Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddy continues her hotwife lifestyle on the honeymoon.
8.5k words
4.33
36.4k
37
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers

{Again, cuckold story, just stop if that bothers you, if you continue, it's on you}

***

The wedding itself had been amazing. Maddy had set up getting fucked by Jeff and had sucked off both my cousin and the limo driver. True to her word, she had every intention of making our marriage the kind we both fantasized about. She had another surprise for me on the plane to our honeymoon in South Beach.

I was still aching for release. I hadn't gotten to fuck her the night before our wedding, or on this, our wedding day. It was humiliating to know that in the last 12 hours or so, three different guys had cum in Maddy, but I hadn't. She knew it was driving me crazy. She liked that. She just added to it.

She nuzzled against me and whispered, "bet that cock wants to cum."

"God yes," I said painfully.

"It will. I promise, but..."

"Oh god, what now?" I asked.

"Don't act like you won't like it!" She hissed softly but sharply.

"Ok ok, what?"

"You know we've made up "rules" for each other, what we want, what we expect."

"Yes. I can't believe what you've done already, in less than one full day!"

She grinned. "But it's what we both want, right?"

"Yesss," I panted softly. I had to shift in my seat to release the tension in my cock.

"Well, one of the main things we talked about is how on any important occasion, you don't get to have me first. That's almost first on the list."

"Yes, you've made that painfully clear today," I joked.

"Right, so, that means days like today. On our wedding day, you didn't have me first..."

"I haven't had you at all," I whined.

"Right, but that's the thing. Jeff got my pussy first. Your cousin got my mouth first."

"Don't forget the limo driver," I smiled.

"How can I? I can still taste him," she said, licking her lips. "But, that was my attempt to make it all like we want. Our wedding day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, whatever it is. It's official."

"I know," I said with a hint of regret, "you are doing what we agreed on." I loved fucking her after she's been fucked already, in fact, I probably enjoyed it more than I did just fucking her "normally," which is why we both had the agreement.

"Think of it," she cooed. "On your birthday, our anniversary, your cock will only get sloppy seconds."

"I know what it means," I groaned.

"Soooo," she said mischievously, "that leads to my next thing."

"Which is?"

"This honeymoon, the next ten days. You realize that rule is in effect?"

"What? Even on my honeymooon?" I said loud enough to wonder if anyone else heard.

"Yes you can get to cum," she said, chuckling. "I love getting you off, I just mean you can't cum, until someone else has."

"The whole time?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. You don't get to cum unless someone else has gotten it, on that day."

"Wow."

"I know, it's exciting!" She bubbled. "I think that will motivate you to keep me busy."

"How's that?"

"Because, like right now, you are extremely horny. You know if you want to get off you are going to have to make sure someone else gets it first. I think that will motivate you to be a part of getting me laid, because it also helps you."

"Oh my god, baby," I whined. "I don't know if I can wait. I can't wait to fuck you!"

"You don't get to," she said, somewhat surprised.

"What?" I asked with my mouth agape.

"I said you could cum, if I get fucked or suck someone. I didn't say we'd fuck. Think of this as a "special occasion" like in our agreement. Most of them are just one day, like Christmas, or New Year's. But, a honeymoon, which could be most special of all, is a 10 day period, at least for us, while we are in Miami. It's what we both want."

"I didn't know I agreed to that!" I pouted.

"Well, we can just rip up the vows we wrote if we don't plan on holding to them," she said sternly.

"But the whole trip?" I whined.

"Think about how hot that'll make you, knowing other guys are getting what you can't, AND on your own honeymoon. It's perfect, actually. A perfect way for us to make our vows real."

I had to admit it, she was right. I secretly lived for this sort of thing. The whole honeymoon, however? I just had to strap myself in for the ride. She slipped into our newly defined relationship like it was a second skin. She found the humiliating aspects of it and applied it to me with vigor. For my part, most of my thoughts were about how to get HER what she craves. Mostly, that's someone who will use her in the best ways possible. She desires to be taken, used and treated like a slut, with roughness, bondage and all those things, from a specific type of man that enjoys that. My biggest fantasy for her has been to find her that type of man, who will then get to use her according to his whim, on a long term basis. The only guy who ever really did that for her was her ex boyfriend. It was my hope we'd find her someone like that when we got back home. In the meantime, I knew we were in for some fun on our honeymoon.

The first night was uneventful, other than both of us scoping out the places and the people such as in the restaurant.

"I see a lot of the people here are Hispanic" she grinned.

"Obviously," I said. "We're in South Beach."

"Yes," she responded quickly, "and OBVIOUSLY some of them are going to be getting the best of your wife."

There was something about different races, ethnicities that piqued my interest. I always enjoyed it a bit more when she did something with guys like that, though it hadn't been very often. The rest of the night, every man I saw I had to wonder if he'd be someone who'd be fucking my new wife. She did her part by pointing some of them out and wondering aloud how nice his cock was. We crashed hard that night. We'd been through so much.

Surprisingly, I awoke early and found her standing naked, in front of the window. She was gazing into the ocean. She saw me watching her.

"It's so beautiful," she smiled.

"YOU are the one that's beautiful. Look at you. God, I could eat you up!"

"Hee hee, maybe later."

"I mean it, can I ...taste you?"

She shook her head with a hint of sadness. "I'm sorry baby. Per our rules. I think the only taste of me you should get is when it's already been filled."

"Fuck," I said with disappointment.

"You know you love it," she kidded.

"I do, but it's going to be sooooo difficult, waiting."

"Maybe you won't have to wait long," she giggled. "I've been watching the pool area. Lots of those bartenders, waiters, and lifeguards look yummy, though, honestly, you'll be able to tell ME how yummy most of them are."

"Ouch," I said, feigning like I was removing a knife from my stomach.

"So, if you want this," she said, playfully twirling around, revealing her beautiful nakedness fully, "you may have to help me make it happen."

We spent the day hanging out by the pool. Maddy advertised herself beautifully, she had a bright yellow bikini that barely covered her wonderous body. She had plenty of admirers. After awhile we both agreed that I should sit across the pool from her so as to no "discourage" any advances. I watched as guy after guy made his move to try and bag the sexiest woman at the pool (at least for me). She didn't give me any sign if any of them were succeeding at convincing her of anything special. I could see she accepted a couple of drinks from some of the men. I'm sure she was feeling that familiar sexy buzz she likes to have before she does anything sexual. Finally, she motioned me over.

"Honey," she said with a wry smile, "I've been thinking..."

"You always are," I chuckled.

"I know, right?" She joked. "But, have you been watching? Do you see how many of these guys want your new wife?"

"I have," I groaned. "Have any of them...you know...sparked your interest?"

She laughed. "A lot of them have. Did you see them? Most of them are college age or at most in their 30s. I know you love it when younger guys, or guys my age get me."

"I do. Being younger than you just makes it more exciting knowing you are getting it from guys with far more stamina than I."

"You have PLENTY of stamina," she smiled. "But yes, I get the psychological aspect for you. I think you'll be in luck this trip. Like I said, though, I've been thinking. There will be so many opportunities for me, for us, that is obvious with all the attention I've been getting."

"Ok, so what are you thinking?"

"I've been thinking about our rules. "

"What about them?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well, I know you love the thought of younger guys AND considerably older guys getting me?"

"Yes," it makes me hard just thinking about it.

"Put that in our vows, that I'm supposed to purposely look for those ages. Also, put in that I'm encouraged to look for more ethnic fuckings, black especially, because I know how you love that."

"Ok, you know I do. God this is so exciting, I wish I could fuck you."

"I can see how much this stuff excites you, hell, me too. But, practically speaking I can see how often I'll be able to get fucked. I really wouldn't be physically able to handle it if YOU also got to fuck me every single time it happened."

I thought about that. "Yes, I suppose you are right, if things go as I suspect they can, you'll be doing quite a lot."

"So it's agreed," she smiled. "When we get home, I'll be your sex toy for the same amount of time. Anytime you want it, anyway you want, you can have me."

"That sounds better," I laughed.

"Good, now go do something. I need to focus on getting laid, my pussy is tingling thinking about it."

I left her and walked the beach. I saw quite a few sexy women, topless. It just added to my frustration. I knew she'd "allow" me to fuck any of them that I wanted, but, I was so into what WE were doing that I wanted to save it for us. I had lunch at a beachside tavern. I spent a lot of time there. I wanted to give her the freedom she needed. I was making my way back towards our hotel when I saw a familiar face. It was a guy from our hotel. I recognized him from the pool.

