Madeira wine

Story Info
Wife is seduced by black basket star.
2.8k words
3.14
291.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

I’m a married average man in a Scandinavian country and don’t have anything in common with those pathetic wankers who want their wives fucked by strangers or by their friends. Therefore it was a total chock and terrible humiliation when I found out that my, until then faithful, wife and mother of my two children been seduced and fucked by a black man.

My wife Ann, age 31, is nice, but so are many others so there isn’t anything special with her in the daily life. But when dressed to an evening out or a party she turns to a real lady. Well dressed, sexy without be whorish, the hair well done, nice sparkling eyes, great charisma and a very social manner, which now and then makes some fellow get stupid ideas. But she knows how to calm them down without too much problems.

A few times a year she and three of her friends use to have a “girls night out” usually at a popular hotel in a small town about 50 km from our home town when there are some of the best bands in the country. She likes to dance and I’m a lousy dancer so it is OK with me.

Our problems began a Wednesday night after one of her “girls nights out”. I woke up about 2.30 AM of some strange noise in the house. I went up and found out that the noise came from the bathroom. I did stealth in and found her in the shower with max flow of what seemed to be very hot water.

I saw that she had some kind of a bruise on her left breast, but immediately she noted me she covered the breast with her right hand which made me curious. So I asked:

“What’s the matter? Any problem?”

“No, no, everything’s OK. Just wanted a cool shower. Something wrong with that?”

I got more curious. She never used to take showers at nights when been away at a party . And a cool shower with steaming hot water and hiding a breast. Something was wrong! Indeed.

“Of course not , but what’s on your left tit?”

“I don’t know, must be a seam in my new bra galling on the skin. What the hell do you think? Why don’t you go to the bed?”

She was angry. And I was curious. I went to the laundry basket and took up her bra for examination but didn’t see anything wrong. When I took up her panties she rushed out from the shower and tried to snap them. But I kept her away with my right hand and took a closer look. My world fell in pieces. Her panties were soaked and smelled of cum. I pushed her away and yelled:

“Damn bitch, what in the hell have you done? You’ve been fucking!!!”

“Shut up! The children are sleeping!”

“And their mother is whoring!

“It’s not what you think”

“What the hell is it? Are you raped?

“ No”

“ You can’t deny that you’ve fucked tonight?”

“ No, but it is not what you think, please let me explain”

“Try to do it in the divorce court. You’ll sleep in the spare bedroom until this matter is settled”

Now she was hysterically crying and I run out from the bathroom. Of course, I spent the rest of the night planning what to do and went early to the job without any look at the spare room. A terrible day. Didn’t got much done at the job. My wife’s best friend Helen rang me at ten o’clock and suggested to take care our children to the next morning so Ann and I could talk about our problems. She was one of the “girls out” so I was curious for further information:

“What the hell did you last night? Volunteer corps at some cheap whorehouse?”

“Please calm down and listen. As Ann tried to tell you, we were dining and dancing”

“Don’t try to tell me that you’ll get cum soaked panties by dancing. How long has that damn bitch been cheating on me? Weeks? Months? Years?”

“Probably less than a half hour. She was seduced by an expert”

“Seems to be easy games nowadays. I regret that I’ve been a stupid faithful idiot?”

“Please listen to me, I’m trying to help you”

“Who in the hell was that super-seducer? Did he drugged or raped her”

“Jumping-Jefferson, the basketball star, he didn’t do any nasty trick ”

“So they both were complete innocent as new-born children when they cheated and cuckolded me. By the way what is your part in this mess?”

“As I told you, I’m doing everything to save your marriage”

“Everything?”

“Yes, everything. I want to see you at lunch today”

“OK if everything is what it means”

This “Jumping-Jeff” Jefferson was the big star in our county capital basketball team. A good looking 24 year old brown skinned American. In the US he is regarded as black or Afro but God only knows what he really is. Probably a mix of every race in the once in a time a great British Empire which ruled his parents native Caribbean island. Whatever he is, he he’s got the best of every race. He is much smaller that an average basket player, only 1,80 m (less than 6 feet) but his ability to high jumping makes him to a great player. And he had great reputation as an admirable womanizer. A friend of mine who works as journalist in the county capital has told some secret gossips about his incredible escapades with several of the rich sponsors wives.

But now I was the cuckold. A serious humiliation, not funny at all.

After some more chat, I agreed to Helen’s suggestion for lunch. Helen and I met at a small restaurant near my job. She told me that she didn’t know anything about the matter before this morning when Ann in despair rang her and if I wanted to fuck somebody to get even it was OK with Ann that I did it with her rather than with somebody else.

I told her that she was a real friend, regretted that I must say no thanks to her kind offer at the present time but if my marriage went to hell I would appreciate a new offer.

Of course, I wanted to get even with Ann and knew that sometimes somewhere I’ll get the opportunity to cheat her but it will be my secret.

When I came home I found Ann in a total mess with red eyes. Looked as she’s been crying the whole day. We didn’t say more than “Hi” and sat down at the kitchen table and I told her that if she wanted to have any chance to save our wrecked marriage, she must tell me every detail about what happened the last night. She nodded and began talking with a low voice:

“The evening began as usual. We didn’t drank much only white wine. The band was as good as it’s reputation. I danced with several guys before Jeff came to our table and asked for a dance. Of course, I was flattered that this young handsome man wanted to choose me among all young beautiful girls there. He was the best dancer I’ve met in many years, sober and very polite. If he had a hard on, he didn’t any attempts to get me feel it in slow tunes. We danced four tunes and of course; I was looking forward to further dances with him. He came back and during the next fourth tune he asked if I could join him for drink at the bar. But when the tune was over, the band announces a 15 minutes “whisky break” and the bar was immediately very crowded.

He told me that he had a bottle of fine Madeira wine in his room and I trusted him, we could take a few minutes break there instead for waiting for drinks in the crowded bar. I told him that I was happily married and didn’t want anything else than the drink.”

“It was foolish, but I didn’t know anything about his reputation and he had told earlier that he was in love with a lovely a girlfriend. I don’t know anything about basketball, but one girl I met in the “Ladies Room” told me that “my prey” was a famous sport star which made me feel very special.

In his room at the 5th floor he didn’t turn on the light, just led me to the window overlooking a small lake to show me the romantic view of the lake in the light of the full moon. Standing at the window he slowly kissed me and I didn’t resist. I was feeling good and forgot all common sense. He praised my breasts and told it’s been his dream to feel them a little. I didn’t answer so he put his hand under my top and snapped up the bra. Standing behind me at the window he the carefully cupped his hands around the breasts and licked my ear. I felt how the nipples hardened which made me feel very horny. Therefore I didn’t resist when he took his right hand from the breast and snapped up the button of my skirt and pulled down the zipper so the skirt fell to my ankles.

Standing before a stranger only in a pantyhose and with bare breasts under the top I still thought the situation was under my control and little snogging with this sport star couldn’t do any harm. But Jeff of course had other plans. Still holding my hard left nipple with his left hand he began fondling my inner thighs with his right hand.”

“As a faithful wife and mother of two I now realised that it was enough, but before I got a chance to tell him stop it, Jeff turned me around gave me a deep French kiss and put his hand inside my pantyhose pulling a finger into my wet pussy. Still kissing and with a finger deep in my pussy he slowly led me to the bed. Pushed me sit down and took of my top, kissed and sucked my tits so hard that I got those bruises you noted in the shower. Thereafter he fell me down on my back and slowly pulled down my pantyhose and panties and began to lick my wet pussy until I was near an orgasm. When he noted how near I was, he stopped. Now I was so horny that I begged him to go on! I’m sorry, but all my common sense was lost. And it took only a few seconds for Jeff to undress and take off my shoes and pantyhose. I spread my legs and whispering begged this black stranger to fuck me.

I was shaking in lust and fear for the size of his dick as I remembered those huge black dicks on the porn video Liz showed us on a “girl party”. Jeff was in me in one hard trust and began a furious fucking. To my great surprise he was much smaller than those black porn stars, in fact he wasn’t bigger than you, but much more horny than you use to be nowadays. I was cumming within a few seconds and so did he almost at the same time. He did it inside my wet cunt and I didn’t care as I’ve my contraceptive device protecting me.”

“After washing off the cum he poured up two glasses of his fine Madeira wine and we sat naked on the bed with the moon as the only romantic light drinking wine and snogging..

As I told you before, I felt that I was in a different horny world. Then when we had emptied our glasses, Jeff stood up before me and told me that his half-erect dick wanted a kiss. Yes, I kissed and sucked it until he got it hard again. Then he kissed me and laid me down on my belly, lifted up me on my four and entered me from behind. Not so wild strokes as the first time. He kissed my back, pinched my nipples, and I felt as his hands was everywhere

even felt his fingers in my ass. When he felt and heard that I was near cumming again he began fuck harder and then pulled his dick into my ass in such a power that I got an incredible mix of pain and orgasm. My eyes saw flaming stars in several seconds while he emptied his balls in my ass. Then we dressed and went down to the dance again. The whole matter had taken less than a half hour . Nobody had noted I was away and Helen is the only one in our town who knows what I’ve done. I’m sorry, that I lost my mind”

Ann began to cry hysterically and I was in total mess. My wife had been giving this damn jumping bastard more advanced sex in less than a half hour than I’ve got in the eight years we been together. Blow jobs and anal sex has been out of question in our marriage.

She begged me to promise not to beat up Jeff or get him ill-treated by my friends.

I accepted and promised her not to do that. Ill-treating a black sport star was of course out of question as it would been regarded as a racist act which has given him much sympathy and more pussy. I was angry but not stupid and had better ideas for Jeff. Humour is the best weapon in such matters. He had to be a real laughing-stock doesn’t matter what it will cost me hire people to fix it.

Ann was still crying and begging me not to divorce her. She even promised me all kind of sex I wanted, when I wanted. We didn’t say much more to each others that evening and I didn’t sleep much that night. Ann slept in the spare room.

She was already in the kitchen and had the breakfast ready when I got up. I told her my decision:

“I can’t say I love you at the moment, but I want to save our marriage so you’ll have to test you at the hospital as God Almighty only knows how many other whores he’s been fucking. If your test is OK, we’ll fuck after my terms for a while. And I will not accept NO to anything of what the jumping bastard got or to anything else I may want in bed.”

“I accept everything you want, but please don’t demand me to do any swinging or threesomes, please don’t demand me to do that, please promise!”

“I don’t have any interest in such matters so I promise.”

“I love you!”

She was looking happy again and I told her that there were no new limits for her in any other matters.

But the damn “Jumping Jeff” cheated me on my revenge. He was fired from his team and sent back to the US before I got any useful plan. My friend the journalist told me the story:

“Jeff was in love with a young very beautiful wife who spent much of her time at the riding club. He had made several attempts to get into her panties but she still resisted which made him any more eager. When he complained his bad luck for some of the basket team mates, they told him there were numerous rumours about adultery in the riding club as many women says to be very horny after riding. One day when she was in the stable, a smiling Jeff appeared there as a “cowboy” with a wide brimmed hat, flannel shirt, blue jeans and high heeled boots. She agreed to ride with him, so he rented a horse. When suggested a calm horse for a beginner, he had got angry and told them that he was grown up at his uncle’s ranch in Wyoming and did not expected any humiliation. So he got what he wanted. But Jeff is from Brooklyn and hardly knew what is front and rear on a horse. However, the horse was led out from the stable and Jeff got up in the saddle. The wife rode away and Jeff tried to follow. The horse which understood that Jeff was a greenhorn took the command and decided not to go. Several teenage girls who were watching his attempts began giggling and when the giggling turned to laughing Jeff got enough and kicked the horse with the high heels. The horse galloped away but did a hasty stop after 20 meters. Jeff didn’t stop, he flew over the horse head and got a hard landing. At the hospital they found a injured knee, broken arm and concussion of the brain which meant a long “time out” from the basket ball and a single ticket back to New York.”

Today, three months later Ann and I are in love again. Though any of us never mentioned Jeff, it was his successful seduction which brought a new spark to our sex life which is better than ever.


Bullshit.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers