Madame's Reward

Story Info
A reward with a 'catch'.
1.5k words
4.23
24.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved slowly towards her, I felt the thick carpet compress under my feet. I took in my new surroundings and paraded obediently, hands positioned precisely as she requested. The tactile feel of the pile was the first thing I noticed when I walked into Madame's new playroom.

"Perfect for kneeling on!" she told me with a wink.

A cursory glance around showed that the walls were tastefully decorated - as only Madame knew how. Subtle lighting made the room seem dark, yet somehow welcoming. Much to my surprise, I already felt at home.

After a few seconds adjusting to the new surroundings, my eyes focused on a small lamp set on a table, shining dimly in the corner.

At first, this seemed fairly innocuous, but it was quickly obvious that this was positioned intentionally. Beneath the lamp lay Madame's prized toys, highlighted by the pool of light. It was evident that these were laid out in an almost surgical manner almost as if what lay ahead had been planned meticulously. Knowing Madame, I had no doubt that it had been.

"I hope you have cleaned and prepped yourself for me, my little whore," with these words seemingly echoing down the corridor as she spoke.

Madame was very particular about presentation. Although I had taken what some might consider to be an excessive amount of time to ready myself for Madame, it never seemed like enough. Everything was as trim and tidy as I could manage, just as she liked it. I hoped that I had not forgotten or missed any areas, yet at the same time I longed for her to find something minutely wrong to extract more discipline.

Then to intensify my feeling of subservience, she smacked my cock firmly, six times. My previously semi erect penis was now rock hard, the new and unusual looking cock ring that I had obediently been wearing was now straining against my swelling parts.

"You rather like that, don't you?" said Madame playfully as my cock visibly twitched with frustration...

"I love it Madame," I replied in a breathless tone, knowing that it was utterly pointless trying to hide my desperation and desire.

She looked over me with a thoughtful glance, almost as if she wanted to say something, but quickly moved on before divulging whatever secret she was withholding.

"Good!" she replied with a slight smile. Well, don't let it get too hard yet! I have something special to give you later."

It was certainly not unusual for Madame to leave me wondering. The toys on the side looked typical enough. She had been promising to treat me for good behaviour and I had been very good indeed. I reasoned that it must be a *very* special reward for Madame to be so secretive.

"On all fours now slut," she said with a firm, authoritative tone. "It's time to inspect."

I was very used to this procedure. Madame had taken much time to instruct me how she wished me to pose, with my back arched and arms bent. I glanced at her as I looked down, taking a moment to admire her presence.

As Madame gracefully moved, a boot came to rest a few inches from my face. It was immaculate with the exception of a small stain on the tip.

"Madame, forgive me, but I think I may have left a small blemish on your boot."

She paused for a moment. "Yes slave, I know this. In fact I was saving it. The thing is...it's not yours!" she exclaimed, with a hint of mock pity.

I knew that it was not just me that Madame had taken under her protection, but it still felt strange to know that there were others also enjoying her presence.

"In fact, as you know, it is not Madame's responsibility to clean, is it now?" she said as I nodded submissively in agreement. "So you know what to do...lick it off."

I hesitated. Despite my initial unease, I knew I had no choice. I was here to please her and what she commands, I must do.

My tongue gingerly explored the smooth texture and the salty taste immediately presented itself. Over the next few seconds the initial dislike took me by surprise by developing into pleasure at the taste of another's cum. Despite my guilt, I obediently moved my lips and my tongue was soon exploring every inch of her now delicious boot.

"You're going to get very good at this, you know that, don't you?" she whispered with a wry smile. "Yes, thank you Madame," I eagerly replied between delicious licks, now relishing every moment of having my mouth stuffed full of sticky boot.

"Perhaps I'll call you my little cum slut soon," said Madame, followed by a laugh... "I can tell you're enjoying it!"

She was right. Madame always was.

After a few lingering moments of Madame enjoying my unexpected enthusiasm, she tugged at my hair, pulling my head back. "You can stop now, I think you have sufficiently cleaned it!" with a satisfied grin spreading across her face.

I gasped for air, having been so focused on her task that even breathing had become secondary. My mouth withdrew slowly and left several gentle kisses on her foot as if to further convince further of my devotion.

Madame walked around me trailing a long flogger down my back. Goosebumps rose across me involuntarily - my cock and ass twitching in unison, each equally tortured by the desire for her to go lower. I arched myself almost as if to invite further, desperate for her to explore, but almost as if to read my thoughts, she stopped before reaching my most sensitive areas.

"Calm yourself slut, you will have to work harder if you want that!"

It was clear what I craved, but would have to please her further if I had any chance of receiving a release. I was starting to wonder how much more I could take.

"Madame," I whispered pleadingly, "your little whore is desperate for more. I would do anything."

Madame finally had the response she was waiting for. My expression was an obvious cocktail of exasperation and pleasured frustration.

"Stay put slave," she ordered. "No touching yourself whilst my back is turned."

"Is this my reward, Madame?" I asked inquisitively.

Her face remained without expression, apart from a slight raise of the eyebrows. "Something like that," she replied coquettishly and turned walked across the room to the table.

As she moved and I was out of sight, I looked up and gazed upon her form. A feeling rose in me of pride and affection. I may not be her only slut, but I would be her best slut to prove my worthiness. Perhaps in return she would let me have the release that I so desperately wanted and make me hers alone.

"Here we are slave," she whispered almost to herself, as a metal object was pulled from it's resting place in the drawer.

My reward. With, quite literally...a catch.

I could barely make out the shape in the light other than my Madame standing seductively in her tight corset and boots, hand on her hip, dangling the piece from a finger in her other hand. A moment of silence fell across the room as my expression dropped.

"Yes. It's a cock cage, isn't it?" said Madame with a teasing smile.

A sudden realisation dawned upon me. The cock ring was just a simple harness for the cage. Madame had been preparing me for weeks.

"As I am a kind Mistress, I thought you should wear that piece for a little while to make sure you're comfortable. You're going to be wearing this quite a bit from now on, aren't you?"

The thought of it filled me with a mixture of excitement and concern. It had already been a month since I had last cum, after she had graciously used her favourite strap-on as a treat for repeated oral servitude. I remember her satisfaction as I begged Madame to take me as hers, teasing and fucking me from behind with the entire length of her huge dildo - before taking me to what was to become the final and most momentous orgasm of my life.

Afterwards I had followed Madame's instructions carefully and not pleasured myself outside of her presence. I instantly wished that I had taken the opportunity to enjoy a final sweet release - then I reminded yours truly that I am here to serve what she commands.

I resigned myself.

"Yes Madame, this will make me yours and yours alone. I want to be good for you. You hold the key to my pleasure at all times and I am yours to own."

As I became harder from the thought serving my Madame in such a way - to be so restricted in how my pleasure is served - I wondered how this would fit over my now seemingly permanently engorged cock. Desperate to cum, yet from now on destined to be denied.

As Madame walked over, strutting confidently across the floor to me, it wouldn't be long until I found out.