Made to Obey Ch. 06

Story Info
Frustration but hope for Carla.
8.2k words
4.52
19.3k
12

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reprise: I'd been caught wearing my Sister-in-law's underwear and jerking off to shemale porn by wife (Ruth), Sister-in-law (Esther) and their mother (Donna). Ruth, as a part of my punishment, was setting me tasks until Esther (who'd taken my laptop and mobile phone) could verify I'd never visited such sites before. I'd been forced into a chastity cage and made to wear panties all the time.

There was a slightly more conciliatory tone and air about Ruth the following morning as I made her breakfast and took it up to her. She asked me to show her my buttocks, so I held my dressing-gown aside and turned around so she could see my rear. I'd put on yellow cotton briefs with little daisies printed on them plus white lace trims. She lifted one side of them up and sighed.

"Your bum's still very red. Is it still sore Carla?"

"Yes, it is. Quite a bit actually."

"Well, I'll get some more comfortable knickers for you to wear before we go to work that might cause less friction when you walk or sit down. Aren't I thoughtful?"

Later, after she'd dressed, she rummaged around in one of the bags we'd brought back from her mother yesterday evening. Soon, she'd found what she was after.

"Here Carla, wear these instead. Mum sorted out a load of her old stuff that she no longer wears. They're all clean and in good condition so you might as well have them."

She handed me a pair of scarlet silk knickers that had a beige lace panel and bow at the front, beige lace edging around the legs.

They did feel more comfortable that was true, so we set off for the office with me driving and wearing my mother-in-law's knickers.

Ruth's fury from last night, for the most part, seemed to have subsided, she was never one for sulking I recalled. However, it may have been partially due to her feeling guilty about what she was about to tell me on our journey.

"Look, Carla, I've got a little confession to make."

I shot her a look of mock surprise and horror.

"Last night, after you lost your temper and grabbed mum's wrist and cursed..."

Although I didn't feel I'd "lost" my temper, I let her go on.

"Well, like I said, I was worried that you might get violent and maybe take it out on me. You know I said I was going to tell one or two close friends about you and get them to tell the police if you ever hurt me?"

"Go on."

"Well, last night, at mum's, in my panic to get you to behave and do as I said, I did actually send a picture of you and brief explanation to someone."

"What? Who?" I gasped.

"Don't worry, they've emailed back and swore to keep this a secret -- unless you ever get violent of course -- so you don't need to worry about that."

"But I'm just not a violent kind of person Ruth. You know that. Couldn't you have waited until after the heat of the moment? Who was it anyway?"

"Well it's done now Carla." Her tone had changed from apologetic to assertive.

"You crossed the line last night and I did it for my own security. You've nothing to fear about them exposing you, like I said, they've promised not to say a word to anyone -- if you behave."

"But who is it? Can't you tell me that?"

"I could but I won't. It'll be more fun for you not knowing," she laughed as she spoke. Then she changed the subject.

"Got much on today Carla?"

I didn't pursue the issue about who she'd told, I knew instinctively that she wouldn't tell me.

"All office based today - now I don't have access to my laptop - I can't deal with things at home. How about you?"

"Same, I expect to be in the office all day, Marsha's on holiday for two weeks now, so Penny and I will be busy, which I like anyway."

"Well I'll cook the tea then," I volunteered. We were both good cooks, Ruth especially enjoyed cooking, but I hoped my offer would get me back, ever so slightly, into her good books.

"Oh, by the way Carla, I want you to change the bed sheets every week. You know where the fresh ones are kept don't you. You can start tonight, after tea."

I didn't argue, but I did wonder if Ruth had moved the key to my cage from the linen drawer under the bed to somewhere else now that I was to be the one who changed the sheets.

It must have been over a month since I'd last had sex and I'd only "come" three times since then. I was still producing semen like any healthy man my age and, despite the tingling pain in my bum and the feel of the metal cage around my cock, I was horny and aching to relieve myself again. Knowing I was wearing a pair of Donna's knickers didn't help either. Maybe Ruth had not yet moved the key to my chastity cage, maybe she was going to do that when we got home, after work, before I did my housemaid's duty. I had to try and nip home during the day and check, and, hopefully, have one more wank before once again being totally at Ruth's mercy. I had to try and find some excuse to leave the office and dash home.

Penny greeted us on our arrival in her usual cheery way but, although I returned her greeting, it was quite a brusque one, I wanted to get into my office and there, within its quiet four walls, work out what I was going to tell Ruth about having to leave the office today.

Ruth, in contrast to me, gave Penny a warm greeting and then the two of them went off into Ruth's office to plan the day and the working week ahead.

I switched on my desktop computer and browsed the usual dollop of marketing junk. Likewise, the morning's post had nothing that demanded immediate action or caused concern. I was in the process anyway of trying to run the business down so that when I needed to concentrate on my role in Max's project, I wouldn't be bothered too much by this side of things.

Ruth had a vague idea of where the properties I had bought and was doing-up for re-sale were. There was a large mid-terrace house about four miles from the office in a place called Aston Road that was almost ready to go to market, just needed a few finishing touches here and there. I decided to use that as cover for my leaving the office, waiting about an hour before putting my plan into action.

Penny was still in Ruth's office when the time came. I surreptitiously got my replacement mobile phone out and pressed the numbers to call the office landline which was situated on the desk in reception. After pressing the "ring" button, I left my room, putting the mobile in my jacket pocket, and headed to Ruth's and was in the process of asking them if they'd like me to make them a drink when the landline rang.

"It's okay, I'll get that, I'm on my feet," I said and darted to the phone, making sure I'd left Ruth's office door open so that she could hear my ensuing "conversation".

"Hi, yes, this is Carl speaking. Oh, Mark, hi. What's up? Aston Road? Can't you deal with it? But it was only installed two weeks ago! I better come and have a look then. Will you still be there in the next hour? Good, thanks for the call, see you soon."

Ruth was looking up as I turned around to make my excuse for having to leave our office.

"Damn, that was Mark, he's doing a bit of last-minute touch-up work at Aston Road, you know, terrace the other side of town. He thinks there might be a leak but doesn't want to touch anything, thinks I ought to go and see for myself. Look, I'll just make your drinks and then I'll nip over there. You didn't want the car for a while, did you?"

"No," Ruth shook her head, "you won't be too long though will you?"

"Hopefully not, depends what needs doing. I'll call you if it escalates into something that'll take a while."

With a sense almost of excitement, like a prisoner who'd just escaped, I left the building and headed for the car, praying there wouldn't be any major hold-ups on the road back home and that the key would still be in the drawer.

The traffic in town was slow and every traffic light I needed to go through seemed to change to red whenever I approached, but once out into the country I had a clear run and could put my foot down. The expectation of a forthcoming wank was making me grow firm within the confines of my chastity cage and I was imagining myself doing the business whilst rubbing myself off against the knickers I was now wearing -- Donna's knickers.

On arriving home, I unlocked the door and hastily removed my shoes once inside. I rushed upstairs and, now aware that I had to be careful not to leave any trace of secret return, slowly pulled out the drawer where the key was kept. But it was gone. Shit! My heart sunk.

I looked thoroughly in the drawer in case it had shifted position or maybe got caught somehow in the edge of the sheets and blankets in there, but no. She'd moved it. I was so frustrated and angry too. I felt like crying out and banging my fists on the wall in despair.

It was a sad, lonely drive back to the office in contrast to the one I'd made an hour or so earlier. I made straight for my room, Ruth was in her office and her door shut, I couldn't see Penny, perhaps she was on her lunch break.

I was about to close the door and contemplate all that had happened these last weeks and try and make sense of things; try and work out if there was any way I could get to turn the clock back, try to at least take comfort from the fact that things couldn't get any worse, when I heard Penny heading in my direction.

I looked up at her, trying to hide my sense of glumness.

"Hi Penny, I'll have a black tea please if that's what you were coming for," I said pleasantly, but she continued to walk towards my office instead of turning towards the kitchen.

On reaching my door, she stretched her left arm up and grasped the corner of it with her hand. She was wearing a rather plain, grey woollen sweater and long grey skirt that came down to her knees. Industrial strength denier tights and black, flat shoes completed the outfit. Her rather ordinary-looking young face would have benefitted no end from some clever make up and more modern hairstyle. If she were glamorous, it would have been quite a sexy pose, but glamorous and sexy weren't terms that applied to her. A shame really, she was such a friendly and helpful young lady.

"Carl, I need you to do me a favour."

"What is it you want?"

Her voice was strangely nervous, "I want you to ring Moggsy Morris and get me an invitation for two to his bash this Thursday. For me and my partner, Jerry Yeo, if they need names. Can you do that?"

I wasn't aware she had a partner; I could just imagine him as some hairy-arsed, sandal-wearing vegetarian who worked in an art gallery. My look of surprise at her request must have showed.

"You can do that can't you?"

I was pondering whether it was possible and even if it was, should I do it, when she let go of the door and walked further in, this time almost right up to the desk at which I was now sitting. I could see she was blushing a little.

"Look, Carla, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you."

I gasped in horror. Did she just call me Carla? Was she the one Ruth had emailed? Clearly she was.

"I want an invitation for me and my partner okay? Try and get it sorted within the next hour or you better have a good excuse. And before you sort that out, I'll have a coffee, white with one sugar. Now, hop to it. Oh, and another thing, when Marsha isn't around and there's only me or Ruth, you must address me as Miss Penny."

She turned on her heels and walked out as surprised as I was I'd guess at her new-found power, not even waiting for me to reply in the manner she'd ordered me to. I was really annoyed, angry even, that this, this, this drab young whippersnapper knew about my pantie-wearing and heaven-knows what else. But I had to do as she said now. I duly made her drink and placed it on her desk.

"Thanks Carla," she beamed, now more settled in her new relationship with me. "Now be a good girl and arrange that invitation or I might have to give you a good spanking."

"Yes Miss Penny," I meekly replied.

I hardly dare show my face outside of my room that afternoon, but did as I was told and rang Moggsy Morris's office and arranged for the extra invitation, his P.A. being well aware of her boss's long-standing friendship with the Giffords. I hardly dared look Penny in the eye as I told her I'd got the invitations sorted.

"Good girl Carla," she grinned, "good girl. Are they being sent by post?"

"Yes, they should be here tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest," I answered and turned to go.

"Excuse me Carla, haven't we forgotten something?"

I turned back and gave her a confused look, what was she on about? Then the penny dropped.

"They should be here tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest -- Miss Penny."

"That's right and don't forget. Ruth's told me I can spank you when you slip up -- as long as no one else is around of course."

Even more humiliated than I thought I could be, I went back to my office and shut the door and tried to make sense out of today's events, but just couldn't figure out what to do, what to say and who to say it to.

Penny had left the office (saying "cheerio Carla" as she went) by the time Ruth came to tell me she was ready to go home.

"Why did you have to tell her, Penny, of all people?" I asked.

"Look, don't worry Carla. I know she won't tell anyone. And I know she'd not do anything to embarrass you when others are around."

"Even so Ruth, it's just so bloody unfair. Is there no end to this humiliation, this crushing of my spirit?"

We were walking down the stairs now, towards the car. Others were passing us on the stairs, leading to pauses before we continued talking.

"Carla, I trust Penny; end of story. I can't trust you, can I?"

"But of course you can trust me," I pleaded.

"Yeah? I can trust you not to sniff my sister's panties? Not to jerk off in her underwear? Not to get turned on by shemales? And you say I can trust you; pull the other one."

"For heaven's sake Ruth, that day at Esther's was the first and only time I'd done anything like that -- and Esther will back me up if she ever gets around to checking my laptop. There was no "lie" involved."

"So you say, but you were living a lie; or at least about to start living one. If we hadn't caught you out, would you have told me about your new fetish? No, I bet you wouldn't have. "

"It wasn't a lie -- and I haven't lied to you. I owned up to giving Max a whisky didn't I? Even though I could have tried to deny it, or even said he'd got it himself. In spite of all my humiliation and the shame you -- and your mum - have put me through, I've never lied to you."

We'd reached the car by now; Ruth gave a contemptuous flick of the head at my last assertion but didn't challenge it.

As I got behind the steering wheel and put the key in the ignition, she seemed to want to change the subject.

"Did you sort out the Aston Road problem alright?"

"Yes, no great problem. A leaky radiator. All Mark had to do was turn off the water supply but he didn't know where the stop-valve was. I've got the plumber coming back to fix it."

"And that was your only work-related problem today then. You came back to the office after that and had to deal with Penny?"

My face turned sour at the reminder of that meeting with her.

"Yes, I should have stayed out longer, gone on somewhere else, I guess. Delayed that surprise. Why do you ask?"

"How far is it from here to Aston Road Carla?"

Why she should ask that I had no idea but told her it was about 4 miles.

"So how come, when I got out of the car when we arrived here this morning, the milometer showed 14,528 miles -- and now it shows 14,556? That means you travelled 28 not 8 miles when you were out."

I was at a loss to give a plausible answer, it did cross my mind to say she must have been mistaken and misread the figure on the dial, but before I could respond she spoke again.

"And how far is it from our house to the office Carla?"

We both knew it was 14 miles -- a round trip of 28.

I never answered but let the handbrake off and slowly drove out of the office car park, feeling about one foot tall. Ruth meanwhile was searching around in her handbag for something, eventually pulling out some little object and holding it up in front of me. It was the key to my chastity cage; the one I'd been looking so desperately for.

She smiled her Cheshire-cat grin.

"You'll really have to do much better than that dear."

The focus on the next two days both at home and work was Moggsy's party. For the most part, I kept out of Penny's way. Her invitation had arrived without any hold up and, apart from making her coffee and washing up her cups, (and remembering to call her Miss Penny), there was little communication. This was partly because Ruth and Penny spent a lot of time together in Ruth's office.

Ruth had chosen her outfit for the party and had told me that we could get a taxi there and back, confirming that I could have a few -- but not too many - drinks. She did make me take off the chastity cage and give it a good wash one evening and made me shower in cold water again when I had removed it.

On the Thursday, the day of the party, we all left work early to get ready. Ruth dressed in a black, figure-hugging, silk, geisha-like three-quarter length dress (black with a red-dragon imprint swirling up the side, emphasising her trim figure). Together with black fishnet hose and black (very) high-heels, gold earrings and neck chain, she looked stunning; mouth-watering. She'd made me help her dress, fetching her panties (teeny white ones), bra and fishnet tights and putting them on her. She pretended to ignore my extreme discomfort at not being able to caress and to fondle her beautiful body. I wore smart light-grey jacket, white shirt and black slim-fit trousers. Ruth chose my panties -- an old pair of Donna's -- a small, scarlet silky pair, practically a G-string, an almost postage-stamp size front, barely covering my cage and a slim gusset that went right up my bum crease, it rubbed me gently with each step I took, demanding me to get erect but being thwarted because of the cage. It was an exquisite torture and I had to fight hard to ignore the sensation.

It was a fine, sunny evening with hardly any breeze, just perfect for the barbecue. The Morris's large lawn and gardens had marquees scattered around, staff serving drinks and food and a central stage where a number of bands had been booked to play middle-of-the-road music throughout the evening. For the first time in almost two weeks, I was actually looking forward to something; looking forward to meeting some friends and business acquaintances, to having a few beers, to eating some indulgent high-calorie food, and, I admitted to myself, secretly wearing my mother-in-law's panties. That Penny would be there was something I'd rather not have happened, but there was no reason why her presence, or that of her boyfriend, should spoil the night for me. Ruth had said Penny would keep my secret and I accepted her assurance.

By the time we arrived, things were already well under way, the smell of the food, the hubbub of people chatting and laughing and the sound of a band playing in the background had a welcoming effect. I got us both a drink and we greeted and made small talk with a few people before Ruth said she was going to move around and network with a few people she'd seen. I took my beer and headed off to the tent where the beef burgers and hot-dogs were being served.

Eating my burger and looking out at the crowd, I could see Ruth chatting away to people, including Moggsy's wife Sandra, and a few I didn't recognise -- probably potential customers for her marketing business. A - how can I put this? - rather large, tallish lady with shortish black hair, stood out amongst the faces I didn't recognise. She had on a smart enough black dress, down to the knees which had beige side-panels in to give the impression the wearer was thinner than they actually were, but it hadn't succeeded. Her clearly ample breasts pushed the front of her dress out and, I imagined, gave ample room for any breeze to swirl around and up the cavernous space between her strong legs: maybe that's what she wanted! She looked smart though; presentable -- although a little too formal for Moggy's barbecue I thought. For all her well-groomed appearance, there was no denying her BMI measurement would have made a great score at Scrabble.