Madame's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME! EAT ME, PET!" She yells.

My hand pumps hard and fast into my Claire, trying to work her quickly to a sweet frothy cum. My fingers turn upward and I rub Madame's sweet spot, those little nubs of flesh make her respond to my touch. This tight pussy clenches further on my fingers and I reach up for her small tit and squeeze it easily in my hand. The hard nipple gripped at the base of my fingers. Madame begins to buck and it drives me on, I long for her climax. I want her to cum, to cum on me, to cum for me. My tongue laps her clit and I feel her begin to shake. My Mistress cums. I lay my head on her belly and ride it out with her. My fingers as deep as they will go, my other arm wrapped around her. I hold on as she shakes.

I kiss Madame's belly as she sighs softly. Her fingers stroke my soft hair and I pull my fingers out and lick them.

"Madame is pleased?" I smile sweetly at her, knowing she is.

"Very. Go to bed now, pet. Don't forget your clothes in the dining room."

I pouted. "Can I not sleep here, Madame?"

"NO" Madame was adamant. "I provide you with your own room."

"Madame Claire," I pushed.

"GO, or get the beating of your life." Madame threatened loudly to cow me and pointed to the door.

My head hung down and I looked to the floor. I had ruined what was so special. I sat back on my heels with hands in my lap again. Tears welled up in my eyes

"I am sorry, Mistress. I did not wish to anger you." I said contritely.

"You already knew my answer, Andrea, yet you pushed it." Claire pointed again. "Bed!" she ordered.

"Yes, Madame" I spoke to the floor and got up without looking at her. "I AM sorry, Madame."

She did not respond. I walked out the door, naked into the cold hall. I still had to retrieve my uniform.

12