Made To Serve, Ch.1

Story Info
Harry and Taylor are into age and pet play.
2.5k words
2.68
27.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a scale of 1-10, if you'd ask him how mad she was, he's going with the 10. Really mad in all honesty.

It's not like the first time Harry swore since becoming hers, although the only problem was that he did it in public, in front of other people. Two years of being her husband, five years since they began that sort of relationship, he was still in the dark about what she was going to do to when they get home. Spankings weren't likely, she knew he loved those, vibrators were used often, but only when the offense wasn't that high. He hasn't broken a rule in weeks, so what would she have in plan now?

"Mommy?" He dared to ask as the SUV sped down the high way, his hand gripping the steering wheel tightly. Yes, Mommy, he was in fact into age play and being a little, whether he was in headspace or not. Although a bit too feminine for a guy, Harry was completely straight, just wanting to be loved and cared for. Exactly what made him stand out.

Taylor did what broke his heart most.

She ignored him.

It was pretty obvious that Taylor could hear the lad, they sat right next to each other, him on the driver's seat and her on the passenger's. All she was doing was purposely keeping silent, that wasn't a good sign, not a good sign at all.

"Mommy?" He tried again. Still no response.

One more chance.

"Mistress, I'm sorry, I—"

She cuts off the sentence, anger evident on her features, "If you know what's best for you, Harold, you'll keep your mouth shut. Now drive." Not baby, love, kitten, not even a simple 'Haz' or 'Harry', it just had to be 'Harold', that's when Harry knew his Dom was mad. So mad.

Not wanting to be in an even worse situation (if that were possible) he keep his lips shut tight and focused on the road, wanting to get home as soon as possible to get this over with.

Imagining what she would do to him in the next few minutes created a small tent in his jeans, straining against the fabric as he tried his best not to squirm from the lack of friction.

Taylor gives him a sideward glance, her eyes landing on his hard before looking back up and out the window. Harry let out a small whimper when his wife doesn't react, finally pulling up into the driveway, taking note of the paparazzi around the house.

"Better not let them see that raging boner of yours," The Dom muttered and waited for Harry to get out of the car to open the door for her. The Sub does exactly that, at the same time trying to keep out of any camera's view in case a photographer might get a horrible angle and accidentally snap a picture of my boner.

The security somehow managed to make a way for them to get inside, once safe from the fans and media, Harry instantly fell to my knees in front of Taylor, to be honest, he's quite used to the position, it's like an everyday thing when they alone. It was, after all, a part of one of her rules, and breaking any more rules isn't exactly what he wanted for the time being.

"Living room, strip," She ordered before wandering off to the kitchen. The boy frowned but follow her command anyway, walking into the living room. At least she didn't make him crawl, doing that would've been a whole lot worse.

Hands reach for his clothes and he tossed them to the side, leaving him in nothing at all, only the tattoos inked on him covered his body.

By the time he knelt with his body facing the entrance, Taylor walked in, heels clicking against the tiles, judging from her shadow, she seemed to be holding something in her enclosed fist, "This is the first time you've sworn in months, so I'll make sure this punishment will forever be remembered, you have no idea how disappointed I am in you. Up," She said, when he got to his feet, her hands reach to the floor and grains of uncooked rice drop from it and onto the carpeted area. Holy shit, he knew exactly what she's about to do, it wasn't something good either.

"Hands behind your head, kneel," She motions at the rice. Harry knew better than to protest or look up so he just did what she told him to and let the grains come in contact with his skin, lifting his arms up to his head. The rice presses against his flesh and his hands were getting tired as he tried his best to not make it move from it's current spot.

"That's not the last of it, because you cursed, and that was in public at someone, mind you, you're revoked from your speaking priveleges for the rest of the day. No words at all, if you want something, signal it with your hands and by the way, falling into headspace won't help your current situation."

"Friends are coming in a few minutes, Karlie, Ed, Selena and Cara, they're aware of what we do, added the fact you've also checked public humiliation in your list of Greens."

The speaking thing was bad enough but if she was planning to humiliate him in front of her friends, he'll never disobey ever again in his whole life.

"When they arrive, you will come with me, they're here for dinner so I want you to serve them, no giving eye contact and you'll eat on the floor. Still naked, if you were wondering." Leather clasps onto his neck, an all too familiar sensation, a collar.

Harry gave a slow nod, taking in everything. Hoping this was the last of the punishment though, he really just want to cuddle with her and snuggle up in a blanket. Serving her friends shouldn't be that hard, the only thing is that Ed is like his best mate, but whatever, he just need to get this over with so he can sit on the couch with his Dom while watching television.

Sweaty curls fall in front of his face as the rice grains leave marks on his knees. It was like having needles constantly poking against them. Never, not even as a child, has he been made to kneel on rice, he has heard stories about this, especially from friends who live in the South, they've had it done to them and apparently it hurts.

He used to laugh the thought off, but now he was feeling their excruciating pain.

Harry's arms began to droop as he waited for Taylor's friends to arrive, she sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. At this point, his face is contorted in so much pain, spending the next few minutes in agony while trying to ignore the burning feeling on his skin. Tears form in his bright green eyes, even though he tried not to make them fall, they do, yet the Dom in the room seemed to pay no heed at all. A 25 year old man under the power of a 26 year old woman.

Thirty minutes later, the bell finally rang and Taylor stood up, "They're here, you can stand up now, pet." At least she used a nice nickname now. Harry slowly pushed himself up, trying to calm his trembling legs while wiping his red eyes.

"Don't disobey or else I will spank you in front of them. We don't want to come to that, now do we?"

He shook his head profusely, of course not.

"Good, let's not keep them waiting, come on," Taylor led him to the front door, more like the back since it was the secret entrance some people use to avoid paps or anyone seeing, "They know about your situation, love, no worries." Her tone was making him confused, it was so sweet but he sensed anger lay beneath it. But why use such a loving tone when she was mad?

"Hi guys!" Harry heard her greet in front of him, a bunch of chatter fills the room but he keps his gaze trained on the ground, not wanting to risk a spanking in the middle of all these people, this was embarrassing enough for him to want to hide upstairs and never show himself again.

"Hey, mate," Someone pats him on the back. Ed. Before Harry could even react, Taylor is quick to respond, "Off-limits, Ed. The two of you can have your bro time some other day. He's serving a punishment so now isn't the best time."

"Thou shall not revoke my right to speak to my best mate," Ed laughed, "Bros before hoes."

"You're just jealous, Teddy," Taylor teases.

"Jealous? Of what?"

"That you're a single pringle."

"You just had it lucky with Styles. Five fucking years, it's been so long but," Ed pauses mid-sentence, giving Taylor a knowing look and shooting her a wink, "You've never had a threesome in your entire life."

The line takes Harry aback, he's never actually thought of having a threesome, but the idea seems to appeal him. His Mistress was about to say something back but Karlie, another one of their friends, interrupted, "Okay, guys, you talk about your kinks once we're done eating. May I remind you some people in this room are not in a BDSM relationship. Plus, Harry's getting uncomfortable."

"Karlie, hun, that's exactly what I need him to feel."

"Whatever, Tay, come on, where's that food you promised?"

"Right. Okay, Harry, go set up the silverware, some water as well," Taylor nudges Harry's exposed body, not even a kiss on the cheek. Yep, she's still mad. He sighed inwardly, as he walked he could still feel pain right where the rice has dug into his knees, looking down it was so red and his arms still hurt as well.

Just a few more hours.

He never should've cursed in that stupid interview. Although you can't really blame him for snapping at the interviewer for bringing up Larry Stylinson for the hundredth time. But Taylor's right though, there could've been more peaceful ways to have handled that situation rather than yelling and cursing.

"Hi, Harry," A voice says behind him while he grabbed the plates from a shelf, he turned but didn't make eye-contact, his gaze only reaching the woman's stomach before he looked back around, already knowing it was Cara.

"Need some help? Tay and the others are chilling on the couch, just decided to check on you. You alright?"

He shrugged and then nodded, yes, of course he was alright with this, it's his lifestyle, what does she expect?

"Are you mute or what? She's abusing you, isn't she? You could always come to me you know," Cara's volume increases and seductiveness begins to pour in as well.

She steps closer and Harry shook his head, wishing he could talk but Taylor might get even angrier. Her hands begin to touch his bare chest, "Taylor doesn't deserve you."

He continued to back away until he hit the sink, breath hitching. He was no longer turned on by this, he was just terrified.

"Cara? Where are you?" Taylor's voice rang through. The Sub thanked God silently as Cara pulled away, "Lucky asshole. Better keep quiet about this or you're dead."

He furrowed my eyebrows and watch her stalk away, still confused by what had happened. What the hell was that?

When everything was already set-up, Taylor and her friends walked inside the kitchen, Harry instantly took his position next to her feet once she sat down at the head of the table, trying to ignore the pain in his knees.

The little dog bowl she kept whenever her Sub was bad was set in front of him with some food already in it. A tear falls from his right eye, he was at least expecting her to feed him like she always did, apparently not.

"Remember, use your hands," She reminded me before sitting back up and proceeding to chat with the visitors. Whether one of them found this awkward or not, no one said a word about it.

Their voices get tuned out of Harry's head as he scooped up some of the rice and put them in his mouth, that was when he felt a sharp pain on the side of his leg, looking up, he realized who he's in front of.

Cara Delevigne.

Taylor didn't seem to notice anything because a smile played on her lips as she talked with the rest of her gang, a constant laugh here and there made Harry not want to bother her anymore, after all, he just want her to be happy and she doesn't seem to find happiness in him at the moment.

Not reacting to what Cara had just done, he continued eating the food given to him.

"Hey, Tay, where could I get more water?" Little bitch, she knew where the water was, how could she not? It wasn't her first time here.

"Let Harry get it for you," Taylor waved a hand towards him a brief moment before getting back into conversation.

Cara hovers her glass in front of the lad, "Come on little slut," She whispered only for him to hear. The word sounded bad coming from her mouth, no one ever had the right to call him that except for His Dom.

When he grabbed the glass from her with his left hand, he stood up once more. But even before he got to get past her chair, Cara purposely stepped on his foot. He winced in pain but continued walking, praying that someone else would notice what she was doing.

--- --- ---

Dinner was finally over, but not without several bruises forming on Harry's body because of all the hits he'd received. He waited for the door to close and Taylor and him were finally alone.

"Baby boy, look up, come on," She urged, when he did, her blue eyes met dark, emerald ones.

"You did so well throughout your punishment, I'm so proud of you, kitten, you can speak now, okay?"

"Yes, Mommy, I'm sorry for disobeying you."

"It's alright now, the—" She stops and her eyes suddenly fly to his arms, "What happened here? Did I do this to you, Haz?"

Harry examined the bruises and quickly shook my head, "No, Mommy, it wasn't you."

"Who was it then?"

"She told me not to tell because she'll do worse," He mumbled.

"Kitten, you need to tell me. Who did this to you, I have CCTV cameras around the house, I could always check there but I would rather hear it from you."

The pleading look in her eyes was enough for him to give in, "Miss C—Cara, Mommy."

"Delevigne? What? Are you— Oh My God, Haz, I am so sorry," Taylor breathed, "I'll talk to her, make sure she'll never lay a hand on you."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"No worries, babe, so, how about a movie or something? You wanna get dressed first, let me take off your collar?"

"I'll just get dressed, Mommy, no need to take off my collar, I really like it."

She smiles, "Go get dressed then, I'll meet you in the living room, I'll just have to clean up the rice still left there," Taylor leaned close to Harry, "I love you," She grins and gives him a peck on the lips.

"Love you too, Mommy."