Madison After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you learned your lesson Mary, or do you need another spanking?"

"I learned my lesson, sir."

"Get off my desk then. Leave the wet panties off." She stood up and took pulled her panties off. I watched as her eyes feasted on his cock, too.

"You two have acted like complete sluts - spanking one another, kissing. What if others were to see or know? (he paused) I try to punish you and you enjoy it. What bad fucking girls I have. I want you to take off your clothes right now... together." My pussy tingled.

Mary and I looked at each other a little confused. We then we knew what he wanted us to do. Mr. Leon pivoted his chair so that we were in the center of his view. We approached each other. Her hands immediately went to the bottom of my tee shirt and lifted it over my head. After my hands came back down each of our hands went to the backs of our skirts. She pulled my down running her hands down my bare legs to my ankles. I did the same for her. I was now standing in just my bra and she still had on her tee and bra. She pulled me closer and her hands ran down my back to my ass. I pulled off her tee shirt as she caressed my ass.

Now only in our bras with her hands on my ass, I pulled her even closer. Intertwining our legs so that our shaved pussies were only a few inches away from each other, I placed my hands on the back of her neck and drew her to my lips. She ran her fingertips up my back giving me chills and hard nipples. She unhooked my bra and moved her mouth to my nipple as I took my arms out of my bra. Her tongue gently flicked across my left nipple. My hand had pushed up her bra and was fondling her breasts. Her touch was so gently. She wasn't trying to making me crazy just a light tingle all over. It was wonderful.

She allowed me to take of her bra. Now both of us completely naked touching each other, we looked over at Mr. Leon. His eyes were enough to make me cum, but seeing his hands fucking his huge cock was overwhelming. I looked back at Mary and put my body against hers. Our tongues met as our nipples rubbed and hands caressed down the others body. She even started to grind her pussy against mine. We went on like this for a while. Feeling her nipples and soft breasts against mine was amazing. I was on fire and loving Mr. Leon's eyes on us.

"That's enough teasing, my little horny nymphs. Maybe I could get a slut to suck this right now." He said pointing to one huge cock. Immediately we both got down on the hard floor on our hands and knees at his feet.

"Oh my, you both realize you will be punished again for acting like a nasty girl?"

As my response, I lowered my mouth onto his rock hard cock. It was leaking precum everywhere and I wanted it all to myself. I couldn't believe what a slut I was acting like. I greedily suck on his shaft while Mary went lower and licked his cum filled balls. I knew he was going to cum soon. While I looked up at my teacher, I slid his entire cock down my throat. I wanted his cum so bad. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my throat. I could feel his cock swelling. Mary was rubbing against me and sucking on his left ball.

"UUUGHHHHHHHH yesssss!" Mr. Leon grunted. Mary brought her head up like she wanted a turn. "I think its Mary's turn, ooooooooh god!!" I ignored them both and began sucking and moving my head up and down his cock even faster. I wanted his cum so badly.

"YOUU SLUUUT!!" Mr. Leon exploded down my throat. His cum was so good and there was sooo much. I kept swallowing and swallowing. After he was done, I removed my mouth and Mary immediately moved hers on getting any drops I might have missed.

"Madison, I don't think that was very nice behavior. Have you not learned anything today?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't help it." Without him saying anything else, he went back into his desk and took out the remote. The TV started making all too familiar noises. Mary and I turned our heads to the back of the room. We had to stand up to see what was on the TV. My mouth dropped. It was the beginning. I was on the screen propping myself up on the desk and soon I had my skirt up and was lying down. I was starting to like the idea of Mr. Leon and Mary watching me. I glanced out of the corner of my eye at each of them, their eyes were glued to the screen.

"Mary, do you think it's fair that Madison gets more than you?"

Her eyes were totally glued to the screen. She was starting to wiggle in place. On the TV, Mr. Rhodes the Janitor had just caught me wet handed and was running his hands up and down my legs. I couldn't watch too much at a time. I found my eyes going from Mr. Leon to Mary to the screen and so on. Very very slowly, I could see Mr. Leon's cock starting to stiffen again.

"No, sir. She's was a very bad girl compared to me, sir." She said in like a monotone type voice while she awed at me on the screen. Now I was having my pussy teased by the Janitor on his desk. Mary took her eyes away from the screen and glared at me with a smirk.

"I want her to do that to me." She said innocently enough. Being eat her out like the Janitor did to me. I jaw dropped. As must as I was fantasizing about tasting more of her sweet pussy, I didn't know if I actually meant it. It was just a fantasy.

