Madame Wasteland Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman trying to bring justice in a world of chaos.
1.2k words
3.78
8.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxHen446
JaxHen446
10 Followers

The year is 20XX; due to constant sickness, famine, death, and war the world that was once filled with hope and innovation is destroyed. Chaos runs these mutated lands with insanity pulling the trigger. For years the common folk of these lands thought that justice was but a myth. That was till she appeared, Madam Wasteland.

Chapter 1

Deep in the sweltering heat of Nu-Tex where the desert plains stretched far and wide a woman was walking through heated desert. Naked as the day she was born the sweat that was pouring over her from her J-Cup breasts to her round and wide butt the naked woman looked like a red haired goddess. As the woman was walking through the desert with no direction and care, the sounds of motorized vehicles were heard in the distance. Turning around the green eyed vixen saw three scraped made vehicles coming her way. Seeing the vehicles inching closer and closer the woman decided to run as fast as she could which sadly was not much.

Soon the vehicles caught up with the woman and circled around her inching closer and closer till there was no escape for her. From each car the drivers got out and walked towards the naked woman.

"Well, well, well." The skinny one of them all said. "Boys it seems we may have hit the jackpot."

"You can say that again." The darker one of the three said as he crouched down and grabbed her chin to look at her features. "The boss would love to have this one such on his dick."

Not wishing to have his grimy hands on her face the woman spat on the dark man's face causing him to slap her hard enough for her head to hit the ground.

"Easy there Charlie, the boss would hate if you broke his new toy." The short one said as his beady eyes looked at her ass.

"Rex does have a point Charlie, but the bitch does need to learn some manner." The slimmer one said with a grin. "Hey Charlie, do you still have those chains in your trunk?"

"Hell yeah Joe." Charlie said as he too cracked a smile. "And I know just what you are thinking."

Grabbing the chains from his car Charlie cuffed the woman on her wrists and then wrapped the end of the chain to the back of Joe's car. Soon the three were back on the road hopping and hollering as the naked was forced to run unless she wanted to be stuffed with sand. After what maybe an hour the drivers and the woman arrived at their base, a decrepit super market.

When they entered into the garage of the building Joel unchained the woman and pulled her by the hair where he would introduce her to his boss, Big John. Sitting on top of a crafted mad throne a burly bald head man was having sex with a young blonde woman who looked to be in her early 20's.

"Oh you like that don't you bitch." Big John said as he thrusted his 12-inch penis into the woman's vagina with all the might in his body. "If you like scream for me bitch, SCREAM!!"

"AHHHHHHH" The Blonde cried in command.

Nearly reaching his limit Big John pushed the woman of his penis and grabbed a dog bowl where he jerked himself till sperm oozed out of his penis and filled the bowl to the brim where he tossed it at the blonde.

"Thank you master." The blonde said in deranged glee as she crawled to the bowl and started to consume the white cum.

"Hey boss." Joe said as he pushed the red headed woman to Big Joe's feet. "We got you another one."

"Excellent." Big Joe said with a devious grin as he looked at the woman and her assets. "Though she looks a bit dirty to me. Take her to the showers and make sure that she is cleaned out everywhere, and I do mean everywhere."

"Alright boss." Joe said as he went to grab the woman's hair but was stopped when Big John threw him a dog collar and a leash.

"Use this, wouldn't want to damage that beautiful crimson hair of hers."

Placing the collar around her neck and latching the leash onto it Joe pulled the red-head towards the shower station in the building. Once arrived at the station Joe unlatched the leash and chained her wrists and ankles, leaving her entire body exposed.

"Alright bitch." Joe said as he lifted up the water hose. "Let's clean you up."

Pulling the handle bar towards him, Joe released the cold water towards the naked woman. Cleaning off any dried up sand on her body. Increasing the water pressure even more he aimed closely at her tits causing them to move around wildly.

"Hahaha, look at them go." Joe said with wicked laughter before moving behind her. "Now let's clean that ass of yours."

Applying the same water pressure on butt, her checks were moving around widely as well with it occasionally touching her anus and vagina. After that was done Joe then moved the water down to the soles of her feet where the naked women began to whimper a bit.

"You look clean." Joe said as he turned off the as he grabbed ahold of her left butt cheek. "But there may be some sand up your ass."

Slowly pushing the hose into the naked woman's anus he gently started the water up so he could perform an enema on her. In seconds the woman's stomach started to fill up as if she was pregnant causing the woman to curl her toes and made her hands into fist till her knuckles were white. Seeing that she was close to her limit Joe pulled the hose out causing the water to release out of her ass.

"God damn." Joe said as he unshackled the woman. "Your ass is pretty impressive. The boss is going to love you."

After the shower was finished Joe dried her off and latched her leash on to her collar once again where he led her back to Big John who was still sitting in his make shift throne and wielding a revolver

"Heh, she is just a beauty." Big John said as he noticed the woman was looking at his gun. "Oh this is a safety precaution, just in case you have any second thoughts. Now get over here!"

Crawling towards Big John, the woman looked in disgust as Big John's limp dick was lying near inches to her face.

"Go on, suck it." Big John said as he aimed the gun at the woman. "Or else."

Grabbing the penis, the woman started to suck on it with displeasure.

"Holy fuck!" Big John said as he flailed his arms up in the air causing the gun to fall right next to the woman. "This bitch is amazing, fucking ama-AGH!"

Screaming out in pain Big John looked down to find that the red-headed woman had bit down on his penis, hard. With Big John distracted and his three underlings in shock, the woman quickly grabbed the gun and fired three rounds. Each aiming at Charlie, Rex, and Joe's heads. With each of them dropping like flies the red-haired woman aimed the pistol at Big John's head as he was cupping his bloody penis.

"Wh-who the fuck are you?" Big John whimpered.

"Madame Wasteland." The woman said as the finale glimpse that Big John had was her smirk as the bullet flew straight threw his head.

End of Chapter 1

JaxHen446
JaxHen446
10 Followers