Madison

Story Info
Professor finds a submissive student.
3.2k words
4.57
97.9k
81

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need this bullshit! We've got tenure, you can't fucking fire us." I yelled violently shoving my chair away from me. The dean jumped back bit, eyes wide.

"Look Jason," he tried to sound sympathetic, "you'd be right if it was just you, but the state budget cuts have forced the university to cut your entire department. Everyone is getting let go."

As the chair of the Anthropology Department, I was powerless against budget decisions and I knew it. So the state wants to cut education, so the state doesn't care about research into the history of human behavior. The governor even publicly called out my discipline. We were screwed and I was pissed.

"Well then let me say what I've always wanted to say: Fuck you and this university. You're an asshole and I've never liked you."

As I slammed his office door behind me I heard him start to say, "I'll forgive that..." What an asshole. I practically stomped back across the quad, seething more with every step. At 45 I was going to have to go back on the academic job market, start over in some new city. In this environment there's no guarantee either. I was a thousand feet deep in thought as I approached my office door and saw her standing against the wall. From my 9:30 class, I tried to remember her name, Madison, I think. I took a deep breath and tried to come back to the present.

"It's Madison, right?" I asked her as I approached. She nodded, a strand of red curls fell over her glasses which she brushed away. She stood only as high as my shoulder and had the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. "What can I do for you?" I unlocked my office door.

Now, in 15 years of being a college professor I had never fucked a student. I'd thought about it. I'd thought about it a lot of times. Every professor does. That first day we walk into class and look over the sea of faces, some eager, some bored, and select some fantasy fodder.

I always make up categories. First category is women I'd fuck if given the chance. Not to be too stereotypical, but these tend to be the cheerleader types. Tight bodies gorgeous faces. But I also pick a girl that I think I could fuck, if I tried. I suspect most 20-ish college girls have no interest in an older man. A friend in psychology gave me a kind of profile of the girl with "daddy" issues that would let herself be seduced just to get attention: Mousy, quiet, smart, eager to please. There tends to be a kind of overwhelmed look in their eyes. Lastly I try to guess which ones fantasize about fucking a professor. As a fit middle aged man with thick dark hair, I figure I'm an ideal candidate for those with professor fantasies.

In 15 years though, I never crossed the line. No quick fuck in my office was worth risking my job, even if the young woman could do a perfect split. But also, far from fantasy, college girls rarely make the first move, especially in a situation like a student-professor dynamic, and I am too much of a professional to ever cross that line.

As I motioned her ahead of me into my office I glanced over her body. Petite girl, curly red hair to her shoulders, firm round ass. The glasses made me think she wasn't comfortable with her looks and while she never said a word in class, she always appeared to be taking rigorous notes. If anything, this girl fell into category two. I smiled to myself as the thought crossed my mind that I had no job to lose anymore. Well, there was still a reputation to consider.

"Well Madison, what can I do for you?" I said politely as I slid into the leather chair behind my desk.

She slowly sunk onto another chair and sat on its edge. Instead of speaking she took a paper out of the folder she had been clinging to her chest and handed it to me. It was an assignment I had just passed back that morning.

"Professor, I wanted to talk about my grade." She pulled at the hem of her white skirt which had ridden up over her knees. I flipped to the page where the grade was: C-.

"And what do you want to say about it?" After 15 years of teaching I found it best to let them make the first move. Some kids complain, some beg, and some just apologize. It's almost never what you guess.

"I can't live with a C-. It's just not acceptable." Her eyes caught mine and quickly darted into her lap. Drawn by the movement I noticed she wore a fairly revealing top with plunging neckline. Combined with the skirt, it was a much nicer look than the average student.

I started into my spiel. Every year I had to give it. "Anthropology isn't for everyone, a C- is bad, but not the end of the world. You'll survive; you'll do better next time." Blah. Blah. Blah. It gets tiresome reassuring students.

"No," she said, her eyes suddenly alive, "I can't. My scholarship depends on it." The funny thing about this is that scholarships always seem to depend on my class as if mine was the only one these students took. I wondered if she told that to all of the professors whose classes she was tanking. Today of all days was not the day to fuck with me about grades.

"You want me to change the grade?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," She replied.

"To what?" I asked again.

"Huh?"

"Well," I began, "Since you want the grade changed what do you want it changed to?"

She paused for a moment, trying to figure out if I was serious. Finally she spoke up, "An A, if you would." You have to admire her boldness.

Now on any other day I would have asked her why she thought she deserved it, why she was wrong, and a bunch of stuff that summed up can be stated "If you want A's then do the fucking work." But today I was in a mood.

"And what are you going to do to earn it?" I asked her.

"Well I could rewrite it if you like," she said meekly.

I stood up, walked slowly to my door and closed it. "What, and make me grade another shitty paper?" I sighed. I walked over to the corner of my desk closest to her and leaned against it. "There's got to be something else you could do."

I noticed her lips were shaded red. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth. "Um..." she started, "maybe I could..." she steeled herself, "blow you."

I mock gasped, "Madison I am shocked! I would have never guessed that you put on that revealing short skirt and red lipstick with the intention of seducing a grade from me. Shame on you."

She almost knocked me over as she jumped up and rushed out the door. Where there had been confidence was now remorse and guilt. "Stupid fucking girl," I thought to myself as I went back to work.

That night, I thought of Madison and her cherry red lips as I masturbated before sleep. I had never gone so far with a student. For a while I worried that it was too far, that she would run to some administrator and tell her that I had teased and broken her. But after a while I reasoned that there was no way she tells anyone that she offered to suck me off only to get chastised for it. Aside from reinforcing my reputation, it made her look pathetic. Still, this girl was cute, I was getting fired no matter what I did, and she had come on to me. Maybe there was something here.

The next day I showed up to class and casually sought her out. She kept her eyes on her notebook, refusing to meet my stare. I noticed she wore the university "dress code," jeans and a t shirt. After class as the students filed out I called to her.

"Madison, I need to see you. Can you meet me in my office in 15 minutes?" She nodded, looking at me for the first time today. I could tell that she was trying to figure me out as a look of horror crept over her eyes. I suspect she thought I was going to turn her in to the dean.

When I got to my office she was waiting against the wall again. I motioned her inside and closed the door behind me. She sat nervously in the same spot as the day before.

"Madison," I began sternly, "You left so quickly yesterday we never finished our conversation. Tell me, were you serious in your offer?"

Her head shot up and she looked at me frightened, "I thought it's what you wanted, I mean you closed the door and I just let my imagination run, I guess."

I sighed, "You didn't answer my question." She looked confused. "Were you making a serious offer?" Her lips parted as if to say something, but no words came out. "Well," I said impatiently, "were you?"

She looked down in her lap and said quietly, "Yes."

I sat back in my chair and folded my hands, "You think a blow job is worth an A? Because I don't. From a C-, I figure a blow job at best could get you to a C+, but probably not even that high. Stand up."

Without considering, she obeyed, still trying to process the worth of her mouth. I stood up too and walked over to her placing my hands on her shoulders. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes. "Well, let's find out how good you are with your mouth." And with that I gently pushed her to her knees.

My heart was pounding in my chest and when she undid my pants and pulled out my cock, I was already as hard as I'd ever been. She looked up at me as if she wasn't sure what to do so I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her lips to my cock.

If she was used to having any cocks in her mouth, I don't know, but she seemed unsure of what to do. Still, her mouth felt like silk as it slid over my shaft. Her lips pressing hard, her tongue gliding underneath me. She swallowed half of me before she realized it was too much and gagged. I let her back off a little, but kept my hand firmly in her hair, keeping her from releasing me completely, urging her to swallow my cock again.

She got into a rhythm sliding up and down my shaft and I grabbed to fistfuls of her hair, and began fucking her mouth in earnest.

"That's it you little slut," I told her, "If you want that grade you'll relax and let me fuck that sweet mouth of yours." She moaned onto my cock when she heard me. I worked into her faster.

"You came here yesterday intending to suck me off, didn't you?" She moaned incoherently. I looked down and saw my cock disappearing under that mop of red curls. "Tell me, slut. You came here to seduce me, didn't you?" I roughly pulled her mouth off of my cock and made her look up at me.

"Yes," she sighed looking at me through half closed, dreamy eyes. Her look made me realize, this is exactly what she had always wanted, to be used by someone with power over her. I pulled her mouth back onto my cock and tried to think through the possibilities.

"I bet you wrote that shitty paper as an excuse, just to come up here and suck my cock," she moaned again. "Tell me, how many profs have you sucked off for grades?"

Her eyes went wide at the question, and she shook her head no even as my cock remained in her mouth, causing her cheek to bulge out. I pulled her off of my cock again. "Don't fucking lie to me, grade-slut."

She started breathlessly, eyes low, "No, it's just you, it's always just been you." I liked the sound of that.

"Okay," I said, "if you've wanted to do this so badly, come over here and finish what you started." I leaned back against my desk, my hard cock obscenely jutting out toward the young student. She practically leapt at me, devouring my cock, holding what wouldn't fit in her mouth by her hand. It was a wonderful sight.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth, slut," I said. "I want you to swallow every last drop, god help you if you spill even one drop." She moaned, redoubling her efforts.

The situation, her mouth, and my own pressing need proved too much for me and thrust almost into her throat and came as hard as I ever had, flooding her mouth. Like a good girl she tried to obey, tried to swallow it all, but as I looked down at her, I could see her mouth had opened around my cock and she drooled my cum down her chin, a drop found its way to my pants.

"Look what you did!" I mustered the anger for the moment, she looked panicked. "Stand up!"

She dutifully obeyed, not knowing what to expect. I wiped the cum off of her chin with two fingers and shoved them into her mouth. "Lick my fingers clean, slut."

When she was through, I told her to bend over and grab the edge of my desk, which she did without hesitation.

I looked her over, she was still clothed. Suddenly I was struck by inspiration. "You were doing so well, I was thinking of even upping you to a B-. Then you got a stain on my pants. Bad form. You need to be punished, don't you agree?" Her response would tell me everything I need to know about her.

"Yes," she agreed. And though her response filled me with joy at confirmation of her submissiveness, I smacked her ass hard.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." She moaned, half in pleasure, half in pain.

"Excellent," I smiled, "See you are a fast learner. Now take off your clothes so I can discipline you properly." She started slowly, obviously shy. "I haven't got all day!" I barked and she moved more quickly. "From now on, Madison, you'll only wear skirts or dresses. Pants are far too inefficient for earning grades. Do you understand?"

Her soft voice agreed, "Yes sir." She stood before me a vision. Bright red hair, pale skin with few freckles, deep blue eyes, the curve of her breasts and hips was well proportioned to her slight frame. A neatly trimmed patch of fire red hair lay between her legs.

I took off my tie and folded it. "Open," I instructed simply holding the folded cloth at her lips, she hesitated. "We can't have your cries disturbing my colleagues, can we?" Her mouth and her eyes went wide. I patiently turned her back toward the desk and leaned her over.

Without hesitating, I brought my hand down on the soft flesh of her ass and she moaned. On the second stinging smack she yelped mutedly into my tie. By the time I got to five she was mewling constantly into the fabric, sucking air rapidly in through her nose. I had never used a woman like this and I wondered how much she could take. I rubbed my hand over her smooth flesh. Sliding my fingers between her spread legs and found she was absolutely dripping wet.

"Madison!" I said nearly mocking her, "I believe you like being punished." I leaned over her, my finger still wriggling between the folds of her flesh, and whispered into her ear. "Such a bad girl."

Her self-support fell from palms to elbows as she moaned, her forehead pressed against my desk. My cock was already growing hard again. "Tell me silly girl, is this what you think about when you're alone at night in your dorm room? Some professor spanking your ass red and then using you as a fuck doll?"

She nodded hesitantly, her body writhing against the desk. I withdrew my finger from her and smacked her ass again. And again. And five more times, each harder than the first. Her body shuddered as an orgasm washed over her. She practically melted.

I stepped up behind her and grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her back up to her feet. I guided the head of my cock between the folds of her flesh and slid into her. Damn she was tight, too tight. "Fuck," I wondered, "Is she a virgin?" Well, if she is she wouldn't be for long. Hell of a way to lose it.

As I fucked her she practically cried into the silk. It was impossible to tell if it was from pleasure or pain, but I was beyond caring. Eventually I felt her give way and relax, her ample juices flooded over my hard shaft as I drove into untouched territory. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up so that she arched back onto me.

"Come on, grade-slut," I taunted, "This is what you dreamed about, show me what you're worth." She whimpered and grunted as my cock drove into her tight pussy, pushing herself back onto me, trying to earn that A.

I slapped her ass again as I pulled out and spun her around. Her eyes were wild as I sat her on the desk and plunged back into her. Her fingernails clawed at me, trying to pull me deeper into her. I pinned her legs back and pounded into her for all I was worth. I felt her body shudder beneath me as she let out a muffled long, low guttural cry. Her cunt spasmed around me and I pulled out just in time to unload my own orgasm all over her chest and belly.

I sat back in my chair, panting; she slid to the floor. I motioned with one finger for her to come over to me. When she began to stand up, I shook my head and said, "Crawl," and she did. I removed the tie from her mouth; it was ruined by her saliva, but ties are easily replaced, grade-sluts are rare. I thought to myself that I should hold on to this one.

"Clean me," I commanded. And she dutifully began to lick at my cock, tasting my cum for the second time that afternoon. I stroked her hair as she did and for a second she seemed to purr like a kitten.

"That was very well done, Madison," I complimented, "but I think at best it's C+ work." Her eyes darted up at me, disappointed. "It's no matter though. I think you might have many opportunities to earn extra credit this semester. Are you interested in exploring those opportunities? Do you think you can be an obedient girl for the entire semester?"

A smiled lit up her face, her eyes beamed behind her glasses, "Yes sir, thank you sir."

Now what to do about that fucking dean...