Madeline in Oregon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

A few more quiet steps brought Madeline to his side and she knelt down and looked closely at this beautiful man. She touched the outside of his shorts and his phallus moved a sight amount though Allen body remained still. Next she licked her lips and bending to her knees and slipped her right hand up his shorts leg and grasped his thick penis. With her left hand she slowly lowered the zipper and pushed aside his brief.

She held him in her hands and looked to his face; still asleep. Could she enjoy this sexy man?

She moved her head lower and nearer to the stiffness as her hand softly pumped his shaft and she saw the drop of pre-cum fluid on the tip. She extended her tongue and tasted this sweet fluid. She had decided to suckle Allen. Her anxiety had been released by Margo's statement and she now wanted to feel him. Her tongue gently moved down along the phallus as she moved to the end of the bench and could better engulf him. As she traced the length back to the helmet she opened her mouth and covered his cock.

With her action his phallus stiffen and she felt the thickness fill her soft mouth. She suckled him gently but he was nearing peak though he was still asleep. Madeline had become comfortable swallowing and wasn't going to allow his to escape. As she sucked and her tongue wrapped about the hard shaft he erupted pumping into her mouth. He had awakened as this happened and with his eyes open he groaned softly. He immediately knew what had happened and his right hand reached to touch the hair of his lover. Still deep within her mouth he came strongly for his release had been many, many days past.

"That was surely a surprise Madeline and I enjoyed it immensely. Why did you decided to milk me? I hope not from pity."

She released him and moved to his side, "My Aunt said you were wonderful to her and I saw you sleeping with a raging woody, " she smiled and licked her lips as he pulled her close and they kissed.

Later after a simple dinner that Allen prepared she asked him about how he had come to feel he needed to be near Margo.

"She was a wonderful person who didn't have to do anything for me. She and I met when I'd crashed my bicycle nearby close to four years ago. She helped me with the minor injuries and that evening made me dinner. I slept on her porch that night. The next morning I rode off but we started communicating via E-Mail. Some time later I stopped by and ended up staying for years."

Madeline reached for his hand, "After you left, did she contact and tell you of her illness?"

He shifted a bit, "Oh no, I just felt she needed me and I stopped by. I could see she was struggling and I moved back. The reasons I'd left still exist. I had a new study and she wanted me around all the time. I wanted to do the research but she felt she could just keep me, covering all or must of the expenses. I wanted something more. It was the feeling of being kept. It was also that I needed more sex. She was happy if we screwed once every two months. If she had been able to give a blowjob like you did earlier I would never have left Madeline."

As he spoke Madeline's hand move subtle beneath the table to her panty. She was damp again. She wanted more of that lovely cock. Tess had seemed to allow this adventure. To be sure she would text her and simply ask.

While Allen spoke of his biological investigation Madeline quietly typed out

'I'm going to get fucked tonight if my mistress will allow it'

and she pushed send. A moment later she received a response

'I want a picture of his cock covered in your pussy juice'

She chuckled and Allen realized that she had been interrupted by something.

"Is everything fine?"

Madeline moved closer, pushing her chair next to his, "Oh I'm certain your cock will thinks so. I ready for more of you. I'm going to shower. If we play out on the porch will Margo hear us?"

He looked to her and they kissed, "She's already out for the night. So get a move on you lovely woman. I'll use the outdoor shower and meet you in thirty minutes."

After finding a shower cap Madeline completed her ablutions and used her small makeup collection to prepare for Allen. She had worn a simple white Jockey chemise beneath her summer dress today. She had rinsed it before dinner and was surprised to find it dry shortly afterward. She wasn't happy without a proper preparation for making love but Allen and her were just having sex. It could be fun and she hoped he would be a compassionate lover.

Walking out to the porch she saw the flicker of several candles. She turned back to check on Margo. She was sleeping comfortably. Esther wasn't due back until seven tomorrow morning so she set the phone to awaken her at six-thirty. She wasn't interested in having Esther awaken them.

Allen wasn't on the porch yet so she settled on the swing. In a moment he appeared with a bottle and two wine glasses. He was wearing a simple pajama bottom with a tie string.

"Let's enjoy this local Pinot. My friend is the vintner and says he's made a great one."

She looked over his body; the pant was slightly tented about this crotch. She considered what she was about to do. Allow someone deep inside body. Tess was her lover and partner. Tess' body was on Madeline's mine as she considered Allen. Her and Tess had discussed making a baby someday. Tonight was not going to be that night. Allen's stiff cock would be all she would focus on for the next few hours. She had pre-lubed her back passage. He would or he could have all three of her openings tonight.

Standing she twirled and he said, "I want this to be special Madeline."

"My body is your tonight Allen. Please take me," she said as she flipped the back hem of the chemise to stir his interest.

He came closer and knelt on his right knee lifting the material slightly and he just looked at her pussy. He didn't move for a minute and then he extended his soft tongue. He ran his moist probe along her vulva. Maybe she would be lucky tonight.

He used his hands to shift her body and then he licked her deep cleft stopping to roll his tongue and then push inside her back opening.

"I love oral Madeline. I hope you do to." Then he inserted his thumb slightly into her moist labia.

She gasped as he remained there a moment until he pushed deeper and gently. This subtle first penetration was so exciting. She realized she was primed for what would follow. He turned her slightly more and his tongue and thumb were inside her two lower openings. Gasping again as he stood and his musky tongue entered her mouth while his stiff member was pulsing at her ass crack.

She wanted to suck his cock again and asked him to turn her around. His hand came to the top of her head. He directed her with it while she shimmy about. His phallus was strong as he pushed it into her warm mouth then his hand moved her again. Her mouth was at his testes and she sucked one into her mouth and ran her tongue upward to engulf him. The size wasn't an issue as he had aligned with her throat and the length passed quickly and deeply. He could have stayed in this tight canal but he wanted her pussy now.

"Can I fuck you Madeline? Will Tess be okay?"

"I'm so close Allen. Run your cock along my body slowly and then enter me. I'll pop like a cork " before she could complete the statement he had done so and his cock pushed into her moist pussy. He moved subtly for as few seconds and then he lifted her to his chest with her back against him. Two slow penetration and then a fast one. He repeated this three times before his cock slipped out.

"Oh baby, let me insert you please," Madeline said.

Now she rode him for a few more thrusts and started to cum without warning. Madeline just exploded. She tried to slow his pace, pushing her hand back and finally could speak over the rough panting.

"I, ah, a ahh, please, slow down, now Allen. You've got a great, "

Madeline knew he had experienced what she had and she would attend to him after a pause. He carried her to the swing and she rested while he kept his cock semi-hard just looking at her.

"What?" she asked looking at his hand and cock.

"Nothing Madeline. I'm waiting for you. Just watching you, and waiting. I'm far from ready for this night to end."

Madeline wasn't certain if she slept but she became aware of Allen at some point. More specifically her lips were being kissed very lightly. Then she parted them and his tongue was opening her. Allen was rubbing her labia with his cock as well.

"I'm sure you can feel me Madeline. The pussy juice is running from you and , Oh I got to be inside here ", he had slipped inside her bottom.

The oozing of her climax had coated her tight rim and he was surprised when his helmet just entered her.

"Oh baby, you're ", he was holding her with her legs raised and as Allen moved a bit deeper into her bottom he positioned her legs at his shoulders.

"Allen you feel so good," Madeline was fully alert from having been shifted and she reached toward him, her arms pulling them together as her legs swung down to his hips just as Allen's balls touched her cheeks.

"Your cock, it's deep within me and I can feel ", his right fingers were in her pussy.

His pace wasn't rushed for he knew to bring her off he had to be patient. The long fingers in her pussy were being squeezed by Madeline's kegels as Allen's cock was plunging into her back canal.

"Oh, oh my, Allen, fuck me, oh please! My pussy, oh my ", she was hold tightly, her hips on the arm of the swing.

Then he paused and his stiff cock slipped out as Allen turned her about while still holding her but now she reached to hold his neck, her back tight to his abs and chest. She felt his left hand guiding the phallus back to her bottom, while his right was patting her mound.

"I'll do that." She said as he started to thrust into her ass again.

Madeline purred, "Yes Allen I love how this feels. Fuck my tight ass." Her one hand was in her pussy while the other helped steady her upper body against his chest. A moment later he moved them to the bench and rested her on her left side while he continued to push deeply into her bottom.

"This is so much better Allen, I'm going to " she almost said something about trying this with Tess but she held her lovers secret. "Tess" was all she said.

"Tess allows me to fuck you, I like Tess' idea of love." He was now close and moved Madeline to the end of the bench, her knees on the porch surface.

The rhythm of their copulation increased as he came closer to orgasm.

"Oh , oh, Allen please fuck me. Yes, yes oh ", Madeline's orgasm started from his cock's depth and her fingers on her clit. She called out a little too loudly.

"Yes", said Allen as he ejaculated strongly. "Yes your ass is perfect Madeline. I love how you're holding me."

His deepest penetration was complete and he stopped and enjoyed her tightness. The phallus within her still Madeline used her muscles to milk her lover inside her bottom.

"That was extraordinary Madeline. My cock is still spasming."

"Yes I feel you Allen. Don't pull out though. Let's stay this way for a few more moments."

She reached to her pussy and rubbed wetting her fingers, "Here is my second explosion of the night." She coated his lips.

As the morning arrived Esther came back on duty. She came in via the porch and saw the empty bottle and the past candles. She guessed that they were up late.

When she saw Madeline just after seven coming out of the shower she was certain. The stud had fuck her prey. Esther wasn't happy and she quickly took control.

"You weren't to allow him inside you, " as Esther pinned Madeline against the wall.

"Where is he now?" she said as her hand pushed the robe open and her finger rubbed along Madeline's slit.

"His cock was here last night? Did you like it?"

Madeline simply nodded, as Esther's fingers entered her and the Dom kissed and bit her lower lip.

Madeline felt the blood on her mouth. It wasn't a deep bite.

"That's to remind my little whore who has her pussy," as she pushed two more fingers into Madeline.

"Your cunt is for me to play with, not that ripped stud. You like girls right?"

Esther licked the wound and then entered Madeline's warm mouth. "I'm not surprised that you like cock. I've brought my harness today. I'll be stuffing your little pussy. I may also fill your tight hole Maddy."

Esther released Madeline and she quivered watching her other lover move to the Kitchen.

Madeline was beside herself. She enjoyed the sex with Allen. She liked being around him but she had a great lover in Montreal. Her larger concern was dealing with this super bitch Esther. Her beauty kept Madeline on the edge, her panty moist always. Later that day she went for walk and called Tess.

"Yes he fucked me really well but he's not you and I can't wait to get out of this little town Tess. My Aunt seems worse since I've arrived but the nurse says we can't be sure. Any day could bring her death. I feel I can't leave honey. I know it's been almost a week."

Tess had waited for her lover to ask. Now she wanted to reclaim her. "I've booked a flight and will arrive in San Francisco late tonight. The plane to Eugene lands at nine-tomorrow morning. Can you pick me up?"

After the call Madeline was anxious. She still had to deal with Esther today, and tonight.

Allen came by on his bike, "I'll be back in awhile. I need to ride Madeline." He was near and kissed her lightly. "See you after two."

As she walked back to the house she wondered how to get away. Maybe she should just head to Eugene for the day. Esther had no way of truly controlling her. It was Madeline's head that allowed this sexy bitch to manipulate her, to make her panties a mess.

The moment she reached the porch Madeline knew what would occur next. Sure enough Esther was waiting, just inside the front room so that Madeline couldn't see her. Esther also saw Madeline relax as she sat on the swing. Esther had found the handbag and had the phallus in her hand as Madeline sat down. Now she held the toy behind her back and came out to the swing.

Madeline had the wide swing moving slowly and turned as Esther came through the door.

"He'll be gone for hours and Margo is fast asleep my little whore." Esther said.

Esther came to stand in front of Madeline with one hand concealing the toy. She was dressed in a similar white dress but without an apron and this version seemed more revealing. The top three buttons were open and as Esther leaned toward Madeline to kiss her the nurse's unrestrained breasts became evident. Madeline reached to touch the right nipple now exposed as she stopped the swing.

"How do we do this Mistress?"

Esther reached for her girl, "Come to my room Maddy."

Walking over to the Guest House in front of Esther Madeline listened as the Dom spoke lewdly, "Lift the hem whore and show me that taut set of cheeks. I think I should dress you in black leather. Maybe a mask with a penial shaped gag would work. I'll stuff your holes full. No, maybe a pale white would be better."

A few steps further Esther stopped her, "bend forward bitch."

She pushed a metal toy into Madeline's ass. The coolness and the lube were just right and her tight back lips seal about the intruder.

"Now were getting somewhere. No resistance is so sexy. I can't wait to see my big dick in your tight opening Maddy."

The property didn't appear to have separate dwelling because it was behind and attached to the garage.

Entering through a utility space Esther stopped Madeline, "I don't want you fleeing while I prepare." She wrapped a collar about Madeline's small neck. The chain falling from the leather strap was five feet long and locked to a small ringlet on the chair rail. Madeline would be allowed little movement.

"I'll be back," and Esther closed the door.

After what seemed like an hour Madeline stirred hearing the door latch open.

The door swung clear and Madeline saw her Dom, now dressed in a black bra with nipple cutouts, a suspender holding up the sheer near black hose and pair of black heels. From her mound projected a black phallus at least eight inches long.

Madeline moaned upon seeing this vision. Esther moved to release the girl and dragged her into the next room.

"Remove that shitty dress and those sandals. Get dressed while I lube your new boyfriend."

Madeline saw the similar outfit lying atop the bed but these were white, though the hose appeared translucent. She heard soft music as well and the scent of peach was in the air.

Quickly donning the garments she turned seeing her toy, Tess' toy held in her Mistress' hand and near her head.

"Suck it bitch"

She opened her mouth and covered the head. The taste was new; Esther had covered the toy, pussy was what Madeline guessed, as she allowed the Dom to push it deeper into her mouth. While Madeline suckled the toy her Mistress pushed some lube into her sub's back passage.

"I want my slippery sub to take my cock deeply in one thrust. Turn and lay across the corner; here."

Mistress had positioned her, now wearing tall heels, so that her bum was located at a perfect height. The Dom pushed her head to the coverlet.

Madeline waited a few moments wondering when the cock would find her, penetrate her deeply. Her wait was surprising but she dare not move nor look. And then it did; the tight outer ring was opened and the cock then passed the second. Once within her bottom Mistress simply continued sliding inside her sub. Madeline moaned again as she felt the balls of the strap-on hit her soft cheeks.

"Oh Maddy you've got all of my cock inside you. Do you want me to fuck you slowly? Like this?" Esther pulled out of her sub and then launched her second deep penetration.

"Oh, yes, I get to watch your rosebud open and close about my great dick."

Esther's other hand reached around to her sub's pussy. She slid her finger slowly into the girl and pressed lightly on the g-spot. Madeline's breathing accelerated as the cock in her ass started to punch back and forth. The fingers massaging the inside wall of Madeline's vagina were bringing on a wave. She noticed her face was in an ecstasy for Mistress had positioned a mirror opposite her position.

She could see the auburn hair that was released from the bun now, the deep toned makeup of her lover's eyes and the pistoning hips over her shoulder. This wasn't how the day was to have been. Where was Tess? Why or how had she allowed this Dom to have this level of control? To have this black phallus entering her tight taut body? Her breasts were heaving as the fucking continued.

"Oh Maddy, I'm, I'm deep, oh my god! I'm com, coming!"

The sexual assault was complete. Esther had done as she intended. She had fuck Madeline's ass.

They rested and spoke quietly, "Your good with that phallus Esther. My orgasm, well your finger caused mine. Can you agree to not overtly control me the rest of my stay? It has been an interesting couple of days but I want to focus on Margo. Her condition is why I'm here."

Esther moved to kiss Madeline and they hugged. Madeline showered here before running back just before Allen rode into the driveway.

Margo was still sleeping as Esther returned to duty. Allen had brought some lunch and the three ate quietly on the porch.

Madeline had decided to let Tess' arrival be a surprise. It made no sense to tell Margo of the visit. Esther went to Margo's room and checked her vitals with Madeline watching.

"I monitor her breathing, counting per minute. Sixteen is the average. Today she's at twenty and she seems to have to work harder. Can you get me a cool wash towel?"

A bit later Tess called from San Francisco, "I got an earlier flight. I'll be in Eugene by five ok?"

Madeline thought, 'Thank God' for Tess.

"I'll be waiting Lover! We'll have a light meal at a small bistro I know of there. The drive back to Margo's toward the setting sun will be good."

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers