Madhuri's Premiere Ch. 03

Story Info
Sonakshi Sinha finally finds her place with Romeo.
5.3k words
4.17
11.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right from the start of the dance Esha made it clear with her body language that her whole focus was Romeo. Her close intimate dance hold stated clearly that she didn't care who was looking but Romeo would have full access to her body. She was not a skinny girl but her body was supple and lithe. Her curves were perfect and her flesh tight, especially in her well-rounded firm butt that she proceeded to grind on Romeo's crotch slowly and carefully going down his body. As she felt his dick getting hard in his pants, she continued massaging it with her hot, shapely butt.

In doing the grinding dance, Esha's tight dress hiked up over her thighs but she didn't make any move to fix it. Romeo turned her around to face her and she immediately pressed herself against him, moulding her young, lithe body perfectly to his manly frame in a way that he could feel her feminine charms very clearly. Esha's lips grazed his neck and her breath played on his skin as they danced so indecently close together.

When Romeo's hand sneaked under her short dress, Esha quickly bent her knee so he could feel higher between her legs. She moaned as his fingers rubbed her bare, pantyless pussy and pressed her tits on his chest.

"You are quite a hot bitch, Esha." Romeo whispered in her ear.

"Thank you, Sir." She breathed in his ear "Please make me your bitch, Sir."

He pushed two fingers up into her tight cunt and she gasped. "Mmmm God!"

"You do seem ready for use." He said feeling her wet cunt soaking his fingers.

"I have been wet since Madhu ma'am introduce me to you, Sir." Esha confided in a sultry whisper in his ear.

"Maybe I should claim this ready bitch then." Romeo moved his fingers up and down in Esha's cunt and her body squirmed in his arms.

"I am yours to take whenever, wherever you want, Sir." Esha moved her hips, fucking herself on his fingers.

Romeo stopped the dance, and took Esha by the hand. As they were about to exit the big hall, he saw Madhuri and signalled her with his eyes to follow them.

Dr. Nene, nodded as Madhuri said a quick bye to him, then followed her at a discrete distance. He was just in time to see her follow Romeo and Esha into a hotel room down the corridor. Nene guessed, quite rightly, that Indra Kumar must have booked a room, or rooms here, for his more powerful guests to make use of if they wanted to check out any of the many willing girls in the party. Indra Kumar had slipped a card key to Romeo when he had welcomed him into the party.

Esha followed Romeo in and turned to him, leaving Madhuri to close the door. She walked into his arms and started kissing him with her mouth open for his tongue. She used her hips to grind and massage his dick through his pants, with her thighs. Romeo kissed her back and reached up between the fur of her dress to grasp the zip lock.

He pulled the zipper down slowly, and slipped his hand inside. He rubbed her smooth, bare back as they kissed passionately, and the dress finding no reason to stay on simply parted and slipped down over Esha's sculpted body. She was fully naked as Romeo pushed her on to the bed and started taking his own clothes off. Madhuri came to the bed and helped Esha position herself, ready to take the director's cock in her.

Nene looked left and right and decided that looking through the keyhole was not an option in this corridor. Way too many people around who could see him bending over. He looked around and tried the handle of the room on the left. Locked. He tried the door on the other side. His luck was in. It opened soundlessly.

Opening the door an inch, Nene paused to listen. After being sure that the room was empty, he entered quickly and locked the door from the inside. He went to the wall that was towards Romeo's room and listened. He could hear voices.

"Yes, Master. Your whore is ready. Please claim me!" It sounded like Esha's voice.

Dr. Nene looked for a way to be able to see. No doors in that wall. But there was a bathroom on that side. He went in. No connecting door. There was a ventilator though and luckily, it was on the side where Romeo and his two whores were. Nene pulled a little side table from the room into the bathroom. He put it under the ventilator and climbed on it. He was about 6 inches below the bottom slit of the ventilator.

"Aaaaaaargh, mummy!" It was Esha's scream that came clearly through the open ventilator. Nene felt his cock twitch. He looked around for something else to climb on.

Madhuri kissed Esha's cheek and whispered soothing words in her ear.

"It's okay, baby. I know he's big. It hurts in your cunt. But just relax and let him take you. Don't squeeze. Just relax your pussy and feel his big dick inside you. Breathe. Keep breathing."

Esha, whose pussy was on fire from Romeo's massive dick entering her so deep, tried to follow the older whore's advice and breathed. She relaxed her pussy and let her tight cunt get adjusted to the director's huge meatpole. She could feel it hurting inside her as she breathed. Her heartbeat was racing wildly! Fortunately, he was not moving inside her. He was not fucking her. Yet. He was simply letting his long, thick shaft stay inside her, buried deep into her cunt, giving her time to adjust.

Slowly, with conscious effort, Esha got her breathing to flow regularly and her pussy started to relax around Romeo's cock. And then he moved.

"Aaaah!" It was only a small grinding movement but it hurt deep inside Esha and made her yelp.

Noticing a bucket under the tap, Dr. Nene wondered if it would hold his weight. It was made of plastic but seemed sturdy. Or was it?

It was Esha's yelp that decided him. He had to try it.

He put the bucket on top of the table and slowly climbed up, using the wall for support. His efforts paid off. His eyes were just above the middle slit of the ventilator. He peered in. This bathroom seemed to be back to back with the bathroom in the other room and the door was open, so he could see into the bedroom. The scene he saw made his dick get instantly hard.

On the bed, Esha was lying on her back with her legs wide open. Romeo was on top of her and his dick was already buried deep inside her. Madhuri was on the bed, kneeling behind Esha and holding her arms.

"Keep your legs open, baby." He heard Madhuri say clearly to Esha "You need to be a good whore. A little bit of pain is part of our training, honey."

Nene pressed his dick on the wall as he heard his wife teach the younger actress to be a good whore.

Moving up and down slowly, Romeo fucked Esha's tight, wet cunt with his hard cock. She squirmed under him as her huge, hard cock hurt inside her pussy. Then, as she got more used to his size, and the pain became pleasure, her hips moved upward to take him in deeper with each stroke.

"That's like a good whore, baby!" Madhuri kissed Esha's forehead.

With his eyes glued to the ventilator, Dr. Nene brought one hand between his legs and rubbed his dick that was very hard now. He kept watching and rubbing.

Romeo looked up at Madhuri and made a signal with a jerk of his head. Dr. Nene didn't understand it, but he saw his wife get up and go down toward the foot of the bed. There she lay down between Romeo's legs and started sucking his balls as she fucked Esha Gupta.

By changing his angle and cupping his hands around his face, Dr. Nene was able to see what his wife was doing. Her face was right under the spot where Romeo's dick was penetrating into Esha's pussy and she was licking his cock and her pussy as Romeo drilled Esha.

"Mmmnghh! Sir, please!" Esha's whimpering voice carried clearly to Nene.

He saw as her body thrashed about in the grip of a powerful orgasm. Romeo continued fucking her with long, powerful strokes. Moving his eyes downward, Nene saw Esha's pussy juices squeezing out each time Romeo's thick cock entered her and they dripped on his wife's filmstar face. Madhuri licked it all up and continued licking her director's thrusting dick and the younger starlet's pussy. Her tongue was working on her clitoris which was making Esha cum harder, lifting her ass off the bed.

When Romeo pulled out his dick from Esha's gaping cunt a big load of her cunt juices flowed onto Madhuri's face. She ate it all and scooped it with her fingers. Romeo bent Esha over like a bitch and grabbed her hair in a firm grip. He pushed her face down into the pillows and slapped her ass.

"Ass up, whore!" He commanded. Esha complied quickly by pushing her well-rounded ass up in surrender.

During this Madhuri was sucking Romeo's pussy-soaked cock, staying on her back under him. Now she let go and Romeo slammed his massive cock deep into Esha's cunt again.

"Oh, maaaaa!" Esha came hard with a raw scream. As a doctor, Nene easily guessed that Romeo had just jammed his long, thick cock so deep into Esha's cunt that his cockhead had assaulted her cervix, causing her to emit the pained scream. The fact that she came from that painful thrust was testament to how turned on she was at this moment.

Madhuri continued licking Romeo's cock.

"Whore, turn around!" Romeo's command was quickly obeyed by Madhuri. She moved around until her cunt was under Esha's face and her face under Esha's pussy. Under Romeo's guidance Esha started eating Madhuri's pussy while Madhuri continued licking Romeo's dick and Esha's clit.

Romeo pulled out his cock from Esha's cunt and shoved it down into Madhuri's mouth, down into her throat. And then back into Esha's cunt. Both girls moaned and screamed as he used them in a hot, tag-team style while they ate each other's cunts. Dr. Nene was rubbing his dick furiously over his pants, but he dared not open them for fear of falling down.

In less than a minute, both Madhuri and Esha came. Hard. Romeo continued banging them as they screamed and moaned under him. Then a few seconds later, Romeo came. He used long, brutally hard strokes to fuck Esha as he came inside her, and then pulled out to the point that his cum was dripping on Madhuri's face. Watching his filmstar wife's face covered in her director's cum made Dr. Nene cum in his pants. He had not even been touching it for fear of cumming but the scene in front of him simply pushed him over the edge and he could not do anything to stop it.

When he lifted his head again, the scene had changed. These orgasms Nene had been having were the strongest of his life. And it was making him addicted to this sort of activities. He came so hard that he had to hold the edge of the ventilator window with both hands, put his head down and close his eyes to bear it. He had almost fallen off his precarious perch.

Now, as he looked through the slits again, he saw both Esha and Madhuri on their knees on either side of Romeo who was lying on his back. They were licking his cum off while he stroked their head like an owner strokes his pet bitches. That's what they were, Nene thought, they were his bitches. Both of them seemed to be happy licking his cum and eating it, even sharing it by feeding it to each other with their tongues.

Madhuri licked a few drops of cum from his thigh and even went down to his feet to lick off a few stray drops. Esha followed her example and licked Romeo's other foot.

Dr. Nene ducked his head as Esha and Madhuri came towards the bathroom. Then he realized nobody was looking up and his side of the bathroom was dark anyway. He continued looking. He could only see their naked bodies partially as they washed themselves, but he could hear them perfectly at this distance.

"Whores!" Romeo said, coming to the bathroom door.

"Ji Sir?" Both Esha and Madhuri replied promptly in unison.

"I am going back to the party. You two take your time and come when you are ready. I am leaving the card key in the lock slot."

"Yes, Sir." Madhuri said.

"Ok Sir." Esha said "And thank you so much, Sir."

"You are welcome, bitch." He grabbed and squeezed her naked ass "And you are coming home with me tonight."

"Thank you, Sir." Esha said with a happy grin.

After the door closed behind Romeo, the girls continued washing and talking.

"Madhu, ma'am. He's so strong. How do you handle him?" Esha said.

"When I first became his whore, I was young like you, and my body could take more abuse."

"Did you find it hard to get used to him again?"

"Yes, I called him for dinner at my place, and then I was sore for 3 days. Fucking only my husband had got me out of proper use."

"Sir fucked you while Dr. Nene was there?" Esha was curious.

"Baby, when Sir wants his bitch, he wants his bitch. He simply took me to the bedroom and reminded me that I was still his whore."

Dr. Nene vividly remembered that dinner.

"Wow! Am I his whore now, Ma'am?" Esha asked expectantly.

"I can't say that yet, but you are on your way. He has claimed you now. And he's taking you home, so that's all good."

"Will he fuck me again tonight?" Esha asked "I feel like I will be sore already."

"Baby, tonight he will nail you all night. You are his new bitch, and he will brand you with his dick." Madhuri's voice held a hint of pride in it.

"Oh my! I have never met anyone like him before."

"And you never will!" Madhuri said "Have you ever had your ass fucked?"

"A few times. I am not a big fan." Esha replied casually to the private question.

"Well, Sir is going to claim your ass."

Esha's eyes opened wide "Oh God! With his huge cock, it will kill me!"

"It won't kill you but it will hurt. That's part of your training. He will claim every single inch of your body and make you completely his whore."

"I will do whatever he wants. I want to be a good whore for him!"

"Good. If he takes me home as well, I will guide you, but if he doesn't, remember that he likes complete obedience and full surrender from his whores, but he doesn't like flattery or bullshit. You can speak your mind around him, express opinions and request for anything you need. You don't have to agree with him always. But when he gives a command, you are his bitch, and he's the owner, you do as he says."

"Yes, ma'am. I will remember." Esha looked like she was making mental notes.

Dr. Nene waited until the girls left the bathroom then slowly climbed down from the bucket and the table. He put the bucket back in its place. He was reaching for the table when he heard voices from outside. Somebody had entered the very room he was in. He quickly stepped behind the bathroom door. It was partially open, he had not thought to close it before and he dared not close it now.

"Sona, I am more than willing to help you." It was director Indra Kumar's voice "But I don't know what more to do."

There was another person in the room. As she spoke Dr. Nene recognised it as Sonakshi Sinha's voice.

"Please Sir, this is my last chance to get anywhere with him. If I could get him to fuck me in this party, I know I will have a chance with him."

"I understand what you are saying, and you are right. When he arrived, I gave him a key to one of the rooms. That was so that he could fuck there. But I can't tell him which girls to fuck. I saw him going out with Esha, he has probably just nailed her."

"Esha has Madhuri ma'am helping her. I don't mind that, but I also need a chance, Sir. Please help me?"

"What can I do, Sona? I can't go and say 'Romeo, this is Sona, please go and nail her!', can I?"

"Ummm, how about "This is Sona, she's a big fan of yours and I think she will be a good bitch for you.'?"

"I can't, honey."

"Indra Sir, I will suck your cock, I will even fuck you if you help me become Romeo's whore."

"If I could, I would, baby."

"Then what should I do?" Sonakshi seemed almost crying "He's right here, and fucking other girls, and I am missing my chance!"

"Well, why don't you ask him for a dance?" Indra Kumar suggested.

"I don't want a dance." Sonakshi wailed "I want him to nail me!"

"What do you think he was doing before he fucked Esha Gupta?"

"What?"

"He was dancing with her."

"Really?"

"Yes. He uses dance as a foreplay, I think."

"Wow! Thank you, Indra Sir. Thank you so much!"

There was the sound of a smooth as Sonakshi kissed Indra Kumar on the lips, then she was gone.

Dr. Nene stayed in his place and prayed that Indra Kumar would not think about taking a leak while he was here.

"People just leave the cards there like it's a free room." Indra Kumar muttered as he took the card out of the lock-slot near the door. Dr. Nene now understood why he had found the room unlocked. Someone had fucked in it and left the card-key in the room's lock slot.

He waited until the door was closed before coming out of the bathroom. There was nobody in the room. He went back into the bathroom and examined his pants. Fortunately, he never came too much. The stain on his pants was tiny. He washed it with a few drops of water between his fingers. His underwear was more stained. He took it off and left it in the dustbin.

===============

"Well, of course. I love to dance." Romeo said and took Sonakshi's hand.

On the dance floor, Sonakshi didn't even try to hide the fact that she wanted to seduce Romeo. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and placed her foot between his feet. There she danced slowly, rubbing his dick with her bare thigh, moving ever so softly, completely ignoring the music.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to dance with you, Sir." Sonakshi rested her face on Romeo's shoulder and spoke softly in his ear.

"Not a problem, darling. I enjoy dancing with pretty girls." Romeo said but kept his hands on her back, caressing slowly, keeping his fingers above the waistline at all times.

Sonakshi had slimmed down a lot since her first film Dabangg had come out but her boobs were still a nice 35B, these she now pressed on Romeo's chest as they danced close together.

"I hope you will consider me for more than just dancing, Sir." Sonakshi gently pressed her bare, warm thigh on his dick rubbed it slowly in a meaningful gesture.

Her heart sank as he said "That would be difficult, darling."

With a dry throat she managed to ask "Why, Sir? Am I not good enough to be your bitch?"

In response, he reminded her of an incident when they had first met. It was during the press tour for her first film Dabangg. She had gone with her team to promote the film on a TV show. Romeo was also a guest on the same show that evening. He had come to her dressing room to say hello and wish her luck. Sonakshi remembered with sick horror that she had not been as respectful as she should have been.

At that time, she was the heroine of Salman Khan. Her first film was such a huge banner production and she was the talk of the town. The incident had faded from her memory but as Romeo reminded her she remembered it clearly that she had said something about his girls as "insecure little whores that he collected" and how she didn't need his blessing to succeed in Bollywood.

Right now, thinking about this, Sonakshi could not believe she had been such a stupid bitch. But the damage was done, she had pissed off the most powerful man in the industry with her stupidity. It was a wonder he was even dancing with her and been civil with her tonight. She didn't deserve it.

"I can't begin to apologise for that, Sir." Sonakshi made up her mind to try and earn his forgiveness for that long-ago incident and somehow dig herself out of the hole "I was a young and stupid bitch, who didn't know how to respect her superiors. I am thankful to you that you have even talked to me tonight and given me this dance."

She stopped for a breath. Romeo didn't say anything.

Sonakshi ploughed on "But you are a more mature, respected and wise man. May I please ask your forgiveness for my stupid behaviour? I will accept any punishment you give me for being a stupid cunt, but please give me another chance."

12