All to fast, Mr. Leon had pointed to his desk and before I knew it Mary was on his desk like I was on the TV, back down and legs spread. The site of her wet pussy was a little strange. Part of me was a little disgusted, I never really like to site of pussy up close, but a new part of me was getting excited. Seeing her pussy juice glistening over her spread lips was making my pussy wetter.

"Go, Madison, you are to be punished, too. Twice and now maybe three times of your vivid display of ...lust you preformed for Mr. Rhodes our school janitor."

With Mr. Leon directly behind me again, I bent over so that my arms were resting on the desk and my ass pointing to Mr. Leon's cock. I lowered my head and looked up at Mary. She was staring at me like a dog in heat. Her pussy was giving off a very strong smell, yet it was sweeter than anything else as well as the smell of sex, which was enough to make anyone crazy.

I leaned down even closer. With one long lick of my wet tongue against her list he was moaning like she was crazy. I gave a bunch more licks of just my tongue licking her wet slit. Next, I moved my tongue between her folds. It was pure velvet. No stub scratching my fact. And delicious like a soft peach. I wiggle my tongue over and over again finding its way into her pussy. I reached my tongue as far as it would go and took it out again. She opened her legs even wider for me. I knew what she wanted, too. I picked up my face and looked her in the eyes as I went back down for more. I went right to her little clit. It felt a little strange, like a little nub sticking out from underneath her velvety flesh. Her juices were coated my lips and chin.


I started with slow licks over her clit. With each one her body let out a little spasm and a loud moan. I was teasing another girl with my tongue on her clit. I was loving her taste. I could hear on the TV that the Janitor was about to start spanking me for not wearing any panties to school. Just thinking about that all over again was making my pussy ache. I moaned on to Mary's pussy. God, she thrashed under my mouth trying to push her pussy harder against my tongue as I gently played with her.

Mary let herself go. She laid back on the desk and stopped watching my face. I could see that her hands were rubbing her body all over and pinching her hard nipples. I could hear on the TV the smacks on my ass. It echoed throughout the whole room. The more I heard myself being spanked the faster I teased her clit and moaned against it.

"OOOOOOOOOH UUUUHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSS!" Hissed Mary. She was cumming. I slowed down my licks and tasted her cum curiously. It was thick and creamy and even sweeter than her wetness before. I buried my face in her pussy and licked up every drop. I even licked up where it had started to drip down her ass. I started my whole process of teasing her from the beginning. I wanted more cum. I loved feeling her body thrash beneath me.

I had completely forgotten about Mr. Leon behind me when all of a sudden: SMACK! He spanked me good on my ass that was sticking out. From surprise, I moaned deeply into Mary's pussy. It caused a chain reaction, "UUUHHHH HHHHHHHHHHgggggg!" She let out. The room was full of sex.

"Just like the bad girl I thought you were," Mr. Leon told me.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! He was spanking me so good. I just teased Mary more.

"So bad, (SMACK!) I think you're becoming (SMACK!) the school slut, (SMACK!!) right Mary?"

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! Mary had her head back over the desk as she watch me get punished my the janitor. Oh god, I could hear myself on the TV. The janitor was now really spanking me just like Mr. Leon was at the same moment. It was going crazy and my pussy on fire. I was bringing Mary slowly to another orgasm.

"Oh, YESSSSSSS, sir. She's such a fucking bad girl!" She screamed as she tried to buck herself against my open mouth.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! Mr. Leon's spanking were getting increasingly harder and harder. I could feel my ass reddening and my pussy dripping. I could hear him bring his hand back and waiting for the hit as I pushed my ass back making it spank me harder was amazing. Harder and harder they got quickly. With each harder spank my teacher punished me, I could feel my face being buried deep between Mary's legs. I was getting her pussy all over my entire face with his spanking.

I love how he kept spanking me, punishing me each time causing my face to go deeper into her pussy. SMACK!! SMACK!! She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me against her pussy as my teacher continued my punishment.

"MMMMMMmmmm!" I moan over and over again (as Mary did, too) while she fucked my face and I was spanked. SMACK!! SMACK!! My ass was completely on fire and my pussy so close to the action. I could feel my pussy dripping down my leg. God, I was in heaven.

"Yes, you bad girl! Eat my pussy, you slut!" Mary ordered me. A girl telling me what to do to her - who would have known it only make me hotter if possible. SMACK!! SMACK!!

My head was beginning to spin. I need to come and just when I needed it, Mr. Leon positioned his huge rock hard cock at the entrance of my pussy and placed his hands on my hips, Mary began to cum again.

"UUUUGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSS!" I licked at her more than dripping hole as she held my head against her cum covered snatch. Faster and faster I moved my tongue over her clit while at the same time trying to lick up all her taste white cum. I loved having her cum all over my face. At the same time, I pushed my ass against one huge cock.

"I know you like to beg for it and be teased, Madison."

I responded by spreading my legs for him. He ran his cock up and down my dripping slit, teasing the shit out of me. I pushed back again. SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Nut-uh, you've been a bad girl. Bad girls don't get hard cock whenever they want." This time his cock went up my slit and he moved it in circles over my sensitive clit. My tongue was lashing as fast as I could get it on Mary's clit. My body was beginning to tremble. My pussy was throbbing. I was so close to cumming! He then pushed his cock right on my clit bringing me right to the edge.

I lifted my head up. Mary moved her hand from my head. "OOH, Please, sir, your slut needs your huge cock in my bad little pussy." He started moving faster over my clit as I was just doing to Mary's with my tongue.

"OOOH GOD! Punish me teacher, teach me what a bad little girl I've been to you, please. I need it!!!!" I begged. SMACK!! SMACK!! I kept trying to buck against his cock to get it into my little hole. He teased me more by placing just the head at the entrance and moving it up my slit to my clit over and over slowly.

"Sir! Punish your slut with your enormous cock in my tight pussy. OH please, I'm such a bad girl!" I begged again. Mary had put her hand back on my head and was pushing my face between her smooth legs.

Mr. Leon slowly pushed his rock hard shaft into my wet pussy. He knew exactly how I liked it. The further he slid it in the hungrier I ate out Mary. I was keeping her from getting to the edge.

"MMMMMMMM!" He was all the way inside me. I moaned over Mary's pussy. I moved my tongue down to her slit and pushed its way inside her little hole as Mr. Leon ever so slowly withdrew his cock for my depths. Over and over he inched his way into my pussy and took it out again. Increasing his speed of fucking me like a slow crescendo. On the TV, I was about to be fucked by the janitor. He was teasing my clit making me beg him to let me cum.

Faster my teacher punished me and faster Mary pushed her hole against my face. We started a rhythm of Mr. Leon fucking my pussy and Mary fucking my face. I rocked with each stroke. Mr. Leon's slow torture was building a huge orgasm inside me. I was at the top of my cycle for getting Mary off.

"OHHH, YES!" Mary was exploding into my mouth. As Mary began to cum, Mr. Leon starting pumping my pussy with his cock.

"MMMM!! MMMM!! MMMMPPPHHH!" I moaned with each thrust and I eat all Mary's cum up. I lifted my face from her drenched pussy. She got off the desk. I braced my arms on the desk so I could fuck my teacher back. Just when I was about to cum:

SMACK!! SMACK!! He started spanking me again like the janitor was now doing on the screen. The combination of now being able to fully watch my self and it happening all over again was too much.

"OH, FUCK! YES!! UUMGGG! UGGHHH!!" I screamed as I started my huge orgasm all over his cock as he fucked me faster and harder. I started to cum and cum over again.

After a little while, Mr. Leon pulled out his cock and let me rest. I turned my head around still bent over the desk, Mr. Leon's cock was fully rigid and stick straight out. God, I wanted more. He sat down in his chair. I could see my pussy all over it. Mmm, I thought.

"Mary, I think you still need some punishment seeing the way you just fucked Madison's face, don't you?" His cock was just lying there begging for some attention. As I continued to catch my breath, Mary bounced over and sat on Mr. Leon's Lap facing away from him.

"I waaaaaaaannnna watch Madison's act like a slut with Mr. Rhodes, sir." She said with a dragged out 'want' as she slid her pussy down his long shaft. I got off the desk and touched my pussy. My juices were leaking and my pussy was very sensitive. I turned and watched Mary and Mr. Leon. She was bouncing on him just like a schoolgirl would. I watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared from her pussy. His hands were on her hips helping to raise her with each bounce. I could see his balls so full of cum.

In a long grunt Mr. Leon said, "Come closer, Madison." I obeyed. I was fascinated with his cock going in and out and in and out of her pussy. Without any further instructions, I got down on my knees right between their legs. When he saw what I was about to do, her bouncing became slow thrusts.

"OHHH GOD! He's fucking my pussy so goood. His cock feels like to splitting me in two. OOH YESSSS!" I could see Mary's body just beginning to tremble. I think she came, but it was a huge one. The smell of their sex was so powerful. I inhaled and I could feel my body start to tingle all over again.

I moved my head closer to their fucking and stuck out my tongue. I began with his huge cum filled balls and let my tongue lick like a popsicle since his cock wasn't free. As soon as I made contact, he began to moan. I knew they couldn’t last much longer. I moved my tongue faster up his balls and started on her clit. Her pussy was seeping so much wetness. I moved my mouth on to her clit and moaned letting her feel the vibrations on her sensitive area. She began riding him so fucking hard and fast. On the TV, I was begging the janitor to stop fucking me. I kept on cumming and cumming.

“UUHHHH YEEEEEESSSS, I’m cummmmmmmIIINNNNGGGGG!” She screamed as I continued to lick up her juices. I watched as Mr. Leon forcefully pushed her hips all the way down. Impaling his huge staff all the way deep inside her little pussy.

“UUUUGHHHHHHHHHHGH!” I stopped my actions and watched as them both let out huge orgasms. I could tell her pussy was being filled with an enormous load of his cum. They finished and he pushed her off his lap and sat there resting in his chair. Mary got up and sat down on the first available thing, the desk. All naked and sweaty she sat down and just her body collapse as she lay down with her legs spread.

After Mr. Leon caught his breath, “Mary, Madison needs her third punishment. Madison, eat out my cum from her pussy, all of it, now.” My curiosity was still running high. I loved the taste of her sweet pussy and I loved the taste of his hot cum. I turned around and faced Mary who was laying the long way with the size of the desk. Her ass was closer to the center of the desk and I couldn’t reach it by just bending over.

“Oh, no, no more, sir. My pussy is full of your cum.” She whined. I walked over towards her and thought about how I could do this.

“You will let her do as she’s told. Go on, Madison, looks like you’re going to have to 69 with her to eat her pussy out.”

“Yes, Sir…” I replied and jumped up on the desk. Mary was still recovering from her huge orgasm. I lifted my leg over her head and moved my head over her pussy. With my ass now high in the air above her face, I leaned down and licked her cum covered slit. The mixture of their two juices was delectable. Right away I buried my face between her legs slopping up everything that seeped out. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and lashed it around trying to taste more.

It was as if she came back to life. Mary started squirming beneath me and I could hear soft moans coming from behind me. I think she was asking me to stop because she was going to cum again. Of course, I just continued my eating and now started to tease her tasty clit. Suddenly, I felt her tongue like my slit. OH GOD! My ass was still in the air and my face buried in your dripping pussy. Soon I felt her hand and fingers rubbing the insides of my thighs. Faster I licked on her clit over and over again. Now I was feeling her fingers and her tongue slowly licking its way up my slit, which was wet with her tongue. I felt her hands on my hips pulling me down on to her face. I had never sat on a girl’s face, but if it was like a boys I was going to enjoy this.

Her tongue was very slow and soft as were her fingers on my flesh. It was as if she knew exactly what I liked and how I wanted to be teased. Her tongue danced its way around my clit never touching it. Working its way back up my slit and down causing me to get wetter and wetter. My turn, I forced her legs wider while I flicked my tongue over her sweet clit. In return, she held my ass forcing my pussy on to her mouth, I felt her tongue lick up my slit all the way to my asshole.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned on her clit loudly. She started thrashed more beneath me. I was now humping her face trying to spread my juice all over her face like she had done to be earlier. On and on we went with out little game of sweet torture. Her tongue was licking repeatedly from my clit to my asshole. God, it felt sooo fucking good. I could reach hers in my current situation, I just fucking her mouth faster. My tongue was now moving on her clit faster than I had ever done it.

"OOHHHHHMMMMGMMMMMMMMMM!" She was cumming and moaning against my clit. It was making me cum, too. And hard! I felt her tongue now eating my ass. HOLY SHIT! The sensation was too much.

"OHHHMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMM! UTHHHH! UHHHHH! MMMMMMMMMM!" We went back and forth making each other cum over and over again. As she came all over my face, I didn't slow down my tongue on her clit one bit. She was going crazy underneath me and I was doing the same fucking her face as she tongued my ass. We both started shaking violently as we started to cum again! We just moaned loudly never lifting or moving our heads from the other's pussy. When we finally came down form our high, I lifted my ass again and climbed off of her. As I was wiping my mouth of all the cum that had dripped down, I looked over at Mr. Leon. He was putting his half-hard cock back in his pants and just staring at our beautiful naked glowing bodies.