Maddy and I...Prelude

Story Info
Maddy is a tease to her husband's delight.
3.4k words
4.33
72.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
speedy47
speedy47
23 Followers

I had thought Maddy and I were your standard all American couple. Two great careers, two kids, two cars but now we lead two different lifestyles. One lifestyle for our normal friends and relatives and another for ourselves. I am an electronics field engineer and I travel a lot. Maddy is a high school guidance consular who sometimes works late hours. We are the proud parents of Amy, who is eight years old and Lori, six.

Little did I know the life changing events happened while I was on one of my trips and that other life changes had been in the works for some time. When I then told Maddy about what had happened to meon my last trip, we were in bed together. Her reaction to my story was totally unexpected and nothing has been the same since.

Maddy had come to bed wearing her slinky silk beige top. The pajama set comes with a pants but I had learned she wants a little attention she just leaves it off making playing much easier. Maddy is a petite woman with a very nice set of tits. She takes care of herself and even with two kids her tits still sit high on her chest. They are puffies with the nipples that are the perfect size. When I play with her clit and suck on a tit at the same time she always has a hard orgasm. She has told me she thinks there is a direct wired connection between her tits and pussy. She also has a bubble butt which I tease her about because she thinks it is too big. She calls it her 'booty butt'. Actually it is just perfect. For us guys it is a feature that causes other guys to stare at when she goes past. It just begs to be grabbed and played with. When she is in the nude her pussy pouts out and she has a nice camel toe between her thighs. She keeps her pussy shaved baby smooth. She goes to the school gym as often as she can to work out. I have loved watching guys stare at her ass and tits when she is not looking. It turns me on when they leer and ogle and I fantasize how they would fuck her in a heartbeat if they had the chance. They would even want her more if they knew she had a 'snapper' between her legs. When she has an orgasm her pussy grips you and then milks your cum out of your dick and it seems to go on forever.

I climbed into bed and started playing with her tits and sucking on her gorgeous nipples.

Maddy asked softly "miss them?

"All the time," I answered. "They are perfect. I haven't seen any that could compare to them."

"Oh, I bet you have," she commented. "You guys are always looking. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to play with another set."

Not wanting to cause an issue I thought I had better be careful. Something had got her thinking and the last thing I wanted to do was fight. I just wanted to fuck. "I haven't done any playing with other tits or pussy's. When you have steak at home why try for hamburger". I tell her that all the time.

Maddy asked "you mean if you were offered a strange piece of ass you wouldn't try it? Don't lie, I really want to know."

"Actually, I answered, when I checked in the motel up in Virginia the girl at the desk made a joking comment when I handed her my credit card that she would like to use it to go shopping. I noticed she had a wedding ring on her hand and I thought I was safe joking back with her. I told her that husband might object to what she would have to do to use the card. She laughed and said hell, he would love the idea and will come over and join us, if that is all it takes. I knew I was outfoxed and thought was getting in too deep so I told her I was just joking. She told me to call her if I changed my mind. So you see even when offered I come home to you. "

Maddy was looking intently into my eyes. "You didn't call her? You did flirt with her."

"Hell no, I didn't call her. Flirting is just something you do because it is fun. Not to score ass."

"Did you think about it?"

"Ah, ya, maybe, but it wouldn't happen."

"Did you jerk off thinking about her? Tell me the truth. What did she look like?"

Oh shit, I could see this was not going well. You all have been there. No answer will be the right one. Since she asked and Christ I was a horny man and she would know if I was lying I answered her. "Ya, I jacked off, but I think the idea of her old man watching as I did her was the reason it made it interesting. She wasn't as pretty as you, about five feet, eight inches tall with a pretty good set of tits. Her ass was bigger than yours, " I said hoping to score some points and please get off this subject.

Maddy was now sitting up with her legs crossed. I could see her mind turning. I had given up on the ass. Boy was I was about to be surprised.

She reached inside my jockey's and started stroking my dick. She asked softly "if it would have turned you on to have her old man watch you, would it have excited you as much to watch someone make love to me?"

My damn cock was giving me away. It jerked in her hand and even grew harder. She smiled.

"Ahhhh, I think I am getting in deep doo doo here, but just remember you asked. OK, ahhh, maybe sometimes I think about you getting fucked by another man, not ever being made love to. Just nasty, dirty, sluttish sex."

"Ohhhhh, ya, I am learning some wild new things about my husband. You surprise me. Let me get this straight. You would like to see me, watch me, do the nasty with some guy but you really wouldn't want to put this hard dick into another pussy."

I was feeling better about this conversation. "Ah, as long as I get to get my rocks off inside that awesome pussy of yours, hard as it is to believe me, I am happy. Really sometimes I think it is a shame to keep your snapper to myself. Does this make any sense to you?"

Maddy was grinning. "Yes, in a sense. But I still don't think you would turn down free pussy, good pussy, not skank pussy. "

I thought for a minute and said "well, it would have to be where you knew about it and told me it was OK. I ain't about to risk this fine ass." I slid a finger in between her legs and into her puss. She was very, very wet and that made me relax a little. I didn't think she would be mad and horny at the same time.

Maddy continued, "so you think about me getting shagged and acting like a slut. Like doing what, another guy, gang bang or what. Is there somebody you know that you like to think I am doing it with?"

Now I am starting to sweat. I am horny and nervous at the same time so I decided to try to turn it around. "Why do you ask? Does this idea turn you on a little?"

Maddy did not answer for a minute or two. She kept slowly stroking my dick and was rocking a little on my finger in the pussy. "Jesus", she said, "I hope this doesn't come out wrong. I have been getting a tiny bit bored with our sex life. Not that you don't bring me off, it just is not as exciting as I think it should be. I'm sorry, this is hard to explain." She hesitated for a minute then went on while still looking in my eyes. " Ahh, I have a confession sort of. "Not that I have fucked anyone besides you since we have been married," she quickly added. "What I have been doing is kind of teasing some of the guys on staff at the school and I love the attention I get. That is all, I just flash a little thigh, maybe let them get a look down my blouse or up my skirt. No petting or anything like that. It is exciting to tease a little. I wouldn't fuck around on you."

My mind felt like it got a jolt of electricity. "Who have you been teasing? What is it that do you do?" I could feel my dick lurch and I know Maddy could. She squeezed it and cupped my balls in her other hand.

"Sometimes I do it in the teachers' lounge. I will put my feet up on the edge of the coffee table and some of the guys make a point of sitting where they can see up my skirt. I will wear a lacy bra and panty set and let the guys get a look when I bend over to fill my coffee cup. I have started wearing lacy thigh high hose instead of pantyhose and that sure does the trick. I got that from you, the stocking trick. You really get turned on with stockings so I thought I would see how the guys at school acted when they saw what I was wearing. They really react when they see some naked thigh above the stockings. With pantyhose they glance try to look like they aren't looking if you know what I mean but with stockings they just stare. Some guys look dumb struck when they I catch them staring. It makes me all wet when I see them get a woody or turn red in the face. Sometimes I have to go to the restroom and finger myself off. Then the guys who make comments and that really get me going. I have had a couple even whisper to me that if the view is an offer they would love to take me up on it. One has even told me he would like to lick my ass and fuck me to death."

I grabbed her hand to stop her stroking and said "What the fuck. YOU have been flashing. God, I would have never thought. You, the one I begged to go without panties last Halloween. Who put up such a fuss? You must have really teased the shit out of someone for them to make such propositions. Who is this horny bastard that wants to fuck you?"

Maddy swatted me on the side of my head with her free hand. "Don't act so innocent. Here, you have been fantasizing about whoring me out for your visual enjoyment. You have been the only one to benefit from my 'flashing,' but now maybe since you have told me what you really enjoy maybe someone else might benefit."

I knew she wasn't mad because she was smiling while she made her speech. Not only that but she restarted squeezing and stroking my dick. I figured since we had come this far I decided now or never.

"Who told you he wants to screw you?"

"One of the coaches was the one who told me that and more. I have been teasing all the coaching staff and at least two of the teachers. Also one of the janitor's and a couple of the maintenance people. I think even the Principle has taken an interest. I have worried that I am screwing up my job but I love the excitement."

"Why them?"

Maddy looked down for a long time and when she looked up at me her cheeks were red, Her voice was very low as she said, "God, I don't know why but I am so embarrassed and I hope this doesn't disgust you but thinking about a black man rutting on top of me gets me so hot. These guys are the black men at our school."

"Hooo, weeeeeee," I exclaimed. "I have a raunchy slut for a wife. I am blown away." I saw she was getting ready to swat me again and before she could I smiled real big and said, "I LOVE IT."

Maddy let out her breath and smiled too. "I was really worried to death that I was fucking us up too. God is that a relief."

I needed time to think so I unbuttoned her top and opened it up to gaze on her tits. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her chest was flushed and heaving a little. I had noticed she did this when she is getting excited. She wanted something only I could give her and I was ninety five percent sure she wouldn't screw up the family if she got it. The level of excitement raging through me and desire made me come to a quick decision before we both retreated back to where we were.

"Little lady, because I love and trust you, not only that, because it turns us both on and we need it, you have my permission to tease, play, or completely fuck the hell out of with whoever turns you on. I want you to include me in what you do. If I can't be there than you have to tell me everything. I mean everything down to the last detail. OK?"

Maddy's eyes were big round saucers. Her tongue was wetting her lips and she was squeezing my dick hard. I pushed her back onto the pillow and moved between her legs. Her pussy was as wet as I have ever felt it. I moved down and gently sucked and teased her clit. I licked her ass and gave her love bites on her thighs. Maddy was moaning and had her eyes closed as I slid up her body. My dick entered her like a skater on grease. Her legs came up and she dug her nails into my butt cheeks. I couldn't resist playing her so I asked "who are you thinking about, teach? What black cock are you thinking about that is fucking you deep in your cunt? What is his name?" She groaned a little and I could see she was still shy about going that far. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered lightly "what's his name?"

"JERRY" she screamed. "Goddamn it, just fuck me, fuckkkkkk me, you bastard."

She was hunching up against my dick. I really did not have to move.

"Are you going to fuck Jerry? Do you want Jerry's black dick buried up your pussy? Do you want to cum all over him? You want him to fuck you, don't you? You want him to cum in your pussy and then stick his cock in your mouth for you to suck him off. You want him to play with your tits and ass and make you his slut."

Maddy screamed "OH SHIT, GAWDDAMNNNNNNNNNN." She came hard and I could feel her snapper at work. It is like a giant suction machine just milking your cock and there is no way not to cum.

I waited until Maddy got her senses back. I had to ask "so tell me about Jerry. We have to be open if this is going to work."

Maddy turned on her side towards me and looked at me for a long time. I kissed her and then raised my eyebrows questioning.

"Jerry is one of the football coaches. He is a big guy and a little scary."

"Bigger than me, how?"

"He is about four inches taller. He weights I guess 250 or more, age about 29. He is very muscular. Does this bother you?"

"Nope, you are my wife. When you fuck him it would be like tasting a different brand of sex but I got the ace in the hole. Me, you and the girls. I know that so if he excites you than what I want is you to do is fuck his brains out. How's that."

Maddy took a deep breath and continued. "I probably would be the one getting my brains fried. Jerry is very big and black. I have seen his package because he liked the teasing I was doing so he teased right back. He started wearing very loose gym shorts and when I was working out on the weights he stood over me while I was laying on the bench and let me get a good look. It actually frightened me a little. He looks like he would be too big and maybe it would hurt. I still had the overwhelming desire to try it. I forced myself not to grab him and suck him hard. I was really tempted, though."

I was my turn to be shocked. I took a few seconds to absorb this. In the past I had though about Maddy getting screwed by a black man but never did I think she would ever in a million years go for it. My dick was getting erect again and that certainly was not usual. Maddy saw it and took it in her mouth. She used her nails to scratch lightly on my ass.

I watched while she gave me an awesome blow job and held back because I had to ask more. "Has he made just that one pass at you or is there more?" Maddy stopped sucking, looked at me and answered. "He is the most forward of all of them. He really wants me. He is the one that told me he wants to fuck me to death. To be honest he has also grabbed my ass and breasts once in the gym when no one was there. I made him stop but again I really didn't want to. Funny, isn't it. I was going to have to decide to stop my teasing and be miserable because I could not do that to you. I knew if I kept up with it much longer I will at least get raped. If it had happed I wouldn't have blamed them or caused any trouble, I sure have been asking for it. Then tonight you give me an opening to be honest with you and I find you wanted me to fuck around all along. "

The next question was obvious. "When are you going to fuck him? I will watch the girls on Saturday if you want to."

Maddy had put her lips around the head of my dick. She looked in my eyes as she was doing it. She took her lips off and said "I think you want me laid maybe even more than I do. You must have been thinking about this a long time, haven't you?"

All I could say was "yes".

Maddy smiled and said "well, if me being a slut is your desire and gets you excited like this than I guess I will just have to make you happy." She was being a wiseass and I let her go on. "I know Jerry has a conference at the capitol week after next and I have some vacation coming. I know all I have to do is show up at his hotel and he will rape me, guaranteed. After the gym episode when I was almost willingly let him do it, it certainly won't take much. My mother will love to take the girls and if you can schedule your work maybe you can watch your wife in action."

Maddy stroked me faster and started to finger my ass. It was her turn to tease and play me so she asked, " do you want to see my pussy ravaged and wide open with another man's cum in it? Do you want to see me suck him like I have doing you? He is bigger than you. You know when I fuck him he is going deeper where you can't reach. Maybe he will stretch my pussy more than when I had the babies."

With that I erupted like Mount St. Helens. Maddy"s mouth covered the top of my dick as I came. Usually she doesn't swallow my cum but I think we have both evolved light years sexually tonight. She sucked it all down.

speedy47
speedy47
23 Followers