Maddy Was Different Pt. 02

Story Info
A Journey to the Redwoods.
8.1k words
4.75
11.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy Was Different - Part 2 - A Journey to the Redwoods

Chapter 4 - A Date with Chris

Returning from the Yosemite climbing trip, we were across the central valley and on the last lap to school when she stirred and looked out.

"Hmm. You let me sleep too long. I'll drive."

"I'm fine. Relax. Another hour will do it."

She gnawed at the knuckles of my hand. "You know that business about being different persons on the rock?"

"Yes."

"While I was asleep, I got unplugged from climber girl. I'm replugged to pre-med girl and thinking about midterms."

"That's probably good. Pre-med girl went on a date with me once."

Now she had my fingers in her mouth. "Are you ever just an engineer guy?"

"All the time, until I met you."

"It bothers me that engineer guy and pre-med girl are not going to sleep together tonight."

"I had an idea about that while you were asleep. Have I ever told you about my aunt Christina?"

"Don't think so. No."

"Christina lives in her family home in Arcata. Fortyish. Husband was killed in a logging accident years ago. Doesn't have any kids of her own and is very nice to her nieces and nephews. Even now she puts a hundred dollar bill in my birthday card."

"You are taking me to meet Christina so that?"

"If we are lucky, she might provide a housing subsidy."

It was a hard week of booking midterms, but early Saturday morning found us headed north on a five hour drive to redwood country. Maddy was in her hoody and jeans, sipping on a latte and saying, "Aunt Christina is sure nice to put us up on no notice whatever."

"That conversation you had with her put us over the top."

Maddy grinned at me, "She sounded very nice and she sure has you pegged."

"I'm a sucker for tough, beautiful women."

"What about this ascender business?"

"Biologists have been going into the tree canopies to study the microbiota and finding all kinds of interesting things. Maybe Christina wants to try it. Have you ever done a full rope length on those things? It's hard work."

"Climber girls are not supposed to take direct aid." She reached over and pinched my ear.

"Be careful. I've kept my hands off you all week."

"Do you think she'll allow some loving in her house?"

"If there is a problem, I am just taking you out in the woods."

I pulled her hood up and told her to get some catchup sleep. We switched in Willits, and I was gone until she nudged me at Eureka. "Twelve miles to go."

I rang Christina and she answered right away. "You are close?"

"Yes, maybe twenty minutes. Need anything at the store?"

"No, I've got lunch ready. Did you remember to bring your climbing gear? And your sleeping bags?"

"Yes, we are dying to see what you have in mind."

"It will be fun."

I knew the two of them would hit it off, and they did, starting with a big warm hug.

"Matthew, I can tell already you don't deserve this fabulous woman."

Maddy stuck out her tongue, and I hung my head. "You are absolutely right. She tricked me into taking her climbing, and now she is doing the leading."

"I am glad to hear that, because taking instruction from her is a lot better than from you, I'm sure."

The two of them had me sandwiched and applied kisses. I was bold and got an arm around each of them with a good grip on a fine round boob.

"Look at this, we haven't even got the gear out and he is demanding favors. Please call me Chris, that aunt stuff gets old."

After a marvelous lunch of club sandwiches and local craft beer, Chris sent me to transfer the stuff in our car to the Land Rover, saying she and Maddy would deal with the food. Her SUV had all the offroad 4WD features and looked like it would go anywhere.

"Matthew, you drive and I will provide directions." After half an hour of following narrower and narrower roads, she said, "I don't tell many people about this, so you have a secret to keep. My grandfather and I were close, and to my total surprise, he left me the deed to a forty acre parcel of old growth trees that is landlocked back in here by the timber people on one side, and the national park on the other side. Both of them keep trying to find out who owns it, but I have it in a double blind trust that they haven't penetrated so far. When I go to the property like this, I always have a letter of permission from the trustee, who is a lawyer friend of mine and keeps his mouth shut."

All of the land we were passing had been cut, but the second growth was over a hundred feet tall and we were in deep shade. Chris got us through two gates, and then a final one that she said marked her boundary. The track was faint but in a few more minutes we came out of a wet creek bottom to see a mossy cabin nestled in the trees. "This is my hidden home. Inhabited by hobbits and goblins and all kinds of wildlife."

I was put to work making a fire with split dry logs from a shed. Two big coolers from the car were the refrigerator. The cookstove used wood too, and I made a fire there to take the chill off the kitchen. The tea kettle blew its whistle and we sat down to regroup.

"You probably know that the owners try to keep secret the locations of the tallest redwoods to avoid vandalism. There is one here, hemmed in so you can't get a decent sighting on it. I have been fussing over it in my mind for years, and then I read an article about the tree climbing biologists and thought of you, Matthew. I asked Maddy, and she says you are one of the best climbers in the country. When you suggested a visit, I almost fell on the floor. I hope you will agree to teach me how to get up the rope into the tree. I have been stockpiling things here slowly so as not to attract attention."

She led us in the other room and there were several chests full of brand new top of the line climbing ropes, a dozen Jumar ascenders, and other things. "The reason I asked you to bring your gear was because I didn't know what I was doing buying all this."

She was standing next to a sofa, so with a tough glint in my eye, I grabbed her around the waist and sat down with her across my knees. "Auntie, this is quite an idea you have. But you are supposed to involve the expert at the beginning of the project, not halfway through." I was checking out all the muscles in her back and legs. As bad as Maddy. She squeaked, "Matt, older women aren't supposed to be attacked in their own cabins."

"Maddy, come here and feel that. Is this an older woman?"

She reached around to the front and unbuttoned Chris's jeans, then pulled them down to reveal a fine hard ass. "Stop this. We are doing a climbing project, not ravishing your aunt."

Maddy and I took turns kneading and licking and kissing the tanned skin under us.

"This is part of my standard pre-climb qualification test. Maddy had to go through it too. How did you get this body?"

She tried to turn over, then realized what that would reveal and slumped back down. "I've been taking classes and riding my bike. Lost ten pounds. Maybe it was a bad idea, bringing you here."

We pulled her pants up, sat her in between us, and did some more kissing and licking.

Maddy said, "You know what he did to me? Made me tell him the last time I got laid and whether I had a boyfriend. Said he didn't climb with girls who wanted sex, or didn't want sex."

Chris said, "That's crazy."

"I told him so, and later the same day, I had the best sex of my life with him. So don't believe a thing he says."

I pulled Chris into my lap and gave her a torrid wet kiss. Afterwards, I said, "I have to trust the people I climb with."

She looked at Maddy, "You mean?" Maddy nodded back at her, "Yes."

"But he's your boyfriend!"

"He's promised to marry me."

"And you are going to let him..."

"He is very tough about climbing partners. Told me he had not been serious one time and she almost got them killed."

Chris buried her head in my shoulder and said, "Oh my god. I have to give up my body to climb with this stud. My own nephew, with the incredible muscles and looking like Burt Lancaster."

Maddy crawled up into Chris's arms and said, "I'm hot for you too. Does that work?"

"I haven't had a woman in my arms like this since college. My roommate was a horny slut and came back from dates smelling of sex and attacked me. We used to have screaming orgasms."

Maddy said, "Actually, we will make him wait. Let's take some gear and go see this tree."

Chris gave us rain jackets. "It's always wet under the trees. They drip rain in the winter and catch fog in the summer."

Chapter 5 - A Very Tall Tree

The forest floor of old growth trees is a wondrous place. Everlasting trunks of fallen giants. Moss and ferns and eternal dampness. Silence so deep you hear your heartbeat. Chris led the roundabout way.

"There, in the middle."

My climber's eye saw that it was eighty feet to the first solid branch. And the top was hardly visible beyond the rest of the branches. Maddy got me in her familiar armlock and said, "Well, climber guy, that's a bit of work."

I wrapped around her from behind. "You are taking the first lead?"

We were doubled over, laughing, when Chris asked, "Is there something wrong? You do know how to climb it?"

This produced more laughing. We wrapped her and said, excitedly, "Chris, this isn't a climb, it's an expedition! That first branch is eighty feet off the ground! The trunk is forty feet around."

I got out my phone and took pictures. Impressive as all hell.

"Guess what, we are going back to the cabin and talk this over. A hot toddy is required."

The stove in the living room was driving out the damp chill fast. There was whiskey and the toddies arrived shortly. I sipped and thought some more. Chris and Maddy looked at me.

"First, a few questions. After we get you up in that tree, what are you going to do? How far up do you want to go?"

Maddy moved us to the sofa and got comfortable on me with a blanket.

"Can we go to the top? What about a tent platform? It would be romantic to spend the night in the moonlight in the top of a tallest redwood."

Chris was a true dreamer. She had no idea of how much work it would be to engineer a platform two hundred feet plus in that tree. On the other hand, Maddy and I could have a great time doing it for her. But what about school?

"Do you have patience? Your climbing advisors are in school, you know."

Maddy had my hand on her boob, so I did the same with Chris. Maddy hummed and Chris picked it up. Maddy got up, went around, and lay on top of Chris.

"Hmm. This is nicer than being out there in the wet." There was some soft kissing going on. I tangled my fingers in their hair.

Chris said, "I like this. Why don't you move up here and go to College of the Redwoods. I have enough money to support you." Maddy looked at me, eyes wide and laughing.

"You are my favorite aunt, but we are finishing what we started, where we started it. If we plan carefully and use school break time, and it doesn't rain continuously, we might have you in the top of the tree for New Year's."

Chris was wiggling around. "That's wonderful. I'll do everything you say. Can we zip our bags together tonight? I don't like to sleep cold."

"Absolutely not. There has to be discipline. Three laps to the tree and back, naked."

Chapter 6 - Prusiking Fixed Ropes

They rolled me to the floor and worked me over. It was terrific. After a dozen kisses, I said, "I'm going to set up a practice prussiking rig outside. Relax for half an hour and I'll come get you."

Maddy didn't relax, she wanted to see how this worked. Fortunately, there was a good limb about forty feet off the ground and my rock went over it the first time. I put her to work spreading a tarp and arranging slings and ascenders and other bits and pieces.

"I'm going up to rig a pulley for a belay rope and wrap the branch to protect it."

I hadn't used the prusik harness in a long time. It took a bit of doing to get everything clipped, and the locking carabiner just below my chest. I said to her, "Years ago, the Swiss made a slip knot on the climbing rope and pushed them up as they went. Then someone came up with this cammed gadget and life got easier. One each for the legs, and one at your chest to keep you from falling out of the leg slings."

I felt awkward, jerking around in the slings, but after ten feet the rhythm came back and I worked up to the branch. I tied off the belay pulley with a good sling and noticed Chris watching as the rope was locked in. Maddy gave me a tension belay and I hung off it, working out of the slings. I smiled down at her, "Best not to drop me yet, just a medium descent?"

"You expect me to burn my bottom getting you down?" Maddy was laughing and I was going down.

We offered Chris the first chance to learn the prusik technique but she wanted to see how Maddy did it. Climbing girl gave me a tough look and got into the harness without a mistake. And went up better on her very first try than I had. Damn women climbers.

Christ hugged me and said, "She is terrific."

"She put on her climber girl personality for you. I've never seen anything like it."

She was about to kiss me when Maddy said, "None of that, get me down."

Chris was fine, too. After three or four tries, everyone was looking and feeling good. We left the rope up for more practice tomorrow and went back inside out of the deepening gloom.

Dinner ingredients were spread out on the counter. Chris said, "Matt, if you serve the girls some wine, dinner will go faster." Her cheeks were pink and her eyes sparkling. Full of mischief too.

Circling the cooks and sipping my fine red to go with the stir fry, I checked biceps and shoulders.

"You both looked good out there. These are ok for lots of vertical feet?"

That got me a hip from Maddy. "Climber guy is doubting his women?"

Whoo boy, these two were in tiger mood. "I can't even give compliments anymore?"

"We don't know whether you can be trusted. You were giving your loving aunt all that trust BS before."

"Maybe we need a truce on trust? I declare all trust issues are solved."

Chris said, "But you said I had to..."

"Maybe that's optional?"

"Optional? How can you disrespect her like that!" The kick to my shin really hurt.

"You go over there and apologize."

Chris melted into my arms and I whispered, "The two of you are making me hard. Are we going to get through dinner...?"

The kiss was long and wet, but she came up for air and said, "First he disrespects me, and now he's whispering about sex. What are we going to do?"

The two of them were grinning and laughing.

We sat around the old fashioned kitchen table and went through the meal in a hurry, with lots of wine. Climbing fixed ropes works up the appetite.

"Dessert is on the sofa."

I stoked the fire with fresh wood and found the middle of the sofa. Coffee and chocolate cake appeared. Along with two bodies still giggling.

The chocolate cake was to die for, but I knew they were trouble. Chris took the plates and mugs away while Maddy got the blanket and went back to lounging on my thigh. This time Chris got on top of Maddy and made suggestive moves with her hips.

"Tell us about your expedition plan."

"If you are serious about a platform near the top, we need to erect rope stages, and intermediate stops with something to stand on. There needs to be a powered winch, or everyone will die hauling themselves and stuff up and down. You need to think about how to handle the disturbance at the base of the tree."

Chris put her head down and said, "I guess I bit off a lot with my little idea about going to the top of my tree."

Everyone was fading. I offered to get the bags and fix up a place in front of the fire.

"There is a queen size blow up mattress in the car that I carry for camping. Use that. We will freshen up."

By the time I finished, they were back, dressed in knee length flannel nighties and looking great. Chris put an old fashioned chamber pot in the corner. She looked at me and said, "We are not going to the outhouse in the night. Go clean up yourself, we left hot water for you."

I came back in only a towel, since flannel nighties were not my bag.

"Look at this. He expects us to let a naked man into our bed." I dropped the towel, doused the kerosene lanterns and crawled into the space they made in the middle. Hands found me and exclaimed, "He's limp! Where is this big attack coming from?"

I applied lots of kisses, fondled both sets of boobs, and cuddled down with my eyes closed.

"He does this, getting you going and then just fades. But it is nice when he gets you in the middle of the night."

"Maddy, I feel like a college girl again. You have to tell me what to do." There was a terrific giggle that I barely heard.

I was jostled awake when both of them decided the nighties were too hot. They rubbed on me but I was asleep again without anything happening.

It was still dark the next time I woke up. The body I had my arm around was awake too. I could tell by her breathing. It was Chris, she was thicker and chunkier than Maddy. My fingers caressed the boob under it and the breathing changed. I guided her hand to me and wrapped her fingers as it began to grow. I kissed the back of her neck and tweaked the hardening nipple. My cock was doing its job and spreading her fingers out. They tested him with a squeeze. He got bigger. I nibbled on her ear and she pulled my free hand to her mouth and licked it. The cock was gently stroking itself in her grasp. My boob hand moved down and wormed between her legs, which opened magically. Maddy was awake now and her teeth were biting my shoulder muscle. I turned Chris to me and kissed her. She had a nice hard clit that was throbbing and twitching under my fingers. She sucked in a breath and gasped, "I'm gushing."

Maddy whispered, "You'll need it when that pile driver goes to work." She bit me harder and used her nails to urge my butt over Chris. I guessed that no delays were needed and went for home plate.

"Ahhh." Didn't feel like anything had been in there in a while. I hit bottom and pulled out for another try. She wiggled on me, letting the hard cock explore around in a little used sheath.

"Oh god, ohhhhh."

Maddy laughed, "I think she likes it. Save some for me."

Chris's body was in constant motion and little noises floated out of her. "Yes, yes, yes."

Sooner than I would have thought, there was a scream and wild shaking. Maddy was beating my ass and saying, "Good, good, good. You needed that, auntie!"

The orgasmic aunt was shoved out of the way and Maddy rolled me over so she could sink down from above. I got one of her hard squeezes. "You are one lucky stud, getting two fine cunts the same night."

Chris looked up. "Does she always talk like that?"

"She told me she likes sex and doesn't mind asking for it, with whatever words are handy."

"Handy," Chris repeated, lying there with a big smile in the beginning of twilight.

Maddy was posting on me. "Watch out, Chris. If you are too nice to him, he'll be wanting to shack up with both of us."

Chris had a look in her eye as she rolled up and straddled me, facing Maddy. They were kissing wildly and she was dripping on my face. I grasped her hips and drew the puffy lips down to my mouth. My tongue funneled the liquid, and pushed well into her. She tried to rise but her hips were held fast. I opened my mouth wide and tried to suck everything inside. She shouted and came again, just like that. Maddy was pestering her tits something fierce.

It was time for me to come and I eased Chris to the side so I could get Maddy on her back and administer the coup de grace. This was lover girl beneath me and she was getting the full treatment, in the dim morning light of a redwood forest cabin. We came together and held tight, kissing and shaking and saying we loved each other. Our arms went out to draw Chris in, everyone full of cum and smelling like it.