Maddie in Cancún Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam began pumping in and out, his cock stroking deep as he fingered Maddie's tits. In and out it slid he could feel her body shiver with each thrust, her already tight cunt going into spasms as she humped back against him, faster and faster.

His cock was locked inside Maddie's contracting pussy as he felt hot sperm begin to boil in his balls. He yanked her dress up high around her waist, watching his cock jerk as her pussy contracted around it again and again. He felt himself flood inside her, covering the inside of her cunt, soaking the velvety membranes even wetter. He pushed forward, gushing sperm as her slender body writhed, her body pumping back against him and his hands on her ass, pulling himself even deeper into her. Her whole body began to shake as she reached her climax.

"AH YES!! Oh, shoot it into me, Sam! Fill meeee with your hot cum! Do it to MEEEE! AH, OHHHH, YESSSSSS! YESSSSS!!"

Before they left the cubicle, Sam had Maddie suck his cock clean, it really turned Maddie on to taste her own juices on Sam's hard cock. Then they hurriedly straightened their clothing and left the stall.

There were several men in the bathroom who must have heard them and known exactly what they were doing in there. Maddie blushed as one of the guys wolf-whistled and she heard several comments

"What a slut"

"Sounds like she got fucked real good"

Blushing, Maddie hurried out. Once outside, she exchanged cell phone numbers with Sam agreeing to try and meet up with him again before their vacations were over. Maddie supposed she should feel bad for cheating on her boyfriend but she was so hot for Sam that she found she didn't care about Will or about cheating. All she could think of was how she would have to sneak away from Will to meet up with Sam again she couldn't wait to get fucked by him again.

Maddie found Will where she had left him over by the bar

"Where did you get to?" he demanded impatiently I've been looking for you!"

Maddie made up a story about there being a long queue for the ladies bathroom. "So, did you miss me," she asked sexily leaning in to kiss him. As Will kissed her and slid his tongue into her mouth Maddie felt a wicked thrill thinking that he was kissing her right on the lips which, just five minutes ago, had been sucking Sam's cock. If only Will knew she thought, trying not to laugh.

"Let's go back to the hotel" Maddie whispered to Will "I'm so hot for you" she said. "I can't wait for you to fuck me!" Will quickly finished his drink and they went to leave. 'I am hot,' Maddie thought to herself 'but hot for Sam, not for Will!', She knew he couldn't satisfy her like Sam had and she would be thinking of Sam as Will fucked her.

12