Madhavi Ch. 1-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I trust you?" I defended myself.

"You’re as frightened as I am." Madhavi pulled my shoulders back into my chair and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I love you, Rahul."

"I love you Madhavi."

We kissed deeply, at length. It was cool and sedate, civilized where the earlier kiss was barbaric, conversational where the other demanding. Our tongues danced with each other, moving like sand in the tide, like leaves of a tree in a breeze.

Madhavi moved around the chair, supported by my arms, and sat on my lap. We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips. I kicked off my shoes, and pulled one of her pumps off. I heard the other one drop, then felt her tugging at my belt buckle. She smiled at me, and undid it, then unsnapped the button. I reached for her back and undid the top button on her kameez with one hand, as I caressed her breast in the other, weighing and evaluating it. Her hand crept into my pants and held my penis, which gradually hardened in her warm grasp.

"Oooh, kina bada hai,(Oooh its soooo big)" she said, opening her eyes in an exaggerated way and popping her lips into an "O". She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again.

I lowered my hands to her waist and gently tugged her kameez over her pretty bra-encased breasts. I hugged her and slid my hands up on her back and undid the back of her brassiere, then she sat back and put her arms over her head.

"Take it off," she told me. I pulled the straps over her arms and her bra came with it. Her breasts were beautiful, full and firm, with thimble sized nipples and pinkish brown areolae, as they swayed before my eyes.

I kissed Madhavi’s chin, then licked her neck, and delicately kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right. She reached for the buttons of my shirtfront, but I stopped her. "Let’s enjoy ourselves like this, first," I told her. "We have as long as we need."

I had her stand up and face away from me, then I mischeviously pressed the salwar fabric into the crack of her butt, smoothing it in from the bottom to the top. "Hey," she said, and I pulled her towards me. She sat on my lap suddenly, and I shifted her hips back so that my cock was pressing against her ass cheeks. She got the idea, and twisted around and kissed me vigorously. My hands went to her breasts, and had free play with them, tickling, rubbing, massaging, twisting the nipples, and rubbing the good feelings into her entire chest and belly. She wiggled her ass against my cock, but was otherwise helpless in this position, and lay back with her head on my shoulder as I caressed her from shoulder to fingertip to thighs, but did not touch her mound. I had determined that Madhavi was going to beg before I would touch her cunt or certainly before I would let her come.

After I was done with her beautiful breasts, I told her to get up and turn around. Then she straddled my lap, her legs resting on my hips, her hips resting on my thighs. She undid my shirt and pulled it off my chest and shoulders. I quickly undid the cuffs and the shirt dropped to the floor. She rubbed my chest with her hands, pinching my nipples.

"Fair play," she giggled. Then as she massaged my chest and abdomen, every once in a while touching my rock-hard cock through my pants, she began to kiss my neck and earlobes. I reached around behind her and gripped both her firm buttocks with my hands, squeezing them like peaches. I moved my hands to her crack again, sliding up and down it as I felt her quivering flanks. She shivered as she licked my nipples and kissed them, alternating. She undid my zipper and jerked the band of my briefs down so that it sat on my cock, bisecting its length.

I picked up her upper body and gobbled up her boobs, licking and nipping them like a starving man. I was giggling, and she was squealing, "Hey, itni jor se nahin. Gud-gudi hoti hai. (Please don't do it so hard. It feels very ticklish)" I stopped for a second, then again and teased her titties with my tongue for a while more. "Haan inko pyar se chooso. Dono nipplon ko apne munh mein ley sakte ho? (Yeeessss, suck them lovingly. Can you take both the nipples in your mouth?)". I could not resist the challenge. I took both her heavy breasts in my hands and pressed them together and sucked both nipples at the same time. She went bersek, with her hips beating a pattern against my lund.

"Kya tumhare nipples ka tumhari choot ke sath direct connection hai? (Do your nipples have a direct connection to your pussy?)".

"Haan meri jaan", she said, "par is par depend karta hai ki nipples ke saath pyaar kaise kiya jaata hai. Tumhari tongue to bijli ke current ki tarah mere mammay aur pussy mein khujli macha rahi hai. (Yes my dear. But it depends on the way my nipples are made love to. Your tongue is causing electric pulses to pass through my tits and my pussy)."

Then I stopped for real, and we both drew our breath. It was time. Silently we rose and I pulled down her salwar. My hands went to her round and slim buttocks and I savoured the soft feel of the moons. I bent her at the waist and kissed the left orb and then the right moon, caressing her hanging boobs.

Meanwhile, she took off my trousers. Then she grabbed my cock through my briefs and held on to it as if it was giving her utmost pleasure in holding a hard staff. She could not continue long like this, so she slid my briefs down. My penis flopped out and stood straight before her. I straightened. She looked up and saw it dangling there before her and touched the tip with her index finger, then tasted her finger with her tongue. "Mmmm, nice. Kitna mota aur lamba lund hai (I love your thick and long cock)" she said.

Madhavi kneeled before me, and smiled up at me as she held my prick. "Main isko itna pyar karoongi ki aap ko jannat ka mazaa aa jaayega. Itna tasty hai ki main lagatar isey choosti rahoongi (I will make love it that you will reach the seventh heaven. It is so tasty that I feel like like sucking it constantly)". She licked the bottom of my cock from the base to its head, then swirled her tongue around the head. Then she slid it into her mouth, encompassing it with her wet kiss. She reached around and grabbed my ass-cheeks with her hands, then held me still as she began to slide her mouth up and down on my shaft.

"I can taste the pre-come on the tip of your cock, Rahul," she licked the shaft then sucked on the head.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked on my prick. "How do you like it, Madhavi?"

"I love your cock. It tastes and feels so sexy sliding in and out. It’s making me so horny. Meri choot bilkul geeli ho gai hai (my pussy is absolutely soaked)".

Madhavi slid my penis past the sweet lips I had kissed. As she bobbed her head on my shaft, I started fucking her warm and wet mouth. She encouraged me by pulling my ass cheeks towards her. I fucked even deeper, and felt my cock in her throat. She gulped my meat lustily. She caressed my thighs and balls. "Main in anddon ko kha jaoongi. Inko choosne se meri pussy ki khujli aur bhi badhti hai (I will gobble these eggs. When I suck your balls, my cunt starts dripping honey)". Madhavi sure knew how to give a blowjob, and it wasn’t long before I was ready to blow.

"Ooh! I’m going to come. Mera lund pichkari chalaane ke liye taiyyar hai (My cock is ready to squirt)" I said.

"Mmmmf," Madhavi pumped her lips and tongue even faster on my cock. One hand moved to my balls, and she fondled them as she pulled my butt to her and deep-throated my cock.

"Oh, Madhavi. Haan (Yes). I’m gonna shoot a huge..."

I came. I shot jets of sperm into her throat and mouth. She sucked my shaft deeply and swallowed all the juices that I spattered in her. She fondled my balls, coaxing all the come out of them, as she sucked me. She continued sucking as my legs became weak and my shaft became sensitive, then sucked beyond the sensitivity as I maintained my erection in her warm, wet mouth.

I leaned my head back and wiped my brow. "Madhavi, you give one hell of a blowjob. You are a wonderful cock-sucker. I mean that as a compliment. Your mouth was even better than I dreamed it could be."

She licked the shaft and head again, then smiled up at me and said, "It’s your turn now, Rahul. Eat me. Eat my juicy pussy. Tumhare liye bilkul geeli hai. Tum iska jitna ras peena chahte ho, pee sakte ho. Batao ki meri choot ka shahad kitna meetha hai (It is wet for you. You can savour its juices to your heart's content. Tell me how sweet is the honey from my pussy)."

I lay beside her on the bed and traveled down her body with my kisses, tasting her sexiness as I went towards the junction of her legs. I could smell her musk as I moved closer. I felt warmth in my crotch. Madhavi was sucking me again, coaxing my cock back into working order.

The fur on her mons did not hide the puffy pink lips of her slit. Finally I pushed her legs up and back towards her shoulders. The pink lips of her sex opened like a blossoming rose inviting me to continue my quest to taste that honey nectar and bring her to an orgasm. I put my thumbs on either side of her slit opening it even more. As I leaned toward my goal I could see that she was more that ready for anything that I had in mind. The wetness flowed from her honey hole and puddled at the bottom of that opening. Her sexual odour reached my nostrils and I could wait no more. I put my mouth on her cunt and sucked her love juices.

I spread her pussy lips wider and drove my tongue into her pussy. It was as juicy as she had said. "Yummy pussy," I said. Brilliant repartee it wasn’t, but I challenge anybody to say something brilliant while tasting a new and delicious woman’s sex, when she is at the same time bathing your prick with her talented tongue and lips.

She let go of my cock and got frantic in her arousal. Her hips started working up and down with my tongue on her clitty. The movements became even more forceful, and I found my tongue sliding into her honey pot, which had widened in her excitement. "Meri choot ko tongue-fuck karo". I did not disappoint her. I pushed her shapely legs up to her shoulders, took hold of her hands, brought them under her buttocks and told her "Apni choot ko meri tongue ke liye kholo (Open your cunt lips for my tongue)". She did just that. I slid my hands to her ample boobs and started pressing them, pinching her nipples as I sawed my tongue in and out of her super-sensitive cunt. "Ooooh! Hai! Hai! Hai! Aur Karo! Kha jao meri choot ko. Meri choot sirf apke pyar ke liye bani hai. Zalim mat tarpao. Aur chooso! Tongue-fuck karo (Ooooh! Oh God! Oh God! Moorrrreee! Eat my pussy. My pussy has been made only for you. Don't make me suffer any more. Suck it more. tongue-fuck it)." She was in throes of a super-orgasm.

I stroked my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. As I reached the top, my tongue caressed her clit which stuck out like a small erect penis, she gasped and shuddered at that touch. My tongue on her slit, I shook my head. Then I sucked her clit between my lips and put my middle finger into her cunt. I began to work it in and out of her pussy, to open it for better things.

She moaned, "Yes, Rahul, finger-fuck my pussy. Make me come continuously."

I licked Madhavi’s delicious clit and lapped up the sex juices her pussy was leaking as I fucked her with my finger. Then I put another finger into her hot box and fucked her with two fingers. Madhavi let out another moan, as she began rubbing her breasts, pulling her nipples and massaging her milk-jugs. Her hips started jerking as she pressed her pubic mound against my tongue.

She wrapped her legs around my head and moaned, "Meri choot aur badan ko aag lagi hai (My pussy and my body are burning up). Oh Rahul. Oh Rahul. Suck me. Suck my wet pussy. Meri choot ko kha jao (Eat my pussy)". Her hips began to jerk uncontrollably and her pubis pushed against my teeth.

She moaned out dirty talk. "Mere Sikander, meri choot aur chooso (My champion, keep on sucking my pussy). I love it. Lick my clit. Oh yes. Use more fingers." I put in another finger and fucked her pussy with all three. Keep on licking me. "Mujhe kuch ho raha hai (Something is happening to me). Ek toofan paeda ho raha hai (It seems like a storm is overtaking my senses). Mein aayi! Main aayi! Haye rabba, kitna mazaa aa raha hai (I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh God this really is pure ecstasy). I’m coming. Suck me harder, Rahul. Keep licking me. Oh, Rahul. Chooso meri choot, chooso (Suck my pussy, keep on sucking). Finger-fuck me harder. Jaldi-jaldi apni ungli andar-bahar karo (Move your finger fast). Doosre hath se mere chootad dabao (Press my ass-cheeks with your other hand). Oooh! Aur! Aur!(More! More!)"

Madhavi shuddered as she came, and I lapped up the juices that oozed from her tasty pussy. She shook and moaned my name while her legs held my face tightly against her muskiness. Finally, she was done and her legs released my head. "Oh yeah, Rahul. You give great head, mere pyare chudaasoo (my dearest fucking machine). Mujhe pata hai ki tum chooste hi nahin, chodte bhi bahut acchi tarah se (I know for sure that not only do you lick and eat so well, you are the greatest fucker too)".

My cock throbbed to get into the honeyed hole I had just been licking. "That’s just the beginning."

"Are you going to put your hot cock in my cunny? I’m all juicy for you. Jaldi se apna loda meri choot mein dalo (Quick. Put your cock in my pussy)" she was whimpering.

I got up and pulled Madhavi to her feet and we kissed for a while, rubbing each other into a state of frenzy. Then I picked her slim body up and straightened her on the bed.

"Kya karne ki tayyari ho rahi hai (What are you preparing for)?" she asked with a smile.

"Aaram se leto (just lay down), Madhavi, we’re going to fuck now. Mein ab tumhe chodoonga (Now I am going to fuck you)".

Madhavi eagerly agreed, wiggling her hot little body at me with her pussy looking as inviting as a million bucks. "I can’t wait for you to fuck me with that big cock of yours, Rahul."

She smiled at me, "Just start slow, loverboy. Meri pussy abhi tak kori hai (My pussy is still unused). Stretch my cunny. Make it good and juicy before you ram it with your ghode-ka-lund (horse-like cock)."

She grabbed my blue veined cock with her small hand, then as I leaned into her she guided it into her fuck hole. She moaned her desires, "First, enter me slowly. Let my choot get used to your bada dande jaisa lund. Later you can fuck me hard."

The head of my dick touched that hot wet tunnel and I wanted to drive every inch into her on the first thrust. But the feel of her hand guiding me reminded me of her plea for tenderness so I was able to hold back. I slowly pushed the red knob of my cock head into her. She moaned as our sex organs merged. As I pushed into her hot cunt she thrust her ass at me, taking more and more of my meat, until I was fully inside her sugar walls, pubic hairs entwined and my balls against her ass. I slowly pulled my cock out of her. The elastic lips of her cunt clung to my shaft, stretching as her hot hole slowly gave up my meat.

I began to push back in just as my tip slid out of her cunt. I fucked her in long, slow, steady strokes. With every stroke Madhavi raised her ass to meet me. As she became accustomed to my presence she pushed her crotch up at mine with even more power, forcing my cock deeper into her slowly stretching vagina. I pushed into her even harder forcing her ass back to the bed with each thrust, my balls slapping her ass as my cockhead beat a slow rhythm against her cervix.

She moaned, "Fuck me harder. Meri choot tumhare lund se marwaana chahti hai (My pussy wants to be fucked by your cock)." She reached behind her head and braced her arms against the wall. "Fuck me like an animal, Rahul."

I grabbed her hips and fucked her fast and hard. I moaned and grunted savagely and she chanted "Fuck me, yes, Rahul. Mujhe jee bhar ke chodo (Fuck me as much as you want)" again and again. We fucked on that desk like wild beasts.

Finally I could hold out no longer. "Madhavi, I’m coming," I announced.

She smiled at me divinely, "Yes, lover. Come inside me. Fill me with your hot load!"

Then she kissed me, sucking my tongue between her lips and breathing into me. That was all I needed. With a spastic lunge I buried my burning fuck-meat into Madhavi’s pussy and rested the tip against her cervix. I erupted. Sperm boiled out of my nuts, through my reproductive plumbing, pumped through my pulsating shaft, and splattered white man-spunk in the buttery depths of her cozy, pink tunnel of love. I was possessed with desire. I wanted to kiss her forever and eternally pump sperm into her warm, welcoming cunt.

As she felt my cock jerk in orgasm she came too. Madhavi moaned, "I want you, Rahul. I love your fucking hard cock. Yeh lund bas mere liye bana hai This cock is only for me). Iska mazaa le kar ab mein kisi aur ko is se khelne nahin doongi (After enjoying it so much, I will not let anyone else play with it)."

I answered "I want you too, Madhavi" as I continued to orgasm in her warm, snug sheath. Her vaginal walls squeezed my spasming cock. Her hot pussy, with the added heat from my boiling load, kept me coming for a long time. I just kept on shooting deep in Madhavi’s pussy until I couldn’t even stand up straight. She milked me with her wonderful lovebox until I was dry. Drained, I collapsed on her heaving breasts. We were both sweaty and breathing heavily from the power of our love-making.

Madhavi said that this time wasn’t enough. She wanted to make love to me again and again, many more times. We kissed and spoke of love and lust in the afterglow. It was divine to be in Madhavi’s arms, holding her in mine, my cock still inside her, kissing her and hearing her sexy voice telling me how sexy I was. I nibbled her earlobes as she whispered in mine, and after a while I got hard again. She wrapped her legs around my back and we fucked again, slower and less urgently this time. It was no less a beautiful fuck, though. After she came, her vaginal walls squeezing and gripping my cock, pumping the come out of me, I came again.

Finally my softening tool slipped out of Madhavi’s warm, wet, wonderful pussy. We dressed and straightened the room hoping that we left no clues for the cleaning staff. Then we made plans to do it again the next day.

Madhavi and I made love several times while we were in Jaipur, and every time has been as good as the first. I couldn't seem to get enough of her blowjobs or her wet and wonderful pussy, and she loved my tongue action almost as much as the way my fat cock fills her up. I told her "Jaipur ko pink city kehte hain, par mujhe to tumhari pink-slitty hee yaad rahegi (Though Jaipur is called the Pink City, but, all I will remember is your lovely pink-slitty)".

Now we are back and have reverted to our discreet routine lives, but, are planning a trip to relive the beautiful moments. As soon as I come back from this planned holiday with her, I'll let you know how it went.

Part 2

Madhavi and I were back to the daily grind of the office. We were in different departments, but, due to the fact that I handled sales and her department handled the co-ordination of despatches and invoicing, we used to see each other a lot and often memories of the great time we had came back to us. When no one was looking, Madhavi would give me mischevious smiles which would send my cock rocketing up in my pants. Some times the erection would become obvious to her and she would slowly show me her tongue in simulation of the licking her tongue gave my cock. Many a times, I would discretly vibrate my tongue as if it was vibrating on her clitty or on her nipple. She would blush and would later tell me "Rahul jan aap aise karte ho, to meri choot geeli ho jaati hai (Rahul, darling, when you do this to me, my pussy gets very wet)."