Made to Serve

Story Info
My Mistress makes my wife perform for our pleasure.
2.3k words
4.16
156.3k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

I had planned this morning for quite some time. My sexy wife Christie had little idea what was in store for her today. She got up like normal, thinking erroneously that today was going to be like any other day.

I got up out of bed and got a quick shower. As I put on some simple clothes and went into the kitchen, I found her there making breakfast for the kids. "Hey dear," I said, "I don't have to go in 'till late today. Why don't I take the little one to school for you?"

She tuned to me and answered with a smile, "That would be really nice dear."

The rest of the morning went as usual with me making my breakfast and her getting the kids ready. After eating I slipped into the bedroom and put some of our "toys" into a bag. I put the hospital restraints and Christie's remote control vibrator. Then I attached a little card that read, "Put me on and wait for me." I set it on the bed in plain view.

Going back into the kitchen I came up behind my lovely wife and put my arms around her waist, nuzzling her neck. She sighed and leaned back against me. I nibbled on her ear and said in my softest voice, "I put something on the bed for you. Why don't you go in there and see what it is. I'll finish getting the boy ready and be back in a moment."

She looked at me with a perplexed look, but nodded and went into the bedroom. I went and got our son ready and told him to go to the van, that I was taking him to school today.

When I went back to the bedroom I found that Christie had found the bag and had followed my instructions. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with the hospital straps on her wrists and ankles. Even better, when I opened her robe I saw that she had slipped her vibrator on, the straps around her waist and between her little ass-cheeks.

"What's this for?" she asked with a gleam in her eye. She knows that I have a devious mind and like to play games at times.

"Oh, I thought we'd spend the morning together, dear." I replied. "I figured that I could help out and take the kid to school and while I was gone I'd get you all primed and ready for me. Now, take off your clothes and lay down on the bed."

She did as instructed and soon was completely naked on the bed. I moved up to the headboard and took her right arm in mine. Kissing her fingers slowly, I took the end of the hospital restraint and tied it to the headboard. I proceeded to do the same to her other arm. I made sure that she had just enough slack for her hands to reach her breasts, but no further. This way she could pinch her own nipples, but not untie herself.

I Then repeated the procedure to each of her legs until she was tied spread-eagled across our big bed. She looked so sexy, spread out like that for me that I had to lean over and kiss her soft lips. She leaned up and kissed me back while I trailed my fingers down her taught body to her pussy.

Her juices were already starting and she moaned, "That feels wonderful dear, but how am I supposed to get ready for you?"

With a knowing smile I turned on the remote control that was in my pocket. Her vibrator between her legs started to buzz and my lovely wife sucked in a sharp intake of breath as her pussy was treated to 1000 rpm's.

"I don't want you to get lonely dear, here's something to keep you from getting bored," I said as I put my laptop on the edge of the bed. Turning it on, I selected a short film of a woman's school adventure. I figured seeing women getting each other off would just ignite both her passion and her imagination.

"Don't go anywhere dear," I said as I took one last look at her helpless form stretched out on the bed. I could see her paying attention to the movie and her hips moving slowly in time to the buzzing toy that was playing in her wet womanhood.

I left the house and took the boy to school. We made small talk as we went but my mind was definitely elsewhere. I was sure my plan was working as I pictured Christie getting hotter and wetter lying on our big bed, helpless to play with herself and make herself cum. I was sure she was all hot and bothered now, just waiting for my return.

Leaving the school, I went back to the house humming softly to myself, awash in anticipation of the plan I had set in motion. Arriving home I found another car waiting in my driveway. Stepping out of the van I found my mistress, Wendy, leaning against her car.

"Perfect timing dear," I told her. "Are you ready for some fun?"

"Are you sure about this, once started there is no going back?" She asked me.

"Oh yes. Christie has always had a bit of a curiosity about what it would be like to be with a woman. Today I'm going to give her what she's dreamed of." You see, Wendy is a very exciting woman, who's never afraid to try out new things, and we've become acquainted after several years apart. She's also quite the dominatrix. When I mentioned my plan a while back, she heartily agreed to help me make all our fantasies come true.

I led her inside and to the living room. I motioned for Wendy to stay there for a minute and approached the doorway. I could hear the movie playing and also hear Christie. The vibrator was buzzing in her soft pussy and she was moaning loudly.

Reaching in my pocket I flipped off the switch on the remote control vibrator. I heard Christie pull on the restraints saying "Damn it."

Stepping inside after a short moment I said, "What's the matter dear?"

"Thank goodness it's you. I thought the damn batteries just died and I was going to be without my little toy to keep me going. I'm so very excited dear; I've very glad you're home and can give me your special touch."

"Oh that I will, that I will." I went to the nightstand and took her sleep mask and put it on her head. "This is so you won't be distracted, dear. I want you to just feel the sensations."

After taking away her sight, I undid the straps that held her little vibrator in place. She understood my intentions and raised her hips to allow me access to remove it from her waist. I trailed my fingers down her body and tweaking her pert nipple sent a shiver though her lovely bound form. I could feel her perspiration and realized my plan worked perfectly, she must really have been kept on the edge while I was gone. Her legs parted even more to give me access to her soft wetness between her legs.

I went to the doorway and motioned for Wendy to come in. She tiptoed into the bedroom and gazed appreciatively at Christie's form stretched naked across the bed. I had already told her what my plan was so she slowly climbed onto the lower part of the bed and began to lightly tough Christie's thighs.

Moving her hands slowly upward, Wendy massaged Christie's legs. Slowly she moved ever upward until her fingers just touched Christie's most sensitive spot. When she parted her pussy lips Christie let out a soft moan and leaned her head back. Obviously lost in the sensations she had no idea that it wasn't me playing with her hot box.

Wendy looked at me and smiled. Turning back, she began to insert first one, then two fingers into Christie's pussy. Sliding them out, she put her fingers into her mouth and tasted Christie's juices. Obviously liking what she found she then dove in face first. I was treated to the sight of Wen's long tongue flicking Christie's clit back and forth. I know firsthand just how talented Wendy's soft lips are. "I could sure learn a thing or two from watching her", I thought. "It's obvious that a woman would know how to please a woman better..."

By now Christie was in the throes of passion. Her body was arching on the bed; her head thrown back and her breathing coming fast. She was pulling at her ties saying, "Let me loose dear, I want to feel your face." Wendy just shook her head making Christie gasp out even more.

Soon I could see that Christie was getting close to cumming so I stepped to the front of the bed. Right when I thought she was past the point of no return I whispered in her ear, "Surprise sweetie!"

She immediately stiffened up as the shock hit her that it wasn't me between her legs. I pulled off her mask and lifted her head up. Wendy took that moment to raise her face up and gave her a big wink. The sensations were too much and Christie's orgasm hit her like a runaway freight train. Her eyes opened wider than I have ever seen them do before and she let loose a loud scream. Her whole body stiffened up and writhed on the bed. I guess it was a good thing that she was tied down or she would have thrown both Wendy and I to the floor!

Arching her back, her orgasm seemed to go through every inch of her body. Several minutes went by and I kissed Wendy's neck softly telling her what a great job she had just one. Wendy slowly licked her pussy and kept her gentle touches going too.

"I think it's time you repaid Wendy for the fabulous work she did, don't you dear?" I inquired.

Panting hard, "Oh, what do I have to do?"

Giving her a nod, Wendy climbed off Christie and began to disrobe. Wendy is very sexy, long and firm and she removed her clothes to stand before us naked. Both her nipples were erect, and her tummy was tight. She climbed back onto the bed and moved her hips over Christie's face.

"I've never done this before." Christie said softly.

Wendy answered, "That's okay slave, just do what comes naturally. I'll help you out if you need some pointers". Then she lowered her snatch onto Christie's mouth and began to move her hips slowly. I could see Christie sucking away and I went up to her and said, "No dear, you need to use your tongue more."

She tried to improve, I'll give her credit. Christie can be a fast learner at times. I decided she wasn't going anywhere so while she was busy learning the fine art of cunninlingus; I untied all her limbs from the restraints freeing her.

Christie, once freed, took her hands and ran them over Wen's legs and reached up to feel her pert boobs. Pulling softly on her nipples, she was totally engrossed in her new experience of eating out another woman. Wendy was giving her encouraging words and she moved her hips over Christie's pretty face. I could see Wen's juices all over Christie now and it was an incredible turn on.

"Why don't you see if you can get her off again, Wendy," I suggested.

Smiling, Wendy nodded and spun around. Lying down, pressing her body against Christie's she began to eat her out again. I was treated to the sight of these two hot women in a fantastic 69, each writhing on the bed as they brought each other to heights of passion rarely experienced before.

I couldn't take it anymore and had to get in on the action. Rolling them over, I positioned Christie on top of Wen. I could see Christie's long fingers parting Wendy's lips to get better access to her clit. Occasionally she had to take a break to suck in more air as her moans were coming continuously now.

Taking off my clothes I climbed up on the bed by Wen's face. I was hard as I've ever been and I moved up behind Christie. Wendy understood what my intentions were and she parted Christie's lips for my easy access. She first took her sensual mouth and slowly sucked on my hard shaft getting it all wet and glistening. Then, without any hesitation, I plunged my long hard rod deep into Christie's pussy. It sank to the hilt as her pussy greedily sucked me into her body.

"Oh fuck! I can feel her tongue on my clit with you inside me dear," yelled Christie. "Pound me hard, I'm about to cum, again."

I didn't need to be told twice and grabbed Christie's hips. I jackhammered my erection into her as hard as I could. I looked down and saw Wendy's long hair under both of us and could feel her hands grab my balls as I pounded away.

Both women were starting to cum. Christie was yelling and Wendy was trembling uncontrollably. When Wendy grabbed my ass and pulled me deep into Christie's gorgeous snatch, I felt my orgasm begin. Wendy spanked my tight ass and my cum shot into Christie as I grabbed her neck to hold our three bodies together in a passionate embrace.

Spent, I fell over onto Christie who fell onto Wendy. Christie was made into the middle of our sexual sandwich, her skin completely surrounded by her partners in the tryst. She was trembling from head to toe, and I could feel Wendy still licking her warm pussy in soft strokes. Wendy was also shaking from her powerful orgasm, beneath both of us.

Oh I could see this was going to be a fun day!

~continued

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers