Made For Each Other Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of an intimate adventure.
872 words
3.14
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened my eyes and inhaled deeply the first thing I realised was that I was completely naked. My hands were bound by some soft velvety material to the bedposts. I smiled. Even as he made it impossible for me to move he made sure I was comfortable. Under me were black sheets made of silky satin. Just the feel of them made me moist between my legs. I tried to rub my thighs together, but couldn't. He'd bound my feet to the end bed posts. I let out a small chuckle and I leaned my head back and moaned his name, "Oh Anthony...What are you up to?"

"You know perfectly well what I'm up to, doll." I raised my head up and looked around for him. The room was in semidarkness lit only by one candle on the night stand.

"Where are you babe?" I called out to him.

"Now, come on Rose, we talked about this..." His voice seemed to come from the alcove close to the window where I liked to sit on rainy days to read.

"Right. Right..I forgot, Anthony. Come out let me see you." I said.

"No. I'm not ready for you just yet" I heard the flick of a lighter and saw his face illuminated briefly while he lit a cigarette.

I smiled as I understood what he meant. I tried to hoist myself up to a half sitting position, leaning on my elbow as I smiled in the most mischievous way I know, "What did I do, Anthony? Why are you punishing me?"

A cloud of smoke poured out of the alcove, "You've been a bad girl, Rose. And bad girls always have to be punished. That's the only way you'll learn. You burnt my chicken. I asked you to do one thing and you botched it. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I pretended to hang my head in shame, "That's only because I couldn't stop thinking about what you were going to do to me. I'm sorry Anthony, I couldn't help it. I pictured you stripping me naked on the kitchen table and fucking me senseless. I got wet so quickly that I had to stop and attend to myself. I sat down at the kitchen table and put my legs up leaving my pussy spread hot and ready. I was so wet, babe. My clit was aching. I put a finger on either side of my clit and rubbed until I could barely take it. But it wasn't the same. I closed my eyes and slipped two fingers inside and tried to picture you there beneath the table, fingering me."

I heard the soft fap fap noises that he makes when he's stroking that amazing cock and I continued, "I tried, Anthony, but my small fingers only went in so far. I rubbed and rubbed but I couldn't cum...so you know what I did next?"

"What?" The question came to me in a half lethargic way, as if his mouth was hanging open at my words.

"I grabbed that big cucumber on the counter and fucked myself with complete abandon." I paused to insert an appropriate shudder of pleasure," I have been a bad girl, Anthony but not in the way you think. You won't believe the mess I made. By the time I finished cleaning it up I realised the chicken was beyond saving."

He stood up and walked towards me. As he came into the beam of light I saw that he did indeed have his mouth hanging open. He was stark naked too and that cock that I couldn't stop thinking about was completely hard and stood at attention. He shook his himself out of the reverie and walked over to the night stand lighting two more candles. Then two more on the dresser.

"You fucked yourself with a cucumber. While thinking about me." He said it as though in disbelief. "You fucked yourself with a cucumber, Rose? At the kitchen table? God...what am I going to do with you?"

I giggled as he crept up on the bed and moved on top of me. He planted his knees on either side of me and leaned in to kiss me. He took hold of my head and buried his tongue down my throat. I was very conscious of his cock pressing into my stomach and it made me so wet, I knew there was going to be a puddle beneath me before long.

Then he let go of me. I rose up trying to meet his lips but he pulled away, teasing me and chuckling."Patience, Rose." He moved down and grabbed hold of my breast swirling his tongue around my nipple as he caressed and pinched the other one until it was hard enough to his satisfaction. Then he switched. He dragged his tongue back up, slightly nipping my neck on the way, to my mouth, filling it once again. He pulled me up close to him as far as the cords would let him.

Then he released me as suddenly as before. He moved up further on top of me and settled himself with his magnificent member centimetres from my face, "Say 'ah', doll."