Maddy and Max - Psychic Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Has Max found her knight in shining armor?
1.9k words
3.93
2.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am roused from my deep dreamless sleep by Maddie's insistent voice inside my head.

"Max!" Maddie hisses in my head.

"Maddie?" I whisper out loud as I reach out to the other side of the bed, expecting her similar form to be there and instead I find Fynn instead. When I open my eyes, I see him watching me knowingly. Flushing guiltily, I drop my gaze and try to scoot to the other side of the bed only to find myself pinned under Fynn with my wrists in one of his hands above my head.

"I'm sorry Maddie!" I reply to her using our private mental connection. "I said your name out loud and must have woke up Fynn."

"It's ok, Max." She reassures me before I feel her fear soar and her connection with me is suddenly blocked. Gaius must have caught her trying to communicate with me.

Fynn draws my attention back to him when he parts my legs and lies his naked body against mine. Struggling to pull my wrists from his grip I completely freak out when I feel his hard length pressing into me intimately. Terrified he is going to rape me right here and now I buck and writhe under him until I completely exhaust myself. He patiently waits until I stop struggling and smiles down at me as he lowers his head towards me, his expression dark and sensual.

He moves his lips across mine softly but I clamp mine tightly against him, refusing to open to his probing tongue. Squeezing his hand around my wrists he continues to move his lips over mine seeking entrance until it feels as if my wrists will break. I gasp at the pain as he conquers and dominates the kiss, continuing to crush my wrists until I finally submit and graze my lips over his.

He groans and instantly loosens his hold on my wrists causing me no more pain as he coaxes a reaction from me with his mouth. I attempt to breath as I try to quell the nausea that his touch brings me and respond enough to please him, praying he will stop short of taking my virginity.

Tears are steadily trickling down into my hair as he explores every crevice of my mouth with his tongue, making me want to puke.

Raising his head, he gazes down at me for several seconds, his expression heated from our kiss.

"If you attempt to escape, I will punish you by taking your innocence from you brutally." He threatens me. "Your virginity is mine to claim, but how I take it is completely up to you, little one. I can be gentle or I can be a beast."

I can do nothing but stare up at him mutely at his declaration. Having felt Maddie's pain from her brutal assault by Gaius I am frozen in fear as I dread what Fynn will do to me.

Rolling onto his side he pulls me back against him so he is spooning me from behind with his arm around my waist. Grateful that he didn't decide to attack me tonight I breath a sigh of relief as I try desperately to relax back into sleep.

Sleep evades me as I listen to Fynn's even breathing telling me that he is fast asleep. I lie perfectly still too afraid to move lest I wake him up.

It feels like forever until Fynn rouses himself from sleep and slips from the bed, hopefully believing me to still be asleep. He uses the bathroom, dresses, and leaves the room all without checking on me once.

I slip into the bathroom quietly so I can shower and wash his touch from my skin. I am under the hot scalding water until my skin is red and sore. There is a white sundress on the bed when I step back in the bedroom and I look around in surprise, but see no one there.

The bed is neatly made and a small table across the room has a carafe of orange juice with a glass on it as well. I put on the white sundress and frown with anxiety when I cannot find a bra or panties anywhere. My stomach clenches when I realize that Fynn most likely did it on purpose.

I am sipping on my orange juice on the small balcony that looks down on the side yard with the tall chain link fence on the border of the property when I notice movement. A large muscular blonde man is standing there watching me on the balcony. He looks to be about the same size as Fynn with the same bodybuilder physique. His blonde hair hangs down to his shoulders in a messy sort of windswept fashion and pushed off his face. I cannot really make out his facial features but as we are staring at each other curiously I suddenly have access to his thoughts and I am so stunned that I drop my orange juice. It crashes to the wooden balcony and shatters into a thousand pieces as I hear his one thought.

"I have found my lifemate."

What is a lifemate and why is he on the other side of the fence watching me? He must not be welcome here which automatically endears me to him due to the treatment Maddie and I have received since arriving here.

As I gaze over at him once more, concentrating to see him better I suddenly realize he is one of the four men I have been having visions of for so many years.

I have never been able to telepathically communicate with anyone other than my sister before and I am not foolish enough to believe that it is because he is probably another werewolf, due to the fact that he is standing in the sun. I cannot communicate that way with Fynn and he is a werewolf, so why can I hear his thoughts?

I can feel his presence in my thoughts as I contemplate what is going on and am pleased to note that his touch on my mind is gentle and tentative. He doesn't want to frighten me.

The sound of the door opening in the bedroom behind me has me hurriedly down on my knees trying to pick up the broken glass. Fynn steps out onto the balcony and tsk's at me when he sees what I am doing.

"The glass was wet." I murmur when he doesn't say anything.

"Come, little one." Fynn pulls me to my feet gently. "I don't want you to cut yourself on that. Let the staff clean it up. Come downstairs and eat some breakfast. You didn't keep down your dinner last night."

I put tentative feelers out to see if my blonde stranger is still nearby but I don't feel him anymore. Looking out over the fence line before turning to go inside confirms that my handsome werewolf has disappeared.

Stepping into the dining room I am disappointed to not find Maddie there waiting for me.

"Where is my sister?" I question in a meek tone.

"Gaius will keep her in his room today." Fynn responds as he pulls out my chair for me politely. "She will be too ill to eat normal food for a few days yet."

"Ill?" I ask anxiously.

"Her body, even though it contains vampire DNA, will need time to adjust to feeding from Gaius." He explains patiently. "She will be fine."

The same young girl from last night sets a plate of scrambled eggs, sizzler steak, and buttered toast in front of me while Fynn gets a porterhouse steak, three eggs over easy, breakfast potatoes, and buttered toast. I shake my head at the amount of food he can put away as I pick at mine.

I manage to eat a small portion of my meal without it coming back up just due to the fact that I am really trying to not check on Maddie mentally.

Once we are done with breakfast, Fynn leads me into a far corner of the large mansion and up a small stairway that looks down onto what looks like a gymnasium. I gasp as I look down to see what looks like Lycan's from the movie Underworld sparring with each other on the mats.

"You don't turn into wolves." I state, my voice a tiny whisper as my brain begins to register just how massive they are in this form.

"No." Fynn chuckles as he gazes at me with amusement. "That was always a myth."

My fear for him increases exponentially at the reality of just how powerful Fynn really is, even in his human form no doubt. I am sure, physically, he is much more powerful than Gaius.

If Maddie and I have werewolf DNA in our system then why haven't we turn into this form before? My curiosity tempers my fear as I watch the Lycan's fighting each other.

Fynn leaves me up on the small balcony and goes down to join the others in their sparring matches. I watch in morbid fascination as he takes on numerous partners only to beat them mercilessly even though the others are sincerely trying to best him.

When he returns to get me, I can see that he is all worked up as he gazes at me with that heated sensual expression. I follow him submissively to our bedroom where he practically drags me into the bathroom. He undresses quickly and then looks at me expectantly. I drop my sundress to the floor and keep my eyes on the floor as his rapid breathing washes over me making me afraid.

He turns on the shower and I scurry in ahead of him to hide in a far corner as he stands under the spray.

"Wash me, little one." He commands.

My face pales as I look up at him and shake my head without thinking.

"Wash me or I claim you." He states, his chest heaving.

Gulping, I step up to him and lather up a washcloth thoroughly before I start with his shoulders, which I can barely reach. Refusing to look him in the eye, I wash everywhere but his groin area as I blush a deep crimson in mortification.

When I have washed everywhere else, I move to back away from him only to have him grab my wrist in his. He tugs me closer and places my hand with the washcloth on his erection.

"Finish or I take you to bed, little one." He whispers in a strained voice.

I have seen pictures of naked men before but nothing of this length or girth and I admit being forced to look at it scares the hell out of me. All business, I make sure to wash him thoroughly while he stares down at me. The washcloth is the only thing that touches him as I am careful not to allow my skin to come in contact with his.

As soon as he allows me to, I flee from the shower while he rinses off. Drying off as quickly as I can I throw my sundress back on and retreat to the balcony once more.

Tentatively, I reach out mentally to Maddie and can feel that she is sleeping fitfully. I share loving comfort with her before I break connection.

Having seen what werewolves really are has made me even more afraid of Fynn and I want to escape this place more than ever, but where are Maddie and I safe? The world has been taken over by vampires and werewolves. We can no longer blend in with humanity.

I have never been away from Maddie this much in my life and I miss her so much my chest aches with it. It seems that Gaius and Fynn are intent on keeping us separated however.