Madder Max Ch. 07

Story Info
The hunt begins and relationships take a turn.
2.3k words
4.74
9.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

***Please note that all characters in this story are over 18. Also, I'm trying to up my game so if you like this story please comment! This is intended to be a TEN part series of which this is the SEVENTH part, so please read the others!

Even in sleep Rose felt her whole body ache from the night before. She dreamt Max cradled her in his arms while he lent his leather jacket to her as a pillow. White light enveloped them and looking up at Max he looked like everything Rose had ever wanted. Max would wipe her forehead, tuck her long black hair behind her ears and his finger would trail down her cheeks. She could feel tears running down her face. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't she hide in these dreams forever? Darkness took her.

"Rose? Are you awake? You've been unconscious for almost 24 hours!"

Rose's eyes snapped open. Max was holding her arm. She felt behind her head and her hand touched the hard leather of Max's jacket. Confused, she looked up at Max.

"The map Rose," Max said.

It dawned on her now. Tina had said she was going to take some of her people, as well as Max and Rose. Well, as Tina had proven last night, Rose was one of her people too, but Rose didn't want to think like that.

"We've covered a lot of ground already and it seems like the map is drawn to a much smaller scale than Tina implied. We aren't more than four days from the place the map marks as being the most fertile," Max said.

"Trucks the whole way?" Rose asked.

"Don't be silly Rose. We brought horses and wagons too. Even Tina didn't want to risk running out of gas," Rachel snapped.

Rose watched Max shoot Rachel a glance. His back was to her and she wasn't sure what the look meant. She knew Rachel wanted him. And by now she knew that SHE wanted Max too. But she wasn't sure what Max wanted. Rose watched Rachel's face. Rachel looked past Max at Rose and realized what Rose was doing. She smiled sweetly at Rose in a way that reminded Rose of Tina.

"Alrrriiight!" Tina yelled.

Rose propped herself up and saw Tina yelling at all of the trucks to pull over.

"Looks like we'll make camp here tonight," Max said.

***

Rose hadn't looked good and Max wasn't sure exactly what Tina had been doing to her. He was a little surprised when Rachel had come to his room after the fight, especially when Tina had told him Rose had been given the night off. But when Candy had warned him he needed to carry Rose to the caravan that morning or leave her behind, Max had started to doubt what Tina had said.

Max popped his own tent, dropped his bag of supplies he'd taken from Tina's stock in his tent, and looked to the horizon. It was almost pitch black but he could hear Carl driving the livestock into the paddock Max and Big Mo had built on the fly and decided to walk over and check it out.

Big Mo didn't say much but out here, Max decided Big Mo was probably all right. When it came down to it, he seemed like a loyal hard working guy. The only problem was that he was loyal to the person that seemed intent on destroying the lives of the people Max cared about and his work included beating the be-Jesus out of Max on a few occasions. But Big Mo didn't seem to bear any ill will toward Max after the fight nor for that matter did Big Mo seem to be afraid of Max. But Big Mo did seem to respect Max, and Max thought that might come in handy later.

"Hey Max!"

Max was drawn out of his thoughts when he saw the smiling face of Chip, the boy who had tipped him off before the fight about what Big Mo's weaknesses were.

"Hey Chip! I didn't know you'd be joining our fine fun adventure."

"Tina said I could tag along," Chip said happily.

Max ruffled Chip's hair and although he realized Chip was still young, he wasn't the tiny little boy Max had thought. He was thin and small but now that Max was looking at Chip's face in the moonlight, he could tell the boy was really probably about twenty! But his thin frame, freckled face, and high voice had tricked Max into thinking Chip was just a kid.

Chip went silent and stared behind Max.

"Tina wants to talk to all of you," Big Mo said.

Max smiled at Big Mo's deep voice and even tone. Why didn't the guy talk more?

"Hey Chip, why doesn't Big Mo talk?"

"He just did," Chip said.

"It's because of his brother," Carl said, coming up behind them and closing the paddock door. "Tina cut out his tongue and broke his knee cap when he told her she didn't have enough water or seed to plant a crop she'd taken off the hands of some stranger who blew through town. Big D lost a lot of blood, couldn't really move around much and it was too hard for him to eat. Some say living was just too hard, so he passed on."

"Why does Big Mo still follow her around?"

"That's his mother," Chip said quietly, "I know that much at least."

***

"We made good time. We might be able to get another ten hours out of the trucks before we've got to go to animals. Tomorrow Carl and Chip will get up and drive the animals on off ahead of us so that they can rest and be ready for us after a half day or so. In order to show my appreciation for your work Carl, Candy will share your tent tonight," Tina said.

Tina kept talking but Max stopped listening for a while as his eyes turned to Chip who he saw watching Candy. The campfire flame flickered and Chip looked away.

"...Javier and Riccardo, you will take the last watch but you can take your pickings from the Mexican girls..."

Max watched as Javier and Riccardo, two of Tina's toughs he hadn't seen before they embarked, grab two girls by their hair and half dragged them back to their tents. While Big Mo seemed genuine and based on Carl's story Max pitied him, Javier and Riccardo seemed truly evil. Sure Big Mo was covered in scars but Javier had a deep scar cutting through his right cheek that seemed to glare at you whenever you looked at Javier for too long. Javier's long dirty black hair made him look like an ancient Apache who'd lost all respect for his appearance. Riccardo on the other hand had a shaved head but most of his body was covered in violent tattoos that made him look silly instead of intimidating. Javier was the brains, and Riccardo was the other half.

