Maddy Was Different Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smiles were wide, "Threats. Threats."

"We have to pee. Is there an empty water bottle there?"

"I'm not sure. Maddy knows about peeing from a tree."

I relented, "You need to wait for sunup pictures. I'll bring the bottle."

I eased carefully up and handed the bottle over. There was some discussion and Maddy looked down. "This isn't working. Not enough room. We will get pee all over. Besides, Mom wants to take a picture of you and me sitting up here."

Chris came down to three with me and decided that if she could help me impregnate Maddy, I could help her pee in the bottle. It was very funny, and she giggled as her yellow stream more or less flowed into the opening.

The first thing I did when I was on the platform next to Maddy was undo her pants and get a strong grip on her harness as she maneuvered her bottom over the edge and piss flew everywhere on the wind. "Just in time. You were about to have a wet girlfriend." We got her pants up with breaks for kisses. Chris was continuously taking pictures and laughing.

"What was it like, up here in the dark?"

"We were so scared at first, hanging on to each other for dear life. It got darker and darker. But the stars came out and the wind went down, and the tree didn't break. Pretty soon, it was like another world. Nothing but stars, and leafy tops and salt air. And night birds going by every so often. We actually slept a lot. Chris said the twins talked to her in the night about how nice it was."

"What about your egg and my sperm? Did they find each other? Did you have a vision like Chris?"

She laughed and said, "I'll tell you later. Let's get this thing unrigged."

The three of us slowly made our way down, level by level, leaving a few permanent lashings in place, including platforms one and two. Jeremy handled things on the ground and it went rapidly. Chris and Elena embraced and shouted "Happy New Year," to each other. Maddy elbowed me on platform one and said, "Happy New Year, Daddy."

I hugged her, "Really?"

"Chris says she is sure of it. Said the twins know about these things and they are joyful."

I laughed and said, "We are not going to argue with the experts, are we?"

New Year's breakfast was out in the sun. Everyone ate ravenously and drank mimosas except Chris and Maddy, who got sips. The great adventure was over, here among the old growth giants. Our success bubbled up in excited conversation. Elena gave the other women a raised eyebrow and nod in my direction. Conscious of Jeff, who was running circles around the cabin, they smiled and said, "Yes, yes, yes!" I must have blushed, because even Jeremy was laughing.

The sun went behind a cloud and sent us packing and storing. Chris said we would leave the generator and winch until she had released pictures and a narrative to her forest friends.

Back at the big redwood house, Maddy and Chris dropped next to me after an extra long shower. They looked over and said, "Well?"

"Well, this is where being a year behind your girlfriend in school sucks."

I took a long drag on my victory beer and wondered how to get re-energized for school, marriage, a baby, and a medical school wife. Not to mention being a father to twins who would arrive all too soon.

It wasn't possible to be gloomy with the two loves of my life. I pushed their heads down on my thighs and played with damp tangled hair. They each grabbed a hand and sucked on my fingers.

"What outrageous adventure is grandmother going to cook up next? We will need something to rescue us from the chores of school and domesticity."

I was pushed to the floor and sat on. "It wasn't that long ago you were telling us your grand plan. School, jobs, babies, the whole works. What gives?"

I poked and nudged and tickled. "Chris, you are going to be famous soon."

She said, "But, Matthew, you got us up there. All your skill and planning..."

"Yeah, climber guy, you got us up there and made me pregnant."

"How long before there is scientific evidence you are pg?"

Chris pushed at me, "You don't believe the twins?"

Maddy laughed, "A week or ten days. Sometimes you can tell early because you are throwing up or your boobs are tender."

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Where was it written that a simple rock hound was going to have two beautiful, pregnant climber girls in his arms at the same time?"

Their giggles receded into the distance as they left me to my nap.

-*- THE END -*-