Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish to see me, child. You may, for a moment." Her eyes rolled to him. He had discarded the cloak for jeans and a white silk shirt that hugged his slender physique. In the light he seemed not quite so lordly, so unapproachable. Yet his eyes still held their fire, and she did not forget herself.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered, trying to memorize his strong-set jaw, the solid square of his shoulders. She did not know when she would again be granted such a boon. However, he sensed her need, and decided to indulge her a bit. It amused him how quickly she had taken to the bit, he did not want her to come too far too quickly.

"You must be wondering where you are. I cannot tell you exactly. Only that you have been here somewhat longer than you may think. In slumber, though, I have taken no memories from you. Except, of course, those you have not yet allowed to rise. Your acquisition was…a touch unpleasant. You'll remember in time." He walked through the portico out onto the balcony. After a second, he turned back to her and smiled. "You may rise. Follow me." She quickly stood, and eyes down strode out again into the clear morning air. The ocean waved endlessly in front of her, beset with the sun-stained jewels of summer. A scent of jasmine rose from beneath the balcony, but she could not see its source.

"You may be free with me, pet. I will allow it. Ask me what you like, I will answer if I choose. You may disregard the rules for the moment."

She hesitated, then lifted her head and asked, "where are we? You never answered that."

"No, I did not. We are on the island of Crete. This is the Mediterranean.Mare Nostrum. Mare Vita. The Aegean Sea, specifically. I'm sure you know where that is." He frowned at her blank look. "The Greek coast, pet." He pointed seaward. "That way, some few hundred miles away, is Italy." His finger moved. "Africa is there." He smiled again. "However, I wouldn't advise trying to swim to them. Yes, I see, you don't believe me. That's alright. You don't have to. Maybe someday I'll let you down into the town. You can ask them. Of course, they speak Greek. You, I take it, do not. A shame. Greek is one of the truly heroic languages. Battles and gods, deeds brave and foul. Your God was conceived in Greek, clothed with its words. Of course, that was later, much later. Greek is the language of women, wine, and song. Perhaps closer to whatever gods you knew? No, don't answer that. I know what you would say, and its all ashes now. Dust. If one were to write it, they would have to use English." He turned from the water and back inside. She followed obediently. "There is no escape," he called behind to her. "I assume you will try. All I can tell you is that you will not succeed. And on that day, you will wish you had died in the attempt." He swept around and stared at her. "This also you shall not do. Come." He continued, through the rotunda, and again into the bedchamber. "I will not have you going about with just a bed sheet." He pulled back on one of the inlaid gargoyles gracing the wall, a deep auburn under day's illumination, and revealed a vast walk-in closet. "Select something. Anything. I like them all. They will help you." He said, indicating two females who had materialized silently behind her.

"Help me, sir?" she inquired.

"With the corsets, of course. And you will wear this." He took down a thin, red choker. The material glistened as silk would, yet something sparkled beneath, as though with some metal. In the center was a single red stone, cut in the radiant style, the set and clasp made of gold. "The material is samite. The raiment of royalty. The stone is a ruby, as I'm sure you guessed. They say rubies grant youth to the wearer. Let us hope so." He fastened it around her neck. The fit was perfect. "Now, you have the remaining hours to yourself. You may go about as you wish. Explore the grounds. They are extensive. But do not get lost. I will be most displeased if you are not in your room in two hours, waiting for me. We have services to attend. After all," he told her, "it is Sunday." He stood before her now. "I took not my pleasure from you last night. I believe there is time now." He laid his hand gently on her shoulder. Then his hand turned to a claw as he forced her to her knees. "Take it out," he told her. She started to fumble with his jeans when she remembered the women standing behind her. She turned to look over her shoulder but he grabbed her hair and pulled her face back towards his bulging crotch. "You disobey me, slave."

"No sir, please," she said pleadingly, undoing his fly and removing his member, rock hard, and again began to feed. He fucked her mouth mercilessly, not allowing her to pull away, nearly choking her with his insistence. After what seemed like forever his hips began their contraction in preparation of climax. She quickened her pace, ready to drink his seed, wanting that part of him in her, no matter how humiliating it was, how disgusting she might have once thought such actions were. And then, just as she thought he would come, she found herself on her back. He had pushed her to the side. One of the serving girls had taken his place. She lapped hungrily at his dick as she swallowed his cum. He moaned and mumbled something in a language she didn't understand. The servant girl finished and stood up, wiping her mouth and smiling. She smirked at Madison, lying naked on her back, near tears. Fastening his jeans, he looked at her. "You must earn my pleasure, pet, just as you must earn your own. Dress now. And remember, back in two hours." He strode out of the room and out of sight.

To Be Continued…

12