Maddie

Story Info
When a nephew becomes a niece.
3.5k words
4.42
44.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

We were about as diverse a family as one could find: Dad was black, Mom - Japanese, Ethan was Hispanic, and I was Anglo. Dad called us a Heinz 57 family, after a breed of dog that had a little bit of many breeds in it.

Dad was Army and met Mom when he was stationed in Japan during the Viet Nam war. When he got out, he became a mechanic. Mom taught math at the local university. Mom couldn't have children of her own, so they adopted. Ethan was a Mexican orphan. Ten years later, they adopted me from a young white girl who didn't want a child right then.

Ethan and I were very close growing up: he read to me when I was little and kept the big boys off of me. He left home when he was eighteen, only to return when he was nineteen with a twenty year old wife who was already pregnant with another man's child.

Ethan and Cindy bought the house right next to Mom and Dad's. When I was ten, they had a little boy they named Matt.

"Hey, little bro, I want you to be like the brother I was to your nephew. Can you do that?" Ethan asked.

I readily agreed, and was soon helping with Matt. I read to him as soon as I was able to hold him. I played with him as a toddler. He often spent more time at my house than his own.

"Uncle Danny, swing me some more!" Or, ""Uncle Danny, read me a story!" were phrases I still remember to this day!

When I was seventeen, Ethan earned a promotion that required they move across country. We were all heart broken, but none more so than Matt.

"I'll miss you, Uncle Danny. I love you!"

When I was eighteen, I enlisted. I rarely had to opportunity to go home, though Mom and Dad visited me in many of my overseas assignments. I'd lost touch with Ethan and his family.

I was home on leave during one of my few stateside deployments. I was twenty six, at the time, and recently divorced. I was drinking coffee and looked out the kitchen window to see a tall, leggy blonde in shorts and a cropped tee mowing the lawn next door. She looked to be about sixteen.

"What's going on next door, Mom?"

"Ethan, Cindy, and Matt moved back a couple of months ago."

"I see Matt has a girlfriend. And he talked her into mowing their yard!" I laughed.

Mom looked out the window and scowled, then went back to washing dishes. Mom can be quite conservative, so I assumed she was unhappy with the way the girl was dressed.

Dad was grilling that evening: Ethan and his family would be joining us.

"I can't wait to see Matt! I haven't seen him in years!"

Mom just scowled again, and would answer none of my questions.

Around six, Ethan, Cindy, and the girl I'd seen mowing showed up. The girl was wearing a nice dress and a bow in her hair. Had she not been so young, I would have been interested in her.

"Where's Matt?" I asked. "Isn't he coming?"

"Hi, Uncle Danny!" greeted the tall blonde, giggling. "I'm Matt... Or, rather...Maddie!"

I stared dumbfounded.

Matt...er...Maddie put her hands to her mouth and teared up.

"Not you, too!" she cried and ran back next door, Cindy close behind her.

"Way to go, bro!" Ethan declared angrily. "I expected better from you!"

I grabbed his arm as he started to leave.

"Ethan, what's going on? Was that really Matt?" I asked.

Ethan paused, hearing the confusion in my voice.

"Didn't Mom tell you? Maddie's transgendered. She started treatment two years ago."

"I didn't know!"

"No surprise there! Mom, won't even talk to her! Fortunately, Dad has been wonderful. Maddie really loves him. Please, Bro, give her a chance!"

"I promise! I was just surprised, that's all."

I left Ethan and went next door, only to find Maddie had locked herself in her room.

"Go away! I hate you!" she screamed through the door.

"No, you don't" I replied softly.

"But, you hate me! Grandmamma hates me!"

"No, I don't. Please come out so we can talk."

"No! Go away!"

Cindy said she'd get Maddie to come back over: Grandpa loved her dearly and she loved her Grandpa! I left quietly.

Just before Dad put the steaks on, Maddie and Cindy came back. I couldn't help but stare.

"I am not a freak!" she said, stomping her foot.

"I never said you were, Maddie, I haven't seen you in eight years. It's just that you're so...so..."

"What?" she asked belligerently.

"Tall! I'm 5-10. What are you? 6-2? 6-3?"

Ethan was short, maybe 5-5. Cindy wasn't any taller. How did Maddie get so tall?

Maddie was a very pretty girl! She was slender with shoulder length blonde hair, and green eyes. I couldn't believe she was the little boy I used to wrestle with on the floor.

"Daddy, I'm taller than Uncle Danny!" she declared.

I didn't see her again until she was eighteen and graduating from high school. She'd had breast enhancement by then, and with her hips, she was now a very attractive young lady. I was now seeing confidence in her walk. Mom still wasn't speaking to her, but that was Mom's loss. Maddie was very sweet and doted on Grandpa. She was pleased I came home to see her.

The next time I saw Maddie, she was 22 and graduating from college. She'd landed a well-paying job as a legal aide in a small law firm. She also had a young man following her around like a love-sick puppy. I was jealous: my second marriage had just ended as disastrously as my first one had!

The following year, Mom became seriously ill: it looked like she might not make it. I was able to get back home on compassionate leave.

I arrived at the hospital in my dress whites. Mom was always happy to see me in uniform and bragged about her Chief Petty Officer son. I was hoping the news that I was up for promotion again might cheer her up. Maddie was sitting in the waiting room with Dad. She was staring open mouthed at me.

"I am not a freak!" I teased her.

"But you are the most handsome man here, Uncle Danny!"

And I was thinking I was looking at the most beautiful woman in town. No one who didn't know her would ever believe Maddie wasn't born a woman.

Mom started improving rapidly, and I could only spare a few days. I was about to deploy again. I promised Maddie I would write and call as often as I could.

Maddie e-mailed me daily and sent me a framed photo signed "All My Love, Maddie". I received a lot of good-natured teasing about my hot, young girlfriend. I didn't mention she was my niece; the way she'd signed the picture had me wondering if maybe she was thinking about me differently. I certainly had conflicting feelings about her! It was becoming extremely difficult to think about her as my niece!

The more we e-mailed, the more we learned about each other's likes and dislikes. She told me of her failed relationships, and I told her of my disastrous marriages. We followed each other's careers, congratulating successes and commiserating on the failures as well. Though often half a world apart, we were growing closer every day.

Maddie started taking her vacations to coincide with my leave time; we toured Europe when I was in the Mediterranean, and Asia when I was in Japan. When I was stationed stateside, we toured both coasts and spent time on the Gulf of Mexico.

If I couldn't take leave during a holiday, I would send her gifts from wherever I was stationed. But with Skype, I frequently saw her opening her presents.

We were beginning to have a harder time saying goodbye after each visit. I found myself thinking about Maddie more often, and I was surprised when I realized I no longer thought of her as my niece! The change was so gradual I hadn't noticed my shift in feelings. But I wasn't sure how she felt: she still called me Uncle Danny!

I was now thirty eight: I had twenty years in the Navy under my belt, and could retire, if I chose. Navy life had lost much of its appeal and I was missing Maddie terribly. I needed to find out if she felt like I felt.

I had saved and invested well over the years. I'd bought a small place in Utah, in the mountains. I would be able to find work near Salt Lake City: I planned to buy a house in the city and go to stay in the mountains several times during the year.

It was early fall, and the aspens had changed. I asked Maddie to come spend a few days. I was a little nervous since the cabin only had one bedroom. We had always has separate rooms when we met on previous vacations.

Maddie showed up while I was chopping firewood. I had no idea how long she'd been watching me before I noticed her. She was lovelier than I'd remembered! After we hugged and gave each other a peck on the cheek, I took her bags to the bedroom. I'm sure she noticed the bedding piled in the main room's chair.

After supper, we sat on the couch and drank hot chocolate while watching the fire. Maddie leaned in close to me as she drank hers. It felt right, her being there next to me.

"Remember when I used to sit in your lap and you'd read to me?" she asked. "I was so small, but I felt safe in your arms."

She then rose and excused herself. When she returned, she was wearing one of my long-sleeve shirts. I hadn't seen it lately and thought I'd left it at one of the places we'd visited. The shirttails barely covered her panties.

"I stole it from you. I wanted something of yours with me all the time, and it smelled like you," she said, with a smile. "I hope you don't mind."

Maddie then sat on my lap. She was so much taller than I that her breasts were easily level with my mouth. I hoped she wouldn't notice the erection forming under her bottom.

"This doesn't feel right, anymore!" she declared as she shifted to straddle my lap. "This feels better!"

She leaned back slightly and unfastened the top two buttons of my shirt. I was now getting a bird's eye view of her small, pert breasts.

"Uncle Danny, I have a confession to make. I'm in love with you!"

She smiled, and kissed me lightly.

"I have lousy luck with guys: as soon as they discover I'm transgendered, they're gone. But, it's just as well: I haven't met anyone that compares to you."

She leaned down and kissed me again.

"I've always loved you, but, sometime over the last few years, I fell in love with you. I'm taking a big chance, now...Danny, I love you!"

"Maddie, I feel the same way. I love you very much!"

"I have the hair, the breasts, the hips and bottom, and the legs of a woman: it's just I still have a penis. I'm afraid of the surgery, so I'll keep it. I do have a nice ass, and you are welcome to it, if you like."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I haven't thought of you as my uncle in a long, long time!"

She finished unbuttoning her shirt. I reached in to cup her breasts and lightly kissed each nipple. Maddie moaned softly and held me close, kissing the top of my head.

She rose again and slipped off the shirt and panties, watching my expression closely. Her small cock didn't detract from her loveliness. I acted as though what I saw was an everyday occurrence.

She then knelt and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me tentatively, gently, as if she'd never done this before. I told her how wonderful it felt. She began to bob and suck more aggressively. She stopped short of making me come.

"Danny, please be gentle with me," she whispered.

She stood, and led me to the bedroom.

"I know you've been with other women, but, I haven't been with anyone: I wanted my first time to be with you!"

I'd suspected that might be the case: having her would be a first for me, too! I've had several opportunities to sample transsexuals in Asia and the Philippines, but never took advantage of the situation. Personally, I'd been attracted to the tiny women.

Maddie lay back on the bed and gave me a warm, inviting smile. Her tall, slender form was incredibly beautiful to me. She would have rivalled many of the top lingerie models! Her penis did nothing to distract from her beauty! She had small, perky breasts, with dark nipples that seemed to need a mouth on them. Her narrow waist gave way to wide, inviting hips. Her long legs belonged wrapped around my waist!

I was soon beside her and our mouths joined together in a deep, sensuous kiss. My hands travelled along her body, my fingertips caressing her soft, pale skin. She shivered slightly and I pulled the quilts over us.

I kissed her neck and shoulders before moving to her breasts. She gasped when I lightly bit a nipple: she grabbed my head and held it against her bosom. She moaned as I kissed, and sucked each breast. She squealed whenever I flicked my tongue across her nipples.

Maddie squirmed and giggled as I kissed her stomach and licked her navel. Then I kissed the hollows of her hips.

I'd sucked a cock or two, early in my naval career, but didn't really like doing it, but taking Maddie's into my mouth seemed natural! She was small: I don't know if she was born that way, or if it was the effects of her medicines. I'd licked clits that were pretty large: one of the female Petty Officers was a body builder, and her clit was as long as Maddie's penis. I'd just act as if I was kissing a large clit.

Maddie handed me a small jar of Vaseline. I worked a little into her asshole: she was so tight, I could only get one finger inside her. I was worried I might hurt her when I inserted my cock. I'm a little longer than average and about average thickness, but Maddie was tighter than my first wife's virgin pussy had been!

"Maddie, this is probably going to hurt a lot. Are you sure..."

She put her fingertips to my lips and flashed a nervous smile.

I slipped a pillow under her bottom as she raised her legs and pulled her knees to her chest. I saw her bite her lip as I placed the head against her tight opening. She tensed as I slowly worked my cock inside. She gasped in pain as the head broke past her defenses, but shook her head when I asked her if she wanted me to stop.

There were tears in her eyes as I slowly worked myself completely in. She took rapid, shallow breaths as she tried to handle the pain. I was very still inside her. She squirmed beneath me as she adjusted to having me inside her.

Finally, she relaxed, and opened her eyes. She smiled, signaling her readiness to proceed. I started with long, slow strokes. As she relaxed further, Maddie wrapped her legs around my hips. Her hands pulled my face to hers and she kissed me, running her tongue inside.

Her channel felt warm, almost hot, around my cock. I'd never felt a pussy that felt this good! I could feel her clenching her muscles trying to grip me tighter.

"Ooohhh, Daannnyyy! You feel soooo gooood inside me!" she moaned.

And, having her beneath me was the best thing I'd ever felt! I wanted to fuck Maddie all night!

Maddie's breathing grew shallow again: I thought I was hurting her, but, one look at her glazed expression told a different tale. Maddie was coming!

I felt something warm and sticky between us and Maddie slumped. I thrust a few more times, then emptied into her. She clung to me as I tried to pull out. I held her close and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

I lay awake longer, as I thought out the possible ramifications of our new found love. Though not genetically connected, Maddie was still my niece: how would my brother and his wife react? I knew Mom still wouldn't have anything to do with Maddie.

It seemed Maddie had the same concerns: her parents hadn't been thrilled with her coming to visit me all over the world.

Our love-making the remainder of her visit took on a frantic quality. Each moment together could be our last. Maddie cried as she hugged me as she was leaving.

I made it a point to take her to dinner whenever I was back home. We didn't go to bed together, but we were closer after each visit. Our love was growing, and being separate only made matters worse.

Ethan, my brother, was beginning to look askance at our relationship. To date, we had not told him we were in love with each other, but he wasn't stupid. He wasn't happy, either.

Maddie was in tears: she was afraid we'd have to quit seeing each other, and she didn't want to become estranged from her parents. We needed to talk to them, and soon.

"Bro, I wanted you to accept Maddie, be her uncle again, not fuck her!" he yelled. "How could you take advantage of her?"

"Ethan, believe me, I never meant to fall in love with her, but I did. I love Maddie very much! I would never do anything to hurt her!"

"You asshole! She's just a child!"

"Your child is twenty-nine!"

Ethan turned to Maddie and asked, "And what do you have to say for yourself? What were you thinking? He's family!"

Maddi looked down, tears streaming down her face. Cindy went to stand by her daughter. Maddie looked into her eyes with a pleading look.

"Momma, I love Danny. I want to be his wife, if he'll have me!"

Ethan, Cindy, and I looked at Maddie with stunned expressions. Maddie and I had talked about being together openly, but never anything about marriage.

I grinned broadly, and said, "Yes, Maddie, I'll marry you!"

Ethan grabbed me and slammed me against a wall, rage in his eyes. I could have easily broken him in half, but, he was just being a father protecting his child.

"You motherfucker!" he sobbed, then collapsed on the floor.

I knelt beside him and hugged him.

"I will take very good care of your little girl," I quietly said. "Your 6ft-2 little girl."

Ethan smiled at the later. He looked smaller as I helped him to his feet.

"All we want is your permission, and your blessing," I said. "May we have them?"

Ethan nodded his assent and Maddie ran to hug him, then ran to hug me.

The next hurdle would be my parents: my dad loved Maddie, but Mom still hated her, and wouldn't speak to her. I was extremely hesitant to talk to them, but Maddie would be there with me.

Mom glared at the both of us as Maddie sat next to me, holding my hand. Dad sat quietly while I talked.

"Mom, Dad...Maddie and are getting married, with, or without, your blessing."

Mom spat, "Then you will never set foot in this house again! You are not my son!"

"No, Kaeme," Dad said quietly. "I've listened to you spew your hatred towards our granddaughter. Enough is enough!"

Mom turned towards Dad, mouth open in shock.

"You have thrown away many good years you could have spent with her. And now you want to hate your son, too? No, Dear, I say it is time to stop your foolishness. They will always be welcome here. If you can't be civil, at least, then go away when they come to see me."

Dad came over and hugged up both while Mom sat there dejected. Maddie went over and knelt by her and took her hand.

"I've always loved you, Grandmamma, and I always will. Why can't you love me?"

Maddie rose, tears flowing, and joined me at the door. Dad hugged us again and was preparing to walk us to my car.

"Maddie," we heard softly.

Mom walked over to Maddie and wrapped her arms around her and began sobbing. Maddie gently put her arms around Mom and kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay, Grandmamma, It's okay. I love you very much!"

We may never know what Mom thought. Maybe she mourned a grandson she thought she'd lost. Maybe it was her strict Japanese upbringing. She never said, she never apologized, but things changed for the better that night. Maybe if Dad had only spoken up years earlier...

Later that week, Maddie moved in with me. In a few months, we will be married.

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers