her cupboard before returning to the shower room and washing all the make-up off. Clean and dry, Jenny became Jeremy once more. He found his regular clothes and then headed back home.

As Madame Jenoix had taken his camera he didn't have any new video to watch, but instead had his memories of the evening. Having been left frustrated by Madame had been agony, and he wasn't sure his erection would ever disappear again. Jeremy even spent a while trying to masturbate through the cage but with a complete lack of success. Eventually he dropped off to sleep, backside still throbbing, ready for school the next day.

Chapter 5

---------

It didn't get much better then. He was woken by his erection straining against the cage causing quite a bit of pain and ended up taking a cold shower. This helped for a bit, but the combination of feeling the cage round his cock and the beautiful girls at his school, many of which he'd seen naked, conspired to give him a hard time all morning.

He found a note in his pigeon hole at break reminding him to be in place as ordered, although how he could ever forget the things Madame had done and said to him he didn't know.

He was even thinking about what she had told him about sucking cock. It had always just been a vague fantasy, much less real than his thoughts about girls, but now it looked like his first time might be forcibly taken from him. His incredibly sexy teacher had made it quite clear she was going to watch him sucking cock for her, and probably even be fucked by men. Jeremy didn't really want his virginity to go to some strange man while Madame looked on and laughed, but it didn't seem he had much choice. His guilty, dirty, sordid secret was now no longer a secret and he was being sexually blackmailed.

"What on earth will happen this afternoon? She will have time to prepare today, she might have anything in mind." he thought on his way to lunch.

Later on Jeremy made his way to the gym hall again, disappearing off quietly when given the opportunity. Sneaking to the cupboard, he could hear the girls getting ready as he stripped, dress in his new uniform, and then took a look at the items Madame had left for Jenny.

As stated, she found the chair, metal with a very sturdy frame, and the other toys. Jenny first inserted the gag, taking a little more care than Madame had. She was grateful for the velvety lining, smoothing off the hard leather, and then had an unexpected tingle go through his body as she took the big, hard black cock in her mouth. Trying not to think about it, she inspected the restraints. They were basically handcuffs, except with a fuzzy pink lining for comfort and the ankle cuffs were a little larger.

Jenny was just wrapping the cuffs around her ankle when she noticed another little package on the floor where the restraints had been. Sure that it wasn't there the day before; she put he cuffs back down and opened the box. Inside was a large, pink realistic dildo with a flat, flared base. There was also a little note.

"Hello sissy. Hopefully by now you are already dressed and ready. Here is a little something extra to remind you of me while you are watching. He's a big boy, and very eager to meet you, but you might want to use the lube I've left so he can enter you more easily. Have fun, Madame."

Sure enough, under the note was a small sachet of lubricant called Hard Anal Pleasure for Girls.

"Well that explains where it goes, anyway." Jenny considered.

Carefully opening the sachet, the sissy poured the contents over the butt plug and massaged it all over with her fingers. She was happily pleasuring the dildo for a while before realising what she was doing and quickly put it down. Pulling her panties down with her clean hand, she remembered how Madame had slid her finger into Jenny's ass to help lubricate, and so Jenny did the same.

She slowly inserted her finger, dripping with lubricant still, up into her own ass and moved it around to get her sissy pussy wet for the big cock. Feeling ready, Jenny put the cock on the seat and gently lowered herself on to it. It was really quite big, but not as big as the one that Madame her fucked her with and was slow to enter.

Jenny could hear the girls in the gym outside, and caught the occasional glimpse of pink leotards and tight, firm bodies prancing around. Her sissy clit grew a little in the cage, and feeling more horny she was able the take the big anal intruder all the way inside.

The feeling as the main part of the plug entered her was incredible, followed by a last quick push as the end tapered quickly back in causing her ass to hold it tightly inside. Taking a few seconds to catch her breath and get used to the feeling of having a large cock in her pussy, Jenny relaxed again. She wiped her hands before readjusting her underwear and uniform over the buttplug before moving her attention back to the cuffs.

Firstly she put the ankle cuffs on, the other end of each cuff around the chair leg, and then the wrist cuffs. It was a little fiddly, but Jenny managed to get the cuffs fastened to the chair and settled back to watch today's show.

Jenny looked quite a sight, schoolgirls uniform on, gag in her mouth, cuffed to a chair and wiggling occasionally on the buttplug inside her. But she soon started enjoying the view of the girls in the gym hall doing their exercises. Madame was at the front like normal, and was instructing the girls in their warm up.

Today, and Jenny wasn't sure if this was for his benefit, this seemed to consist of all the girls bending over away from him, giving him an amazing view of these girls backsides with their tight pink leotards stretched along their beautiful behinds. Quite a number of the girls were a little bit more well endowed in this area, and their leotards had been pulled into the crack giving him an almost unhindered view.

They were then instructed to turn around and repeat, this time giving him a lovely view of perfect teenage breasts jiggling about braless in their leotards. The sight of all these gorgeous creatures prancing and bouncing around in their frilly pink leotards was having a major effect on Jenny, not that she could do anything about it. Even if she wasn't handcuffed, the clit cage was very effective although it seemed to almost make her even hornier than if she wasn't wearing anything.

Madame put the girls through their paces, then after about ten minutes she stopped briefly while the girls practiced how high they could stretch their legs up, giving Jenny varying views of tight pink leotards stretched up into pretty pussies.

Madame reached into her bag and pulled something out. Looking straight at Jenny's cupboard she smiled wickedly before pressing the thing in her hand. Suddenly the cock in Jenny's pussy thrust up inside her!

She squealed slightly, but luckily the ballet girls were making too much noise for her whimpering to be heard as she felt the dildo fucking her ass remorselessly. Unable to get up or adjust anything, Jenny was now being fucked hard in the ass and loving it.

This continued for the whole lesson, with Madame occasionally adjusting the speed and force of Jenny's anal plug up and down.

Eventually the lesson finished, with Jenny now feeling quite exhausted by the ferocious fucking she had endured. Quite a bit of pre-cum had come out of her clitty and made a little wet patch in her uniform making her anal excitement quite obvious.

More desperate than ever to orgasm now, Jenny watched the girls retire to the showers and changing room. On the way out, Madame twisted the control up to maximum and then went to watch attentively as the girls showered. Jenny was now almost bouncing on the chair with the force of the cock in her ass, pounding her unceasingly. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the inside of her blouse; the silky feel was driving her mad at the sheer amount of pleasure.

Eventually Madame Jenoix returned and opened the cupboard. Smiling at the incredibly frustrated sissy, she turned the speed of the butt plug down a little and then began to talk.

"Hello there sweetypie. How do you like your new friend? You'll be seeing a lot more of him I can assure you; he just loves your tight little ass. Now let's get you to my office where we can play."

With that she reached down and unlocked Jenny's ankle cuffs, allowing her to move around a bit, although not easily still in her heels and hands tied behind her back. The teacher then released Jenny's hands, before cuffing them to each other. Madame then lifted the sissy up and, reaching beneath Jenny's skirt, took hold of her caged clitty and attached a long metal chain to the end. Tugging on it as she went, Madame walked quickly to her office with Jenny tottering along behind, desperately trying to keep up on her heels.

After arriving, Jenny was once more restrained to the desk, although this time led flat on her back.

"Now then, the moment I've been looking forward to. Tongue time!" Madame Jenoix said, smiling down at Jenny.

She climbed up on to the desk, straddling the sissy. Still wearing her pink leotard, Madame Jenoix pulled the lowest part away to show her crotchless pink tights underneath. She slid one finger in, swirling it around her wet hole, before taking it out and rubbing it all over Jenny's swollen, caged clitty head. The sissy girl writhed around on the desk as Madame teased her, before letting her clitty go. She then removed Jenny's gag and lowered herself on to her playthings mouth.

Madame spent some time riding the sissy girl's tongue, enjoying making the pretty thing perform for her. If Jenny went to slow for Madame, she would kick her sissy clitty with her high heels, prompting the sex slave to get busy again.

"Oh such a good girl, I'm sure your tongue will make everyone who gets to use it happy, although it will take some training to make you a perfect sissy slut. You'll need lots more anal training too, although it is fun watching you wriggle around when taking really big cock. I hope that never stops."

This routine became Jenny's life for a while, her afternoons spent being mercilessly teased and used by her mistress. Jenny became very used to Madame's ever-growing strap-ons too, and soon learned to closely associate being used like a slut with pleasure. Never allowed out of her cage, she became insatiable for Madame's cock, as when it was inside her was the only time she got played with. This continued for several weeks, until eventually...

Chapter 6

---------

"Could Jeremy pleased be excused? He has been requested by the Headmistress."

Jeremy couldn't believe his ears; he'd never been called in front of the Headmistress before. She was a tall imposing woman, and was known to still use the cane. Secretly, Jeremy harboured a crush on the harsh looking, powerful lady, as he tended too with any Mistress-like lady. With the entire class staring, Jeremy stood and left the classroom, walking slowly along the corridor to the Headmistress's office.

What could she want? He thought. I hope she hasn't found out about Jenny, or what I've been doing with Madame... Jeremy was desperate to keep it quiet; he definitely didn't want his parents to find out, or to affect his university chances.

Jeremy knocked on the office door, and was led in to the reception area by the Headmistress's PA. She was a completely different type of girl; slim, young commercially beautiful and with long, blonde hair flowing down her shoulders.

Jeremy started becoming aroused again, and thought about what it would be like to spend the afternoon eating her pussy, or licking her delightfully long, black platform heels.

"Come in and sit down there. And keep your hands to yourself, I've heard what you've been up to." she told him, pointing to a seat.

Jeremy sat down, now absolutely petrified. They knew! He couldn't even appreciate the girl in front of him, in her lovely trouser suit. It looked great on her, accentuating her lovely figure and full breasts. She seemed to be making a point of walking around the office, bending down, adjusting her stockings, playing with her shoes. Jeremy loved watching her, but was too scared and nervous to get aroused. Eventually his time came, and he was called in to the office by the Headmistress.

"Now the question is what are we to do. First of all is punishment I think, and then based on how well you take it I'll decide what I will do to you next. First of all though let's get you more comfortable. Strip naked so I can examine you, and then you'll put on this outfit for me. I know how much you like dressing as a girl, so you'll enjoy this. And not a peep out of you!"

Jeremy had been well conditioned to taking orders by now, and quickly dropped his clothes. He then stood to attention in front of the Headmistress, who smirked as she took a good look at his slight frame, and especially his sissy clitty cage. Now he was stood closely to her, he could get a good look at what she was wearing. A long, tight black skirt wrapped her tightly, her legs sliding against each other in their expensive silken stockings. A white blouse topped it nicely, with a sharp, well-tailored blazer.

"Well it looks like you've been well looked after, no hair at all on your girly body. Wonderful. Now why don't you pop these on for me."

The Headmistress handed Jeremy a small pair of pink panties, heavily ruffled. He took the frilly pile of lace and slipped them up over his smooth, hairless legs. They were elasticated at the back and pulled up into him, giving him the cutest looking backside, which delighted the Headmistress.

"Ooh aren't they pretty! I bought them especially for you. I just knew your little backside would look gorgeous in them, I can't wait to share your tight little backside with my friends."

She then squeezed his buttocks, groping him firmly, before handing Jenny a pink suspender belt. She held it around her waist, before turning around to allow Mistress to fasten it at the back. Next was her stockings, seamed, pink and silk.

"You really are such a good girl aren't you? Not a single complaint from you as I sissify your girly body to my whim. Perfect, now lift your left leg up and I'll roll these pretty pink frilly stockings up your leg like a good slut."

Mistress took the stockings carefully over her fingers before stroking them slowly up Jenny's leg. The silk felt wonderful against her freshly waxed legs (one of Madame Jenoix's little pleasures). Jenny's clitty twitched about in her tight frilled rumba panties, and she stroked the lacy stocking tops as they reached the top of her thighs. They had little pink bows around the top, and Jenny fastened her suspenders as Mistress began on the next leg. Once both stockings were rolled up, Mistress spent some time fiddling with them and straightening the seams so they were perfect as well as enjoying the silky feeling. Once done, she stroked her own stockinged legs up between Jenny's, both girls enjoying the intense feeling of the beautiful material. Jenny then took a lovely, ornately embroidered basque from Mistress, pink with delicate red roses sewn along the seams. Tiny pink bows decorated the frilly edges and tickled Jenny as Mistress helped her slip into the fancy garment.

The Headmistress was getting more excited now, and quickly presented Jenny with her dress. It looked like something a small girl would want, a pretty pink princess outfit, dripping with bows, hearts, frilly lace and lots of ruffles all over. Jenny just stared, it was like something out of a dream, she had never imagined being allowed to wear anything so incredibly sissy, especially not in front of a woman.

Jenny immediately put her hands up, ready for Mistress to slide the dress over her head and tighten the waist cincher. She quickly did so, getting very excited at playing dress up with her very own sissy doll.

"Oh you are just darling Jenny, just so delightful. Pop yourself in front of the mirror here and we'll just do your make up. There are a pair of shoes waiting for you, you can slip those on and do up the buckles while I get prepared."

Jenny rushed over to the stool in front of the mirror and pushed her stockinged feet into the girly heels waiting for her. They were once again pink, with even higher heels than she was used to. Patent, shiny leather, they gleamed and encased her feet completely. They were like a stiletto heeled pair of ankle boots, and took her a little while to get them on as they were quite tight, and the heels made it even more difficult. Jenny had become so engrossed in her new shoes she didn't even realise that the Headmistress had called her by her sissy name!

Once Jenny was settled, Mistress started fussing over her make up. Lots of red lipstick, shiny lip gloss, dark mascara and all the lovely things to make Jenny even prettier. She also fastened the collar of the dress around Jenny's neck, a stiff metal collar, which she locked in place with a small padlock to prevent anyone from removing the dress.

Jenny felt so privileged to have so much attention that when the Headmistress sat down on her seat and beckoned Jenny, she bounded straight over. Sitting sideways in her lap, Jenny beamed in her beautiful new outfit, and felt every part the girl she looked.

Headmistress spoke. "Now that's much better isn't it? I think we shall have to keep you in this kind of outfit as much as possible, you are much more amenable like this. But I need to talk to you about what you've been doing. Filming the girls in their pretty outfits just isn't on now, is it? As a school it is very important to maintain our image. And that costs money."

At this point the Headmistress slid her hand under Jenny's skirt and started playing with her through the silky soft material of her panties, running her fingernails under the cage.

"Luckily, we are very blessed with a group of people who are happy to give money to our school and help us to run it in the way we like. In return, we perform certain services for them. For example, we record all our sports teams in action, and send copies to our friends. Well, you might say, that's normal. Except our cameras focus on the cheerleaders exclusively and are positioned to give the best upskirt shots we can manage. You've given us some great ideas for extra videos we could be making, and I think a new ballet range could be on the cards. And for our biggest donors, a shower range. That should get the money rolling in, lots of naked, wet teens rubbing themselves before getting dressed in their school uniforms. Yes I'm sure that will be popular. Maybe if you are well-behaved and do everything your Mistresses tell you, I might even let you help with the editing. So, you'll see why I can't let a competing force enter our market."

"That is one business we have. There is another one, that is more pertinent at this moment. Sometimes we have girls that have been so naughty that they are going to be expelled, just like you. Now, this is a very prestigious school, and being expelled from here is likely to ruin your prospects. These girls are sometimes very pretty, just like you. We give them an alternative, something that will let them stay here and continue to get good grades. Our donors don't just like to look at the girls, they also like to fuck them, and they pay very well for this service. The prettier the girl, the more they pay, and the more people want to fuck her. The very pretty girls get fucked a lot, in all kinds of nasty ways. They could complain, but we always have lots of evidence of their misbehaviour. Of course, sometimes the really pretty girls are very well-behaved, good girls, and we aren't able to catch them giving blowjobs or fingering themselves in the bathroom. This is a problem for us, so we take steps to put them in a position to get caught. We have some very handsome and charming friends, who are more than happy to come in and turn our good girls into dirty whores. All captured on camera of course, girls dressed in stockings and suspenders and uniforms playing with themselves while sucking cock before getting fucked by three or four guys. What would their parents say? So, once they've watched the video, they become very compliant."