Made Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

"But Sir they really hurt." I beg him.

"Ok Stevie, now its has to be five swats", he says coldly. Oh god! In between sobs, I finally get it out. "Please paddle me Sir, please." And he does, five very hard swats with the ruler. By the time he finishes, I'm crying so hard.

"Go to your Daddy, sweetie," he tell me.

I waddle over to Daddy an he pulls me into his lap, running his hands through my hair, kissing me lightly. My ass feels like it is in fire. He moves me to where my ass isn't on his lap but exposed with my pants still down to my knees. He moves his finger to my mouth and I suck it in, sucking on it, sobbing loudly with tears running down my cheeks.

"Its ok sweetie, you know he was right," you tell me quietly. "You are a bad little girl and bad little girls must be punished. Isn't that right sweetie?" my Daddy asks.

Still sobbing, I nod my head yes.

"Don't you think you should thank him for the nice paddling?" Daddy asks.

I look up at Daddy with my tear filled eyes, then at my Professor. "Thank you for my paddling Sir. I will do better in your class, I promise," my voice soft and fem.

"Stefi, ask your Daddy if you may dress like a sissy fag boy when you come to your classes," my Professor tells me. "Everyone should know that you are a boy, just a sissy faggot one."

How far is this going to go? I try to imagine. Could I really go to class like this? How would I be treated? They would all know. Realize I'm crying hard as they both realize what is going through my mind.

"Ask him Stefi," he says softly.

My eyes down, broken, "Daddy, can I dress like a sissy fagboy when I come to school?"

"Sure honey, we will get you some really hot clothes," Daddy tells me. "You will be the most popular girl in no time. I'm sure the boys will just love you."

I sit in his lap sobbing as he brings his finger to my mouth again and I start sucking on it.

"Lift your knees up Stefi," Daddy tells me, "be a good little sissy for Daddy."

He takes his finger from my mouth and bring it around my legs and places it directly on my hole. He moves it slowly around my rim, the juice from my finger feels so good there. Then he brings it back to my mouth again and almost mindlessly I start sucking it again.

"Get it nice and wet sweetie," he says softly. Then his finger moves back to my hole. "Does it feel nice on your pussy, Stefi?" His finger applying slight pressure then he withdraws it totally away.

Still sobbing lightly and without thinking about it, I start moving toward him when he moves it away. It feel so good when he is touching me lightly there.

"Does Stefi want more?" he asks his voice almost hypnotic

A feeling of closeness envelops me as I moan lightly and nod my head yes.

"Ask Daddy to finger your pussy Stefi," he continues.

"Please Daddy," my voice weak and begging. Feels almost like an out of body experience.

"Put your arms around my neck and ask me like a proper sissy, Stefi," he voice low but so commanding.

I look at him then move to where I can put my arms around his neck. As he stares at me, I pull myself up and keep moving till I feel my lips on his. I start licking his lips. "Please Daddy, please."

He kisses me deeply, his hand on the back of my head holding my firmly. Suddenly his finger, presses against my hole hard and then through then buried all the way up my ass. My screams fill his mouth as I struggle to move but he has me impaled on his finger.

He doesn't move his finger, letting me try to adjust to it. It feels so big. He keeps his lips locked onto mine till I settle down. It still hurts but not as bad. I try to force myself to relax but its so hard to do it. Finally he breaks the kiss, his lips go to my neck kissing it. My head moves to the side letting him have more access to my neck. His lips feel so good kissing my neck.

Then his finger moves inside me. It feels like he is trying to move his finger in a circular manner. It hurts yet but it bearable and it begins to feel his finger is stretching my pussy out more.

"My baby has such a tight pussy," he whispers in my ear. His finger moving around in my ass more. Suddenly I moan loudly as he hits a spot that makes me jump. Then he starts pulling his finger slowly from my pussy.

Is he going to take it out, wonder. It hurts so much when he first did it but now it feels different. I realize that is felt good at the end and when he touch that one spot, that felt so good. Can't believe that I am wishing he wouldn't take his finger out but it did feel good. His finger stops just inside me.

"Tell Daddy what you want Stefi," he tells me in that hypnotic voice.

Without hesitation, I pull my lips up to his ear. "Please Daddy, please put your finger back into my pussy." He slowly slides his finger back into my pussy. Oh god, it feels so good. I moan loudly turning my head to where I see my Professor watching us closely. Realize my mouth is open, another loud moan as he pulls his finger out and then slowly deep into me again.

He starts finger fucking my pussy faster. In and out. In and out. I realize I'm pushing my ass back when he pushes it in. It feels so good when he has it deep in me. My head back into his neck as I hold my Daddy tightly. I feel him pulling my hair moving my head to where he can get to my neck. He starts sucking and kissing me high on my neck.

"Sissy need to be marked properly," my professor says making me realize that Daddy is giving me a big hickey. Know I should try to stop him but all I can think about is his finger in my pussy. Oh god, it feels so good. He goes faster and faster and I realize what's going to happen.

"Please Daddy, please stop," I plead my moans mixed with my pleas but he doesn't slow down. Suddenly I tense up, my body stiffening, as I cum hard in my panties. Feel my hot cum running down my panties to where it is on his finger. He pulls his finger out and just rubs my cum all over my pussy. It feels so good, I can't stand it. Stiffening again as it feels like I was cumming more. Shaking in his lap as my emotions overcome me. Not believing how good that felt and how different and how intense it felt when I came. I can't remember cumming that hard before.

As I calm down, he brings his finger to my lips and my cum is spread lightly over my lips. The taste is different not bad. Unconsciously, I try to capture his finger with my mouth but he doesn't let me.

"Its time to go sweetie," he tells me. "Get up and pull your pants up."

I pull myself from his lap, my knees weak but I adjust quickly. I work at pulling up the tight pants and when I get them up, can feel them pressing the cum in my panties around. It feels wet and messy but what can I do. Swear I must smell like cum too, hoping I'm wrong.

"You really are quite the little sissy faggot, Stefi," my professor breaks in. "We will have so much fun. I bet you can't wait to get a real cock in that pussy, can you sweetie?"

So overcome from the emotions of what just happened, I just stand there. I feel my Daddy taking my arm.

"We have to go Stefi," he tells me. "Go tell Dan how you can't wait to suck his cock Monday afternoon."

I look over at my Professor and he sits on the edge of his desk. I walk over to him feeling my cum squishing between my legs. Embarrassed as I slowly come off the high I just experienced but standing in front of him looking down at the floor, I tell him. "Sir, I can't wait to suck your cock when I come to your class Monday."

"You will sit in the front row and you will make sure you stare at my crotch enough for some of the other girls to notice, won't you Stefi?" he questions. "If I don't feel that you do it properly, there will be another paddling before you are allowed to suck my cock. Do you understand, Stefi?"

Face down, "Yes Sir, I understand. I will do as you say."

"Good girl," he tells me.

"Thanks Mike for sharing your little faggot with me," he tells Daddy, "rest assured I will return the favor."

"No problem Dan," Daddy answers, "I need someone to keep an eye on her while she is at school, to make sure she behaves properly and I know I can count on you to keep her in line. You may punish her as you see fit."

They shake hands and Daddy pulls me from the room. I'm in a daze and the next thing I remember is getting into the car and driving off with Daddy. I feel so out of control and have no idea how to change the direction my life is taking. What is going to happen to me?

*

We will see in the next chapter, won't we. A little Christmas gift to those who emailed me telling how they enjoyed my stories. Hope you enjoy them too. Appreciate any feedback.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers
12