Madder Max Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina "interrogates" Rose about Max.
1k words
4.33
11.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, this is my first story that I have submitted to literotica so if you like it please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the THIRD part, so please read the others!

*

Tiddy pushed Rose into Tina's office and shut the door. Rose waited a second and crossed the room to try to the door. It was locked. Rose paced the distance between the door and a small couch Tina had under the window of her office. Rose kept looking at herself in the mirror between the couch and the door. She eventually stopped and slid down the wall to sit on the floor, her head in her hands.

And that was where Tina found her.

"My my, you don't seem happy to see me," Tina said with a smile.

Rose looked up with her head still in her hands. Tina was a short, squat, muscular woman that was attractive, for being a short, squat, muscular woman. She had big breasts and big thighs but her stomach was tight and every so often if the price was right and Tina fancied the man, she'd go to bed with him.

Tina's smile disappeared, "Where's Georgie's map?"

Rose remained silent.

"I know he gave it to you. And I know you know he told us. You looked in on the conversation he had with Big Mo. How did he say it. 'It's with the girl' I think was what he said right before he choked to death on his own blood."

Tina glared at Rose. Tina shook her head.

"I'll give you one more chance," Tina said faux sweetly.

"Then get up and get on that couch!" Tina yelled.

Rose was so startled she complied without even thinking. She looked up to see Tina taking something out from under her desk that looked like a belt. But it seemed to have...

"Do you know what this is?" Tina asked with a wicked glint in her eye.

Rose's eyes got big as she realized what dangled from the belt.

Tina smiled and lifted up her skirt and wrapped the belt around.

"It's black like your hero in the other room. If you don't crack, Big Mo will crack your man."

Tina stood menacingly in front of Rose, waiting, but Rose said nothing.

"On your knees!" Tina snarled, grabbing Rose by the hair and pulling her off the couch.

Tina lifted up her skirt, revealing a monstrous plastic black cock.

Tina bent down to whisper into Rose's ear.

"And Rosie, you're going to stick this down your throat because if you don't, the next part is going to hurt even more than you can believe."

And with that Tina pulled Rose's head under her skirt, shrouding Rose in semi-darkness as Rose was forced to take the big hunk of plastic in her mouth. She gagged when it was only about halfway through.

"More you traitorous bitch, you'll take more," Tina yelled, grabbing Rose's hair in both hands as she fucked her mouth.

Every thrust made Rose gag. She couldn't get used to the size because her mouth couldn't adjust that large and saliva smeared all over it.

"That's enough," Tina snapped, pushing Rose back so hard her head hit the couch. "Where is the map?"

Rose gasped for breath but didn't make an attempt to speak.

"I need that water!" Tina screamed.

Her foot lashed out and kicked Rose's hand that was propping her up and Rose slid almost all the way down onto the floor.

Tina reached down and ripped Rose's panties off in one yank, pulled Rose's thighs open and plunged all the way into her. Rose screamed out in pain so loud she startled herself and when she unclenched her eyes Tina was laughing. Over and over Tina drove into her and Rose fell like her insides where being beaten with a shovel.

"I know this is what you do for a living Rosie girl but you better tell me where my map is or you aren't going to be able to walk straight tomorrow."

Rose opened her mouth and Tina slapped her across the face and Rose slumped over on her stomach. Tina grabbed both of Rose's cheeks and Rose clenched her face when she realized what was coming.

Rose let out another piercing scream when Tina pushed into her ass. Rose had never done anything like that before and she could feel blood running down her leg when the tip pushed in. Rose looked over her shoulder as Tina grabbed Rose's other shoulder to pull herself in even more.

"Please," Rose begged.

"Please what you traitorous cunt?"

"Please stop and I'll give you the map."

Tina pushed into her more and Rose couldn't look over her shoulder anymore because the pain was too much. She let her head drop to her arm and felt tears raining down her face.

Tina laid down on Rose's back with her strap on still deep in Rose's ass. Tina's fingers ran over Rose's sweat drenched body.

"You'll give me the map."

Rose nodded.

Tina pulled out a little a stroked Rose's hair.

"You're mine you know."

Rose only cried.

Tina pulled out all the way and unhooked the strap on. There was blood on it. Tina chuckled as she wiped it off and put it under her desk. She hit a button and the mirror between the couch and the door changed, revealing a small room with a light dangling from the ceiling.

Rose looked up to see Big Mo punching Max. Max was strapped to a chair, his leather jacket thrown behind him, bloody. He'd been bloodied for probably an hour or so Rose guessed.

"What about him," Tina said, pointing at Max through the window, "what's your man's connection to Georgie's map?"

"His name is Max," Rose said.

Tina just smiled.

"He doesn't know," Rose sobbed, "please let him go, he just thought he was helping me."

Tina paused.

"He's tough. He's controlled. He fucked Trudi good and hard when she asked too many questions...I think I'll offer him a job."

"He fucked Trudi?" Rose asked.

Tina smiled maliciously. She tapped on the window and Big Mo stopped.

Tina left her office to go to the room next door.

"How about this time I send you a present that doesn't ask questions?"

Max smiled.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers