Maddie's Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

He's right. I don't love getting a mouthful of cum. I do like the sucking and playing with a nice erect cock that leads up to it and I'm deliriously ecstatic about everything that follows, so it seems a good trade off to me. I mean, to women an erect cock is sort of what sex is. In the novel, Lady Chatterly lays a garland of flowers around her lovers cock, sort of worships it. To some degree I guess I sort of worship cock, too. I love to feel them, stroke them, taste them, even suck the balls. When I finally get the guy to cum, I don't mind the taste, it isn't all that strong at all. It's the texture, the sort of slimy goop. At first, way back with Charlie as teenagers, I tried letting it shoot off but it was messy. I tried catching it in some Kleenex but that meant planning ahead and was still sort of messy. So I settled on swallowing, then sucking him a little more to get the last drops and swallowing some more. It's a moment of yuck after some minutes of great.

Of course, it means he does eat me, after spending a couple minutes on my breasts. He's really good at this and I absolutely love it. This time I have two orgasms, both big, before he stops and slides up over me to get his cock into me. I get my feet on the mattress to fuck back as much as I can and we really pound into each other. It's glorious. Sometimes I think life would be perfect if I could be in the midst of a really good fuck like this all the time, non-stop. Of course, that's silly. You need some down time to appreciate the up time. Otherwise up would become the norm and you'd need something even more. I think that's how people get into drugs, looking for that something more. I cum, loud and happy and Charlie rolls me over and gets into me doggie style and keeps right on fucking me. Fantastic. Finally we both cum and he pulls out and we lay there on our backs, next to one another, just smiling and relaxing and cooling down.

"I remember reading somewhere that you need more than good sex to get married, you need to know one another," he says, laying there. "Well, I've thought about it and we know each other. We've known each other since first grade. And the sex is great. That should solve that. Except, we've been apart for ten years. We don't know what's happened during those ten years. So I'll tell you about me. I've fucked every female that would let me. Maybe a hundred. I don't know, maybe two hundred. Always with a condom, some of them I was pretty sure I needed protection from disease. I guess I was hunting for something and I think I've found it now that you're back, Maddie. How about you?"

"Charlie, I've been with three guys since you, four total including you. I was with Tommy my freshman year in college, he graduated, so with Mark my sophomore year. We probably had sex as often as you did, maybe more. Then I was with the father of Jacqui and Trent. That's it. Lots of very good sex. I should also tell you about Harold, though." I quickly ran through the arrangement with Harold and how I fucked Jeff, ending up by telling him, "To end it I got paid off per the contract we had and ended up very comfortable financially."

"Well, financially," he tells me, "I'm doing very well. I worked as a pharmacist and saw how much money a drug store could take in so I bought one. On credit, of course. Since then I've added three more. I have four stores and they keep me very busy. Managing the businesses is more than a full time job. But I earn a lot of money. A lot. In fact, I have enough that I think I'll get more stores as I can find good buys, and get even richer."

I rolled almost on top of him and kissed him as I pressed my breasts into him and rubbed my pussy on his thigh. I got one hand to his cock and held it and pulled it a little. "O.k. we're rich. Are you about ready to fuck me again?" He just grins and hugs me and kisses me. As I can feel his cock getting stiff enough, I move around on top of him and get lined up to slide back and slowly push him into me. I could then sit up more and start riding him, bouncing up and down, feeling his cock inside me. I like this because I'm in charge. But truthfully, I like our bodies to be together more, either in missionary position or in this position but me laying down on top of him more. Problem is, laying down, our bodies come together well but the fucking is sort of slow motion, me sliding back and forth on him and I really prefer getting pounded more. So I do lay on him and get my arms around him and roll us over. "Just pound into me," I tell him.

He does. He keeps it up as I have two orgasms, perfect feelings that I absolutely love. I wrap my arms and legs up around him and he lifts both our bodies slightly as he continues to bang into me full force. Perfect sex. My breasts and his chest are squished together, moving against one another with each of his strokes into me. My pussy is getting drilled and massaged, his cock moves inside me, our sweat makes our stomachs stick to each other. I'm grunting and he's grunting, it's pure animal rutting. And it's great. He finally cums and collapses on top of me. I like the feeling but it's too much weight so I roll us until we're still against one another but more facing, side by side.

"When are we getting married?" he asks.

"Charlie, this is like we just met. We're still trying to fill our sex needs by fucking constantly. Maybe we should wait a while and make sure it's all for real before making a serious commitment."

"Maddie, I've discovered that I've spent the last ten years trying to find something that I lost. Now I've found it. I don't want to lose it again. We should have got married back in high school. Our lives would have been different and we probably wouldn't have ended up as financially secure as we are but now that we're here I sure don't want it to stop."

"You realize, Charlie, that marrying me means you're a daddy. We have Jacqui and Trent and will probably have one or two more. You don't just get my pussy you get a family that you will have to become an active part of."

"Yeah and we'll need a much larger house with bedrooms for everyone and room for a full time housekeeper or Nanny and everything will cost a lot so it will make me work harder and grow with more and more stores. But on the other hand, I do get your pussy. And your tits and your whole body. I can eat you every morning for breakfast, or for dinner, maybe come home for lunch. I like the trade off."

"Well, if you like to eat me that much, maybe we should shower and I'll douche and get it all clean and tasty for you."

"I don't think clean means tasty. I bet you taste better right now," he says and slides down between my legs. I spread open and raise my legs back to give him room. I don't think I'm going to be able to stay quiet through this, I hope the kids are in a deep sleep.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers