Made to Serve Ch. 04

Story Info
The final humiliation of my wife by my mistress.
2.2k words
4.04
84.3k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers

Author's Note:

I received so many requests for a sequel to my "maid to serve" story that I finally got my sub to draft another addition. With some work on my part, I think it serves as a worthy continuation of that fateful day.

~DW

==============

I just lay back on the kitchen floor and took in the view. Wendy's long, lithe body was sexy as hell as she stepped into the harness of the strap on. Pulling it slowly up her long legs, she looked at me and gave me a wink and an evil grin. "Looks like Christie isn't really worthy of you, Jeremy. At least not as a wife, maybe we should just train her to be your pet instead."

After buckling the long purple dildo firmly in place she went around Sue who was leaning against the counter. Sue obviously had been fucking Christie hard as she was winded, a slight sheen of sweat glistening on sexy frame. I could see a drop of it hanging on the underside of one of her large firm breasts, and had a strong desire to go up to her and lick it off. However, I was still spent from my latest orgasm so decided I could wait a minute to sample her delicious fruit.


Wendy rooted around for a minute in the kitchen and with a "aha" found what she was looking for. I saw what it was as she returned to Christie and displayed a roll of saran wrap in her hand. I admit, I was perplexed to what devious scheme she was hatching now. I didn't have long to wait as she got back to my bound wife and undid the ties around her ankles keeping her bent over the bar stool. "Hey, Sue, give me a hand here, won't you," asked Wendy. "Help me put this bitch on her back, I know just what to do with her."

Sue had been watching with a dazed expression, but went over to the other two ladies. With her help, Wendy pulled Christie up off the bar stool, then laid her onto the kitchen floor on her back. I guess she was even more resigned to being totally abused as she didn't fight it at all, her only reaction to shake her head and give a low mewling sound. Wendy took her right leg, bent it at the knee until her ankle was up against her backside and asked Sue to hold it in place. Once it was there, she took the saran wrap and began to wrap it around Christie's leg effectively binding it in place. She then had Sue hold her left leg in the same position and similarly wrapped it. Christie was now on her back, with both legs bent in half.

"Ok, now roll her over on her side, I need to untie her wrists."

Sue shook her head in a bemused way, "Just what are you up to, you deviant thing?"

Wendy laughed in a sinister way, "Oh, just wait, I think you both will like this. As for this bitch, she'll get what she deserves..."

Once Christie's hands were free, Wendy bent her right hand at the elbow and put her hand against her shoulder, and just like her legs began to wrap it up tightly. From wrist to elbow, Christie was wrapped tightly, the saran wrap glistening in the light. Wendy then bent her left arm in a similar way. I guess she realized her predicament, because for a second she began to try to resist. She pulled against Wendy. That was a mistake because Wendy slapped her across her face, and straddled her. She pinched both of Christie's nipples hard causing her to cry out. "If you make this difficult for me, I will make it doubly difficult for you, and a LOT more painful," Wendy said in a stern, domineering tone, looking directly into her eyes. "Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"yea.... yes..."

Wendy pinched her nipples harder eliciting another cry, "Wrong, bitch, the proper response is, 'yes, Mistress'. Try it again."

Christie had tears in her eyes, "yes Mistress."

"Remember that," scolded Wendy as she wrapped up Christie's last free limb. When she was finished she moved forward to sit on Christie's chest. Pulling her head up by her hair she took the dildo strapped against her waist and put it against Christie's mouth. Looking over her shoulder at me she grinned, "I envy you men in this. The sensation of power as you face fuck your wife must be amazing. I love the feeling of having this hard cock invading someone's flesh, especially against their will."

She then proceeded to force Christie give her a blowjob. I heard some slobbering noises but was blocked by Wendy's firm ass from fully seeing the action. With great effort I pulled myself upright and moved around them. Not that seeing Wendy's ass was a bad thing, not in the slightest. I just wanted to see what she was doing. Christie was gagging on the purple strap on as Wendy was thrusting it into her mouth. "See, slut, we'll keep doing this as long as it takes until you can learn to be a good cocksucker for Jeremy. However, until then you are only good enough to be trained to be my bitch."

I looked over at Sue who was again leaning against the counter, her elbows down, and her head in her hands. She was looking at Wendy dominating my wife with a glazed, lust-filled expression. I went over to her and sated my earlier desire by taking her breast in my hand and licked the sweet nectar off of it. She moaned and caressed my head.

After a minute of being lost in succulent pleasure of Sue's tits, I felt a hand on my ass, smacking it hard. "I can see you are having fun stud, but I need Sue to fetch the rest of the toys, please."

Sue nodded reluctantly yes, and left the room. Wendy moved up against me and kissed me hard. Her had traveled down my chest to grab my crouch. She pulled away, and put the dildo against my cock, "Mines bigger," she whispered softly into my ear when Sue returned.

Reaching into the bag Wendy pulled out a long red and black leash. Handing it to me she said, "I think Christie has proven she isn't up to being a good cocksucker, so I will start training her to be a proper bitch instead. Since she already is wearing your belt as a collar, why don't you do the honors of leashing her for the first time, Jeremy. It won't be her last, I assure you."

"With pleasure," I replied attaching the long leather leash to the belt that was around Christie's slender neck.

"Since you've proven you don't know how to use your mouth for anything useful, no sense in letting you use it," said Wendy bending down to put duct tape across Christie's mouth for good measure. Then taking the end of the leash from me, she gave Christie a tap with her toe, "Over now. Time to be the doggy that you are and I'll take you for a walk like a good mistress."

I watch rapt as Christie struggled and finally turned over. She was balanced on her knees and elbows, the rest of her limbs useless; wrapped tightly as they were. Wendy gave the leash a tug and Christie moaned, struggling to find a way to crawl after her as she was led out of the kitchen.

Sue came back over to me, and kissed my neck. Nuzzling up to my ear she said, "Wen has always wanted to do that."


I looked at her, "Really, and how do you know Wendy?"

"Her and I shared a room at college one year. After getting to know her, after too many drinks one night she told me about her dark goddess, and how much she likes to let her come out and play. You better be careful, she doesn't play nice..."

With this thought in my head, Sue led me to the living room and we started to caress and kiss each other. She had amazing soft skin, wet from perspiration and leftover chocolate syrup. I began to get excited one more time, and felt a stirring in my loins that surprised me. I still couldn't believe my good fortune on how amazing this day was turning out to be!

I heard a sound and saw Wendy coming back around the corner leading my helpless wife in tow. Wendy gave the leash a tug saying, "Hurry up, bitch. You're as slow as a wet week, but I may have one use for you yet. Go ahead and lay back down, Jeremy."

I did as directed wondering what she had planned. I had the most sensual sight from the floor of Christie slowly being led, one labored step at a time, over to me. "Climb on top of him, slut. Even if your mouth isn't good for anything, you have other holes that we can make use of."

Christie slithered on top of me, sweat, chocolate and whipped cream all mingled together until she lay prone across me. Her limbs unable to do more than flail against my sides. I felt Wendy's firm hand reach down and grasp my hardening dick and position it against Christie's pussy, still hot and wet. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her lower until my cock slid into her snatch once more. She moaned and her head dropped across my chest. Oh damn, that felt good!

"Ok, my turn now," said Wendy as she kneeled behind Christie, "you three can't be the only ones having fun". I could see her spread Christie's ass with one hand and move up behind her. Then I felt Christie's pussy tighten and spasm around my dick. Her head arched up and a cry tried to force itself out from behind her taped lips. "Oh, her asshole is awfully tight, Jeremy. You obviously don't fuck her up the ass on a regular basis."

I shook my head no, but was again lost in the sensations. I could feel the strap-on forcing its way deep into my wife's rear. Christie tried to slither away, but I held her in place with both hands in her hair now. My cock was separated from Wendy's strap-on by only a thin wall of flesh between Christie's pussy and her ass. I could feel it pushing against my rock hard cock as Wendy started to thrust. She wasn't gentle at all, but forced that long, dildo into Christie's tight backside. Wendy leaned over and began to fuck her hard, both hands on her hips now, thrusting that purple invader deep inside her butt. Growing more savage by the second, Wendy growled, "Shit yea, take my strap-on up your ass. Fuck yea, bitch. Take that DP."

The tight pussy encasing my cock, as well as the feel of Wendy's dildo pushing against it was amazing. The feelings were sexual beyond belief and I was moaning now loudly in time with the others. Wendy was grunting with every powerful thrust and Christie was trying to thrash about, sandwiched between us, fucked hard in both holes. Looking over at Sue, I saw her taking photos on her phone, a glazed expression played across her pretty face.

Wendy lay across Christie and I felt her full weight. She stretched her slender body further over and grabbed my hair in her hand. Raising my head up, she kissed me hard and said, "Some day soon, my sexy stud, I will use this strap-on in you. I will not be gentle, and not only will you enjoy it, but I will get you to love being taken by it, a whore for my dildo."

That sent me over the edge and for the fourth time today I felt my whole being focused on my cock. I don't know if I had any fluid left, but I came anyway. I cried out, and shuddered. Holding tightly to both women on top of me, I spewed what load was left into Christie one last time. I could feel Wendy's dildo pounding Christie's ass hard, helping milk my cock of the last few drops in it. Christie, trapped between the two of us fucking her was thrashing her useless limbs against my body. I couldn't tell if she was in pain, or ecstasy, but at this point I didn't care.

With one guttural grunt Wendy thrust her strap-on as deep as it could go into my wife's asshole. I could see Christie's eyes bug out of her head with such a deep invasion, Wendy obviously was hitting spots my dick never did. Wendy then stopped and just held herself inside Christie. Shaking her long hair from her face, sweat was starting to drip off her amazing body. "Oh that was fine!" she said, "but it looks like you are spent, Jeremy."

"Oh, I am. I can't believe you got me to cum again."

"Well good. It's about time this slut of yours did something worthy of you. But I'm not close to being done yet, and I haven't cum since this morning. Hey Sue, think we can come up with a way for both of us to get off using Christie while Jeremy watches?"

Sue put down her camera and said with a smile, "Oh, I'm sure we could."

--- The End

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers