Maddie in Cancún Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie gathered her hair loosely atop her head to allow him better access. Sam started again at the base of Maddie's neck working up to just around her ears then he moved back down, Maddie moaned feeling the tension work out of her neck and shoulders. Sam looked over her shoulders enjoying the view of Maddie's bountiful cleavage, her breasts packed tightly into the bikini top. Maddie's head is bent over and her eyes are almost closed as she fully enjoys the massage Sam is giving her.

Sam decided to change the style of his massage and began using his thumbs to give a more vigorous massage starting at the base of Maddie's neck and working outward. As he reach the bikini strap behind her neck he slid his thumbs under the strap and began massaging out the marks that the strap has left in her skin. She moaned softly which les Sam know that she was enjoying this new version of the massage. As he looked over her shoulder he could see even more of her breasts and he watched them rise and fall with every breath she took. Hi penis was reacting to this scene by shifting around in his trunks, slowly rising to attention.

Then Sam's hands ran around her sides towards the front of her body, gently grazing the edges of her breasts. Maddie could feel the dampness starting between her legs as her nipples hardened. As he slid his hands slightly under the edge of her bikini top a slight gasp escaped from Maddie's lips.

Maddie looked up towards the sea, she could see her three friends splashing around and swimming not too far from the shore. Occasionally Will looked in their direction. 'can he see where Sam's hands are from all the way out there' Maddie wandered, though she found she was not worried enough to move Sam's hands away!

When she didn't stop him, Sam's hands grew bolder and cupped her tits squeezing them together hen he slid his hands under the cups of the bikini top to play with her hard nipples, Maddie was soon gasping in pleasure as Sam toyed with her sensitive nipples which sent thrill through her body and her pussy moistened.

Maddie turned and reached for Sam's cock through his trunks giving it a squeeze then moving for the waistband.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Sam whispered "before they get back.

In answer, Maddie quickly scooped up her bag and the horny lovers scurried away. Maddie felt a thrill at her audacity and wandered what Will would think when he came back and she wasn't there.

Will led her behind some sand dunes where they were out of view of the beach

"We need to be quick," he told her, "so just give me a blowjob."

Maddie licked her full lips and sank obediently to her knees in the soft sand. She undid her bikini top and pulled it off to reveal her large breasts then she reached up for the waistband of Sam's trunks, pulling them down to reveal his semi-erect cock.

Maddie gripped his cock in her soft hand and stroked it lovingly, struck again by its size especially in comparison to Will's small dick, still not fully erect Sam's was already bigger than Will at 'full mast'.

Maddie lowered her head to take him into her mouth. her tongue felt the texture of the head, the wide ridge at the bottom, and the softness of his still semi-flaccid cock. Making sure she have enough saliva for lubricant, she slowly move her head upwards and while sucking lightly, his member slid between her lips until it popped out of her mouth.

Again she captured it with her mouth, letting her tongue play around the head, enjoying the taste of him and the feeling of his manhood growing in her mouth. Once again she slowly lifted her head, allowing it to slide between her lips. she felt him sigh and grow stiffer. she repeated the action a third time.

Holding it with her fingers, Maddie licked the length of the shaft, running the tip of her tongue around the bottom of the head. she repeated the motion once again then took him into her mouth. After a couple of pumps with her head, she released it and nestled down to his balls.

she could smell the faint odour of soap lingering from his morning shower. she took one of his balls in her mouth and rolled it around gently, while holding the cock in her hand and rubbing it against her cheek. After a few seconds, she switched balls and stroked his cock as she rolled the other ball around in her mouth feeling it with her tongue. Now Sam was moving back and forth and moaning. With a finger she lightly rubbed the sensitive spot between his anus and balls.

Maddie once again took Sam's erect penis into her mouth, taking as much of him in as she could and, started to bob her head up and down trying to make her mouth like her pussy. He started raising his hips trying to shove it deeper into her mouth. she tried to keep pace with his thrusts and not let him gag her.

Maddie ran her hand down her body, squeezing her hard nipples then her hand descended lower until it reached her bikini bottoms. She slipped her hand under the waistband and onto her smooth pussy, she rubbed her bald pussy and that made her moan around Sam's thick cock. Her hand rubbed up and down her hot slit as she continued to suck his cock. She located her clit with her forefinger and began a slow rubbing motion. She could feel his cock getting even harder in her mouth and his legs tightening. she knew he was getting close. She focused on sucking him. Moving up and down, feeling his shaft going in and out of her mouth, she timed her bobbing with his motions Her had continuing to move inside her bikini fingering herself.

she felt his body getting tighter and harder as he grew closer to climaxing. The muscles of his thighs hardened. Then suddenly he went rigid and stopped breathing. His cock quivered in her mouth and seemed to grow even thicker.

Sam grabbed Maddie's head and stopped her from moving, she heard him grunt, arch and felt his semen gushing into her mouth, filling it with his cum she swallowed, allowing him to control her motions. He lowered her head downward on his cock as he again ejaculated into her mouth, then again, and again, until he finished.

"Okay babe, I gotta go" Sam told her, pulling his trunks back up.

"But I'm still horny," moaned Maddie, her hand still in her bikini. "I didn't come yet!"

"Well, meet me tonight and I'll take care of you, Sam promised "Right now you'd better get back to your friends" With that he turned and left

Reluctantly, the horny girl pulled her hand out of her pussy and pulled her bikini top back on, fastening it back up.

She went back to the kiosk and bought more beers as an excuse for why she's been away. When she carried them back the other three were out of the water.

"I got more beers!" she announced handing the cold bottles round

"Where'd your friend go?" Will asked her coolly, taking his beer from her.

"Oh, he went back to meet his friends," Maddie replied casually. "So where are we going tonight? She changed the subject.

Richard suggested another club called Bulldog. It wasn't far from their hotel and they all agreed to check it out.

12