Made to Serve Ch. 02

Story Info
My Mistress makes my wife perform for our pleasure.
1.5k words
4.22
88.4k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
280 Followers

"Well, that plan worked well," I thought as I made my way to the bathroom. All in all, putting my sweet wife through her paces with the help of my lover Wendy had been an experience to remember.

After relieving myself, and cleaning myself up, I stole silently back into the bedroom. I expected to see both women still lying in the bed, but I was wrong. Surprisingly, Wendy had Christie face down on the bed and her hands behind her back. She was in the process of tying them together with the leftover straps that had bound her wrists earlier to the corners of the bed. Leaning against the door frame, "hmmmm, what do we have here?" I wondered aloud.

"Oh, hi Jeremy," answered Wendy. "I asked Christie is she wanted me to leave, or continue our little game. She wanted to continue. Seems she likes us taking charge of her body. Funny, Hugh? I guess she's a little bit of a submissive when it all comes down to it. Isn't that right you little whore? Tell your wonderful husband how you want us to use you this morning."

My normally reserved wife had a twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at me meekly and whispered something inaudible.

Wendy smacked her on the ass, "Say it louder, slut!" I have seen this side of Wendy before, but it still was amazing watching her, naked and holding Christie down was quite a sight.

"Yes, treat me like a slut... use me any way you like. I'm so turned on and horny and need to be fucked hard."

Wendy smiled a wicked smile, "Oh don't you worry your pretty little head, and now you're ours to do with whatever we want."

Wendy finished tying off Christie's wrists and pulled her off the bed roughly. Wendy proceeded to tie her elbows together making her tits stick out. While pawing Christie's pert nipples, Wendy asked me for a belt and I went back into my closet to fetch one. When I returned, I discovered that Wendy had her fingers pumping in and out of Christie's sweet pussy. Her right hand was going like crazy with her left hand holding Christie up by her neck. Christie was moaning and bucking against Wendy's hand. When she saw my return, she stopped and pulled her fingers out. "Enough of that, my little play-toy," said Wendy wiping the juices across Christie's pouting lips. "It's time to put you to work."

Reaching out, she took the belt from me and fastened it around Christie's slender, white neck. Pulling it tight I saw Christie's eye's bulge slightly as Wendy restricted her air just a bit. Tugging lightly, she led her out of the room and I was treated to the sight of two women's lovely asses swaying away from me. I didn't want to miss out on any of the fun, so I followed into the living room. Wendy commanded Christie to, "stay" and came over to me. Giving me a peck on the cheek, she took my hand and said, "why don't you sit down on the couch, I have an idea."

Not wanting to break the spell that Wendy was weaving, I sat down and watched her go back to Christie. "You know, I think that your wonderful husband has put up with a lot from you. Come on over here and let's be nice to him for a change for all he's done." She tugged on Christie's leash and led her back to me. It quickly became obvious what she had in mind when she pulled Christie to her knees and pushed her head down to my lap. Christie opened up her soft, sensual mouth and began to tongue my cock which was limp from the earlier orgasm. "I'll be right back," said Wendy as she straightened up, "mind if I borrow your phone?"

"No, go right ahead," I answered. She walked away and again I had to admire the way her taught body moved. Ripples of muscle just barely discernable beneath her young flesh moved in a perfect union with her sexy walk. "Damn, too bad she's not here all the time" I thought for the millionth time. By this time, Christie still hadn't been able to work my soft penis into her eager mouth. I took her face into my hands and helped guide her. I guess I wasn't that old after all, because I felt that familiar tightness began to grown between my legs as I started to get hard again. I was enjoying the sensation she was creating in my groin and lay back to let her work on me. She was putting the tip of my hard-on just inside her mouth and running her tongue along my shaft.

Several minutes passed. "Hell girl, is that the best you can do?" said Wendy from the doorway. I hadn't heard her use the phone but it couldn't have been too long of a conversation. I wonder whom she called. Christie looked up and Wendy came over quickly. Grabbing her neck by the belt that encircled it, she pulled back her head and hissed at her, "No wonder Jeremy isn't all that happy with your performance in the bedroom. You got to put some effort into your cocksucking. That dick ain't going to suck itself, now get to work!" With that she put both hands on Christie's head and pushed it down over my dick which was now standing straight and tall, pointing at the ceiling. I gasped as I felt it go all the way to the back of her throat, something she hasn't ever done before. Christie's eyes grew wide and she gagged as Wendy forced my cock deeper into her throat than ever before. Wendy then pulled her up just to repeat the process again, and again. Christie's head was now bobbing up and down on me like a piston creating the most wonderful sensations. She tried to protest, but only unintelligible grunts escaped from around my prick.

"Little sluts don't get to talk," said Wendy. "Little sluts suck dick and lick pussy; and if they do a good job then they're rewarded. Maybe you didn't realize it when you agreed to be my little whore, but this is just the beginning. Now make your husband cum in your mouth and you better suck him dry. Good little sluts don't spill a drop!"

I was writhing on the couch as Wendy continued to pound Christie's head over my engorged cock. Her eyes were watering as she struggled not to gag with my shaft deep into her throat. She was thrashing back and forth, but between her hands being tied, and Wendy holding her head; she was helpless to keep my very large member from strangling her.

Watching Wendy's naked body pressed against Christie's, I finally couldn't take it and arching my back I felt my jism begin to flow. With a pounding crescendo, my sperm pulsed from my dick in to my wife's waiting mouth. With Wendy forcing her head down, she gagged on my spew, coughing and sputtering away. Wendy was watching all this with a smile on her lean, sexy face as my sperm leaked out from around Christie's lips and down my crouch. Spent, I lay back, my dick pulsing out its last drops as Christie sucked air into her lungs.

"That was pitiful, worst cock-sucking from a little slut that I've ever saw," observed Wendy. "I was going to be nice to you, but not now. Up girl, it's time to move you." She pulled Christie to her feet and yanking on the belt around her neck, led her into the dining room. For the second time that morning I stumbled to the bathroom to clean up and catch my breath.

When I came out after several minutes I went into the dining room to find that Wendy had now put Christie on the dining room table. She was stretched out across it, with the ties that used to bind her to the bed now holding her fast to the big round table, spread eagled in all her naked glory. The table was just big enough to accommodate her from end to end. Her wrists were tied to one end while her feet just reaching the end of the table. Christie turned her head to me and I saw that Wendy had just finished putting on the finishing touches; a wide swath of duck tape sealed her lips. "She was starting to complain, so I figured she had already proved she didn't know how to use her mouth and I sealed it for her," mentioned Wendy.

Just then the doorbell rang. My head jerked to the front door, shocked. Wendy stood up, "that must be my old roommate. I knew she was nearby and called her and asked her over. I also asked her to stop and pick up some whipped cream. Since she's not good for much else, we're going to make your darling wife into a sundae for all of us to feast on!"

Christie's eyes grew wide and she looked at me with a wild apprehensive look.

Ooh, I could see that I was definitely going to have to call in sick today ~

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
280 Followers