"Hey, Clevelander...right?" He inquired.

I nodded. He was a big man, thick and muscled, but with a pot belly. His hair was thick and black. He had a large, cheesy moustache. I'd guess he was in his 50's by the lines on his face. His skin had a dark tan. I guessed he was Hispanic. He introduced himself as Diego. He was a wealthy businessman, originally from Cuba. He was married, he owned 10 buildings along the beach and he was an accomplished tennis player. How did I know all this? Because he told me all about himself. I'd known him for ten minutes and he spilled everything about himself. I don't think he even remembered my name, I didn't have much chance to speak. In short, he was full of himself.

"Say, I saw you talking to that chiquita," he grinned. Obviously he meant Maddy, with her bright yellow bikini.

"Yes. She's quite an interesting woman."

He laughed. "I don't know about interesting, but that body, jesus, I'd fuck her into tomorrow."

I did my best to hide my discomfort at his crudeness in relation to my wife. It didn't make me less interested in hearing more, however. I asked if he'd talked to her already.

"Yes. I always make it a point to introduce myself to such...talent," he grinned. "In fact, I invited her to have drinks later."

I wasn't sure he was telling the truth or if he was just boasting, to pump his own ego up.

"Really?" I asked. "What did she say?"

"She said she'd consider it," he admitted. "But, in my experience, that's a green light. She didn't say no, and, I caught her checking out my package, if you know what I'm saying."

God, the embarrassment. I had to sit there and listen to this obviously pompous playboy talk about my wife, all the while knowing it was entirely possible what he was saying. It would be just like Maddy to fuck some guy like this, just to enflame my humiliation fetish even more.

"Did you have any success with her?" he asked, almost as an afterthought.

"Oh, we have a lot in common," I said. "She's a great gal, she said she hoped so see me around."

He laughed. "That's another way of saying, sorry pal, not interested, but hey, at least she didn't throw her drink in your face. Did you see that she was married? She didn't even bother hiding the ring. That should tell you something, that guy after guy kept hitting on her, wedding ring on full display, without even mentioning it, at least not to me."

I almost said something snippy, but I knew I'd better not mess up anything she may have in mind. "Maybe," I said reluctantly. "You really think she'll meet you later? Aren't you married too?"

He looked at me coolly. "Are you my mother?" His face then softened. "There's something about some women. With some women you just, "know."

"Know what?" I asked. I just wanted to hear his answer.

"Know that you'll be pounding that puta," he said coarsely.

"Wow, that's confidence," was all I could think of to say to that.

"That's why it'll be me pounding that pussy, not you," he grinned. "They love confidence...and the scent of money."

"What a dick," I said to myself. The whole experience was totally embarrassing to me. I knew Maddy would get a kick out of the whole thing when I told her later.

That was the thing about Maddy and I. Everything we did or were doing was for each other. Sure, Maddy's a slut. That's her thing, her "fetish," if you will. For me, I discovered my own fetish was wanting to share her, even to the point of humiliation. We brought that out in each other. The important thing was, we loved each other. There was no one else on earth we'd want to share any of this with but each other. We had discovered what worked for us. That didn't make the encounter with Diego any less embarrassing, however. As I walked away I wondered if that preening peacock would be making good on his boast, later. All I could picture was Maddy and her beautiful ass bouncing up and down on his cock, her hands on his thick belly, her face contorted in pleasure. I met up with Maddy back at the room. It was near dinner.

Her face lit up when she saw me. "Hey baby! How has your day been? You were gone a long time."

"I know, that was for you. So, how did it go for you?"

"How do you think?" She smiled. "Guys never stopped, when one guy would leave, another would approach. I had to come back to the room twice just for breaks."

"Must be tough," I kidded.

"Oh, I'm not complaining. I DID miss you, though. Even though we both want something to happen, which is why I sent you away, we both know you'd have enjoyed all the attention I was getting."

"Did you make any plans with anyone?" I asked, as I thought about what Diego said earlier.

"Not anything definite," she said. "I know what a lot of them are doing later, though. I have a few ideas," she grinned.

I didn't want to ask her directly about Diego, I knew surprise and spontaneity were far more exciting for both of us. We had a wonderful dinner, our table was against the window giving us a fabulous view of the ocean as the sun started to wane. For any other couple, it was the definition of romantic. We, however, have a different idea of romantic. While other couples would be using the atmosphere for their own erotic foreplay, we had thoughts of our own. Maddy told me point blank that whatever happened, she wanted it to be a surprise and my own mind was already spinning with Diego and other possibilities. We smiled at each other frequently, but we barely spoke. The waiter nearly broke his neck looking down her abundant cleavage every time he'd come by. She certainly was fulfilling the vow of wearing revealing outfits. Even after looking at other couples enjoying the weather and scenery together I doubted any of their dinners were as erotically charged as ours was.

As we were leaving I had to ask the obvious question. "So...what now?"

"You are free to do whatever you want," she smiled sweetly. "I have other plans. Don't wait up, I'm not sure when I'll be back to the room, or even if," she said with a heavy dose of lust. "I had a thought that might get your interest, in the meantime, though. You know how I love sucking cock?"

I could only nod. She was voracious for it.

"Well, you also know how much I love having that taste in my mouth? Well, remember how you've said in the past that in order to be able to have that taste in my mouth all day that I should start the day with it?"

"Yes?"

"Well maybe I'll try to do that here. What better time for it? So, I'll try to find some cock, each morning, so that I can have that taste with me through the day."

I wondered how that would work. I knew better than to press her for details though. She had on a mostly white, extremely tight halter top, even with a sheer bra her nipples were delicously visible. She had squeezed herself into white, purposely tattered short shorts. Her ass looked so inviting as she walked away and hailed a cab. I had to watch that sexy ass slide into the taxi next to one of the guys I recognized from the pool earlier in the day. She introduced me as her brother and he shook my hand with a wry smile. He was obviously a college aged kid. She was more than a dozen years older, no doubt. She'd just had her 36th birthday recently. She knew this was one of those scenarios that drive me crazy, the thought of someone too young for her getting that wonderful pussy. Too young, too old, jerky, fat, I had fantasies about all those types of guys. She had mentioned she'd try and keep me "interested" throughout the night. That usually meant she'd send texts. I was used to waiting for those in order to let it drive me into a frenzy.

If you've never had the experience of having to wait while the love of your life is out somewhere doing god knows what, it is a mix of magic and torture. The thoughts I have while she's out keep me on edge. I'm scared, I'm worried, I'm sexually charged. It's all a ball of confusion. We try to be as safe as we can be, even though the activities often can be in themselves, very risky. For example, on this night she told me where she was headed and and because I'd met Jimmy she felt safer, since he knew someone else knew who she was with.

About an hour later I got her first text, with pictures. The first one was with her and Jimmy standing together, his arm around her, his hand was obviously on her ass. I could see his fingers just poking out around her shorts. They were at a beachside nightclub. She typed, "it's beautiful here, such a nice view...speaking of nice views, I'm sure the cab driver had a nice view as well."

I tried to get her to expand on that thought but there was no answer. I knew she saw my texts, it was just her way of ratcheting up the torture. My thoughts raced about what the cab driver possibly would've seen, what she'd been doing already and what was she going to do. It really is torture, that's the perfect word. Exquisite torture, but torture nonetheless. I found myself down at the outdoor bar on my second glass of wine when I got another text.

"He said he's 22I know what that does to you. I swear his cock is much older, wiser, cuz it sure knows what it's doing!"

I was sweating now, even though the day's humidity had passed, allowing a nice somewhat cooling ocean breeze to fan us. Another picture came through, it was his cock. It was thick, probably no longer than mine, but I knew she loved girth, including mine. I'm sure she was having fun with it. "I just wanted you to see what I was working with!" I could tell she was having fun busting my balls.

As if on cue she typed, "that picture was pre saliva, because I've had my mouth over every wonderful inch of it including his balls. So tasty, you know I love that taste, the sweat mixed with sex and precum."

Again there was no answer when I pried for more information. I don't know why I even bothered, I knew it was all part of the game. "So, some young guy has had my new wife's mouth all over his stupid, lucky cock," I sighed to myself as the 2nd wine became the 3rd. I didn't want to get too buzzed though, I wanted to be sharp if my number was called later, even though, according to our new "rules' I wasn't sure I was going to be a player tonight or not.

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers