Madhavi Ch. 3-5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

Now back to me.

Madhavi and I returned to attending our office. Every time I see her, I get a hard-on, but, Madhavi with her sexy body keeps on teasing me. The intimate moments we had shared are cherished by both of us. In fact whenever she gets the time, she drops in for a chat, and if possible, we steal kisses and I like to fondle her pretty face, her lovely and baby-soft boobs and rub her thighs near the junction of her legs where her beautiful pussy beckons me. I drool at the prospect of licking her pussy or sucking her erect nipples while fondling her rounded ass. Many times when we get a fleeting chance of hugging each other, with her breasts pressed to my chest, my hands fondling her round globe-like ass-cheeks. She too rubs her pussy against my hard-on, making the experience very bitter-sweet with longing on both sides. Many times she tells me "Kucch kucch ho raha hai (something is happening to me)". When I ask her "Kya ho raha hai (What is happening)?", she tells me "Meri pussy geeli ho gayi hai (My pussy has become wet)." I can hear the undertone of passion when she says this and my lund goes crazy twitching with longing for her.

One day, our boss told us to go a local customer's premises to reconcile accounts. This customer claimed that they did not owe us anything, but, our Finance department was showing overdue payment. Since order processing is done by Madhavi and I look after Sales, we had to sort it out jointly. Madhavi accompanied me in my car, which was being driven by me. As she was sitting next to me, I could not help myself but look at her beautiful assets. Her round, pointed boobs jutting out, her slim waist and long, tapered legs made me so turned on that I could not keep my left hand to myself, and took every opportunity to fondle her thighs. Although she kept her hand-bag on her lap, which was a constant irritant, a touch of her soft thighs and the proximity of my hand to her treasure hole with soft curly hair only increased my want for her. She too verbally acknowledged her need for my making love to her, but, was very reserved due to the fact that we were driving through busy streets.

After the session with the customer, we found that we had finished the work with only half hour for our office to close down. Since the office was quite a distance away, and we could not make it in the traffic in time, Madhavi suggested "Chalo long drive ke liye chalte hain (Lets go for a long drive)". I asked her "Where?" She said "Kahin doooooor, jahan koyi na na ho (some place faaaaar away. A lonely spot)."

I immediately headed for the outskirts of the city, till we reached a large park in one of the satellite towns adjoining the city. I parked the car in a manner that we could observe people passing by or see well in advance if anyone was approaching the car. We started talking of our passion for each other. Suddenly, Madhavi reached out and put her hand on the fly of my trouser and started caressing my cock, which was outlined in it. My cock having a mind of its own started hardening. Madhavi coyly asked me "Kya maine yeh kiya hai (Have I caused this)?" There was obviously only one answer, so I replied "Don't start something you can't complete?"

Madhavi gave me steamy look and her hand went upto the top of my fly and zipped my fly down. then she reached into my jockey briefs and took out my hard cock. It was quite a struggle since the space within my trousers was restricted and my cock so hard that it became quite an effort to spring it out. But, Madhavi and I managed it and she leaned over and in one swoop licked the glans by ovalling her beautiful cupid lips. Then she started kissing it, laving her tongue all around the glans. She peeled the foreskin down and gave a good licking to the underside of the glans of my cock, and then giving quick licks along the length. I was in heaven and my hands itched for the feel of her skin. I bent down and gently kissed the blades of her shoulders, caressing them with my hands, gently slipping my hand over her alabaster neck, down to the jutting orbs, slipping through her kameez and bra, to cover one soft boob in my palm. She was already aroused, since her nipple was already hard, gently scratching my palm. She let out a moan on my cock indicating her pleasure at this touch. With my cock in her one hand, with the other hand, she unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my shirt up, exposing my stomach. Then she slid my briefs down, while I helped her do it by raising my butt from the car seat. Now my trousers were bunched up at my ankles, while she devoted her energies to caressing my cock and balls, holding my cock firmly in her beautiful, tapered fingers.

My cock was hard and my breathing became more and more laboured as she kissed and licked my stomach leaving it moist with her warm saliva down to my navel. She continued flexing my cock and caressing my balls with her hand. Then she started kissing its head. My body shuddered with excitement as her wet lips and tongue slowly encircled my erect shaft, moving her head up and down with short quick movements while making soft slurping sounds.

Moans of pleasure were coming from deep inside me. Oh god, this felt so good I thought. Madhavi suddenly stopped and looked up. "Did you like that Rahul?" she said softly still licking the moisture from her lips. "Oh Madhavi, that felt real good," I answered. "Would you like to touch me now?" she quietly asked. My consent was given through the hot passinate look I gave her. She just smiled, gently pulling me forward. "First unbutton my kameez from the back" she said in a encouraging tone of voice. My hands were shaking as I loosened each button but something else drove me now, something that I couldn't quite explain.

As each button came loose, more of her beautiful breasts were exposed to me behind a lacy bra. I could feel my cock throbbing. When I loosened the last button she slowly lowered her kameez over her shoulders, exposing her lacy bra. Then, she lowered the cups of her bra. she was looking fantastic with her boobs standing out prominently, with her kameez and bra supporting her beautiful boobs at the bottom of the orbs of delight. "Do you like them Rahul?" she asked. I was in awe. They were just as beautiful as I had seen them in flesh in Jaipur. Her breasts weren't that large but they were nicely shaped with prominent erect nipples. She gently took my hands in hers and placed them on her warm breasts. While softly squeezing them she moved my hands in small circles over her soft satiny flesh. I watched as she closed her eyes and moaned softly as my finger tips caressed her erect nipples, "Oh Rahul, kitna accha lagta hai, do you like them?"

I was becoming speechless and just nodded my head. Then she then bent down again between my legs and enthusiastically took my cock into her wet mouth. I laid back on the seat and watched as she kissed the head eagerly then slid my shaft deep into her mouth again and again running her warm tongue along it's entire length till I felt I would explode. Just when I was about to cum she stopped sucking my cock quickly looked up at me and smiled, then said "Kya aapko mera yeh karna accha laga (did you like what I did)?"

"Yes," I managed to say my breathing noticeably heavy. "Kya aap mere liye bhi kuch kar sakte hain (Can you do something for me too)?" she asked me. "Meri jaan tumne to jannat dikha di hai. Mein jo kahogi, karoonga (Sweetheart, you have just given me a glimpse of heaven. I'll do anything you want)," I responded.

"Mein salwaar dheeli kar rahi hoon (I am loosening the draw-string of my salwaar). Meri pussy mein bahut khujli ho rahi hai (my pussy is burning up). Kaya aap meri pucchlu ki khujli ko theek karenge (will you douse the fire ranging in my loins)?" she looked endearingly at me. "Kya pyase ko pani chaahiye (does a thirsty man refuse water)?" I thought. With this she put her hand under her salwaar top edge, took out the draw-string, gave a pull at it and loosened the draw-string so that I could slide my hand inside. Her cute belly-button was visible, and I could not help myself and gently caressed her tummy, played with her belly-button and then slid my hands into the loosened salwaar, savouring the soft touch of her skin till my hands encountered the elastic of her panties. My hand did not linger long, and slid under the elastic of her panties and encountered her curly bush, which was soft as well as slightly wiry to touch. She had trimmed her pubic bush, so the feel was of both her gentle brush like hair as well as the soft skin underneath. I savoured the moment and started moving my hand gently across her bush, when inadvertantly, my fingers nudged the bunched up skin above her pussy. She gave a slight start and pushed her hips forward with a deep moan "Ooooooh!" My fingers slipped into the crease of her slit, which, to my extreme delight was nice and wet. I gently moved my fingers in the crease of her pussy, as if measuring it, from her cunt hole to her clitty. No sooner that I touched her clitty, her moaning became even more pronounced, and she started whispering "Haan yahan (Yes, here). Rahul, meri aag bujhaa do (Rahul, douse my fire). Ooooh Rahul, kitna mazaa aa raha hai (Ooooh Rahul, how lovely). Meri clitty ke saath aur khelo (play with my clitty)."

Ready to bring this sexy wench off, I started strumming her clitoris gently, as her moans increased in intensity. Dipping my finger tips in her pussy well, I drew more moisture and transfered it to her clit, which was growing. Her nipples were standing out and I took one of them in my mouth, strumming the nipple with my toungue in the rhythm of my finger on her clit. Her moans became more shrill and she started doing "Ee ee ee ee ee ee" and moving her hips more violently, till she screamed out "Oh Rahul, mere love, mere jaanu, mera nikal raha hai (my darling, I'm coming)", and I found my fingers drenched in her sweet cunt-juices.

I wasn't finished with her, so I took out my hand and licked my fingers with her cunt honey dripping from them. She was lying with her eyes half closed, a sweet hint of satisfaction being communicated through the smile on her cupid lips. I inserted my hand into her salwaar once again, my mouth latched on to her right boob, and started strumming her clitoris with my thumb once again, while my middle finger probed her fuck-hole at its rim. This was too much for her, and her hips started bucking up and down once again, and my finger was driven into her choot right upto the last knuckle. Her "Si si see seeee seeeeee si seeee" indicated her arousal. Her hand, which had been idle for sometime, clamped on my cock as if it was giving her the necessary energy to reach her peak, and started wanking it in rhythm of her hip movement. Suddenly she squealed out loud and clamped the hand in her choot, with her legs like a vise. This triggered my own orgasm and my cock spewed out cum in spurts, gobs after gobs, splattering on the dashboard, windscreen,the steering wheel and some on her sexy breasts. We stayed like that for what seemed an eternity, with my finger in her choot (pussy), my thumb still gently caressing her sensitive clitty and her hand moving gently up and down my cock. She disengaged her hand and scooped some of my cum from her boobs and sucked on her fingers as if she was tasting the most delicious thing in the world, looking intently at me with adoration in her eyes. Then, I took a few napkins from the napkin box and wiped her boobs gently and cleaned the other areas of the car where my cum had splashed. With her beautiful boobs hanging out, her salwaar near her knees and her pink choot (cunt) winking through her light pubic hair, I could not resist myself encircling her waist and pulling her to me and kissing her ardently on her lips and face. She took my love with the adulation it deserved and her arms went around my neck while our tongues licked each others' lips. My hands slipped down from her waist and clutched her shapely ass which was soooo soft and meaty, that my lund started reacting again. She felt the movement and moaned once again. But, now she was once again in control of herself and knew that we could not proceed further given the fact that we were parked in front of a park (though twilight had started), and there could be a risk of being caught.

On the drive back, both of us were still in the euphoria of satisfaction, though both wanting to reach the all consuming passion of screwing each other. We knew that it would not be possible for us to consummate our passions this way, and the thought depressed us a bit. Then, to my delight, Madhavi said "Ham Delhi se bahar kab jaa sakte hain (when can we next go outside Delhi)?"

I told her that I have some leave overdue and we can plan a trip outside the country, so that we do not have to meet on the sly. She was taken aback and said "Woh to bahut kharcha aayega (It will cost a lot)". I said "Madhavi, meri jaan, meri sab kucch. Tumhare liye to main kucch bhi karoonga (Madhavi, my love, my life, my everything. I'll do anything for you). Tum apna passport tayyar rakho. Mein boss se baat karke dates nikalta hoon (keep your passport ready. I'll talk to the Boss and finalise the dates). Us se pehle, zara calculate karke mujhe yeh bataao ki tumhare periods ki dates kaun si hain Just calculate when your periods are due). Phir main boss se chhutti ki dates sanction karwa loonga (after that I'll talk to the Boss and finalise the leave dates). Tum bhi apne department mein application de dena (You too can put in an application for leave). Kyonki ham videsh ja rahe hain, kum-se-kum 10 din ka program rahega (since we will be going abroad, it will have to be a program for at least 10 days)."

Madhavi, was now very excited with the prospect of combining not only her passion for our love-making, but also the prospect of being abroad. We planned to have a holiday in Hong Kong and Macao, both having prospects of a real holiday, with lots of time together. It goes without saying that we were going to stay together in the same room. I look forward to this program because of the fact that I will have this delightfully sexy nymphette to myself for ten days. I was sure that our unbridled passions will be let loose. I will let you know how we enjoyed the holiday when we return.

Please send your comments to me! I would love to hear from you. I also invite ladies to correspond with me with their fantasies.