Madame's Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Last chapter, Andrea delivers her baby.
3.7k words
4.6
13.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My labor started a little early. Claire blames herself; we were playing that day, and as she loves to do it, her hand was inside me. There wasn't much room for a fist but all her fingers were coaxing an orgasm as she milked my tits with her ruby lips. Dr. Aldridge had to keep assuring her everything was fine. It was late in the evening, my hair was damp, I was tired and my nightgown sweaty, and I just wanted this baby out of me.

I turned to put my feet on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Claire questioned me sharply.

"I want to STAND UP!" I said irritably to my Mistress.

The doctor intervened, "It's alright. She can walk around the room." and he helped me to my feet.

I walked to the rocking chair that Claire had brought from the Estate house. Generations of Bathursts were rocked in it, she said. Well now it held a french farm girl from Mormant. I gripped the armrests and growled as the next contractions hit.

"Don't push, Don't Push!" The Doctor yelled and hurried to squat down in front of me.

I looked at him fiercely through sweat matted hair, my lip curled. "IT WANTS OUT!" I screamed at him.

Claire was behind me now, rubbing my shoulders and whispering to me. "Shh, my pet. Almost time." She assured me.

I looked up at her in anguish. "But it wants out. I want it out." I pleaded.

The doctor finished checking inside me and said "Almost; get her to the bed."

"No, no more laying." I whined.

Claire got under my arms, more to coax me than to carry me. We got to the edge of the bed just as the next contractions hit. They said don't push but I did anyway, bent over and gripping the mattress. I felt it move, but not enough. Then I was in the bed and a minute later it hit. Claire held my leg back, the nurse the other, and I pushed and screamed. No time for a breath, I pushed and screamed again. I breathed deep finally and pushed. I no longer listened to them. I did what my body commanded. I pushed.

Mmm, I think I slept. Maybe it was just a few minutes. I was so tired. I felt my hair being moved from my face and a hand caressed me.

"Andrea? Look at this, sweet pet." it sounded like Claire.

She held a swaddled bundle, and sat on the edge of the bed with me. Slowly I sat up a little and looked up over the white blanket.

"My baby, is it...?" I reached for it.

"He's beautiful." Claire smiled so wide and placed him in my arms, then wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "You did so good, little pet." She praised and kissed the top of my sweaty head. "Look at him." She cooed.

"I should feed him." I said unbuttoning my gown.

"Oh, he's is going to like that." She said saucily.

"Madame..." I started but there was no one else in the room now.

He took to my breast with clear instinct and I nestled down lower in the bed. I thought about Claire saying she will adopt him, so I looked to her. "What will we name him?"

She settled in closer to me and spoke softly. "I have been thinking about that for some time." She confessed "He is a part of you, and he will be a part of me." She put a finger to his hand and he gripped it. "He will be Andrew Clarence Bathurst."

"Andrew" I repeated it sweetly, "Oh, my Andrew." I looked at him, his mouth pumping away for milk. "It's perfect, Madame."

She kissed the side of my head again. "He's perfect."

The household changed very quickly. I was Andrew's mommy, so Claire made me Nanny. Emma was now Claire's ladies maid; I watched her like a hawk. Mr. Preston had problems. Claire reminded him he was a professional, as I eavesdropped outside the door to her study.

"Preston, I am adopting that boy, so to you he is 'young master Andrew' if you can not set aside personal biases and feelings I am sure there are other households that could use your excellent services." Claire was calm but blunt.

"No, my lady. I spoke out of turn. Forgive me." He stammered and looked to the floor, away from her gaze.

Claire's eyes can turn to cold steel and I swear she could stare down a lion.

"Andrea and her child are under my care, and always will be. I need you to get along, Preston." She softened a little it seemed.

"My lady is generous to a fault." He paused. "It seems she answers directly to you, my lady, so I will leave her to your ministrations."

"Thank you. That will do." She dismissed him.

I hung back in the hall to avoid Mr.Preston, but hurriedly went in to see Claire once he passed the corner. I had Andrew in my arms, who was sleeping.

"Good morning, Madame." I said sweetly.

Claire did not respond in kind but instead chastised me, "Would you please not antagonize Preston. He runs my house very well, and I would rather not sack him."

I felt Mr.Preston started the "Altercation", but I gave a diplomatic "Yes, Madame."

"I asked my cousin to stop by for lunch. Afterwards I will be discussing things with him. I want you near should he want to see the baby." Claire just put it out there with no tact. She was on edge.

I was dumbfounded and really didn't know what to say. "Why?" was all I could get out.

"He is the father." She reminded me. "I will give him the opportunity to be honourable."

"But, but Andrew is ours. Yours and mine, Claire." I gripped my child tighter and turned him away from her as if someone would snatch him now.

Claire read me easily and spoke softly. "Pet," She came towards me and caressed my cheek. "Andrew will live here, no matter what."

"I barely remember him."I lied. "It was just the one night." I tried to sound innocent.

"But you flirted with him most of the day." Claire had a good memory. "Was he any good?"

I didn't answer, but looked at Andrew while I turned scarlet.

Madame met him at the front door and then brought him into the library. I came around from the dining room and waited at the door, as instructed.

"James, please sit." She sounded cordial.

"What is this about, Claire?" He seemed in a hurry.

"I haven't seen you in over ten months, can we talk?" She gave nothing away.

"I heard about what you did. That girl is here, isn't she?" It sounded like an accusation.

"Andrea is here. I couldn't toss the poor girl to the streets."

I peeked in only to see Claire looking relaxed in a reading chair with one leg draped over the other and her elbows on the armrests and her fingers in a steeple.

"Rumor is you're going to adopt the child." James spoke smugly as if he had divulged secret information he shouldn't have.

Claire dismissed it with a wave, "The paperwork is in process; should be done in a few days. I would like an heir." She finished simply.

"So why am I here?" James was already suspicious of his cousin.

"I will be blunt then. That child is a Bathurst. I know it, you know it, this whole house knows it." Claire hammered the points.

"Ha, you know nothing. That slut could have rutted with anybody." He said vulgarly.

My mouth dropped and I thought of storming in but Claire spoke up.

"James," She placated, "don't be that way. I will give him the name when I adopt him. I will also give him everything I have of my own. All I ask is that you recognize him."

"Why in God's name would I do that?" He almost shouted. I could hear him stand up abruptly, but I still only saw Claire, who remained calm.

"I will give you the title." She spoke clearly. "The moment you acknowledge him, you will be Baron Bathurst." She emphasized the monicker. "The lands, the manor house, the seat in parliament, all yours."

"Why would you do that?" James was very suspicious now.

"You could wait until I die." Claire shrugged. "But I might outlive you, we are only a few years apart." she reminded him.

There was silence for the longest time. I heard the squeak of leather when he sat back down.

Finally, "You would raise him?" He sounded cautious still.

"I already said so." She reaffirmed to soothe his fears.

"He wouldn't put a claim to the title later on?"

"Once you have a legitimate child his claim will be very weak, and still through you. Besides, he will have all this." Claire stretched out her arms.

"When would this happen?" James seemed intrigued now.

"Let me finish the adoption, then we will go to the House of Lords, committee for privileges and conduct and do it all at one fell swoop. You will be Baron and he will truly be a Bathurst."

"This means that much to you? You've gone soft, Cousin."

"Aahh, they say children do that to you." She said whimsically. "Would you like to see him?"

"No need, draw up the papers and tell me when to be there. I still can't believe you're doing this." James sounded excited.

"You were going to get the title eventually, this will make growing up easier on Andrew."

They were coming to the door, so I went down the hall back to the dining room.

That night Claire played with me for the first time since the baby. We cuddled before and I would get her off, but the Doctor had said nothing for me. In truth, after the baby, I didn't really want to. I didn't want to right then, but Madame didn't give me much choice. I was on my knees on her room chair. My chin on top of the back, but my bottom stuck far out. Her hand was beating my bare rump, going from cheek to cheek and in between she would spout things about James, but it was I who was there.

"That loathsome prick." SMACK "won't see his own child!" SWAT. "He's worthless you know!" SMACK. "No business sense." Smack. "If the estate isn't bankrupt in 5 years, I'll be amazed." SWAT.

Claire grabbed me by the throat now, and put her head near mine. I groaned as her fingers gripped tight. Her other hand was rubbing all over my sore ass.

"Look at me" She commanded. "Do you feel anything for him now?"

I looked my Claire in the eye and spoke truthfully. "I don't think I felt anything for him then. He was just so...tres beau." I finished in french.

Madame gripped my hair. I wasn't sure what she would do, but she pulled my head back and kissed me. her mouth was like wine and her tongue ran across my lips. I felt her fingers pull my nipple. I breathed in with a hiss, it hurt and she knew it. Madame ran her mouth down my exposed neck. She bit me gently but growled. Claire was agitated and on fire, but I was the vessel that would take her heat. Her hand swatted my bottom again. I felt her fingers pull at my cheeks. She rubbed my tightest hole and plied it with a single finger. Still she ate at my neck, biting and sucking, until she pulled me up by my hair and we stood there.

Her nostrils flared and her eyes searched my whole face until finally looking into my soul. "You are MINE." She nearly growled. It was almost violent, it was possessive. It was ownership, but that is how Madame loves. What is hers she holds with a fierceness. She plays with it and watches it squirm at times, but it is hers.

"Always yours, Madame" I responded tenderly, quietly.

She kissed me again and snapped her fingers then pointed them to the floor. On my hands and knees for her, I didn't hesitate. She took up my leash and led me towards the bed. We stopped and she turned with arms out a bit. I knew my cue, and I stood and unbuttoned her dress. I pulled it down her body. Her smooth white shoulders and the toned arms. I kissed Claire's spine as I dropped back to the floor, guiding her dress with me. I smiled; My Mistress had no panties.

"Suck it!" and she yanked on my chain as she bent over the bed.

My fingers grabbed her legs just above the knee and my face went into her folds. I didn't tease it tenderly. She said "Suck It" and I obeyed. I covered that slit with my open mouth and sucked those honeyed lips. My tongue slipped into her tight hole. My hands slid up her alabaster thighs and gripped her hips as she began to grind into me. Claire was advancing so quickly in her arousal. Her breath was in pants and she growled as she moved her ass.

"EAT IT, YOU SLUT!" She yelled.

She was already near the edge. I put two fingers inside and Madame began to FUCK them. She moved her hips back and forth on my digits, grunting and growling her need. I sat and turned under her. I watched as her swollen red lips took my fingers. I hardly moved them as she bucked on my hand. I went up and lapped at her dark fur covered clit. And that was all. She grabbed my head and ground her mound to me. Her pussy clenched and gripped my fingers. Claire shouted out her cum. I worried she would wake Andrew in the next room. My head was pinned under her as she mashed me into the side of the mattress.

Heavily she breathed. Slowly she moved. My eyes looked up at her as she gently lifted off of me. She sat down on the carpet next to me and caught her breath. Then she gently and sweetly kissed a nipple and lay her head in my lap. Something still bothered my beloved Madame, but she would not speak it. I caressed her hair, and she sighed. I was content to be her pet, the catcher of her wrath, the target of her swings, and the object of her desire.

Months went by and we fell into a domestic routine, with afternoon walks to the park and dinner at six. Madame had always preferred the smaller house in town that we lived in anyway. We had just a cook, Emma and Mr. Preston, and of course me, but I didn't draw a salary. The Manor house belonged with the title as well as the lands, but Claire was her father's daughter, and had made a fortune on her own and hid it away, before she had inherited. James had claimed that Madame's beloved horse, "Paladin", belonged to the Estate. She gave it up with just a smile and no argument. I was shocked, Madame loved that horse. James did it just for spite, I think.

"It's alright." She assured me. "Andrew will need a good pony when he is five, not that beast."

Still it struck me, Claire let it go, as if it didn't matter to her. She doted on Andrew and me instead of riding that horse. She loved to watch the baby nurse , with a smile on her lips and adoration in her eyes, and at night she would take her turn to feed.

We would cuddle up in Madame's bed, with her thigh between my legs and my arm under her head. She would latch on and we would stare into each others eyes as she suckled. My milk flowed easily and she would moan with a hunger. Claire would rock her hips, her thigh rubbing my mound. I would squeal and giggle as she sometimes nibbled my nipple. Andrew favored the left, so Madame balanced me out on the right. But at times sucking the one got the other leaking and she would roll me on top of her, letting gravity help her get both into her greedy mouth.

Her hand would find my slit and mine hers. My middle digit compared to her three. We would frig each other, not too deep, just inside. Madame's sucking sent jolts to my womb and her fingers would get clamped on. I smiled down at her half closed eyes. My fingers ran along her lips as the middle one rolled that spot. Claire moaned underneath me and around my tit. She never gave up her prize, not even in orgasm.

Her hand smacked my ass as a signal, and we ground together. My hands free, I went to one side again and cradled my Madame. Our pussies so near as we rode each other. Claire battered into my lips with her leg. If she had a cock she would have been slamming into me. Again the smack on the ass and we went faster. She wiggled beneath me and hot air from her nostrils warmed my tit flesh. Now she spanked my ass in constant encouragement. The bed creaked with our rhythmic movement and my bottom was swatted in perfect time. My ass was getting warmer, but my orgasm was building. Each strike a ticking of the countdown to bliss.

We rubbed at each other until I felt Claire try to clamp her legs and shudder. She never let go my nipple but I felt her cum. For my reward, she thrust her hand between us and shoved the duckbill shape of her fingers into me like a fat cock.

"Ride it pet!" She commanded. "FUCK ME"

Her wrist was on her mound and I rocked on her fingers and fucked them into my slit. I was so close before it took only a few strokes.

I shoved my face into the mattress next to Claire's head and shouted my cumming. Madame bucked her hips up, helping to drive the fingers into me. My Mistress was fucking me. I shook and finally collapsed on her. My Madame purred and stroked my back. We rolled to our sides and held each other until I thought I would fall asleep.

"Pet," Claire finally broke the embrace. "off to bed, sweet one. Andrew will need you."

My room was the nursery now, and she was right. Still, I could have fallen asleep in her arms and been content. Instead I rolled out of her bed and stood on the floor.

"A kiss, Madame?" I asked as usual, and she smiled, her eyes seemed soft and adoring.

She sat up and I leaned in so she could take my face in her hands. This kiss was gentle, not hungry or passionate. A loving but sated kiss before slumber.

"Good night, my pet." I hesitated thinking she wanted to say more, but no.

"Good Night, Madame" I replied and turned away.

Just before Andrew turned one a tragedy had struck. Claire came to us in the little garden in back, where I was getting sun and air with my beautiful boy. Our little man could sit up and had a smile like sunshine. He always had giggles for Claire who would only be silly for him. But today she seemed quite her serious self.

She sat on the edge of a wicker chair with a folded newspaper in hand. She looked at the stones underfoot and not to us.

"James has met with an accident." She began slowly.

Mr. Preston came out with a large scotch on a tray for his Mistress.

"Thank you" Claire took it and downed half of it. "He went riding on the estate , on Paladin, and was thrown when the horse balked at a jump." Claire shook her head. "Damn fool broke his neck." She put bluntly.

"I'm so sorry, my Lady." Preston offered solemnly and then moved back inside.

Claire got up and walked around, sipping the rest of her scotch. Finally when we were sure to be alone she came towards me.

"Do you know what this means?" She had a half smile now. "James had no heir."

She picked up our Andrew. "Well, not a legitimate one." She actually winked at me.

She smiled wide and poked his little belly making him giggle. Claire spun around now in absolute glee with Andrew secure in her arms, who laughed and laughed.

She held him out before the sky. "I present to you, Lord Andrew Clarence Bathurst, 14th Baron of Bathurst. My heir, my son." She said proudly. Madame was radiant in... victory was the only description. She hugged him close and kissed his cheek before giving him back to me.

"Take that father, There's our heir." Claire spoke to the air as she sat back in the chair now. "By your rules."

It was sinking into my head. "So as his guardian...?"

"It's mine to care for until he comes of age." She smiled ,but her voice had seriousness to it.

That night Claire made love to me. She still tied me down and spanked me, then rolled me over and teased me to the edge, time and time again, only to smother me with her wet pussy. But after she rode my tongue and then ground my pussy into paste, grinning down at me, she held me in her arms until I got up on my own to leave.

"Stay" She reached for me and pulled me back to her. Her body formed around my back again and her arms encircled me. She nuzzled me anew and I fell asleep within the warmth of her protection.

Sometimes I look at Claire as she plays with Andrew and wonder if she planned it all, even my getting pregnant. But I shove those thoughts aside. How does one make a man fall off a horse, let alone make sure a maid gets pregnant.