Madhuri's Manoeuvre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't say any of it. He didn't open his mouth at all. He didn't even get out of his chair.

------

Madhuri closed the bedroom door but didn't lock it. She turned to Romeo. He was looking at her with lustful eyes.

She took off her gown with two quick pulls of strap knots. Then she looked at her shoes.

"You used to like them on when I was your.." She started.

"Sluts gets fucked..."

"'...with their heels on!' I remember" she completed his sentence.

Without any preamble she climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She took hold of the iron trellis at the foot of the bed and spread her legs wide. She stayed in her position with her legs open, and her ass pushed upwards.

Romeo, having shed his clothes in 2 seconds flat, got behind her and held her hips as he proceeded to penetrate her with his massive cock. Madhuri's mouth opened wide as she felt the pain of being stretched by Romeo's thick shaft. Her husband had fucked her many times, but he was nowhere close to Romeo's size.

Madhuri used to be Romeo's favourite whore and had been fucked so much by this same cock that her pussy was moulded to its size and shape. But that was several years ago. Now she was realizing how tight she had become from not being used properly for so long.

With a hard, purposeful thrust Romeo jammed the last 2 inches of his long, massive shaft into her cunt and Madhuri exhaled. She had almost forgotten how wonderful it was to be stuffed so helplessly tight that she could not even move a muscle without it hurting deep in her cunt.

Romeo bent over her naked body and grabbed her shoulders by passing his arms under her. His forearms crushed her tits that way and her body was completely in his control. Then he started moving his hips back and forth, and Madhuri moaned loudly!

Madhuri was just getting used to his size again when his cock was buried fully deep in her cunt. But the movements, she was remembering with a quickening of her heartbeat, were something else again. He would rip her apart!

Yet, she dare not ask him to stop! She wanted it too much. She had missed it so much after getting married. She had thought having a rich husband was worth missing it but she could see now that it wasn't. She held her breath as Romeo started to move his cock in and out, pumping her cunt with slow but deep strokes.

She held on to the metal bars tightly and tried to spread her legs wider so he could slide easily into her tight pussy. She managed to widen her stance but only a little, his massive cock was still spreading her cunt wide and the meaty girth of his beast was grinding on her pussy walls on all sides!

Madhuri took a quick breath as she felt him speed up his strokes...

--------------

Dr. Nene sat in place for a few minutes, then curiosity got the better of him. He got up and went upstairs quietly. As he neared his bedroom, he could hear the sounds coming from inside. He could not believe it was his own wife moaning so loudly. He always thought she was the kind of girl who was just naturally quiet during sex.

He crept slowly to the door and put his ear to it.

"Angh! Aaah! Mmmm! Oh! Oh, god!"

Yes, that was definitely her voice. Dr. Nene's heart was racing. He looked down at the keyhole.

No, I can't. This is wrong. All of this is wrong! I have to stop this! I must go in there and stop it!

But he could not move. Could not even raise his voice. He just stood there and heard the sex sounds coming from inside. The rhythmic pumping sounds, the sound of the bed creaking and all of it punctuated by Madhuri's moans and yelps....

He gave in and got down on his knees. Moving very slowly he put his eye to the keyhole. What he saw almost made him gasp loudly but he swallowed it.

Madhuri's face was glistening with perspiration as she held on to the foot railing of the big bed with both her hands. Her legs were wide open and Romeo was behind her, fucking her hard with the noises that Dr. Nene had heard a second before.

"Mujhe apni kutiya bana lo, Sir! Kutiya bana ke chodo! Aaah! Sir! Chodo mujhe!"

Dr. Nene got such a shock that he stood up abruptly! He had never heard his wife talk so dirty. Even in a fight he could not dare to call her a bitch! And here...

Suddenly Dr. Nene got another shock as he realized his hand was between his legs and his cock was HARD! His dick was not very big but it was making its little presence felt in his pants.

How can this be? Am I liking this? Am I enjoying this? A stranger is fucking my wife on my own bed and I am enjoying it?

He was more confused than ever! And suddenly with a flash the evening's events started to play before his eyes like a flashback. He had been squirming, shifting his weight, his heart racing, all the time, every time he saw Romeo flirting with his wife or touching her inappropriately! He, Nene, had done nothing to stop it, not even looked away, because he was secretly enjoying it!

Even he could not argue with the facts. And his boner right now was a hard fact! He knelt beside the door again and resumed looked through the keyhole.

Romeo had Madhuri's hair in his grip and he tugged it, and slapped her ass at the same time.

"Please!" She pleaded "Please let me cum, sir! Please!"

In response Romeo spanked her again and barked at her "Who's my whore, Madhu?"

"I am your whore, sir. Me, I am your personal whore, Sir! Your bitch! Your fucktoy! Please let your whore cum, sir!"

"You may cum, whore!"

This time Nene was aware of his own hand between his legs and made no effort to stop it. His erection was the hardest he had ever had. He was rubbing it as he watched his wife's face screw up in a passionate expression before she collapsed on the bed.

Romeo continued to pound her mercilessly as her whole body jerked and twitched in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Nene thought back on his own lovemaking sessions with his wife and how he always had to ask if she came. She always said yes. But now seeing her having this violent orgasm he was doubting if she ever came with him.

Nene kept watching as Romeo pulled out of his wife's cunt and turned her over. He jacked off his cock with his fist and proceeded to cum all over her naked body, showering her face, her neck, her chest, all of her with his hot, sticky cum. She moaned as each warm load of his seed hit her skin.

He watched as she scooped it all up with her fingers and ate it all. Then she got up on her knees and started to lick Romeo's cock, swallowing every drop of his cum that she could find.

Dr. Nene got two blow jobs a year from his wife, one on his birthday and one on Christmas. She never swallowed his cum and always had him pull out and cum in a towel. And he was not allowed to bring his cock anywhere near her until he had washed it after sex. And here she was, kneeling before this man, licking his cum and eating it like this was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted!

But Nene was too hard right now. His dick was throbbing. He walked quickly and silently away from there and locked himself in the ground floor bathroom. There he took off his pants and shorts then jerked himself off.

The image in his head as he masturbated fervently was of his gorgeous wife bent over in front of a stranger and getting a good pounding on his own bed. As he got ready to explode he focused on her image when she was asking her ex-boss to fuck her like a bitch!

And he was done!

--------------

When he came back to the living room, both Romeo and Madhuri were there. Romeo was again in his suit but Madhuri was wearing a yellow, filmy nightie that came down to her upper thighs. It was not difficult to see that there was no bra and no panties. She was sitting in Romeo's lap again.

"Honey, make some drinks, na?" She said as she saw him coming.

He went to the bar and made drinks. As he came back to the table Madhuri looked at him and said "Darling, good news! Sir likes the idea of the dance academy. He is going to start a company in which you and I will be major shareholders and sir will keep a nominal 20% of stock. He is also going to give us the use of a building in his studios for the classes."

"Wow! That's amazing! Thank you, Mr. Romeo." Nene was genuinely happy for his wife and himself. He had to admit she knew what she was doing.

"Now, Madhu, I didn't say 20%. I said I'd take a small share, but 20% wasn't mentioned." Romeo objected.

"Well, I assumed it'd be like 15-20% sir." Then she turned to Nene "There are some details we need to work out."

"Business deals like this can hardly be finalized in one quick session." Romeo observed.

"Of course, we can have another session, sir. The night is ours. Would you like something to eat, some snacks?"

"Do you have any fruits?"

"Honey?" she looked at her husband "Can you make your killer fruit salad? It's just so amazing! I'd like sir to taste it."

"Sure, baby!" Dr. Nene got up and went to the kitchen. He got out everything on the kitchen shelf and arranged the toaster in a way that he could watch the living room scene in the reflection while making the salad.

He could see that they were kissing passionately. Madhuri was almost facing him and her breasts pressing on his chest. In the 10 minutes it took him to make the salad he didn't see them separate once.

Before going out with the salad, Dr. Nene smoothed down his pants to hide his building erection. Fortunately he never got excited this quickly again.

He came in with the fruit salad. Madhuri was slow to break the kiss even after she heard her husband coming back.

Conversation was sketchy while they ate slowly.

Then Madhuri said "Sir, do you feel like having another session now to figure out some more details of the plan?"

Romeo got up taking Madhuri with him "Sure, I think we can, but I am warning you I am a hard negotiator."

Madhuri giggled "That's what I like about you!" Then she looked down at her husband "Darling, why don't you sleep in the guest bedroom tonight? This might take some time."

"Yes, don't worry about me, honey. You get the job done." He reassured her.

---------------------

In the bedroom, Romeo grabbed Madhuri by the hair and bent her over the side of the bed. She immediately spread her legs wide and pushed her ass up.

Romeo lifted her nightie up over her ass baring her firm, well-rounded ass and her small, tight pussy glistening with her juices. He then unzipped his own pants, pulled out his cock and shoved it deep into her cunt in one smooth motion. Her body jerked forward and she yelped as the huge, meaty shaft impaled her so roughly! But Romeo was intent on reclaiming his whore. He started to fuck her hard and fast. She was already very wet from the making out on the sofa and his cock slid in smoothly with each hard, powerful thrust.

Madhuri was feeling like she was in heaven. This cock had been the centre of her masturbating fantasies for years and now it was pumping her wet, hungry cunt in reality! She pushed her ass back with each stroke to get him deeper in her.

She loved her husband but at this moment she was thinking there was no way she was going to stay away from Romeo again.

"Yes, take your whore, sir! Fuck me like you own me, sir!" She realized how deeply she meant those words! She wanted to be his whore. She wanted to belong to him. Now that they were going to work on the project together she would find ways to meet him regularly.

"Aaargh!" She screamed as she felt Romeo's monster cock hit rock bottom in her tight, wet cunt.

Madhuri grabbed the bed hard and pushed her ass back in time with his strokes to maximize the penetration. She had to bite her lip to bear the pain but the pain of his huge cock spreading her was mixed with immense pleasure!

-------------------

This time Dr. Nene made good preparations. He went to his study, picked up a book and brought it to the living room. He opened it at a random page and put it upside down on the coffee table.

From there he went to the guest bedroom and took off his clothes. Then he put on the spare dressing gown he kept there. He took out his cell phone from his pants pocket, put it on silent and put it in the dressing gown pocket.

Next he stopped in the kitchen and tore off a bunch of paper towels.

Only then did he silently amble to his bedroom door. As soon as he approached he saw that the door was not fully closed like last time. There was a slit of light coming from inside. He knelt carefully to one side of this slide and pressed his eye to the slit between the two door panels.

What he saw made his cock twitch hard! Romeo was sitting on the side of the bed and his beautiful wife was fully naked on Romeo's lap and her legs were very wide open. She was biting her lip and he could see tears forming in her eyes.

Romeo's arms were around her and he slowly lowering her on his lap. From the fact that her pussy was visible to him, and that she was obviously feeling some pain, he deduced that Romeo's cock was right now entering his wife's ass.

Madhuri had never let Dr. Nene fuck her ass, and he could see why. She was very tight. But it was clear that she was willing to undergo that pain to please her boss.

Romeo fondled her bare tits and kissed her neck.

"Relax, meri jaan! Just relax." He breathed into her ear.

"Yes, sir." She reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks with her hands and opened them wide for him. Immediately he sank another massive, thick inch of his meaty shaft into her tight ass.

"Aanh!" A hot, throaty moan escaped her mouth.

She moved slowly up and down and helped by Romeo's guiding hands she slowly took all of his hard, long dick up in her ass!

She exhaled and moaned "Meri gaand maro, sir! Apni randi ki gaand maro!"

Dr. Nene slipped his hand inside his dressing gown, grabbed his hard dick and started pumping it slowly without making any noise.

Romeo got up from the bed with Madhuri impaled on his cock like a piece of meat on a stick. He bent her over the side of the bed, and lifted her left leg to place her high-heeled foot on the bed. With her legs thus open extremely wide, he started to pump her tight ass with his hard, throbbing cock!

Madhuri started to yelp and scream, her moans full of dirty words that Dr. Nene had never heard from his beautiful, elegant, classy wife in his long and happy married life!

Romeo pulled her hair and started to spank her ass as he fucked her tight little ass hole with powerful strokes. Nene barely had time to catch his load on a paper towel as came suddenly.

He put his eye back to the slit in the door and watched as Romeo pounded his sexy wife with a wild abandon.

Every time Romeo asked a question, she replied promptly and willingly.

"Who's my whore, Madhu?"

"I am your whore, Sir! Argh!"

Slap on the ass.

"Who owns this ass, bitch?"

"You own this ass, sir! You own all of me!"

"Gaand marwaaegi?"

"Roz marwaaoongi, sir. Jab aapka dil kare maaro!"

From this position, Dr. Nene could see Romeo's massive cock as it entered his wife's small ass and he could see how wide he was stretching her. The way she pushed her ass back, he had to assume that she was enjoying every moment of it!

He pulled out his mobile phone, pressed it against the slit and clicked a picture. Then he continued watching. Romeo was reaming her ass with forceful, deep thrusts. He could see with each stroke as his throbbing beast of a cock disappeared into his wife's ass and his balls slapped her pussy.

When she started begging for permission to cum, Nene came again. Another paper towel.

He was watching again when Romeo turned her over and lifted her on the bed with her ass barely on the bed. He stood on the floor between her legs and started pumping her cunt this time.

Madhuri lifted her head off the bed and held on to Romeo's neck as he ploughed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Romeo slapped her thigh and she put her feet down again spreading her legs wide, giving him full access to all of her!

Dr. Nene used the camera again, taking 3 pictures in succession this time. Then he put it back in his pocket and continued fondling his hard cock. His wife came again, once Romeo gave her permission. Dr. Nene came right afterwards using his last paper towel.

He had never cum four times in a single night! Not even on his honeymoon!

He pressed his eye to the door and watched Romeo slap his wife's beautiful tits as he fucked her cunt raw! She moaned and groaned with each slap and each stroke. And then she begged him not to stop!

When Romeo pulled out Dr. Nene was expecting it. He took the cell phone out and made a video as Romeo sprayed his hot, sticky seed all over Madhuri's gorgeous, shapely, fully naked body.

She ate it all as before then got down on the floor on her knees and sucked him clean. Romeo stroked her head like an owner strokes his pet bitch. She worked diligently with her tongue and mouth, licking, sucking, eating every drop of his precious cum!

Dr. Nene watched as his slim, svelte wife knelt on the floor of his bedroom and sucked her boss's cum-drenched cock. He could see her having trouble taking it all in as he got hard again. Nene knew what a wonderful cocksucker his wife was from his own two blowjobs a year.

Romeo gripped her hair firmly and pulled her off his cock, she turned her face up and he pumped his throbbing cock with his hand. He came all over her beautiful face and she took it like he was honouring her instead of using her like a dirty little whore.

Dr. Nene got excited and tried to take another picture with his super-sexy wife's face all covered in a stranger's cum. But when he tried to press the camera to the door it made a sound against the door and made Madhuri lift her head.

He pulled back just in time before she could see him and went away from there quickly.

Inside, Madhuri ate all the cum from her face then sucked Romeo clean again.

----------------------

When they came down to the living room, Dr. Nene was lying in the big sofa, reading his book. There was a fresh drink on the table next to him.

Madhuri was wearing a long nightie this time that was almost completely see-through.

"Sorry, couldn't sleep, so decided to read a bit." Dr. Nene said by way of explanation.

"That's good, honey. I wanted to tell you the good news too."

"Oh? Sure, tell me."

"Sir has agreed to 20% for his stock share, and he is going to help us open an online branch of the academy as well."

"Wow, that's amazing!" Nene's enthusiasm was genuine.

"Sir wants me to visit him this weekend, he will take me to meet some investors and his own IT team."

"That's great! You should go, of course!" Nene said excitedly, knowing all the time what would Romeo do with his wife at his own home.

"But I will be away from home the whole weekend. Do you want to come with me?"

"No, you guys will be working. I will just get in the way." Dr. Nene wanted to go very badly but he figured that in Romeo's own house there will be a very slim chance of watching him fuck Madhuri.

"Well, if you change your mind you are always welcome." Romeo spoke for the first time.

----

When Madhuri went to see Romeo off at the door, Dr. Nene stayed in his seat but watched her without looking like he was watching. He saw her kiss him hard with her lithe, shapely body pressing tight against him.

Romeo's hands explored her body freely and he kneaded her ass cheeks hard. He slapped her ass before saying "Goodnight, my slut!"

Nene filed that image away for his next morning's shower masturbation.

-------------- The End -------------

12