Maddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers

"I like doing this for you, Morgan... feeling you like this, tasting you.... Working you in and out of my mouth."

Leaning forward, she took him back into her mouth, taking him in as far as he would go and then pulling back until only the tip of his cock remained in her mouth, alternating between suction and pressure to maximize the sensations for him, wetting him with her mouth and teasing him with her tongue. She knew how to orally please her lover and she enjoyed doing it. Unconsciously, his hips began to move back and forth, thrusting himself deeper into her mouth, using the fucking motion that nature had perfected millennia ago. Her moans let him know that she liked him doing that and her hips began to move back and forth in unison with his thrusts.

She pulled her hand off of him and used it to caress his body and she sucked him as deep inside of her mouth as she could... sucking him in, using her tongue, enjoying how she made him feel. She raked her fingernails lightly against his stomach to make sure that she had his attention, that he was watching her. As she pulled back with every upstroke she ran her tongue around his tip, around his most sensitive area and then she sucked him back into her mouth.

"Maddie, Maddie... I can't hold back. I'm going to cum."

He used his hands to try to pull her off of him, to warn her what he was about to do, to allow her to take him out of her mouth as she came but that wasn't what she wanted. She held onto his thighs and sped up her motions as she moaned to encourage him, to let him know that she wanted him to cum in her mouth, that she wanted his seed on her tongue. Watching him, never taking her eyes from his, she sucked him and used her tongue to coax from him his most precious gift. Her nails ran along his thighs, her eyes bore into his, her mouth surrounded him and finally he could hold back no more. His body tensed and he came in her.

"Mmm, hmmm." She moaned to tell him that yes; he was doing what she wanted. Her cheeks hollowed with each rope he shot into her mouth as she took all that he gave her. She used her tongue to collect his cum as she milked his cock for every drop of his seed that he could give to her. Finally, he shot his last rope of cum into her mouth and his body relaxed as did hers while she savored his taste after so many years. When she knew that she had all that he would give her this time, she slowly pulled her mouth off of him. With a cat ate the canary smile, she made a show of it for him as she swallowed what he had given her, felt the warmth of him as it went down her throat and into her stomach to nourish her, although it did nothing to sate her lust. She could feel traces of him on her lips and she let her tongue slid out sensuously to gather the last remnants of him into her as she sat back on her heels. With her hands resting on his thighs so that she never broke contact between her body and his. She waited to see how he would respond to what she had done. His words were soft but the echoed in her ears like a cannon shot.

"I love you, Maddie. I love you."

He used his hands to pull her off of her knees and pull her body onto the bed with his. What he did next truly surprised her for it was something no man had ever done for her before... He pulled her towards him and kissed her... and not just with his lips, his tongue entered her mouth and explored it as he tasted himself for the first time ever. Most men are repulsed by the idea of kissing a woman with sperm, even his own sperm in her mouth. Most women won't admit it but it makes them feel cheap. His simple act of tenderness and affection hit her like a bolt of lightening. Maddie was shocked by her own feelings and she said to him the words she had swore she wouldn't say.

"I love you, too, Morgan."

And then she kissed him again as their bodies pressed against each other. Finally, she broke their kiss and laid her head on his chest. She felt his heartbeat slow and his body cool.

"Morgan? Have you ever before kissed a woman after you came in her mouth?"

"No. I never wanted to before. No one has ever before made me feel the way you have."

"Did you like the taste of yourself?"

"I liked the way I tasted on your lips, on your tongue, in your mouth."

Softly, almost too softly to be heard she whispered against his chest.

"Thank you, Morgan."

He held her body against his, one hand running over her hair and the other stroking her back. As her hands explored his body, caressed his skin, she found that he was still hard. His orgasm hadn't finished him and she smiled to herself as she knew that they were not yet finished for the night.

As he calmed down from the rush of his orgasm, Morgan realized that they were hanging half off of the bed, since he had been sitting on the edge while she had pleasured him. Suddenly conscious of this, he wanted to make her more comfortable.

"Hey, why don't we scoot back onto the bed a little?"

"Hmmmm, what ever you want."

