Madeline's Hypnotic Presence

Story Info
Phil becomes Felice with the help of hypnotic Madeline.
7.6k words
4.65
37.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greymead
Greymead
81 Followers

Phil

The first time I saw Madeline was when she came over to visit my younger sister after school one spring day. That was the year I turned nineteen, and I guess Madeline must have been Amanda's age, eighteen.

I was in the front room when the two of them came into the house. Madeline was a short girl, and very slender/ Her black hair reached to the top of her tiny, but well-shaped ass and her green eyes sparkled. It was those eyes that caught my attention. There was something special reflected there. And to add to it, there was an almost palpable sensuality about her. I sensed that this was a woman I could do anything for.

Amanda introduced us, and while I stood and stammered something inane, she stared into my eyes with a heat that made my cock stiffen and my palms sweat. She licked her lips and winked at me before her eyes dropped shamelessly to fasten on my crotch and the growing lump in my jeans. There was something sly and calculating about it.

When the two girls continued up the stairs and I regained conscious control of myself, it felt like awakening after a deep dream. I immediately began to develop a detailed fantasy about her, but it didn't even come close to what as to come.

The rest of the afternoon, I could hear them here and there around the house. First they were in my sister's room, then they were in the kitchen, then they were in the living room. I wanted to be in the same room with Madeline, but I didn't want to seem foolish, so (in my foolishness) I avoided them for the rest of the day until Madeline went home. I did manage to be there when she was leaving so that I could say "goodbye," though I tried to make it seem nonchalant.

That night, I dreamed of Madeline. She appeared next to me, lithe and naked, covered in a thin film of golden oil, smelling of warm summer nights under the wisteria, crooning something soft and unintelligible into my ear with a warm breathy sigh and rubbing against me the way a cat might rub against a leg. Her words were too soft and breathy for me to make out, but she seemed to want me to do something, and I didn't have too much trouble figuring out what it was. I reached to touch her, but she melted before me, smiling sexily, seductive but unreachable. I awoke, sweating and excited, with a warm stickiness in my pajamas. The dream became recurring, and memories of the dream began to fill my mind while I was awake, enlarging my fantasies.

Madeline and I went to different schools, and she didn't live in our immediate neighborhood, so I didn't have the outlet of seeing her in ordinary social situations. Because of this, and because of the dreams, My fantasy grew more and more elaborate. It didn't fill in mundane details, I had no interest in these, but through it, she became the ultimate embodiment of female sexuality. She was my Aphrodite. It was my certain knowledge that whatever she might do would have sexual implications. It made no difference to me why it was true, if she wielded a special sexual magic or if it sprang from my own mind mattered not. What did matter was that the magic existed and it focused me obsessively on her.

By the time she came to visit again, I was well and surely caught in Madeline's net, though I didn't think she had cast it for me. In fact, I doubted that she ever thought of me.

On this visit, Amanda had invited her over for the night. I didn't tumble to this until she sat across from me at the dinner table. Since Madeline had come home with Amanda, I knew they were in the house, in fact I had been consciously trying to be where I could see her from time to time to fuel my fantasies, but seeing her at the table was almost too much for me. Like a rich feast for a starving man, having so much of her so close to me was almost too much for me to handle.

I struggled through dinner, barely saying anything because when I did I tended to blush and stammer. But blushing and stammering was nothing next to what happened when I felt a foot stealing softly up my leg. I'm afraid I was not exactly suave about the whole thing. I dropped my fork and gasped. Mom asked if I was all right, and I managed somehow to say I was fine, though I doubt if anyone at the table believed me. Madeline just gave me a coy look over the top of her water glass as her foot stole away from me, leaving me in a suspended state of steaming arousal.

It took a major effort to finish my dinner and dessert without losing it altogether. The fact that Madeline ate her ice cream as if she were making oral love to it didn't help at all.

As soon as I was free to leave the table, I retired to my bedroom, berating myself angrily for being such a nerd. It had not yet occurred to me that my feelings were pretty typical of an adolescent male hormonal stew. After ten or fifteen minutes, there was a knock on my door. It was Amanda. She had Madeline with her, and wanted to come in. I opened the door, feeling a mixture of dread and welcome. The girls just wanted to talk, and we sat for a while discussing everything from school to television. Madeline started telling about a movie her family had rented in which a mad scientist type went around hypnotizing people and ordering them to do things once they were in his power. Amanda wondered if someone could just hypnotize people without their knowing it. Madeline said that they did it in the movie. I said I didn't believe anyone could hypnotize me. Madeline looked at Amanda and Amanda looked at Madeline.

"Let's try," Madeline suggested.

"I'm not so sure I want to," Amanda said.

"C'mon, it'll be fun." Madeline looked at me. "How about if we hypnotize you?"

"I dunno," I demurred. It was all beginning to sound a little too strange, or childish, or something. Anyhow, I was beginning to think I didn't want to do it.

"What have you got to lose," Madeline asked, her big eyes burning into mine with intense fire. "I thought no one could do it to you."

Something about those eyes. How could I say no? "Well, okay."

Madeline took charge. She told Amanda to turn on the lamp by the bed and turn off the overhead lights. She told me to pile up the pillows and lean back comfortably on the bed. "The guy in the movie used a gold watch, but this should work." Madeline took off a little locket on a chain from around her neck and dangled it in front of me. I was lost in her eyes. "Keep your eyes on the locket while I swing it," she instructed.

Reluctantly but obediently, I moved my eyes from her eyes to the locket. It glowed dully in the dim light of the bedside lamp.

As she began to slowly swing the locket from side to side, madeline began to speak softly and seductively. "You are growing weary. Your eyelids are beginning to feel very heavy. You are slipping into a deep trance, deeper and deeper..."

Slowly, she droned on. I began to feel sleepy in spite of myself, but I forced my eyes to stay open as long as I could. Suddenly, I felt like I was waking up.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. I guess you were right. We couldn't hypnotize you." Madeline looked deep into my eyes. Amanda seemed extra quiet. I looked at her and thought she looked like she was trying very hard to keep a secret. I wondered a bit about what was going on, but I was glad I'd been right about the hypnosis...I had secretly been a little worried about it.

Amanda

My brother had been acting goofy ever since the first time I brought Madeline home. It wasn't too surprising, she was very attractive, small and slender, with green eyes and black hair, but when I say he acted goofy, I mean SUPER GOOFY. That was why I couldn't understand what Madeline saw in him. At any rate, the first night she came to spend the night, she wanted us to spend some time with him after dinner. She told me she thought he was 'really cute' and wanted to get him to notice her. I couldn't believe she hadn't noticed that he was falling all over himself from having noticed her. She said she wanted to see if it was more than him liking the way she looked. Whatever. I said 'okay' and we went to his room.

When Madeline talked him into letting her try to hypnotize him I thought it was great. I mean Phil is so convinced that no one can make him do anything he doesn't want to that I knew he'd claim he couldn't be hypnotized.

I watched as Madeline swung her locket in front of his face, expecting him to finally yawn and suggest we do something else. Imagine my surprise when his eyes closed and Madeline started speaking in a different tone of voice.

"You are in a deep, deep sleep. In a moment, I will snap my fingers and you will open your eyes. You will be under my command, and will do whatever I tell you to do. While you are in the trance, you will hear no sound but the sound of my voice when I address you directly. Now, Phil, open your eyes." She snapped her fingers, and he opened his eyes.

Madeline looked at me, then turned back to Phil. "Phil, go to your sister and kiss her."

Phil crawled across the bed to where I was sitting and kissed me on the cheek.

"Phil, stand in the middle of the room and take your clothes off."

Phil stood in the middle of the room and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Phil, stop."

She turned to me. "I just wanted to test to see if he really was hypnotized, she confided.

It was spooky. I figured that whatever Madeline told him to do, Phil would do it.

"What should we make him do?" Madeline asked my opinion.

"We should make him do something really embarrassing and take a picture of it."

"Sounds good. Do you have a camera?"

"Phil has one. It should be around here somewhere." I opened the closet door and found Phil's Polaroid on the shelf. "Hope it has film," I said.

When I brought it back to the bed and checked it, I saw that there were several pictures left. Chances were good Phil would never miss one until it was time to show it to him.

That left us with trying to decide on a suitable act. Finally, Madeline suggested that we have him kiss my butt. It wasn't exactly the world's most creative idea, but it would be embarrassing enough. I slipped my jeans off and got on the bed on my hands and knees. Madeline took the camera. "You should take your panties down, too," she suggested. I complied, and when she had the camera ready, she said, "Phil, kiss Amanda's ass. Lick it real good!"

Phil crawled behind me, and a moment later I felt his warm wet tongue licking at the tight sphincter of my anus. It felt good, but I wondered why Madeline hadn't taken the picture yet. I looked back and she was just watching, enjoying it too, by the look of it. She saw me looking and shrugged apologetically. "Sorry, can't help myself. It looks so good!"

"Well take the damn picture," I said. I was a little embarrassed about enjoying it so much, seeing as it was my brother doing this to me.

The flash of the strobe told me when she took the picture, but it was several moments before she finally spoke.

"We should take another. The more we have, the better," Madeline suggested. "You take it this time. "Phil, kiss my butt, now - just like you did for your sister." To me, she added, "I'll tell you when to take it, okay?"

She unfastened her belt and dropped her pants, stepping out of them, then pulled her white cotton panties off. I was surprised to see that she had no hair on her pussy. I had never heard of anyone shaving there, so I guess I thought she had never grown any. In any case, I found it oddly attractive on her. She took a position on the bed, on hands and knees with her butt toward Phil and told him he could start. I watched as Phil began to kiss her asshole - licking and probing it with his tongue, just as he had me. Amanda was making noises, too, moaning low in her throat as she told him to push his tongue deeper. His hands held her hips as he made passionate love to her anus with his tongue. I was so stunned (and I have to admit, aroused) by this performance that I totally forgot the camera until Madeline panted "Okay! Take the picture now!" I put my eye to the camera and pointed it, taking a moment to frame the shot perfectly so that Phil would be recognizable and shot the picture.

"Phil, you may stop now. Sit back on the bed now." Then she told me I should pull up my pants while she retrieved her own and put them on. I was embarassed to realize that my pants were still puddled around my knees.

As she prepared to awaken Phil, Madeline stopped. "Just in case we want to do this again sometime, we should do one more thing. Phil, Whenever I pull on my locket like this," she tugged at the locket which was back around her neck, "and say, 'C'mon, big boy,' you will slip back into a hypnotic trance." She smiled at me. "That should do it!" Then back at Phil. "When I snap my fingers, you will awake. You will remember none of what happened while you were in your trance. It will be as if no time has passed."

When Madeline snapped her fingers, Phil opened his eyes and shook his head. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I guess you were right. We couldn't hypnotize you." Madeline lied. It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut.

It amazed me that all of this could have happened and Phil not remember any of it. It occurred to me that perhaps he was lying for some reason best known to himself, but if he was, he was doing a much better job of it than he usually did.

The rest of the evening passed with comparatively little of interest to recount. About eight o'clock, Madeline and I retired to my room and went to bed shortly thereafter.

While we laid in the dark, Madeline remarked that I sure had a pretty brother. I figured she meant he was cute. She sometimes said things in unexpected ways.I drifted off to sleep wondering what there was for her to see in him.

Madeline

It was so exciting when I finally found a believable excuse to hypnotize Phil. I had been racking my brain for a way to get together with him, but since I just barely knew his sister, it took a fair amount of time to set up the right set of circumstances. The fact that Phil was so easily hypnotized was evidence that he was already pretty much smitten with me and open to any suggestion I might make. That meant that the rest of my plans would be relatively easy to carry out. I'm not sure if the old story about not being able to force someone to do something they don't want to do is true or not, I've never put it to the test. I guess my major strength lies in the fact that I can convince people that they want to do what I tell them. That is, in my mind, the essence of the hypnotic art.

And better than anything else was the feelings aroused in me by his unquestioning obedience to my commands. I had not intended to have him rim me, not wanting to show Amanda what I was up to, but I could not resist. When I felt his tongue lick around the edge of my asshole, my pussy quivered and began to grow wet. I know I must have been moaning as his tongue probed me, though I was determined not to make the kinds of noise I usually do when I am aroused. As I felt the sensations moving in me, I knew that I had better stop or else just go ahead and have him fuck me. My mind prevailed over my body, and I called an end to it - this was something we could save for another time!

Later, as I lay in the dark listening to Amanda softly snoring, I revelled in the sexual thrill of knowing that I, a small "helpless" woman was in control of Phil, a large and strong man. Well, boy. Just the thought of it was enough to make my pussy itch and burn with passion. I allowed my hand to drift down to touch my clit. It was turgid and quivered like a bowstring. I shuddered uncontrollably when I touched it and I almost came at the one touch.

I listened to be sure Amanda was asleep, then crept softly to the door. I stepped into the hall and went to Phil's bedroom door. I wasn't sure where Phil's and Amanda's parents slept, but there were no other doors in this hallway except the bathroom. I opened Phil's door and stepped in, quietly closing the door behind me.

Phil

It was dark when I awoke to see Madeline standing beside my bed. I started to ask her what was wrong, but she laid a finger against her lips to tell me to be quiet. Then her hand dropped to the gold locket she wore around her neck.

"C'mon, big boy," she said.

Suddenly, she was standing by the door. "I want you to know," she whispered sexily, "that I want to get to know you better. Sweet dreams!"

Of course I couldn't really see that well in the dark, but I swear that her eyes smoldered with lust as she said it. Moments later, the door was closing behind her. I looked at the clock by my bed and was surprised to see that it was after midnight. As I fell back to sleep, I seemed to recall a most amazing dream in which Madeline promised to transform me into a beautiful woman. "Felice," she addressed me, "I know that deep inside you your deepest desire is to be a gorgeous, sexy woman. I will help you make that happen, but you will have to trust me and do whatever I tell you." Although I would never have revealed this to anyone, I knew it was true, though no such thought had ever occurred to me before. Even now, something inside me was trying to remind me that I was all male, and didn't want to be a sissy. How she could possibly know about the secret I had kept even from myself wasn't clear, but the thought stimulated me in strangely agreeable ways.

Amanda

I got up to go to the bathroom and realized that Madeline wasn't in her bed. Figuring that she was already there, I waited a while, but she didn't return, so I went ahead. As I passed Phil's door, I heard soft voices, and curious, I eased the door open just far enough to see what was going on.

Madeline was sitting on the edge of Phil's bed, her hand on his chest as he laid looking up at her. She was telling him that he was under her control and that she was going to transform him into a beautiful woman.

It occurred to me that she must have hypnotized him again. I mean, imagine Phil going along with being a woman. If I ever knew anyone who as desperately certain that he was a man, I don't recall it.

When she pulled down his blanket and uncovered his cock, I could see that it was red and hard and stood up straight and stiff. It was evident that he liked what she was telling him. She reached down and stroked the throbbing pecker gently, causing him to quiver, then leaned over and sucked the bulbous head of it into her mouth. Phil's hips jerked upward and she sat up long enough to tell him, "Phil, you cannot come until I tell you to."

I was a virgin, and had certainly never seen anyone actively engaged in sexual activity before, so I stood and watched, enthralled by what I saw.

Madeline sucked on Phil's cock, slowly lowering her head until she had the whole thing in her mouth. Phil had a look of intense concentration on his face, and looked as if he were in some sort of exquisite pain. I figured out that it must be exquisite pleasure instead, but at first it frightened me.

Then Madeline stood and pulled her nightgown off. Her slender body gleamed in the moonlight, making her skin look like white alabaster in stark contrast to the black ebony of her hair. It was a beautiful sight.

She climbed onto the bed and crouched over my brother in a way that reminded me somehow of a predator feeding on its prey. Then, reaching down with one hand, she spread her pussy lips while with the other she guided Phil's pecker into herself as she squatted down.

At about this time, I became aware of the fact that my hand was busily stroking the soft wetness of my own pussy. The feelings that this aroused in me were not unfamiliar, at thirteen I had spent a great deal of time developing my techniques for masturbation.

As I watched Madeline's pussy slowly slide down the length of Phil's cock, I slid a finger into my cunt, imagining that it was my pussy that cock was sliding into. It didn't matter to me that this was my brother's cock, all that mattered was that it felt good.

Greymead
Greymead
81 Followers