"...Rachel you bunk with Max tonight..."

"I'll sleep alone. I won't have any girl sent to my tent. Even if I'm the only one that gets my freedom out of this, I don't want to keep abusing slaves," Max said, drawn out of his line of thought.

Tina pursed her lips. Max couldn't tell if she was amused, annoyed, or, at the last second her eyes flitted to Rose to Rachel and back to Rose and Max wondered if Tina had resigned herself that she couldn't control Max anymore. Maybe that was wishful thinking.

Max could hear Javier in his tent and Riccardo in his tent as he walked past their tents to his own. Max's tent was a little farther away from the other tents, closer to the paddock than the central fire.

Max pulled a blanket over him and stared up at his tent. It was thin material and he could see the stars peeking through.

Why had he demanded Rose's freedom Max thought? And not any of the other girls? Or why had he demanded anyone else's freedom? He'd been alone for years. It's not like he really knew Rose. Max rolled over. Maybe he wanted to know Rose. Max turned over to the other side. No. That couldn't be it. Max rolled onto his back. He could sort this out tomorrow morning in the blistering heat. He should enjoy the peace and quiet now. Max smiled. Sleep seemed to finally be creeping upon him.

That was when he heard the zipper of his tent. Max reached for his jacket.

Someone crawled in. The moon shone opposite the flap of his tent and bathed Rose in moonlight. She looked up at Max. Max laid back down. Rose smiled and rezipped the tent flap. Rose turned to unfurl the blanket she had brought for herself and when she turned back to Max he was sitting up as she was.

Max's hand reached out and cupped Rose's chin. He gently pushed her face up and looked down into her eyes. Her hair was untidy and his hand pushed her hair behind her ears and his finger drifted down her face, caressing her cheek, just as he had done this morning. Max pulled her too him and Rose melted in Max's mouth. Her mouth opened and she thrust her tongue into his mouth. He pulled her harder toward him and his other hand was behind her neck. Max kissed down her chin and then back to her ear. His tongue toyed with her ear and then he took her earlobe gently between his teeth. Rose moaned. She pulled her top over her head and her breasts were free. Her nipples stood up begging for Max. Max kissed down her chest and traced her nipple over and over with the tip of his tongue. Rose felt him sliding down and his tongue tickled her navel.

But Rose's jeans blocked the final frontier and Max calmly just licked the flat of her stomach above her waist. Rose giggled and unbuttoned her jeans with three pops and Max pulled them down. Slowly. With only one hand he had to do one leg at a time and all the while Max's other hand walked down Rose's stomach to her dripping pussy. It walked over her clit and Rose whimpered. By then her jeans were off and she greedily pulled Max's head between her legs by ensnaring Max with her thighs. Rose's head seemed to move involuntarily up into a screaming motion as his tongue probed her thigh and danced inside her and sucked on her clit. Rose didn't think anyone had done this before. But right now she was having trouble thinking. She tried to pull him up by his shoulder but he refused to let his tongue leave her clit. Over and over it circled and traced and then he leaned in closer and sucked her clit into his mouth. Rose gasped over and over like she was suffocating as something inside her took over as she screamed over and over, her head flung back as her body shook. Even when the worst of the shakes passed her Max kept on sucking and Rose flailed at his shoulder and her body was wracked by another spasm as it roared through her again. This time her mouth formed an "O" and her screams turned to moans and her gasps were so deep she didn't even utter any noise. And the shakes ripped through her again.

Finally Max stopped and Rose looked into his eyes as he looked into hers as one of Max's hands palmed Rose's cheek. When a wonderful feeling swept up from her loins Rose looked down to see Max moving in and out of her. Rose closed her eyes again and laid back as Max propped himself up over her as he pushed in and out of her. His pace was quickening and something in Rose snapped. Even beyond those other awakenings that had just washed over her, Rose wanted Max deeper inside her. She wanted him to be so close to her that they would be one. She wanted to feel every part of him. She wanted their sweat to glue them together. She wanted Max to wear her. Rose grab Max's back with each of her hands and pulled him down onto her.

"Deeper Max, please," Rose begged.

Max nibbled her ear and Rose's head flew back again as her body started to shake. Her thighs grabbed Max again and wouldn't let him go. Her thighs shook as a small orgasm ripped through. Max sucked on her nipple and Rose pushed him off and with a big push on his shoulder she rolled on top of him and stared down at him. While before she had been hungry now she was starving and she wanted Max to feel what she had. And she pulled one of his hands to her pussy and pushed his hand to her clit while she drew his other hand to her breast and she moved faster and faster as she rode him and she could hear Max's breath becoming shallow too and his hair was matted back and Rose smiled deep within her and she knew Max was close when she let go again as a powerful wave rippled through her.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh," Rose gushed.

"Uh. Uhhh. Ohhhhh," Max groaned.

Rose cupped Max's balls and even in the dark saw his eyes go wide as she felt his seed shoot into her with another long groan from Max. Rose enjoyed the warmth as she felt Max shoot into her again and again. Rose lay down on Max without dismounting and she flexed her kegel muscles around Max and she saw him shiver.

"You can sleep in the truck tomorrow," Rose whispered.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers