Madeline in Oregon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

They arrived after dark but Margo was alert. Esther met them in the drive, "I'm glad you're back. Hello, you must be the woman I've heard so much about. Nice to meet the Tess. We'll Margo just loves to talk about her niece. Come in and meet her; she somehow awake."

"Aunt Margo, please meet my life Partner Tess."

Margo turned but squinted, "Turn the lights up a little Esther, oh, that's Tess. You found a lovely partner Madeline and she's taller!"

Madeline smile, "She in a serious heel Margo. Tess is bit shorter, maybe half an inch?"

"So good to meet you Margo. I missed my lover so I realized I had to come to meet you."

The next morning Allen made breakfast before Margo awoke. The four reviewed the health issues for Tess and discussed the next steps.

"So Tess will accompany me to Eugene to meet this Mr. Pack, the lawyer. Do you need anything we can find in town? We should be back around three."

On the trip Tess expressed her happiness, "After seeing this bitch Esther I'm glad I travelled here. She would have stolen you if she had another chance. And Allen could make any girl content. Damn nice five or six days you've had girl!"

The signing of the documents completed the two drove back via Triangle Lake and the Coastal Range. They didn't return until dusk. Allen met the car.

"Your Aunt is significantly worse Madeline. Please come inside quickly. I tried to reach you cell service is impossible in the hills."

Later that night Margo passed. They were all at her side and it was a quiet death.

After completing the funeral and other arrangements Tess and Madeline stayed for a few days along the coast. When they returned Esther had nearly finished packing and closing up the house. Her car was idling as they pulled in to Margo's home.

"All set for the next adventure Esther?" Madeline said as she approached her defanged Dom.

"Yes, but this last two weeks has been eventful because of you Maddy. Can I give something to your Tess?"

The two walked to the Mustang where Tess was re-organizing the truck. She closed the lid as Esther came to her side. Madeline was curious but stayed a bit behind.

"Tess I wanted to return your cock toy. I figured you'd need it to keep that sexy girlfriend happy and by your side." She smiled and handed the wrapped sextoy to Tess.

Tess chuckled lightly, "Actually this is a spare, and I've always got one on hand. You keep this Esther as a memento of Madeline's submission okay?"

"Will you two be back soon?" Esther moved closer to Madeline.

Tess smiled softly, "We'll see you nasty Dom!"

The End

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers