Madelyn & August

Story Info
A tamer, more relationship-oriented tale of D/s.
1.2k words
4.3
16.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelyn Pryor looked at herself in the mirror. Not as an act of vanity, but because she was comfortable with who she was. There she saw a woman who almost had it all; a career she loved as a freelance environmental consultant, one which offered her financial stability, independence and a sense she was doing good in this world. She had a wonderful two-story three bedroom house in a prime neighborhood.

But what Madelyn didn't have was a man in her life. A submissive man; and not just any sub male, but a real partner, one that would provide her with the ultimate happy ending in life.

Her last relationship had dissolved when her so-called "sub" began to grow cocky, letting his male ego surface because he wasn't truly committed to the sub lifestyle. In the end, he just wanted to return to vanilla relationships with regular, boring women.

Other men she met, either online or at kink events at the local bondage club, seemed only interested in being abused.

But Madelyn would never be dismayed; she would proceed to live her life with great joy and optimism, always optimistic that she would eventually find her sub man, who was truly a man she could simultaneously empower and respect.

August Middleton looked at himself in the mirror. And he wasn't altogether happy with what he saw. Certainly he wasn't fulfilled.

Though it was a struggle that took years, he had finally got over his macho male upbringing, got intellectually honest with himself, and admitted that he preferred to be subservient to women, and was seeking to be subservient to one woman in a long-term relationship

He wasn't sure how to pursue such a woman, however. Previously, these thoughts had just been the province of fantasy, when he masturbated, so he wasn't sure how to go about finding a dominant woman, and not the type who would drain him of his money and half his skin in assorted whippings and beatings.

He longed to be in a female-controlled relationship, but a legitimate relationship, where both he and his Domme would prosper and grow. His very name, August, means "to inspire" Unfortunately, August wasn't very good at inspiring himself; he feel he needed a powerful woman behind him—or on top of him, as the case may be.

He also wasn't happy with his work situation. He felt his job of data analysis was dead-end. He longed to do something creative, but he just couldn't get out of his rut.

Yet, despite that, there was a special quality, a purity to August Middleton. He had integrity and was going to be true to his dream, no matter what the cost.

So both of these special people Madelyn and August, stood on the precipice of something yet to be discovered...

Each other.

One afternoon, Madelyn found herself at the local adult toy store, eying new vibrators. Since she had gone so long without a suitable slave, she missed being orally satisfied.

At the other end of the same aisle was August. He was looking over butt plugs.

At one point, Madelyn and August were close enough to make eye contact, and in that brief flash, she saw the sub in him and he saw the Domme in her and a connection was made.

It was stronger for August, however, as he is of the weaker male sex. Madelyn was more cautious; a sub male had to prove himself to Her with more than a mere glance.

Madelyn kept walking down the aisle, towards the plugs, forcing August to pursue her.

And even though it was the hardest thing to do in his life, August approached Madelyn

"Hello, I am August."

He extended a hand, which she met with a shake. Her grip was firmer than his, as it should be, but the important thing was that they fit.

Now that Madelyn could take a good look at August, and not just a passing glance, she saw how cute he was, with green eyes sprinkled with flakes of gold. He had a nice smile and adorable dimples. And he was muscular. Now she was curious as to how his ass looked—and how it might look after she snapped it with a towel.

"Hello August, I am Madelyn. What brings you here today?"

Wow, she's so direct, thought August. Of course, he loved that.

"Uh, just looking around..."

Madelyn brazenly looked over at the butt plugs that he had just been perusing.

"Did you come here on your own?" Madelyn inquired.

"Not exactly..." August replied sheepishly, his voice lowered in tone

She sensed his impending humiliation like a shark does with a drop of blood in water.

"I was told to come here by...my Mistress."

Madelyn noted the hesitancy in his voice and knew he is not telling her the full story, "Oh, how long have you been serving her?"

"Six months..."

"What is her name? I might know her from some local BDSM events."

August's eyes darted all about, uncertain of what to say.

Best he aome up with was: "Well, I don't think she really gets out much and..."

Madelyn interrupted in her harshest tone available: "I told you to tell me her name, August."

August's eyes dropped to the ground and he exhaled, before bringing himself back up to look Madelyn right in the eyes, confessing: "Okay, I'll come clean. She's just a cyber-Mistress I pay $100 a month to dominate me on chat and via email."

Madelyn scoffed, "Online? Afraid to experience the real thing?"

"No...that is, I never found a Mistress. That is, I couldn't find one that wasn't charging $200 an hour."

"Yes, it can be an expensive little addiction. You just have to be a persistent little subbie and find a Mistress who will dominate you for the sheer thrill of it all."

Their eyes met again and it was then August realized Madelyn meant that she was to dominate him.

Apparently, his long-standing fantasy was about to be made manifest. His wish was about to become true; he just hoped he wouldn't be sorry for what he wished for when it was all said and done.

"Yes, I think you need to be punished for lying to me earlier. Pretending you actually had a legitimate Mistress in this city that I wouldn't know about."

"Yes Mistress, I should be punished for lying to you."

"That's better. Mind you, you won't know when it's coming, but you will be punished."

Madelyn then reached into her chic designer purse and pulled out a business card containing her home address and told August, "Come by my house this Saturday night at 7 pm sharp. Don't make any plans for the rest of the weekend. If you do not arrive on time, don't bother showing up or ever contacting me."

"Yes, Mistress," August said, trying to keep his voice low as possible, "I will arrive on time."

"Good. And make sure you bring that cute smile."

August smiled involuntarily as Madelyn brushed her finger lightly against his cheek.

"Oh, and one more thing—break it off with Your online Mistress. You won't need her any longer."

"Yes, Mistress, I'll cancel the account as soon as I get home."

"Good. It seems she was only interested in your humiliation. I can offer you so much more."

"Yes, Mistress, I look forward to it."

Realizing she wouldn't be needing that new dildo, Madelyn exits the store.

Realizing he wouldn't be needing that new butt plug, August exits the store.