Madame's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea sees the doctor again while Madame is away.
4.8k words
4.31
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept a deep sleep. Claire and the Doctor had both exhausted and satisfied me. As the sun began to pour into my room, my eyes opened up to the dawn. I had time. Madame never awoke so early. I had lotions and lanolin put away, so as the doctor suggested I applied some to my nipples. It was cold on my warm flesh and made my nipples stand out, which sadly was painful, not pleasurable. But I continued to rub the balm into my deep red areola and into the flesh of my breast. It did feel better and I'm sure over time it would be beneficial.

I began to rub my belly and spread a thinner lotion into my skin. This was wonderful. I lay back on the bed with my knees up and rubbed my tummy. 'I wish Madame would do this for me' I thought to myself. 'Her fingers would send shivers through me.'

At eight a.m. I was dressed in a crisp, fresh uniform. This one fit marginally better because I had let it out, but it showed a very deep cleavage. I opened Madame's door to find her still asleep with her body flung naked across the bed. A brandy bottle and glass on the night table suggested she did not go to sleep when I did.

Madame Claire can be delicate in this condition, also grumpy.

I sit on my heels so my head is near Madame's on the bed. "Madame Claire." my voice soft and lyrical. "It is morning, Madame."

Gently I brush a strand of raven hair from her eyes. "Madaaaame." I sing.

Slowly an eye opens. "What time is it?" she grumbles.

"Just past eight, Madame." Still speaking softly and light

"Good, I have to be in London by noon." The other eye opened. "That should give me time to collect myself. I have a meeting; you know what I'll need." Madame slowly became animated.

"I will get your clothes now, Madame." I began to get up.

"No, draw me a bath first." She looked me up and down, obviously catching sight of my 'décolletage' in my altered dress. "Did you change that?" she pointed.

"Yes, Madame." I admitted. "To make it fit better."

"You need new clothes. You're coming with me." Claire decided instantly and got off the bed, moving towards the bathroom.

"Of course, thank you, Madame." I was a little stunned but it seemed I was going shopping. With Claire, one must be able to shift to her whims. 'But shopping is nice.' I thought.

I was still in my maid's attire but wearing my coat. Madame took me to her tailor in London who suggested a suitable shop for our needs. It was only a block further into the district.

"I have business to attend to. You will go yourself." Claire said.

"Of course, Madame." I nodded.

"I will come for you when I am done." And Madame was out the door.

It was a simple dress makers shop but there were a few servant liveries on display. None looked like mine. British fashions were different than Paris. Mr. Shipmore, the tailor looked at me with raised eyebrows when I took off my coat.

"You are quite pregnant." He said the word as if distasteful. His eyes were not only on my belly though.

"Yes Sir, I know." I said in exasperation. Why do people tell me what I now?

"Most women would leave their post and be with their husband." He said.

"I have no husband." I said quickly. "Can you make something in this style that fits?" I wanted this over with. Madame would have given instructions and he would have done it.

"That short skirt? Not very practical...for most things." He didn't hide his assumptions as he looked down his nose at me.

"My Mistress does not like long skirts" not on me anyway. I didn't say that.

"Perhaps if she did The Master of the house wouldn't have got the goodies." He said quietly.

I was beet red. I could feel it. I was angry, I was ashamed, mostly I wanted to hit him.

"Well, I am sorry I wasted your time." I said coldly and turned to leave.

"I didn't say I couldn't help you." He spoke up behind me.

"Oh and you have been so helpful up till now." I said bitterly and stormed out to the street where I began to cry.

I pushed away tears as I walked. It was the garment district after all, there were other tailors. I could sew if need be. I looked back. Madame would expect me at that shop though, but I couldn't go back, not now. More tears came because I didn't know what to do. She would be furious if I wasn't there and she would be furious if I had no new clothes. I moved to the side as people bustled by me, trying to stop crying but I couldn't. I turned to a wall and put my head against it and sobbed for so many reasons.

"Are you alright, dear?" I heard a woman with a cockney accent at my left shoulder.

I tried to wipe my eyes again as I turned to her. "I'm sorry. Am I in the way?" I said apologetically.

She was probably in her fifties with ginger hair going to gray and only came to my shoulder. And now she looked a touch confused.

"No, dearie. I just get concerned when a young mother-to-be is crying in front of my shop." She smiled at me. "Come on in, dear. You can collect yourself inside."

She guided me to the door. "Thank you" I said and then she maneuvered me to a stool.

I wiped my eyes once more and blew my nose and I heard a sewing machine. The small round woman went back to working on the garment that I interrupted.

"You are a seamstress?" I asked the obvious.

"No, dearie. I herd sheep." She laughed a little. "What else would you find in the garment district?" She made fun of me, but not wickedly.

"Well, do you take orders?" I asked hopefully.

"Depends on what you need done." She shrugged as she kept working.

I took off my coat and before I could speak... "Ah, I see. It hardly fits, does it dear?"

She got up and came over to me. "You jumped at least 2 cup sizes. The girls really got bigger, didn't they?" She had her tape measure out and was already busy. "I could make it in this same style but your belly is going to grow more. Plenty of pleats to be let out would help and they could be re-sewn after the baby, but the skirt will just have to be longer."

"Not too much longer?" I was hopeful, she sounded as if she knew what she was doing. "Are you sure you can do it?"

She stopped and cocked her head at me. "Just who is paying for this and how many will you need?"

I smiled at her self-confidence. "My employer, Lady Claire Bathurst, and four I would think."

She continued to measure me. "Then yes, I can do it." She stood up straight and patted my cheek. "Is that what all the crying was about, dear?"

I was not to able beat Madame Claire back to Mr. Shipmore's. My Mistress was already inside and asking where I was. I came in the door out of breath and rushed to her side.

Madame looked at me puzzled. "Mr. Shipmore says you left."

"Mr. Shipmore did not seem to like the job at hand." My eyes cast daggers at him. "Or it's wearer." I finished.

Madame looked from him to me. "I see." She said shortly. "Go wait outside, Andrea."

"Of course, Madame." I quickly turned to obey and waited a few minutes outside until Claire came out.

"You made other arrangements?" She looked at me expectantly.

"Yes, Madame." I gave quickly.

Madame gave a small smile. "Very good, dear." And we went home.

Madame Claire never shows affection or attachment to me in public or in front of the few other servants. I am "Girl" or "Andrea" or at times "Dear", but in the tone that one would address a subservient or younger charge. And of course my response is always, "Yes, Madame." No matter the situation. But it always was, even before we started this...arrangement.

Madame requested her dinner in her room, so I had to retrieve it from the kitchen. The cook and the downstairs maid no longer talked to me. They would be civil of course but the banter of co-workers was no longer there. I missed the gossip most, but I am sure at this point the subject is me.

Claire sits at a corner desk behind the door. The house has a study but I have never seen her use it. She is pouring over an old leather bound book and seems to be comparing things in a modern hardcover text.

"Your dinner, Madame." I stand waiting for instruction.

Claire moves some things at the corner. "Here." She points and I put it down.

I wonder what she is doing but I'm not sure how to ask. Madame seems deep in her research, so I move to straighten the room and put her things away. Madame will toss things everywhere in her room, but she grew up with someone always cleaning after her. Still, it is just her room; Madame does not treat the rest of the house this way. 'The nobility are strange.' I think to myself.

"Stop moving behind me, pet." She says without looking up. "I have read the same passage three times." Her voice a little irritated.

"I am sorry, Madame. I only meant to tidy up." I explain.

"Sit here." And she points to the floor on her left side.

I obey and gently go to my knees and sit on my heels beside her. I feel Madame's left hand slide to the nape of my neck and she holds me.

"There, now I know where you are at." She says with finality.

But slowly her hold becomes a rub and a caress. Madame absentmindedly pets me as she reads. I close my eyes and it is rapture. She strokes my hair and pets my neck. When her hand leaves me, I hear Claire eating, but then her fingers return, running through my shoulder length hair. Boldly I rest my head upon her thigh. Madame does not protest but strokes me more. I am content at her feet.

Claire finishes her food and then finishes her work. She looks down at me, but is still in thought.

"Get undressed." She finally says.

I stand, using the desk to help me up. My foot has fallen asleep. I move away to be nearer the chair in the other corner where I will put my clothes. Madame watches me. I unbutton the ill fitting top and my breasts spill out. I see Claire's lips pull into a little smile. I pull each sleeve down and then just push the skirt past my hips; that is getting harder to do as my bottom gets thicker. I am not allowed panties, so that leaves just the white stockings and my shoes. I bend a little to unhook the garter belt from them...

"Stop there." Claire makes me halt with a raised hand.

My hand goes instinctively under my tummy. My nipples harden. The fire is not roaring and the room has a chill. Finally Madame waves me over and I come to her. She is sideways now in her desk chair. Her left hand slides around my waist and the right one gently presses my belly. Her hand rubs in a slow circle. Softly, I sigh. Madame looks up at me and I smile sweetly to her. Her arm pulls me even closer, so I stand between her open legs and she kisses my breast, not the nipple but the soft white flesh. She kisses it tenderly and cups it in her right hand. As Madame squeezes my swollen tit she moves to my cleavage. Her nose burrows in between those soft hills. She nuzzles them and kisses them, working slowly to the left, covering me with her lips till finally she greets my left nipple and sucks it in and kisses it. I moan and bring my hand to the back of her head. I can't help myself. Softly, she sucks and then releases, making sweet kissing sounds. I press her face into my breast as she massages the other into my chest.

Both of my nipples are hard but the one in her mouth expands and is engorged. Madame flicks it with her tongue and suckles me and finally closes down on my flesh with her lips till drops of my milk meet her tongue. My legs clamp shut as I try to rub myself and I bite my lower lip. Claire sucks harder and a little more comes out. She giggles naughtily at this. I look down at my Mistress and our eyes lock and this time I stroke her hair. I feed Claire what little milk I have and she seems pleased.

"Go kneel on my bed." She instructs me. "Hands and knees, pet."

I move to obey and try to saunter sexily to Madame's bed as best I can. On hands and knees, my ass faces her with my feet dangling off the side of the bed.

"No pet." She is amused. "Head at the head, feet at the foot, just like my girl is getting up in the morning."

I rearrange myself and my Madame stands at my side. Her hands slide over my back, one slips to my round bottom and the other holds my hanging breast. I feel her fingers ease down the crack of my butt and then gloss across my always wet lips. I am on display for her and Madame inspects her property. Her hand presses forward between my legs to rub my lips and my mound and I moan for her. Claire slips in her thumb to my drenched sex, roaming for my sweet spot.

She speaks softly near my ear. "Do you remember last night, little pet," Claire licks my ear, sending shivers through me. "When my hand was inside you?"

"Yes, my Mistress was inside me." I say with passion.

"Did it hurt, little pet?" She pinches my nipple for a little emphasis.

"No, Madame." I confess "Madame Claire was inside me and it was exquisite."

Madame's hand leaves my tit and she tilts my chin, kissing me deeply, passionately.

"I will have you again, little pet." She kisses my nose.

I purr at the thought and snake my body for her. Claire goes to her dresser for something and I feel that cold gel again smeared over my hot sex.

"The Doctor gave me some." She says behind me. "He does recommend that my pet have a regular release."

"Mmmm, yes please, Madame." I moan as her four fingers are sliding up and down along my lips. "I want you in me. I want my Claire in me." I say without thinking.

Claire gives a haughty laugh. "Oh, I am yours now, am I?"

I feel the press as she pushes her fingers inside me. I feel a burning as her hand passes into me, stretching that flesh but she is in. My Madame is inside me.

"You belong to me, little pet," Claire explores my insides. "Not the other way around."

Her hand is a fist now and she tries to pull it out as before and it rubs my inner walls. She presses into my pelvic bone. My pussy clamps and squeezes her wrist and I drop face first on Madame's bed. I moan deeply and beg her for more. My Madame works it around, fucking me. Shivers and jolts run through my body until I collapse on my side. But Madame does not stop. She lies next to me, watching my face and speaks to me as she keeps fucking me.

"You are my pet, my slutty slave. I saved you. I own you." There is passion in her words. "Say it!" She commands as her fist nearly pulls out.

"I am yours, Mistress" I cry out. "Always yours, forever yours, my sweet Madame." Tears form in my eyes as I cum again from her invasion of me.

I reach for her and she allows it. I cling to her as my orgasms over come me. Her hand needs barely move inside me and I am jolted again. Madame has to wait to pull her hand out as my pussy grips her wrist. Slowly they subside and we stare at each other. My eyes adore her and she gives me the smallest smile.

"Go eat me, pet." It sounds more like permission than a command.

My face smiles and I work down her slim beautiful body. On our sides, she drapes a leg over me and one under my head. Lazily I begin kissing my Madame. Kissing her pussy and exploring her lips with my tongue. Slowly I will work her. Only one finger in Madame's tight pink tunnel, but I will suck on her engorged little button. Madame's beautiful clit will have all my attentions until I feel her grab my head and grind against me. Claire will use obscenities and I will know she is cumming. She will grind and curse or even roll on top of me pinning my face under her spasming sex as she quivers on my tongue.

And then Madame will send me to sleep in my own room.

On Saturday, my first uniform arrived from Mrs. Sibley, the seamstress. She did a rush job on this one but the rest, she said, would be a week or two. I clutched the brown paper wrapped parcel like a girl with a Christmas gift and my smile was from ear to ear.

Madame walked in from outside. "I saw the delivery boy." She knew what I held. "Well go put it on. Let me see what I bought."

I still smiled and looked at her, "Right away, Madame." And moved at best possible speed to my room.

I opened the box to find instructions from Mrs. Sibley. There was a petticoat of one layer instead of four and to put the opening in front, so should my bottom get wider, the cloth would spread there. The skirt wasn't truly longer but seemed so because all those petticoats weren't there to trumpet it out. The front was shaped to my belly and actually provided some support from the white apron front that was stitched just under my tummy and then continued loosely to just above the hem of the skirt. The best was the breast actually fit and my boobs weren't squished to my chest or spilling out the top, which still showed cleavage but not vulgarly so. The old seamstress even included a diagram of which pleats to open up and in what order. She was brilliant.

As I shifted my body happily in the mirror, I remembered that Madame waited on me. I slipped my shoes back on and charged out the door. Madame waited at the bottom of the steps with a foot on the first one and her hand on the curled rail end as if contemplating coming up after me.

"Sorry, Madame" I said apologetically.

She waved it off. "Just come down slowly. Let's have a good look at how you spent my money."

I blushed; Madame's eyes were all over me. I had to look down, but I would glance up every few steps to make sure I still had her attention. Claire backed up as I reached the bottom.

"Go on, twirl." She said flatly. "You know you want to."

I obliged her of course and twirled, and then I stood holding my hands in front of me.

"Is Madame pleased?" I was hopeful, but Madame started slowly walking around me.

"All these pleats..." She began.

"So it can be let out as I get rounder, Madame." I offered.

"Did you ask for these puffy short sleeves?"

"No, but I believe it is the fashion, Madame." I explained.

She came back to the front. "It will do." Claire finally said. "I may have her make a fifth one with a few changes, but, yes, very good."

"Thank you, Madame" I smiled again, relieved that she was pleased.

That evening my raven haired mistress directed me to pack her bags for a long trip to Manchester.

"I will be gone for most of the week." She said crisply. "Be certain Emma knows where things are."

"But Madame," I interjected "I am your Lady's maid."

Madame Claire turned back at me quickly, but any harshness left her voice as she saw my eyes. "You are ACTING lady's maid." She came to me and pressed my belly. "You will stay here and take care of what is important to me." She stared at me and rubbed my tummy. "Understand?"

I was taken aback by this display of caring and kindness after I had questioned her, but my mind raced, was I important to Madame or the baby... or both? I bowed my head putting my eyes to the floor.

"Of course, Madame." I was still sad but accepting.

The next night my Claire was gone and her room empty. I had cleaned it and then tidied it and then cleaned it again. I was about to strip the bed until I pulled back the coverlet and caught a waft of her scent. A smile came across my lips and an idea to my mind. This was my Madame's bed, where I never get to sleep, but my Madame was not here.

I locked the door and put out the light. Only moonlight broke the darkness as I disrobed. The buttons on the side made it easy, and at last in just my bra, I slide head first into Madame's bed. I could smell the rose petal and baby powder on the sheets. I pulled a pillow under my head, but made sure I hugged Claire's top pillow to me. I thought of my Madame and she was with me.

Her pale, nude body glowed in the moonlight. She smiled at me as she walked slowly to "Our" bed. She pushed the covers back and slid next to me. I felt her warmth and beheld her scent. My Claire wrapped me in her arms and kissed me without a word. Our legs entwined and our mounds rubbed. She bit at my throat and called me precious. Slowly her lips moved down. The door was banging.

Madame's lips went to my breast. The door was banging.

12