Made to Obey Ch. 03

Story Info
Carl's punishment for xdressing begins.
6.2k words
4.53
34.4k
22

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reprise. I'd been caught wearing my Sister-in-law's underwear and jerking off to shemale porn by wife (Ruth), Sister-in-law (Esther) and their mother (Donna). Ruth, as a part of my punishment, was setting me tasks until Esther (who'd taken my laptop and mobile phone) could verify I'd never visited such sites before. Could I pass the tests?

We reached the lingerie department and Donna stopped to wait for me to catch up with her before getting her mobile phone out of her handbag and pressing a few buttons.

She then showed me the pictures on her screen.

"Here, look at these. You can buy some new panties here -- ones like this. Heaven knows how many of Esther's you had your grubby hands on."

I blushed but took a long look at the images. They were of cotton briefs of various colours, some with patterns of flowers on but all with a lace trim and bow.

"Go and look at the ones on display now and select 12 pairs. Hold some up and stretch them a little as though you're examining them, let me see you do that two or three times. Got it?"

"Yes, I've got it," I reluctantly agreed.

"Go on then. And remember, make sure you hold some up for inspection, I'll be filming you and will send the footage back to Ruth to confirm you're doing as you're told."

I gulped and took in a deep breath before walking over to the shelves that I thought had the right sort of briefs on display. I looked over my shoulder to see Donna encouraging me to go on, mobile phone in her hand.

Trying not to make myself too conspicuous amongst the many female shoppers and assistants, I chose what I thought was a good moment to pick up a pair of lemon briefs that had small red flowers on them. Making sure Donna was watching, I lifted them up and stretched them a little, pretending to inspect them; my cheeks were as red as the flowers. Putting them back down again, I rushed to find the next pair and get this ordeal over with. One or two shoppers had cast a glance my way but I soldiered on, becoming increasingly agitated. A blue pair next with small white polka-dots with white lace trim and bow. I held them up as with the previous pair and looked to be inspecting them closely; praying that Donna was catching all this on film.

A young shop assistant came over to me, perhaps believing I was some sort of pervert and keen to get me out of her area so that other shoppers could carry on about their business.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Er, yes, I need to buy twelve pairs of this sort of brief, I was just looking to see if, er, they were well enough made to last," I offered.

She looked at me as though not quite sure whether she believed me.

"They're for my wife you see, she's just come out of hospital and is wheelchair bound and can't do much for herself. Unfortunately, I ruined most of her current underwear in the washing-machine; I'm a bit gormless at using that thing, you know, setting the wrong temperature and suchlike."

Her demeanour changed from sceptical to helpful. She picked up a light green pair with the usual trimmings in grey and held them up for me to look at.

"Does it have washing instructions on them? Can I have a look and see if I can understand the label please?"

"Yes of course sir." She handed them over to me. I could see I was getting more strange looks from various ladies who must have felt uncomfortable at my presence, and I sympathised with them, but I had to see this through.

I pretended to look at the washing instructions on the label inside the briefs whilst at the same time looking to see if Donna was catching all this. She was.

I held the briefs slightly higher to make sure she captured this and stretched them a little as though testing how well made they were.

"Fine. They'll do just fine," I said, handing them back to the assistant who put them back on display.

"I'll just buy a selection and then I'm done in here. Thank you for your help."

With that the assistant smiled and turned away from me to go about some other work. I hastily collected twelve pairs of briefs from this section and made my way over to the till to pay for them, still attracting the odd look from shoppers nearby. Donna shadowed me at a distance. She couldn't say I'd "bottled" this punishment. Sure, I'd been embarrassed, embarrassed as hell, but it was done now. I comforted myself with the knowledge that as the months and years went by, none of those who were watching me handling the briefs or the assistant that came to help me would remember me.

Donna was waiting as I came away from the till carrying a bag with my purchases in. I was eager to confirm that she'd got her pictures successfully and to get out of that store and back to work.

"Well?" I asked, "was that okay?"

"That was fine. See, it wasn't so bad was it? Why, watching you, anyone would think you shopped for knickers regularly," she taunted.

"Right, can I get back to work now that's over?"

"Oh no Carl. We haven't quite finished yet. Follow me. Esther likes to have some of the more expensive, luxurious underwear, not from here but from a specialist lingerie shop nearby. She's told me where it is, it's not far so do hurry along."

I sighed and raised my eyebrows in frustration but duly followed behind her. She -- well, all three of them -- were really going to extract their pound-of-flesh from me for my "indiscretion".

Along the high street we went until, some 4 minutes later, Donna turned down a side road, a road where few passers-by would go by chance. It had a small arcade of what looked like niche shops. A Travel Agent, delicatessen, Estate Agent, Wine Bar and then I noticed a shop that was clearly where Donna was taking me. "Eve's Temptations" "Luxury lingerie for those who dare."

"Yes, here we are Carl, Esther's favourite designer underwear shop -- so you should like it then," she smirked.

The window displays featured mannikins all clad in silk, satin and lace. Before we entered, Donna stopped me and gave me my instructions.

"Now I can't really take pictures of you in here unlike in the department store, but I'll be by your side to make sure you don't shirk your duties. You must buy Esther two pairs of French-knickers, like the ones you'd dressed in, two nice, expensive pairs with matching suspender belts and two pairs of nice stockings; stockings that you'd like to wear. Now don't let me -- or Ruth -- down. Let's go."

She opened the door and it rang a bell to alert the staff of a new customer. Donna ushered me in first. The shop was warm and fitted with thick carpets. I quickly took in the layout of the place, trying to see where the items I required were displayed so that I could go to them, get them and get out as soon as I could. I knew that was expecting too much though.

Donna ushered me further into the store towards the desk where the till was and behind which was a mature lady, maybe 45 or so, smartly dressed in charcoal-grey dress with a name badge (Eve) on it. She smiled at us both and came forward to offer her assistance. She had black hair tied in a bun, cherry-red lips, bright attractive eyes and was wearing black stockings and shoes with quite big heels. A classy lady who, I guessed, was the owner of the shop. I noticed one other customer in the shop, a tall blonde in her twenties, holding up panties to the light to inspect them, much as I had done earlier; she paid us no attention. There was another figure further back in the shop dressed in the same fashion as Eve and putting items on hangers back on display.

Eve smiled at us both before addressing Donna.

"Good afternoon Madam, can I be of assistance?"

"Oh, no thank you. It's not me who needs help, it's this young man here," she gently grabbed me by the arm and ushered me towards Eve who didn't look at all surprised.

"And how can I help you sir?"

"Erm, I'd like to buy some lingerie please." It was a gormless thing to say as what else would anyone want to buy in such an establishment?

"Yes, of course. I understand you might be embarrassed. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see first? Bras perhaps?"

Donna was smiling over her shoulder at me, luxuriating in my exquisite shame.

"Um, no. French knickers please..." before I could say anything else Eve took control.

"Yes of course, follow me, they're down here. Would madam like to come with us to help?" she asked Donna.

"Yes. I think I will. He's rather embarrassed as you can see. I'll make sure he doesn't climb down and leave without getting what he came for."

"I see. I understand. Now, here are the French knickers, please sir, have a look through them and see if there are any that you think are suitable. The prices are on the labels," with that, Eve moved out of the way so that I could look through the garments on display.

I gingerly looked at each pair on the railing, sensing that Eve and the blonde lady who was also in the shop and now secretly trying to listen in on us were monitoring my reaction.

I picked out a salmon-pink pair that had grey lace trim around the legs and a bow on the front.

"They're quite nice," I managed to croak, taking them off the railing to show Donna and Eve.

"A good choice sir, one of our most popular sellers, made in the highest quality silk. And what size does sir want?"

I looked over at Donna for help, not knowing what size women bought these things in. Donna came to my rescue, but not as I'd wanted.

"What waist are you dear?" she asked.

"Well 34 inches, maybe 35," I answered.

"Well those knickers you wore the other day fitted nicely didn't they? So, I guess you'll need a similar size for these then."

Eve tried to hide her surprise at Donna's comment and picked out a pair in the style I'd chosen and handed them to me. Looking at my waist as though trying to asses my size in knickers.

"I think these will fit sir," she advised.

The blonde shopper had now stopped looking for things for herself and was clearly hanging on to every word of our conversation.

"And, er," I began, "I just need another pair. Just give me a moment."

I'd seen a pair in lustrous white with white lace trim and with sides that were a kind of see-through, gauzy white. I shamefully found myself imagining how nice I'd find them to wear and could sense my dick thickening in the modest pink panties I had on.

"Yes. I think I'll take a pair of these too, in the same size please."

Eve took a pair of the correct size knickers off the railing and added it to the pair already in her grip.

"Will that be all sir?" she asked. "These knickers go so well with our latest range of silk-stockings. Would you care to see some?"

I nodded and Eve motioned Donna and I towards where the stockings were. The blonde woman now followed me with her eyes, almost in disbelief that a man was asking to buy such items.

Eve explained the different types of stockings for sale and recommended black, seamed stockings with an elaborate pattern at the top. They were deliciously sexy and I could sense my member getting firmer in my panties, the tip now pushing out of the elastic.

"Yes, they'll do just fine thank you." I managed to smile.

"And are they for a taller lady?" Eve diplomatically asked, "one about your height maybe?"

I nodded.

"How about a similar pair but in white, to go with the white knickers sir?" she suggested, her up-selling skills to the fore.

"Yes, that would be fine. Thank you."

"And sir will need suspender belts for these stockings. Would you care to look at our range?"

"Do you have any that, er match the knickers?" I asked.

"Of course sir. All our styles come with matching bras, suspender belts and briefs. I'll just ask Marianne my assistant to fetch some.

She called Marianne over and showed her the French knickers I'd selected, and asked her to get the matching suspender belts for them in the correct size. Marianne smiled and turned to retrieve the items as directed but not before she'd shot me a curious glance.

"I think that will be all thank you. Can I pay you now?" I suggested.

"Yes, of course," Eve replied, "but you might like to look at some of latest fashion basques or corsets perhaps. They're very sexy."

"No thanks. I think I'll stick with what we've got for now."

The three of us made our way to the till and Marianne came over and handed the suspender belts over to Eve. Eve held them up for me to see.

"There, aren't they beautiful. The straps can be adjusted quite easily," she explained.

I gave a simple, gurning nod to show I understood and held my credit card out firmly towards her to indicate I was done, I wanted to pay up and go.

Marianne wrapped my purchases up and placed them in a luxury carrier bag bearing the name and logo of "Eve's Temptations" while Eve calculated my bill.

"That will be £244 pounds please sir."

I almost gasped at the expense- not that I couldn't afford it -- but I had no idea these things could cost so much. As I waited for the credit-card machine to process the payment, the blonde shopper approached the till to pay for her purchases -- two pairs of panties -that she'd eventually managed to select. She kept on looking over at me as though I was some freak. I felt uneasy at her stare. Marianne moved over to attend to her, and I completed my payment, picked up the bag and scuttled out with Donna behind, feeling about one foot tall.

"I think you rather enjoyed that didn't you Carl." Donna said once we were outside.

I shook my head. "You must be joking; I couldn't wait to get it over with."

Deep down though, very deep down, I did wonder if a part of me did get a thrill.

We headed back to the high street and I asked Donna if that was it for the day now; could I go back to work.

"Not quite. Don't be in such a hurry. I've received a text from Ruth and she's waiting to meet us at the café in the Railway Station. That's about a ten-minute walk from here isn't it?"

"Well, yes, about that, maybe a little more if you're in high-heels."

We set off in the direction of the station, situated in a rather grotty run-down part of town, where kebab shops, bookmakers, barbers and mini-supermarkets abounded. It was a pleasant enough day though, little wind and enough sunshine to encourage people to sit outside the various cafes with their drinks.

"Do you know what Ruth wants with me? Have you told her I've done the tasks you set? Did you send her the pictures of me buying the briefs in the store?"

She smiled but kept on walking as she replied.

"Oh yes. She's pleased you did as you were told, not like this morning when you took your panties off. I was going to go with you to the next place but I've got to get back to check on Max and call in at Esther's on the way to give her your purchases. So, Ruth said she'd take over and meet us here."

"Look Donna, I've been humiliated enough by now don't you think? How much longer is this going to carry on?"

She stopped in her tracks and turned to look me hard in the eye.

"You've a cheek. What did I tell you earlier, when we met in the cafeteria? Weren't you paying attention?"

I struggled to recall just what it was she was referring to and before I could dredge an answer out, she weighed-in again.

"I told you that it's Ruth you've got most to fear from. It's her more than Esther who thinks men like you - and her father - who treat women, like second class objects, like things just to be humoured so you can get inside their knickers deserve taking down a peg or two. I doubt very much after what you did, she's finished with you yet. And I'll say it again, don't cross her; do as she says. You're in no position to plead for any sort of leniency".

"Okay, okay. I get the message."

Ruth was already there when we arrived at the Station. I put the shopping bags I'd been carrying down on one of the empty chairs at her table and asked her and Donna if I could get them anything to drink. Ruth already had a coffee so declined, so too did Donna, so I joined the queue to get myself a small coffee while mother and daughter chatted and, I'm sure, schemed about how to humiliate me further.

Dressed in a smart navy-blue trouser suit over a white blouse, and in shortish-heels, Ruth looked so sweet, so lovely. She never needed much make-up to enhance her enchanting face, a little lipstick, a little eye-make-up and, with two discreet gold earrings nudging out from beneath her hair, could charm anyone. It was hard to look at her smiling and joking with her mum and believe she was the same person I'd just been warned about.

After returning with my drink to the table, Ruth patted my leg gently and said how pleased she was that I'd stopped being disobedient.

"How are the panties dear?" she asked. "Are they comfortable?"

"Yes, they're fine thank you," I managed to answer. Fortunately, Ruth spoke in a quieter tone than her mother and besides, the café was almost empty and we were not within earshot of anyone.

Ruth picked up the "Eve's Temptation" bag and looked in it to see just what I'd bought. She pulled out the white French-knickers and held them up, admiring them, holding the silky material next to her cheek.

"Mmmm. Luxurious. I bet they will feel gorgeous on Esther -- a good choice Carl If I may say so."

I gave the obligatory smile of acknowledgement and returned to my drink. Ruth carefully folded the garment back into its wrapper and back into the bag, before turning back to address me.

"The thing is Carl; I know you get turned on by cross-dressing..."

I was about to deny that that was so and re-state my argument that last Saturday was just a one-off to satisfy my curiosity but Ruth put her finger up to her lips to signal me to keep quiet, which I of course did.

"It's no use you denying it. I've been reading up about it on the internet these last days. It seems lots of men do it, most don't admit to it. It's only when their wives or girlfriends catch them unawares that it gets known. There are lots of pieces on womens' websites about it. Some end up getting divorced. I can understand that, they're horrified at the thought of their men secretly squeezing into panties and stockings and jerking off. Now I'm -- as you know -- horrified that you've gone down this path, and from what I've been reading, once you start it becomes an addiction. I don't want you doing this again behind my back do you understand?"

"Yes dear."

"And now you've spent an hour or so looking at lingerie you're probably dying to get into knickers again -- especially sexy ones like these," she patted the bag she'd just put the white French knickers back in. "So, I've got to take control of your secret "urgings", to make sure you don't misbehave in that way again, okay?"

I nodded, catching a quick glance at Donna who was nodding at me to convey that I must obey Ruth.

"So, I'm going to take you to one more shop and that will be the end of your very lenient punishment -- for the time being."

"Thanks Ruth, thanks. I am really sorry, honest," I responded.

"I hope you're not sorry just because you got caught?" Donna butted in.

"No. I'm sorry I ever got tempted, sorry to have embarrassed you both and Esther and to have shamed you. I won't do it again I swear."

"Very well then," said Ruth, satisfied that her message had got through. "Just let me arrange this next purchase and, providing Esther confirms you've no record of this perversion on your laptop or phone, we'll move on. But I guess you realise that the -- what shall I call it? The "dynamics" of our relationship has forever changed. You might say that because you wore the knickers for one day, I now wear the trousers!"

They both laughed at her little joke, I managed a little smile too even though I felt uneasy that now I wasn't the master of the house so to speak. Ruth had the pictures of me in my hour of shame and those taken today by me at work and Donna in the shop, and that would always give her the upper hand.

12