Madhuri's Manoeuvre

Story Info
How Madhuri gets Romeo's approval for her dance academy.
7.3k words
4.23
46.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, that is such a bold gown!" Dr. Nene exclaimed.

Madhuri carefully tied the thin satin straps of her dress behind her neck then looked up to see her husband's reflection in the mirror in front of her.

"I do think it looks good on me. Don't you?" She teased him.

The gown was indeed extremely revealing. Being made of satin is was very smooth and was tight enough to cling to her filmstar curves very snugly, especially around her hips and buttocks. The material was pink and very thin, almost to the point of being sheer. When she moved, her body would be outlined almost as if she were naked.

She smoothed the tapering straps over her chest and adjusted her breasts. The satinn straps were part of the gown itself and they shrunk in width so quickly as they moved over her breasts that about fifty percent of her full, firm breasts were visible. Madhuri handled her breasts and positioned them just right so there was a very generous cleavage and her nipples were pressed right against the material, almost poking through the thin fabric.

Of course, there was no bra! The gown had no back at all. Madhuri twisted around to see her back in the 3-way mirror and smoothed the gown over her firm and shapely ass. The gown fitted so tightly around her buttocks that the shape of both her cheeks could be seen in a very tantalizing display. It was cut so low that about an inch of her ass crack was visible.

"Baby!" Dr. Nene gasped "You are not wearing any panties!"

"Of course not, silly!" She chided him "Sir hates panties on his girls!"

"But you are not his girl!" He protested.

"Well, I used to be. And Sir is very territorial about his girls."

As Madhuri turned on the dresser stool to face her husband, the skirt of her gown flew open and Dr. Nene gasped again.

It was not an unwarranted gasp. The skirt of the gown though long, was cut in an imaginative asymmetric way so that by the time the hem reached her ankle it was merely a wisp of fabric and any time she moved both her legs were bared right up to the thighs. It would not take much for her pantyless pussy to be exposed.

Madhuri also gasped with her husband though the reason for her gasp was different. The quick movement had created a gust of air between her legs and it teased her bare pussy in ways that reminded Madhuri of another occasion just like this, years ago...

---

Madhuri turned on the dresser stool and faced her boss.

"What do you think, sir?"

Romeo, standing in front of her, smiled slowly as he looked down at her tight minidress that barely covered her upper thighs. She was his up and coming heroine who was due for a Filmfare award that night. But she was more than that.

He took her hands and pulled her up. His arms went around her waist and he pulled her close to him. She lifted her face and he kissed her hard. The kiss grew hot and passionate with Madhuri sucking her director's tongue like a hungry slut.

When his hand crept between her legs she stepped wide and opened her legs, giving him full access to her. She inhaled sharply as she felt his two fingers entering her. Her moans were consumed by the hot kiss as he sealed her lips with his.

In another minute he had her pinned against the wall and she was spreading her legs even wider for him. It took him a quick second to unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock. She was ready for him and still when he pushed it up into her tight, wet cunt a long, throaty moan escaped her lips!

Madhuri wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tightly, she couldn't get close enough to him. He slammed her into the wall as his hard, throbbing cock pummelled her soft, wet cunt without mercy. She yelped uncontrollably with each thrust of his cock and begged him not to stop.

Romeo's mouth was all over her neck, kissing, sucking, biting..and it drove her crazy. His chest was crushing her soft tits, completely flattening them against his hard body while she helped him drill deep into her by moving her hips in time with his thrusts.

As she came hard her whole body went boneless and it was only his thrusting strokes that kept her upright and pressed against the wall.

He lifted her in his arms and dumped her on the big bed like a ragdoll. She bent her knees and spread her legs. The short dress was already bunched up around her waist and her pussy was dripping, simply flowing with her juices.

Without stopping for breath he quickly mounted her and she screamed loudly as his cock speared her again, penetrating into her cervix. She bit her lip to bear the pain and continued to take him into her with a movement of her hips as he pounded her raw.

Finally, after a long and rough fucking, he came in her and she came again, for the third time or maybe the fourth. She had lost count by now. After she floated back to Earth, she got on her knees and licked him clean. She knew he liked his sluts to eat his cum and she loved it! Working her tongue like an expert cumslut she had licked and swallowed every drop of his cum.

She remembered later climbing the stage in her sexy dress to receive the Filmfare, thousands of eyes on her, and she could feel his cum swishing between her pussy lips as she walked. She moved her tongue inside her mouth to relish the lingering taste of his cum and took the mic to make her speech...

----

"Baby!"

"Huh? What?" Her husband's pleading voice brought her out of her reverie about the good old days.

"I am saying at least wear some panties! No harm in a little thong, is there?"

"Doctor, he has seen it all, and used it, many times, so what the fuck am I going to be shy about?" She was losing her patience now.

"What? You said it was only once when he auditioned you!" He accused.

"And you said you were so rich and I would never have to work in my life!" She came back at him with vehemence and he cowered like she had just hit him physically.

"Listen, darling." Madhuri tried to control her anger and reason with her husband "You know and I know that we must get this dance academy project off the ground or we are both done. In the last 2 years I have tried many TV contest judge positions and even some films, but none of that is enough, there are new girls in the industry and things are just not the same."

Dr. Nene listened with his head down.

"We have put all that we have in this dance academy and you know I can make it a success and we'll be alright."

"Then why do we need him?" Dr. Nene tried again.

"Because" Madhuri visibly tried to hold on to her patience "if he doesn't approve of it, we can be broke faster than you can say 'Darling, I lost my money in the stock market!'"

Once again Dr. Nene found it better to stay silent in the face of her subtle accusation. "I have asked Romeo sir to dinner ostensibly to just to catch up and even when I tell him about the dance academy I will make it sound like a business proposition. But in fact, I am looking for his approval, his support. He is very influential in the Industry and if the word got out that he is behind this, we will be making money in record time."

Dr. Nene stayed silent.

Madhuri continued "And if we don't get his approval we might have to leave Bombay and go live in some village where nobody knows you and you can practice. Do you understand that?"

Dr. Nene nodded slowly. His inner struggle was printed on his face, but it was also apparent that at least for the moment he had surrendered to the harsh reality.

"Now bring me those shoes." Madhuri pressed her advantage.

Her husband went to the open wardrobe and brought her the 7" high heel stilettos with the 3" platform that looked liked they were made for a classy stripper. Or a whore.

Madhuri put her feet in them and let her husband kneel there and tie the thin straps around her ankles and calves. Then she picked up her designer perfume and started spraying it in small bursts in all the strategic places on her body.

----------------------------------------

Romeo felt weird as he entered Madhuri's home. His arms were twitching, usually they were wrapped around a beautiful girl on either side whenever he entered a building. But Madhuri had asked him to come alone and he obviously valued her enough as his ex-pet that he granted that boon.

He only had to cross the threshold with his arms empty for as soon as he entered Madhuri came to him and embraced him with an all-out fervour. His arms went around her and both of them locked in a tight, intimate embrace.

Dr. Nene stood a couple of steps behind letting his wife greet her former boss before she would introduce him. He watched with a little concern as Romeo's hands moved easily over her bare back and his fingers wrapped around her shapely, tight ass. Her husband could even see Romeo's thumb rubbing the partly exposed ass crack where Madhuri's backless gown revealed it in such a sexy, inviting manner.

The kiss that Madhuri gave Romeo was not a peck on the cheek but a full-on lips-on-lips affair that seemed to go on forever. Nene moved to one side to observe better and was very sure that right that moment Romeo's tongue was in his wife's mouth and she was sucking on it hungrily.

Nene shifted his weight from one foot to the other waiting for them to break the passionate embrace but he was smart enough not to say anything, not even clear his throat.

Finally they broke the kiss and Romeo held Madhuri at arm's length by her shoulders, looking her up and down, admiring her dress.

"You look good enough to eat, darling!" He said casually.

Madhuri giggled "Thank you, sir. You are so sweet!" She did a little pirouette for him. Her hair was tied in a fancy updo to maximize the bare back effect and as she turned her legs were bared right up to both thighs when her filmy skirt flew up.

Romeo whistled. She giggled and thanked him again.

She then put her arm around Romeo and brought him to her husband.

"Sir, meet my husband, Dr. Nene."

"Hello, doctor. You are a lucky man, sir."

"I know, sir. Nice to meet you." Dr. Nene took the proffered hand and shook it but refrained from commenting that the way Madhuri was standing close with Romeo she looked more like she belonged to him than her husband.

------

While Dr. Nene was making the drinks on his wife's request, he noticed her slipping beside Romeo in the two-seater sofa and bent one knee, putting it flat on the sofa. Not only was her leg touching Romeo's in this position, her gown was opened baring her legs. Nene was hoping that it wasn't but he wasn't sure that her pussy wasn't visible to Romeo where they sat so close. He shifted his weight and reminded himself that he was not in a position to criticise his wife's strategy.

He brought the drinks over and took a seat across from them. They were already deep in conversation and even though they both talked like they were including him in the conversation, the topics were such that he felt like an outsider.

"Remember that time in Ooty, sir?" Madhuri would say, for example "The authorities took three days before giving us the licence to shoot outdoors."

"Yes, three days and three nights, we had to wait in the hotel." Romeo would reply.

"And I spent the whole time in your room...well, reading the script, among other things."

Romeo grinned quietly at that. Nene didn't like the blush that came to his wife's cheeks as she talked about that.

"Even the nights?" Dr. Nene couldn't help commenting.

"Oh, come on, Dilip. Don't be a square!" His wife rebuked him gently "It was tourist season in Ooty, we had to share the rooms. Everybody did."

"Oh." Nene didn't know what else he could say to that.

Madhuri spoke again.

"Oh, remember that time, Sir, when we were doing that photoshoot in Kerala on the beach and you were not satisfied that I had the right sultry attitude...I still remember the hard lesson you taught me in your vanity that afternoon." Her cheeks flushed red as she recounted that afternoon.

"Why? What was that?" Nene couldn't stop himself in time from asking.

"Umm, well, let's just say it was hard to walk or sit for 2 days after that." She giggled with a playful gleam in her eyes as she looked at Romeo.

"Well, you were a good student, you learnt fast." Rome commented casually, and to Nene's discomfort his hand caressed Madhuri's bare leg, his fingers moving smoothly up on her thigh as he spoke.

She could not have missed that. But instead of objecting she leaned forward and kissed Romeo on the cheek.

"Aww, so sweet. You were always so nice to me." She cooed.

Nene was imagining what lesson Romeo must have taught his actress on the beaches of Kerala in the privacy of his vanity van and the images that were coming to his mind were all of dirty, explicit things. He was so disturbed by these images that he almost missed Madhuri's next comment.

"...it did taste better after you sprinkled it with my favourite secret sauce."

This time Romeo laughed out loud "You did use to love my special, protein-rich sauce in everything. I remember you even used to have it in your drinks, especially in your Margarita."

Nene looked at Madhuri's drink on the table, a Margarita and tried to imagine the secret sauce to be anything other than what he was imagining. He got up to bring another round of drinks.

He could still hear them talking from the bar though.

"Sir, I am so glad you came to meet me alone. I really wanted some one-on-one time with you. But I would love to meet your current girls as well some time."

"Yes, sure. Come by the house any time. You are always welcome."

Nene heard the sound of a kiss and turned to look. This time she was kissing him on the lips. But it was brief and broke before he reached the table with the fresh drinks.

"Tell me sir, who is your current chief slut?" Nene's hand trembled a little as he heard his wife use that word.

But on Romeo it had no special effect "There are several that I really like. If you are asking about the secretarial duties, I leave them to Amrita Rao, but she has help. Shweta Tiwari, Preity Zinta, Lara Dutta, they all help with running the office and the household."

"Oh that Lara is such a beauty! Have you taken her ass?"

"Many times."

"She has such a great ass!"

"You should see her move it when I am doing her from behind. She's one of my favourite whores!"

"And me?" Madhuri said in a playfully hurt tone, looking at Romeo with lowered eyelids.

"You too, darling!" He laughed and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

Nene couldn't believe his ears! Did he just call my wife his whore? Did my wife just called herself his whore? Why am I feeling a little bit of pride that the man who owns and controls the most beautiful girls in the world considers my wife his favourite whore?

Dr. Nene did not know how to react but before he could sort out his confused feelings Madhuri suggested they move to the dining room.

He was all ready to take his place at the head of the table but was surprised into inaction when Madhuri seated Romeo there and herself sat on his right. He finally sat on his left.

The food had been made by the chef but once everything was ready Madhuri had given the night off to the chef and all other servants. Now she herself got up and brought the food in with Dr. Nene's help.

When it came to serving Romeo though, she did it all herself. She stood beside his chair and served him each dish with her own hands. The way she was standing made him suspicious and he peeked under the table. Madhuri was standing next to Romeo's chair and her feet were open wide. He could see her high heels clearly more than a foot apart.

He looked carefully and noticed the way Romeo's shoulder moved his hand was definitely between her legs and he was rubbing his wife's thighs under her revealing gown. Nene found his throat dry and his heart was racing. He picked up his glass and took a sip, trying to hide his agitation in the movement.

Madhuri finished serving Romeo but stood there for a long moment until Romeo took his hand off her leg. Nene peeked under the table again and saw that her feet were placed wide apart as she sat. The gown was off her legs and this time he could clearly see Romeo's hand on her bare thigh, rubbing boldly upwards.

Then she suddenly looked at her husband and he quickly looked up like he was the one doing something wrong by peeking under the table. All through the dinner she served Romeo like that - lovingly, with full attention and each time Nene noticed his hand leave the table and move between her legs.

When she went to the kitchen to get the dessert, Dr. Nene watched her go. She did look dynamite in that gown. The thin satin was clinging to her rounded ass in the most alluring manner. Suddenly he noticed a wet spot on the floor where she had just been walking. Then another spot ahead of it.

Oh my God! She's dripping! He was shocked. And squirmed on the chair, thinking about his wife whose pussy was dripping, visibly dripping from being teased by her ex-boss!

When she came back he watched her from the corner of his eye. Sure enough there was a wet spot right between her legs, as she slowed down near the table, he could see her pussy clearly through the wet patch on her thin gown! He felt his breath coming in rapidly.

But Madhuri seemed oblivious to it. She stopped beside Romeo's chair, carefully stepped wide to open her legs and bent over to serve the dessert to Romeo. Nene kept watching but kept his head low. He saw her body give a slight jerk and she bit her lower lip with her pearly-white teeth but her hands didn't stop. Dr. Nene guessed that Romeo had just pushed a finger into his wife's pussy.

Dr. Nene lifted his head to looked into his wife's eyes. She looked back into his eyes, but it was like she was not focused on him. She was biting her lip and her chest was heaving visibly. Her nipples were poking very clearly through the thin, pink satin.

He saw Romeo's hand move down and Madhuri straightened and went to her seat.

Romeo made some protests about the Gajar ka Halwa being too rich for him but Madhuri implored him to taste it. She took a spoonful and fed it to him herself. He let her. Dr. Nene tried to ignore the scene in front of him as he ate his own food but he noticed that his wife fed her boss the whole portion of sweet dish herself.

-----

After dinner they moved back to the living room and on his wife's suggestion Dr. Nene poured his expensive coffee liqueur for all of them.

This time Romeo sat in the single sofa chair and Dr. Nene sat in the two-seat sofa. But Madhuri didn't join him. She went straight to Romeo and sat on his thigh.

"I don't know why but I get cold after eating. I need some warmth." She put her arm around Romeo and cuddled up close until Dr. Nene could see her breast flattening against Romeo's side. Romeo wrapped his right arm around her bare waist to support her in his lap. His left hand rested casually on her bare thigh.

In that cosy, intimate position, between sips of the exquisite coffee liqueur, Madhuri started to tell Romeo about her idea for the dance academy. Romeo sipped and listened. His hand on her back caressed slowly up and down.

"Are you also in favour of this idea?" Romeo suddenly asked Dr. Nene

"I just support her in whatever she does. I am not a creative person, so I give her all the freedom to pursue her talents." Dr. Nene managed to say.

Romeo nodded understandingly "Very commendable!"

Suddenly Madhuri got up off of Romeo's lap and took her hand.

"Sir, I have so much more to tell you and I want to show you my plans. Let's go to my bedroom, I will show you everything." She said as Romeo got up in response to her tugging his hand.

'My' bedroom? That's our bedroom, dear! Where you and I both sleep. And sometimes, not very often, but when you are in the mood, we also have sex. Are you going to take this man into our bedroom and do what I think you are planning to do?

12