Maddie's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I decide to have a second child. Harold accepts the idea. More importantly, Jeff is still interested in regularly filling me with sperm. So Jacqueline is born to me at 25 and Trent, a beautiful little boy, at twenty seven. Three years later, I'm thirty, and Harold drops a bombshell on me. He's discovered that he wants to live full time with his latest friend and he's decided that while having a wife did help in business he's now so well situated that he doesn't need me any more. To be honest, this doesn't bother me as much as he seems to have been afraid it would. It's just a matter of coming up with the financial settlement. It's all in writing. I've been his wife for ten years, so I'm entitled to one tenth of his net worth, which is close to 20 million dollars. My share, that is, is close to 20 million dollars. He keeps something like one hundred and eighty million. I don't even dicker, we just do everything through lawyers and I'm free.

I have a last couple fucks with Jeff and let him know I'm moving. I decide to go back to the town I grew up in. It's really just a few miles out of the big city where I've been living with Harold. My Dad used to commute into the big town daily. I hate to give up my times with Jeff and I'll be close enough that I could commute in for a fuck every once in a while if I need to. So I take the kids and move. I buy a relatively small house in a nice neighborhood, near good schools, and slowly settle in to being a single Mom in a smaller town where I know lots and lots of people and have friends.

On my second week there, I'm in the drug store, herding my two kids at ages six and three, while I pick up a few items and I hear someone say, "Maddie?"

I turn and realize it's Charlie. Charlie is the guy I lost my virginity to in high school. The guy I used to sneak around to see so we could fuck like rabbits every spare moment we could find. The guy who made me discover how much I loved sex. He also was a guy I had known since kindergarten and that I'd done all sorts of shenanigans with before we mutually discovered sex with each other. "Charlie!" I almost scream and throw my arms around him and hug him and give him a big kiss on the lips. Both Jacqui and Trent look on in amazement and seem to be on the verge of being scared. "Kids, this is Charlie, an old friend," I tell them and turn back to Charlie.

"You look as gorgeous as ever, Maddie," He says, as we still have our arms on each others waists. "Are these yours?" he asks, looking at my kids.

"Yeah," I say, "Jacqui and Trent."

"Is your husband here?"

"No husband, divorced. You?"

He looks relieved. "Single. Still single. Never found anyone that measured up to you, Maddie."

"We'll have to get together, talk over old times," I say to him, "and I mean it, I'm not just being polite. I bought a house." I give him the address. "But what are you doing here right now?"

"This is my store. Well, one of my stores. I'm a pharmacist."

"I should have remembered that, I knew that." My kids are getting a little antsy. "I think I have to take these two home for now. I really hope to see you soon." I leave but my mind is full of thinking back at everything we did together. The way we started just sort of investigating our physical differences and then getting to oral sex and then the real thing. And then lots and lots of everything. Charlie used to love to eat my pussy and, of course, I loved him doing it. I used to suck him, too, but the truth is I've never been fond of a mouthful of cum. I've had that mouthful probably a thousand times and will some more, I'm sure, but I've always preferred to have a nice cock inside my bottom rather than my mouth.

Anyway, the next day, Charlie calls me and suggests that we could go to the lake, like we used to in high school. It's not a very big lake and it's very close, easy to get to, with a swimming area marked off. I remind him that I have the two children but they would probably love a visit to the lake, we've never been there yet. So he comes by and picks us up. I remind him that the kids need to take a nap after lunch so we'll need to be back home then.

My two are both in bathing suits, with pails and shovels and I have several large beach towels. He's in a bathing suit, a sports shirt and flip flops and has a big beach umbrella and a cooler with him. I'm in one of my minimal bikinis but with a big loose cover up over me, also with flip flops. There aren't many people at the little beach so we find some room to set everything up. He takes off his shirt and I take off my cover up and start to the water with my two kids. I've heard of people's eye googling and that's what Charlie's did when he saw me in my bikini. I'll admit that it covers very little.

He's actually good with the kids. The four of us fool around in the shallow water and in the wet sand near the water's edge. We probably spent an hour or more in the sun, I made sure the kids have plenty of sun screen on. I apply some on Charlie and ask him to put some on me. I'll admit that I have plans for Charlie and I want to get him touching my bare skin as much as possible. It turns out he has drinks and food in the cooler so we have lunch and then play in the water some more and then head back home for the kids naps.

The activity wore them out so both kids go to bed easily. Charlie helps me put them to bed. I head back into the living room with Charlie. "That bathing suit must be close to illegal" he says, "it doesn't cover much."

"Well, if it's illegal, maybe I shouldn't wear it," I say back to him, sort of sassy. I reach behind me and unfasten the bra and slip it off. His mouth falls open. I push the bottoms down and bend over and step out of them and stand there naked.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Maddie?" he says but smiles.

"I hope so," I say in return, "and Jacqui will only sleep about two hours so we don't want to waste too much time."

"You're more gorgeous than you were in high school and you were fantastic then. Your breasts were perfect and you have much more now than then. And you've trimmed your pubic hair. I probably won't get hair in my teeth like I always used to," he says as he steps out of his bathing suit. His cock is even larger than I remembered and standing up very erect. I take his hand and lead him the few steps to my bedroom. I sit on the side of the bed, facing him, spread my legs and reach down with both hands to pull myself open slightly. He's on his knees, his arms around me, kissing me immediately.

He breaks the kiss and moves to my breasts. He's always loved my breasts since the first time I showed them to him back in 11th grade and I'll admit they're now at least a cup size larger. Maybe feeding babies does that, maybe it's just growing up some more. It's extremely arousing (and I was already wet and ready by the time we got in the bedroom) the way he fondles them, kisses them, sucks on my nipples and actually bites a little. He doesn't seem to have forgotten anything about my likes over the last ten years.

He then kisses down over my stomach and gets his fingers to my pussy. He spreads me open, leans in and gets his tongue in there and starts licking around. He was always good at this, from the first time he tried it. Soon he's got two fingers sliding in and out of me and his lips sucking on my clit, his tongue flicking back and forth on it. He's not just taking his time, he's aiming to get me into orgasm quickly. I think he's kept in practice because he's probably even better than he was in high school. Soon I'm gushing all over him and yelling some. I try to be quiet, don't want to wake the kids, but it's impossible not to react to an orgasm. A very lovely orgasm.

And now he's pushing that lovely cock into me, forcing its way further and further into me. I can feel every little millimeter of it's movement inside me. He's also got his arms around me, holding me tight, and pushing us further onto the bed so he can get better traction and start to really fuck me good and proper. "Charlie, I knew you'd be good, you always were," I tell him as he gets his cock all the way into me and starts pounding as hard and fast as he can. He won't last long, either. He never does the first time. I should have sucked him off first. I used to always do that just so he could fuck me for what sometimes seemed like forever. The trade off of me having to take a mouthful of cum was worth it to get a great fuck a little later.

What am I doing, thinking, while he's busy fucking me. I should be moving into ecstasy. I guess I'm realizing that a little later I'll be able to suck him hard again without getting a mouthful and then we'll really fuck for a long time. That thought makes me smile and begin to feel another orgasm building. He shoots off inside me before I get there. Damn. That always used to happen, too. Well, I'll do what I did then. "I'm almost there Charlie, eat me a little to get me to cum, please." I learned back then to add that 'please' and it always worked. Ah, it does now, too. He's really, really good at this. His tongue is magic.

A few minutes later we're laying their, our naked bodies against one another. Post-coital bliss I think it's called. "Maddie," Charlie says sort of quietly, "you haven't changed a bit, have you? You're still in charge, getting me to do whatever you want."

"I've never made you do anything you didn't want to do. I mean, you've enjoyed all this just as much as I have, haven't you?"

"Yes, I certainly have enjoyed it. But every time anything sexual has happened between us it's always you that leads the way. Way back when your body changed and you developed breasts, boobs you called them then, you had to do something to make sure someone else knew you had them so you showed them to me. And then you did it again and again and then you suggested I should touch them, then after a couple times you suggested I should kiss them, lick them suck on them. And when that aroused you, you asked me to show you my thing, as you called it. So I did. You took hold of it right away and gave me my first orgasm ever caused by something other than a dream. I had never even masturbated yet back then."

"Yeah, that's true. It was pretty icky, too, got all over my hand."

"You must have had porn on your computer because you were always a couple steps ahead of me. You said that since I had shown you mine, you should show me yours. And you did and you had me touch it and slide a finger in you right away. Then in a few more weeks you took my thing in your mouth and got a mouthful. You've never really liked getting a mouthful of sperm since then, have you?

"I've always liked what came before and after but no, I never really like the moment I get the mouthful so I swallow it just to get rid of it quickly. But I've had that mouthful a lot and I bet I have some from you, too, in the next months."

"But then you got me to move from sucking a nipple to down there licking your pussy and you sure discovered something that really turned you on, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I still love it. And you're really good at it, Charlie."

"And later you had me slide my thing into you. We did all that a lot back then. Obviously, you've done it some more since then. I mean you have Jacqui and Trent."

"Yes. Yes I have, Charlie. And I have no regrets, I've had a good life. Now that we've found each other again I hope that I continue to enjoy doing it often. And that you enjoy it, too. I mean, I can't get you to keep satisfying me if you're not satisfied, too. Right?"

"You've got me, Maddie. You ruined me for others. No one else has come close to being as important to me as you were, at least when it comes to sex. I would never have thought it of me but I must like having a woman boss me around. Like just a few minutes ago, you had me go down on you and lick the pussy that I had just filled with cum and I did it. Did it because you asked me to."

"Yeah," I said as I wiggled against him to see if he was getting hard yet, "and you liked it, didn't you?"

"You know me too well, Maddie. Yes, I did. And yes I hope to taste you a lot in the days ahead. Anyway you want me to."

I reach down between us to take hold of his cock. It's starting to get some blood in it. "I'll taste you a lot, too, Charlie," I say to him as I pull away a little to slide down and get my mouth to his cock and work at getting it up again. I hold it up with my fingers and lick up and down it, tasting myself on him. I use my other hand to get hold of his balls and sort of roll them around between my fingers. He gets a little bigger and I get my mouth over the head and lick and suck a little and then take the whole thing into my mouth. He gets up more and more. I bob my head up and down, masturbating him with my lips, and then look up at him and grin as I move into position to sit on him and take him up inside me. He goes all the way in easily, I'm so full of both his and my juices from the fuck we just had.

At first, I just sit there, enjoying the feel of him inside of me again. I start to move my hips a little, sensing him moving inside me. He has a lovely big cock, fills me up nicely. I start moving my hips up and down more, riding on his cock, then lean forward, sliding my pussy back and forth on him. Back in high school I think I really picked him to have sex with because we knew each other so well and I trusted him. But even then I also realized he was a hunk. On the wrestling team with a great, firm body, and a well balanced good looking face. Blue eyes, small nose, good chin, full lips, blond hair cut in a very short crew back then but longer now, although business man long not rock star long. His body isn't quite as firm as back then but he must work out because he's still well built. His cock is as satisfying as ever and he loves eating me and doing whatever I want. It will be very satisfying to have him as my lover.

I keep riding him. He reaches with one hand to massage my clit a little which gets me aroused even more so I start bouncing hard and fast on him and reach another orgasm. I love the feeling. I almost collapse on him, laying flat on his body, his cock still inside me. He does what Jeff has done often and wraps his arms around me and rolls us over so he's on top and can start fucking me all over again. I was looking forward to him lasting and he's sure doing it. I get into still another orgasm. Once they start they seem to come faster. He pulls out of me and has me roll over and helps lift my hips so he can get back into me from the back. Fuck, he's fully at it again. I'm almost sore but it feels so perfect. He has his hands on my butt holding on and pounding into me as hard as he can, ad if he's throwing his whole body on me. Here comes another one for me and I can feel his come, too.

We lay there exhausted. He's still laying on my back, his cock out of me though. I can feel myself leaking. "Roll off, Charlie," I say and realize that I almost said Jeff instead of Charlie. He does and we're again facing one another. He puts an arm around me, his hand moving over my butt, feeling me.

"You have a perfect body, Maddie," he says quietly. "Please stay here and let me be with you often. I've missed this more than you can imagine. I must have been with a hundred women trying to find someone, good ones and bad ones. Which makes me realize I always used a condom and I haven't. You're on the pill aren't you?"

"Yes," I say and pause. "But if I wasn't would it be so bad? Trent is three, I'm probably ripe to have another." I don't know why I said that, I hadn't been thinking at all about going through child birth again, although I love my two.

"There you go, Maddie, leading again. I don't know, I haven't thought of it. That would mean getting married I guess. Do I want that? Right now, on the spur of the moment, I can't imagine anything better than fucking you regularly for the rest of my life. But we should probably both wait until we're not naked in bed together to think about this a little more."

I kiss him. "You're right. I admit I didn't think of this before, it just popped into my mind. But fucking you for the rest of my life sounds good to me, too. " We kiss again. He slides his hand up onto my back and back down onto my ass several times and I do the same to him. "I am bossy, aren't I? That might make me hard to live with. I was an only child and got spoiled, always got my way. But I really don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. I don't want to be a harridan and smash your ego. It looks like you're a successful business man and you need to feel good about yourself to continue to succeed. So I might act like I'm the boss but I really, really need you to be you. And to be honest, I need your lovely cock. In fact, if you can get it up again we might have enough time for one more before Jacqui wakes up. She'll stay quiet in bed for awhile after she wakes up and then probably call out. So we should get some warning."

"Let's go get cleaned up. Clean out that pussy so I can get it juicy again before we go at it some more." he says, kissing me again. So that's what we did. I even used a douche that I have to rinse me, using just water rather than the medicated douche I often use. We had lots of feeling and playing and kissing and he's finally starting to feel like he'll be hard again when I hear Jacqui.

"Oops, there's Jacqui. That means this is over for the moment. Let me go get her." I go back in my bedroom and dig out some clothes and put them on and go into Jacqui's room and say hello and kiss her and get her up. She usually needs to go to the bathroom now and she does. Then we dress her. Back out in the living room, Charlie has his bathing suit and shirt and flip flops back on.

"I've got to go," Charlie says. He kisses Jacqui and tells her goodbye and that he'll see her again, and then he kisses me. "I'll call," he says and goes out the door.

I sigh and say to Jacqui, "I think I messed that up, we may never see him again."

"He likes you Mommy," she says, "he'll be back."

"He likes me? What makes you say that?"

"The way he always looks at you. He likes you. He likes me and Trent too, I can tell."

"Oh," is all I can say. And we get on with our day. Jacqui is starting school in another week, real school. First grade. She's been to preschool for a couple years. I need to find a preschool for Trent. I've spent most of my time up to now just getting us moved and settled here. Plus, with two young children you don't have a lot of free time to handle all the details of life. I think I'm also going to need to find a nanny or some baby sitters or something so I can take some time off to meet people, play tennis, go to a gym and all that. Maybe I should have bought a larger house. I also need to find an honest, local stockbroker to handle my money, it's now invested through a firm in the city and I could leave it there but it would be more convenient if I could handle it close by. I mean, twenty million is a pretty substantial investment portfolio and needs to be watched over.

At dinner time, Jacqui, Trent and I are all sitting at the table and Charlie calls and asks if he can come back later and I agree. In fact, I look forward to seeing him and so do both kids. He shows up about a half hour before their bed time. He gives me a big kiss and a hug, right in front of both of them and then hugs Jacqui and says hello and hugs Trent and asks him how things are going. They both have books and he reads to Jacqui and I read to Trent and then we both get involved in bathing them and getting them in bed. Once it's just the two of us he says, "Why don't we go to the bedroom and get naked." So we do.

On the bed he tells me how gorgeous I am and what a great body I have and he hugs me and kisses me and slides down a little to fondle my breasts and kiss them and starts sucking on my nipples. I love it as he well knows. He starts to kiss on down onto my stomach and I squirm away a little and tell him that I really need to get at his cock. "I need to suck you off. I haven't done it in over ten years and you deserve it. Besides, that means you'll eat me while you get hard again and then when we fuck you'll last and last." He tells me I don't have to do that, I don't like a mouthful of cum, and by then I've got his cock in my mouth.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers