Madison and her Twin Mindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ut uh. Look at what rubbing your... thing did to Mr. Anderson..." Mindy said as her hand touched my other knee and held me. Before Mindy could finish her sentence, Madison's eyes become watery and interrupted.

"...We'll fix it, won't we Mindy?" They inched closer to me and I swung out my legs to accommodate their reaching hands. My cock surged with blood. They were really going to blow me. All three sets of eyes were focused where my cock was located, which was now very evident by the huge wet spot of precum.

"Uh huh. We're awfully sorry, Mr. Anderson." She said in her little girl voice as her hand touched my other thigh. The twins moved until their tits where brushing against my legs which they spread for me and reached in for my pants. I leaned back and pushed my ass down the seat giving them better access.

In no time, two greedy pairs of hands were tugging at my belt and zipper. It was a blur and soon all I could feel on my entire body was an incredibly soft hand and another hand and another. Mindy glided her hand from my knee up my thigh sending tingles coursing through my veins. Then I felt Madison's silky smooth fingers on my balls. My pants were around my ankles, my legs spread with 18-year-old twins between them, and my cock harder than I'd ever remembered sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

"OH! Mindy have you ever seen such a big cock?" I loved hearing such young girls use the word 'cock'. Both their eyes were feasting on me as their hands fought each other to getting a turn to completely wrap their little fist around the base of my cock and stroke. Mindy's hand first squeezed the bottom of my shaft and proceeded to gently squeeze her way up to my head. I could tell she enjoyed feeling the smooth skin of my cock on her hand. As Mindy reached the tip of my cock and began her decent slowly to the base, Madison had already enclosed her two hands around the base of my 10 inch cock. She let her fists glide up my cock squeezing rougher than her sister until she reached the head of my cock and eased her grip as she slid her tiny hands down to my balls where Mindy was already gingerly allowing her fingertips to dance.

Mindy licked her lips, "MMM. No, not one this thick either, sis." I had a rather large cock - both in length and girth. Girls usually went crazy once I slid it inside their tiny pussies.

With each slide up to the head of my cock, precum oozed out like a geyser coating their hands. I was mesmerized as I watched two sets of young hands sliding up and down my cock which was throbbing like crazy.

"That's good, very good... especially coming from such very naughty girls."

"We're sorry we teased you with our shavvvved weeettttt pusssssies." Each word lingering longer than necessary. Mindy continued to tease. She would pay for that later.

"Were we bad, Sir?" Madison added innocently.

"You just focus at the task on hand, your pussies will be punished soon enough like you bad girls deserve." I couldn't tell if they liked me telling them what to do or if they liked the idea that I would be punishing their pussy later, but they both lowered their heads on to my swollen member immediately. I could have cum right then and there as Mindy's tongue went straight for licking up my 10" shaft and Madison's plump DSLs went to sucking up only the very tip of where my precum was still oozing out. Her tongue perfectly was swirling around the very tip making sure not to get my precum.

"MMMMM." Was let out of each of their mouths as soon as my cock came in contact with their tongues. Instinctually, I placed a hand behind each of their head's encouraging them to blow me more aggressively.

Mindy didn't want Madison sucking off all my precum and quickly darted her tongue next to her sister's lips and began quick swipes over my slit leaving her sister's tongue with a smaller portion of bulbous head. Their lips and tongues were incredibly soft, gentle, and warm. They did this until every trace of my precum was licked away leaving my cock looking like a shiny wet knob. Then as if on cue they both took a side of my very erect shaft and began licking the entire length in swift motions in unison. The sensation of feeling their head bobs up and down together just added to my rock hardness. Once in sync of each other their soft lips and wet tongues made its way over the head of my swollen cock - for an instant their tongues touched. It was so erotic. I wanted to see them really kiss, but nothing was going to stop me from having their eager mouths gliding up and down on my cock.

In a still controlling voice, "Oh that's good. Shame on you two showing me those hard nipples and wet pussies during a test mmmmmmm with all your peers here. UUUHHH! And making my cock throb like this." I loved feeling their heads bob up and down beneath my hands and having the control to push their faces back down with each rise their heads made.

This time Mindy took the initiative and impaled her mouth on my cock while her sister lowered her head to gently flick her wet tongue on my balls like a kitten getting cleansed by its mother. Mindy worked a good rhythm of bobbing her mouth up and down almost my entire length leaving a trail of saliva coating everywhere her lips touched. Up and down and up and down. I felt my cock growing harder and pushed her head down harder shoving as much of my cock as I could into her mouth. Repeatedly I pushed her head harder and further down just a little more and a little more with each bob until I began to hear her start to gag.

"What a good cocksucker." I told Mindy. Madison felt a bit jealous and moved her head right next to her sister. Her eyes were small slits as she watched Mindy take most of my ten inches inside her mouth repeatedly. She moaned and stuck out her tongue to lick the base of my shaft where her sister couldn't engulf my cock.

"Her mouth is completely full of cock. I want some, pleeeeease." Madison cooed. My head was filled with so many dirty images of these two.

I took the hand that was guiding Mindy's sweet mouth and grabbed my cock from Mindy's mouth. She turned up the suction before releasing me with an audible popping sound. Madison quickly took the opportunity to lower her mouth on my cock but I moved my cock to miss her open mouth. The effect of my movement caused my cock to smack Mindy's left cheek and bounce back on to Madison's lips. Neither girl got a taste.

"Look at those eye's begging for my cock. So dirty. You'll both do as I say, when I say, won't you?"

Eagerly they both moved towards my cock, mouths open and wanting, which I took as a yes to my question. Tongues darting out trying to get any chance of swiping a lick as my cock waved past them. Holding their mouths in perfect O shapes, I slapped my cock between each their parted wet lips repeatedly leaving them wetter with each slap. God it felt so good on my hard cock.

I placed my hands again on their heads and guided Madison's face onto my swollen cock. She greedily tried to swallow it. Expertly she was able to take more of me in than her sister could. In fluid motions, she lifted her head sucking the entire length until reaching the crown of my rigid cock and dropping her head until she couldn't take anymore of me. Over and over she repeated this process gradually getting faster and faster with each stroke. My balls were starting to fill quickly. And to top it all off, Mindy was frantically licking and sucking each of my balls causing them to fill even faster.

Leaning back enjoying the sweet motions as their tongue assaulted my cock perfectly, I bathed in the effect my body was having as my orgasm built.

"Oooh, yess, such naughty girls. OOOOOh, god, I'm gonna cum all over those naughty faces." With that said, Madison drove her mouth even further down my cock until I could actually feel her throat opening. My cock had grown fatter than I could remember. That was enough. I grabbed a handful of hair from both of the young girls kneeling between my legs and forced their heads in front of my cock, which was seconds away from erupting like a violent volcano.

"Show me your tits, NOW!" I barked. Like obedient bad girls, Madison lifted her tee to her chin exposing her beautiful perky round tits. As I began to feel my cum flowing up my cock, I took hold of it and aimed it at my willing victims. Just as Mindy finished with the last button and unclasped the front of her bra so that her beautiful tits came bouncing free, I released my load. The first shot hit Madison right across her mouth. The second shot landed on Madison's cheek as I was waving it towards Mindy, who received the next shot, which drenched her right nipple. By the time I was done, they had my cum all over their tits. Barely any actually went on their faces. But what made them look so sexy was the cum that I left on their cheeks just outside the range of where their tongues couldn't reach as they desperately tried to lick it all off while still hot.

Mindy took one of her fingers and wiped off a glob from between her tits and brought it to her mouth. They were so cum hungry.

"Don't you dare touch my cum with your fingers young lady!" God I loved seeing these sexy coeds covered in my cum and dying to lick it all off their bodies; I got an idea.

"Kiss. A real kiss. Lick all that cum off each other." They looked at each other and hesitated.

Just as they started to protest I cut in, "Any protesting and we can forget everything and go straight to the Board and your folks. Is that understood? Now I said kiss!" I barked again. As they listened to my orders, they eyes became glassy again as they slipped into this dreamlike world.

"Do it! Do it now!" They looked at each other unsure of where to begin. How does one just kiss their own twin exactly, especially one covered in cum you're dying to taste?

"Another minute and I'll double your punishments. Go on... face each other at least." I knew they wanted to do it and just needed some encouragement. They quickly obeyed and faced each other sitting on the back of their heels. After a few seconds they rose to their knees to come closer to each other's lips. Wearing only their tiny skirts and their shirts - one bunched up around her neck and the other's blouse completely open and beginning to fall off Mindy's shoulders, I placed a hand on each of their heads and began to push them very slowly towards each other.

They took the hint and before I realized what I had done, I was watching two sexy girls' lips melt into each other. Instantly, I felt my cock twitching. I pushed their heads even closer and that was when Mindy, who was normally the shyer one took Madison's cum covered bottom lip between her two parted lips and gently sucked. Madison instantly responded and began to suck on Mindy's upper lip. As their kiss heated up, I watched Madison's tongue probe Mindy's mouth who willingly accepted as Mindy placed her hand around the back of Madison's neck and pulled her closer. I watched as their hard nipples rubbing against the other. I watched them liplock as they felt the rubbing also and began pressing their bodies harder together - smushing each tit against another. The harder they pressed the harder their kiss got.

"Mmmmmm." Madison let escape first. Her sister quickly let her own moan out and a constant moaning sound resonated from their combined mouths. I couldn't get my eyes off watching their perfectly round erect nipples caressing each other. I watched Mindy's cum covered left tit cover Madison's right tit with my cum. It was only the nipple on nipple action, but that fact that they were covered in the cum I had just moments ago shot. She was smearing my sticky jizz against their bodies, which was enough to bring my cock to full mast again. I couldn't wait to fuck these two cock hungry nymphs, but I was going to prolong that as long as I could keep them hungry for it.

"Uuuhhhhhh." Mindy was really hot. She let out a long moan, keeping her lips parted. Madison took the opportunity and began to lick and suck off the remainder of the cum left on Mindy's face. Perfectly, as Madison raised a bit to reach her mouth to Mindy's upper cheek, she kept her nipple in contact with Mindy's body - smearing my cum even more. I sat back watching while stroking my cock in long lengths waiting for my balls to come back to life.

Mindy allowed Madison to lick off the remains of cum on her face while rubbing her tits against her sister's still body. The second Madison lowered herself so that she was reaching up, Mindy dropped her head and mercifully began sucking on Madison's right nipple. Madison, as if loosing any strength she had rocked back on to her heals, head fell back, and arched her chest into Mindy's suckling mouth. I enjoyed the view as Mindy flicked her tongue repeatedly over her sister's protruding nipple. With in about two minutes every drop of my cum was licked away clean from each's body. It was good timing too, cuz I needed to touch them. I was dying to punish them my way already and make their pussies drip.

The second the cum was gone, they each look up at me like hungry little puppies. Immediately their eyes be came fixated on my hand pumping my huge cock. I watched as their eyes followed my hand glide up to the tip of my head and glide all the way down my shaft. I enjoyed feeling their eyes on me, like the way a cat eyes its prey. I still couldn't believe I had two beautiful naked twins at my feet awaiting me to administer their punishments. So many thoughts on the subject filled my mind, but one was significantly ranked higher.

"Look at what dirty girls you are. Leaving not a drop of the fresh cum that not only minutes ago I shot all over your faces and tits. Stand up." After stripping each one of every stitch of clothing, leaving only their tiny skirt and heeled sandals. I undid my tie and began to use it as blind fold around Madison's eyes. Wrapping it twice around her head and securely tying it, I turned to Mindy to do the same (with a spare tie I kept in my drawer). Her eyes were very glassy and shot straight to my 10 inch pole poking right at her.

"Turn around, naughty girl." I wanted her to know I was in control. She listen and turned. I moved closer to her allowing my cock to ride up underneath her skirt, her only piece of clothing, and rub between her incredibly soft ass checks. I felt her body shudder. As I secured the blindfold on her, I lowered my knees a tiny bit to her level just so I could feel my cock graze against her slit. I had to feel it. It was so fucking slippery that with the slightest push I could have filled my fat cock into that tiny hole.

"Ooooh. Mr. Anderson!" She moaned loudly immediately pushing her ass back. I continued to bend her over my desk leaving my stiff cock against her ass. As I put her in the position I wanted, I found my self almost on top of her. Her skin so soft and sweet smelling.

Taking the opportunity I whispered, "I'm dying to taste if that was sweet pussy or the sweet candy you were sucking off your finger. I'm hoping it was pussy." I said making sure to emphasize pussy and sweet. She wiggled her ass in desperation to feel my cock against her sopping wet slit again but I lifted myself entirely off her body before she had a chance.

I looked over to see Madison's reaction. She was biting her bottom lip and had one hand rubbing herself down her stomach while the other was pinching her nipple. I grabbed both her hands, pinning them behind her back pushing her tits against my bare chest, and whispered, "You are not to touch yourself unless you want extra punishment. Is that understood, bad girl?"

"UUGH... Yes Mr. Anderson." I quickly turned Madison around until she was facing away from me and bent her over my desk like her sister already was. Her skirt nicely cropped around her hips leaving the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed perfectly. I placed her hands in front of her so that her body was stretched across the width of my desk.

I couldn't help but step back and take in the gorgeous view. Just as I realized I was about to spank two of my sexiest students, I reached up and tucked in their skirts beneath their waistbands. This allowed their tight asses to be completely exposed to my ogling eyes. And my ogling eyes eagerly attempted to seek out the shaven pussy between them.

"Now Madison, since you were clearly the naughtier of the two, you will have to listen to your sister's punishment first. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Anderson." She said in her little girl voice.

I approached Mindy. "Are you ready, bad girl? Ready to be treated like the dirty girl you are?"

"Yes, Mr. Anderson." She also said in her little girl voice.

"You need to be seriously punished for your naughty behavior, don't you?"

"Yesss, Mr. Anderson." She hissed back as she stuck her ass out at me.

I swung my hand back and let it swing. SMACK! Her ass jiggled perfectly. I knew I could land harder blows.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Mindy moaned with each spank that I landed on her tight ass. My cock was rock hard and swaying with each stroke my hand drove down with. I wasn't sure how I was going to last through her sister's spanking.

After about 20 more spankings square on her rear, her moans had turned into whimpers. I could feel how hot her ass felt. And from that all I could think about was feeling that heat against my balls.

Just as my hand was tiring, "Ooooh, pleasssssssssee Mr. Anderson." Mindy cried.

"You have something you want to say!" I barked. My hand was now caressing her lovely warm globes. I watched my hand move in circles proud of how red I had turned her tight ass. I knew her pussy must have been aching. It was nearly impossible not going near her steaming pussy, wondering how dripping it could have felt on my fingertips, but I wanted her to beg and tell me how dirty she was first.

"Pllleeeeeeeease." Was all she could utter as her body was too consumed with the pleasure it was feeling.

"Yes?" I teased.

As I listened to her labored breathing decrease from my rough spanking, I took the back of my knuckle and ever so slightly traced her slit, just once. It was the wettest pussy I had ever felt.

"OOoohh, pllllleeeeeeasssssssse, sir." She was begging now but couldn't yet bring herself to say those words.

Allowing my finger to trail down her inner thighs away from her steaming pussy, "Looks like you're going to have to be punished again..." I trailed off as my finger began to makes its way back up her silky inner thighs towards her pussy. "But much worse... and for my pleasure this time..." I could feel the goosebumps on her flesh forming.

"Oh yes, Mr. Anderson. I need more punishment." She pushed her ass out at me. I stood up back away from Mindy's red ass.

"I think Madison needs my hand spanking that lovely ass before you receive your added punishment young lady." With that I let my knuckle graze her dripping slit once more, which left her heaving and panting. I turned myself to face Madison's bent naked form. Her skirt exactly where I had left it - backside bunched up around her waist. her hands beneath her body probably trying to keep her tits warm from the coldness of the hard metal desk. I took in her view, her legs were partial spread. It was very inviting to plunge into, but I held back from touching her exposed pussy was definitely wet already.

Before I began Madison's punishment, I decided for an extra bit of teasing, "Mindy, stand up and go face the corner over there with your hands on your head." I instructed her that she was to remain blindfolded but could lift it momentarily as she walked to the corner. I watched as she quickly made her way over to the corner. Her hips swaying, her hand printed ass still exposed in the back where I had tucked her skirt into the waistband. I had always wanted a slut to act like an obedient little girl.