Made in the Heavens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akaash looked into Sejal's eyes and then pulled out his wet cock from her dripping pussy. Sejal followed his lead. Akaash sat on the toilet with the seat cover down and with a glint in her eyes, Sejal turned around and she straddled his lap. His cock went up into her fucked pussy very easily. She began sliding up and down on him. The feeling was exquisite.

Every new position was better than then next! In a few minutes, both her were jerking up and down together and Akaash could feel his balls started to get hot now. Feeling that Sejal's thighs were getting tired from the movements, he got up slowly allowing sejal to hold on to the sides as she bent over and he started to fuck her from behind doggie style.

Obviously the cramped place was not comfortable for either of them, but this wasn't about comfort. This was about pure lust borne out of the love they were feeling for each other. This was about a need, a thirst that had to be quenched. Akaash held on to Sejal's waist and rammed into her.

Sejal could feel him swell in her pussy and the desire for him was driving her insane. Giving into her deepest desire she managed,

"In me," she said "cum in me."

Not wanted to argue or even caring to, Akaash exploded with a force that surprised even him. Despite the fact that he had just cum, he came enough for his cum to start seeping out of her pussy onto his cock as he continue to thrust in her though his spurts. Surprising him, he felt Sejal's second orgasm on his cock as his cum drove her over the edge as well.

Both let their pleasure wash over them as they came to their senses. Knowing that they were in an airplane bathroom, they still parted slowly and embraced in a loving caress. Their lips met again as a culmination of their passions. They reluctantly parted again, and dressed up. Opening the door to see that no one was waiting, they gingerly walked back to their seats. Fortunately the passengers were still asleep and the flight attendants were busy elsewhere to notice Sejal and Akaash.

As Sejal sat back down, she noticed that despite the fact that the plane was have a very turbulent journey, Akaash seemed as calm as ever. He was looking at her with eyes of love, of compassion, and gratitude. Sejal couldn't have imagined this night even in her wildest dreams. Akaash took her hand in his, as both settled back into their seats comfortably. While matches may be made in heaven, both Sejal and Akaash realized that theirs definitely was made above the clouds. A journey they still continue today!

12