Moving so as to maintain their physical contact with each other, they moved up until Morgan's head was resting on the pillows and Maddie was along side of him. The activity, however, just increased her desire to continue their lovemaking. Her hand on his chest became more active in caressing his body and slowly moved down to his half hard penis. Using the wetness from her blowjob, she began to stroke him back to hardness. She leaned up to kiss him passionately and then she kissed her way down his body. She kissed his chin, his throat, sucking and nibbling on it to increase his arousal. She used her lips and tongue to trace a line down to his chest and she kissed and licked his nipples and then down the center of his body to his stomach, adjusting her position on the bed as she moved down his body.

Morgan's hand was also exploring her body as she moved. He ran his hand under the shirt she still had on to caress her back, to feel the skin and muscles as they responded to his touch. As her she took him into her mouth again, he was sliding his hand around her body to feel her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. She lifted up her body to give him access to them and her moans as he played with then encouraged him. He could smell her arousal and in the air and moved his hand around and over her ass as he moved it between her legs. She opened herself up to exploration and he felt her down there for the first time.

Some women are hairy and lush, like a jungle. Some women trim themselves to achieve an effect and some women shave themselves until they are as bald as a child... a look which Moran had never understood. What he found as his fingers felt their way to her lips were a soft, almost downy silkiness. He let his finger slide inside of her and he used it to gently feel her. Her muscles contracted around his fingers and her hips moved back and forth in time with his movement. Her moans increased as he prepared her for him to enter her.

Pulling her mouth off of his once again full erection, she looked back at him, her lust obvious in her eyes.

"Mmmm... if you keep that up, you might not get to cum in my mouth again."

"But, I don't want to cum in your mouth again."

Her smile told him that she didn't want that either.

"Well, where do you want to cum this time?"

He increased the motion of his finger as he fucked it back and forth inside of her.

"Here. I want to cum in here. I want to be inside of you. I want to cum in you. I want to feel you cum around me as I do."

"Yes. I want that too, lover."

She kissed her way back up his body until she could kiss his lips again, but she wasn't ready for him to enter her yet. She knew how to arouse her lover to his maximum peak and she didn't have him there yet. She lifted her leg so that she could straddle him. Her soft, wet lips pressed against his hardness, slipped along it, but she didn't let him enter her yet. As she kissed him, she slid back and forth over his cock, coating it with her wetness. He had been fully erect before but now it was almost becoming painful. His whimpers of need only caused her to increase her teasing of his body. He wasn't ready yet. She could take him farther, she knew.

"Oh God, Maddie. I need you. I need to be inside of you. Please..."

She moved her mouth next to his ear and whispered to him.

"Not yet, lover. Soon, but not yet."

She sat up on him, placing her hands on his chest as she moved her hips back and forth along him. Her clit slid along his cock, feeling the heat that came from it and she pressed herself down on him harder. Her own moans of pleasure mixed with his. She arched her back and let her shirt slide off of her body, exposing her full nakedness to him for the first time. She watched him and knew that he was pleased with what he saw, that he was pleased with her. She grabbed the shirt with one hand and threw it from the bed so that it wouldn't get in their way.

Gliding along, she finally allowed the tip of his penis to enter her, just enough that he could feel her entrance. He trust up at her but she knew he would do that and she raised her hips up also. She was in control and she knew what would give him the most pleasure. She continued this routine several times. She would glide along him and then let him enter her just enough, a little more each time, and then she would pull away from him again. His breathing was tortured, his heart was racing, sweat was pouring from his body. She felt his quickening and it aroused her because she knew that it was for her, because of her

Mmmm, Morgan. You feel so nice, so hard. I want you. Can you tell how much I want you inside of me?"

"I want you, Maddie. I need you... oh God, I'm sorry I'm so weak."

It was almost as if she could feel the pain from his soul seeping out of him and she saw the tears that started to leak from the corners of his eyes. He turned his head to try to hide his shame from her but, she knew that we wasn't weak, he was just hurt... he had been in so much pain for so long. She was filled with love and affection for him which, at this moment in her life, was unmatched by anything she felt for anyone else... it wouldn't last of course, but right now, right at this moment she was in love with only him as he was in love with her. Bending forward she took his face in her hands and kissed away his tears.

"It's alright, my love. It's alright. I'm here. For you, just for you."

She held his face and made him look at her. When his eyes opened and he looked into hers, she smiled down at him... soft, safe, the smile of an angel.

"Do you want me to go on? Do you want me? I am yours if you do. Just tell me."

"I want you, Maddie."

"I want you, too, Morgan."

"I am yours. I was always yours. Please, Maddie. Love me."

Sitting back up, she slid herself upwards one more time, but this time she allowed him to enter her fully. They each knew that the final line had now been crossed. Whatever the future might bring to either of them, from this moment on they were lovers. From this moment on, a part of their souls were joined for all time just as their bodies were now joined for the present. As she slid down onto him, as she took him into her body, waves of pleasure washed over them both like an explosion. Neither of them could keep their eyes open as almost animal moans of satisfaction escaped to fill the air. The sounds of them pleasure, the sounds of their bodies, the feel of their skin and their sweat against each other, the smell of their lovemaking, the taste of each other on their tongues and the image of the other burned into their eyes. All of their senses were engaged in this act, but more than their physical senses, their hearts and their souls were one.

"Oh, Morgan. You feel so good inside of me."

Maddie moaned in deep, almost primal pleasure as she ground her hips down up him, taking him a deep inside of her as she could as she pressed her clit against him. Just the motion of fucking him made waves of pleasure surge through her body. She placed her hands on his chest as she rode him. Morgan was almost in a state of madness from the feelings that washed over him.

"Maddie, I love you. I have always loved you."

"Look, Morgan, look where we are joined. Do you like seeing our bodies together? Do you like feeling yourself inside of me?"

"Oh God, yes. I have never felt like this before."

Morgan let his eyes move back up to study her body as she fucked him. He began to let his hands roam over his lover's body, slick with sweat as she moved herself on him. His hands caressed her body as they moved upwards... up her hips, to her ribs. He watched as her breasts moved with their love making. He ran his thumbs over her erect nipples which elicited a new wave of moans from her. While one hand played with her breast, the other moved up to caress her face. He ran his thumb over her lips as her hair clung to her skin with the moisture of her body. Looking down into his eyes, she took his thumb into her mouth, sucking on it, biting lightly and teasing it with her tongue.

She wasn't prepared for the first orgasm to rush through her body. Almost as if she had been shocked, her back went rigid and she pushed herself upright against his chest. Throwing her head back, she brought her hands up to run her fingers through her hair and brush it out of her eyes. She hadn't expected to feel like this when she came here and as the orgasm passed through her she looked back down into her lover's eyes with a depth of passion she had rarely felt before. Watching him she could see his eyes begin to roll back into his head, could feel the tension increasing as his own orgasm approached. His moans and cries of pleasure only increased her arousal and brought her almost to the brink again, but she wanted to hold back until he was ready. She wanted him to cum with her the next time.

"Are you ready, lover? I want to feel you cum in me."

"Oh, yes... God, yes."

All of the emotional pains and aches of his soul poured to where their bodies joined, to the point where he entered her and the became one. His thrusts upwards into her jolted her closer and closer to the edge. So close, but not yet. She was determined... not until he was ready. She stroked his chest as she looked at him. With her muscles she milked his cock inside of her, working to pull from him what she wanted so badly. She knew that all she had to do was nudge him and he would be over the edge with her and with her voice she added the last element to mixture.

"Yes, you are ready, aren't you? I can tell by your breathing. I can feel it in your heart. Yes, fuck me, lover. Mmmm. I love your sounds. They let me know that you are enjoying me... that you want me.... {GASP}... yes... as much as I want you. Are you ready, my love?"

He had trouble speaking, his muscles had tightened so much in his pre-orgasmic spasm, but he answered her as best he could.

"Ye.. y... yes."

"Yes, I can feel you inside of me. Cum in me. Oh please, love... cum in me."

Finally he thrust up into her as his back arched and he held himself up as his hands clenched her body. She could feel him as he began to shoot into her and she let herself go and merged her pleasure with his. She came around him as she watched him in that most vulnerable moment of a man's life. Her body exploded with each spray he shot up inside of her womb, filling her with the essence of his life. She continued to grind herself down into him and her nails racked his chest.

"Oh, Morgan... you feel so good inside of me, it feels so good to have you fill that part of me that was made for you."

Finally his orgasm passed and he came in his lover for the last time, shooting one last weak rope of cum into her. He dropped his hips down against the bed as his body relaxed, as all of the strength left him and he struggled to breath again. Maddie used her muscles to continue to milk him. She couldn't get enough of this man and wanted every drop he had. Then she knew it was passed, she had all of him. With a smile on her face, she leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. Their passion was still there but both of them had used up all of their energy, given every ounce of it to the other. Their lovemaking had weakened them both but had also given them a strength that can only come from the love of another. Every now and then, he would twitch inside of her and when he did, she let him know that she wanted him inside of her, wanted every drop of him, and that she would not let him out of her until she had the last that he had to give her. And as she watched him, the tears once more forced their way out of his eyes.

"Oh God, Maddie. I'm sorry I'm crying. I'm so sorry."

With gentleness and compassion, she kissed his lips and then kissed his tears away. She took his face in her hands and smiled at him.

"I love you, Morgan. I have waited for you for all of these years. I'm so glad you are here with me... here inside of me."

Letting go of the last of her strength, she let her body relax and collapse onto his. She did not, however, let him slip out of her. As he softened in her, his arms wrapped around her and held her against him. They could feel each others' hearts slow; they could hear their breathing return to normal; they could see each other in the dim light of the room. And as their muscles loosened, the rain outside died out in time with them... a signal from the gods that their lovemaking had been as much a force of nature as the displays of elemental power had been. Their passion had been fueled as much by external forces as it had by their own internal needs.

"It feels so right to be here with you."

"Maddie, it is perfect."

Together they lay there in the dim light holding each other in silence. Knowing that it would have to end but neither of them wanting that moment to come. At this time, in this place, they were the only two people in the world, and they were one.

Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Moms_SonMoms_Sonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
It was for a friend

Well, it has been 11 years since I posted this story. I wasn't going to respond to any of the bad reviews but I have some distance from it now. This story was written for a friend. We had broken up in the early 90s, but were never an intimate couple. I am, for lack of a better term, "damaged goods" in ways that weren't understood then, including being on the autism spectrum. She got married and I called her one night just when I needed a friend and she told me to never call her again. That was in 1994. in 2007, I got an email message from her. We started talking and, although were had 1,500 miles between us, we chatted pretty much ever night, and then we started talking on the phone as well.

She was married, to a great guy, and had a family, but she and I talked about everything. She even helped me with dealing with some of my own issues. I had never been good at starting, much less maintaining intimate relationships. In addition to my autism, I had been molested as a child and it did a lot of damage to me. I haven't had an intimate relationship since 1998, and that one was with me being the victim. After that, I pretty much gave up. She talked me through things, and I talked her through some of what she was dealing with, as well. While we had never been intimate in real life, for awhile we experimented with online sex and eventually some phone sex.

This story was essentially the transcript of the first time we had online sex. I wrote it for her, unlike my other stories which have nothing to do with reality. The only people who needed to know the background were she and I. In any case, as tie went by the sexual component faded, but she is my best friend, and we stay in contact, even though her kids are of an age now where she doesn't have a lot of time for herself. Since 1992, when she and I stopped seeing each other, I have only seen her once, in 2008 when I went back for a funeral. So, this story takes place in a place where there was just friendship and healing. That is all this was. There was no infidelity, no real sex, just a way of wondering what might have been, a way to reach back through the years and connect in a way we never did in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit, what was the fucking point?

What was the point of the story, it left me hanging. There should have been some background here somewhere, there was none. Hell was that the g-d damn point of this fucked up mess of a story?

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 * just to vote

wow she is the scum of the earth and so is he, NEVER right for ANY reason to cheat whores the both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Huh?!

The male lead was such a sissy!

Don't get me wrong but "I'm so weak.." "Will you hurt me..?"

These are just the things a man wouldn't say while in the heat of the moment.. Unless he's gay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's about healing....

I got that it was a one-time thing, about healing for him. He's in a motel and not going to take the job that would move him to be closer to her-- doesn't seem like the sex-slave option is really going to work for this one. :) But she sees that this night is something he needs... to be able to move on with his life....

Thanks for a story about sexual healing--- about sometimes giving yourself in that way to help someone else heal.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
My Education Ch. 01 A fantasy fulfilled ... completely.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories