Made Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

"Don't you even fucking think about moving faggot," he says gruffly.

He go to a table and hits a button and an wooden 2x4 starts lowering from the ceiling, he releases the button as the board get level with my shoulders. At intervals along the 2x4, are leather straps, and he hooks my wrists into the cuffs on the end of the board. I get so scared I start moving around a little.

"Stand still you little fucker," he growls.

I force myself to stand still as he hooks the other straps around my arms till im bound tightly to the board. Then he brings a leather blindfold over and secures it tightly. The darkness makes the helplessness even worse. I start begging him to let me go, not to hurt me, that I will do as he says, that he doesn't have to do this to me.

He goes over and presses the button making the board rise lifting me till I'm on my toes and then he stops. I feel him moving something between my legs but I can't tell what it is. He adjusts it to where if I move a little, I can feel the top of my thighs touching something that feels like wood. He takes off my blindfold and when I look down I see it is a 2x4 lifted high into my crotch with the 2" side facing up. When I look closer, I see that the top of the 2x4 is covered with sharp pins, sticking up maybe an eighth of an inch out of the board.

"You must learn self control boy," he says as he moves over in front of me. "You must do things you don't think you can do. Let me give you an example. A boy could not stay on his toes for long without it being so hard to stay there. But lets say that if the boy doesn't stay on his toes, he suffers even worse. What do you think the boy would do?" he asks.

I listen but I can't stop looking down at the pins sticking up toward my balls. The board helps support me, keeping my balls safe from the pins.

SLAP!!!! He slaps my face hard. "I asked you a question boy," he says staring at me, his eyes cold.

Trying to make sense of what he is telling me but the fear running through my brains makes thinking so hard. As I look down, I tell him, "The boy would stay on his toes Sir."

"Would he really," he says as he turns and walks over to the bench. "Let's see if he would," he says as he hits the button and the board lowers forcing me to hold all my weight on my toes.

I struggle already as I look down on the board. I watch him move away from the bench and go over to a black leather chair. He takes a beer out of the small refrigerator next to it and takes a drink as he looks over at me.

"You will learn boy that obedience is the only thing that is important," he says. "That is often taught through severe methods boy but Master knows what is right. You will learn to obey."

I struggle and feel my toes start to give out making me lower myself some. Suddenly I feel the pins. "OWWWW," I cry out, not believing how much it hurts. I go back up onto toes again and force myself to hold myself there.

"Yes boy, I know how much they hurt," he tells me emotionless. "I promise to take you off my horse as soon as you raise both knees to the height of the board at the same time. You will remain there as long as it requires you to follow this command boy."

i can't believe that he expects me to do that. It would be unbearable, I think to myself. I keep myself raised as long as I can but can't help myself and lower enough to hit the pins again and then rise up off them again. They are so sharp.

"Did you like your first cock boy," he asks me as the sweat runs down my face.

Not wanting to make him any madder and hoping maybe he will take it easy on me I answer, "Yes Sir, I liked sucking it so much, I wish you would let me suck it again now."

"Think you are going to like being my faggot boy," he asks.

"Yes Sir, I want to be your faggot, I want to suck your cock. Please let me suck your cock Sir, pplease, please," I beg of him, tears running down my face.

"The pins want your balls boy," he tells me, his eeyes staring at me. "They want your balls to suffer for me. They know how much I want to hear your screams," he says his voice so hypnotic. "It's getting so hard to stay off them, isn't it?"

I lean over to look and my cockhead goes low enough to hit the pins. "OWWWWWWWW!!!"

I jerk back quickly.

"Soon you will be riding the horse boy," he tells me. "You will ride and ride till you understand what obeying is all about. Then you will raise your knees to the board to show your Master that you understand."

Crying hard as I beg him not to do this to me but he just watches till I can't help it and my toes give out and I move against the board. SCREAMMMMM!!! I raise myself off, the pain is so intense but I can't hold myself and move down on the board again. It repeats over and over as I ride the horse. I scream till I'm horse and you just sit there and watch. I lose control and can feel piss running down my legs.

"Ride it boy till you know what you must do for your Master, show your Master you understand," he says as I ride.

The pain is overwhelming, my head flopping from side to side as I see you stand and come over in front of me.

"Its time now boy, its time for you to show your Master," he says as he reaches down and stretches my cock out along the length of the board, the pins so close below it. "DO IT FOR YOUR MASTER!!!!" he shouts out as he pushes the length of my cock against the pins.

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

My eyes roll back in my head as I throw my head back.

"DO IT FAGGOT!!! LIFT YOUR FUCKING KNEES HIGH!!!" he commands.

My head back, totally overcome by the pain, I force my knees high. My balls pressed hard into the pins and the pain overwhelms me and I pass out.

When I come to, I'm lying on a small blanket in the barred cell, it's about 3' high, 2' wide and 4' long. I can barely move around in it and when I try, can feel the pain in my balls. I touch them and see that they are covered with some salve that helps stop the pain. I start crying and lie down on the blanket till I cry myself to sleep.

Hope you like. Please let me know what you think. Will be more to follow in chapter 2.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers