Madison and her Twin Mindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Madison's ass. Her legs were ever so slightly spread and I could see wetness visibly. I moved my hand up her thigh forcing her to spread her legs a little more for my viewing pleasure without touching her pussy. "I wouldn't have expected such a wet pussy from you yet, naughty one, but I can see listening to your sister's spanking is just making this pussy ache, isn't it?"

"Oh yesssss sir." She answered very obediently.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh! God!!" She moaned. The next set of spankings I delivered much harder.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!

"OH spank me harder please!" She begged for more punishment. Soon she'd be begging for me to fuck her harder - my cock surged with blood.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! I could hear my hand whooshing through the air between each crash as my hand landed square on her sweet ass. I kept this up for about five minutes when she started begging.

SMACK!! SMACK!! "Please... fuck me already! My pussy's aching and needs to be filled with that huge cock!" I was glad neither of my little nymphs could see my cock harder than ever.

"I'll fuck that dripping pussy when 'I' want to. Is that understood slut?" And I continued to relentlessly attack her reddened ass.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

She was moaning in her little girl voice. "UUUGHHH. OH, please, I can't take it. Mmmmm. I need to be filled!" She was begging uncontrollably for MY rock hard cock, which just pulsed with more blood. Very sexy.

"OOH! It aches soooo badly professor!" I really wanted them to pay for there blatant teasing during class. I bent down and darted my tongue out against her slit. It was so sweet I could have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner down there. Instantly she began thrashing wildly against my tongue. Before she had a chance to grind that sweet nectar all over my face, I moved away.

"Naughty, naughty little girls need the most punishment and teasing." I said to torture Madison as I turned my attention back towards Mindy who was still facing the corner of the room with her hands on her head and her skirt still tucked into her waistband so her whole ass was peeking out at me. So tight and smooth. I decided to let Madison listen once more to me punishing her identical twin sister.

I removed the rest of my clothes, leaving Madison panting to be filled while bent over my desk, and instead moved in behind Mindy. She was about 10 feet from where Madison was located over my desk. As I stepped closer, I made my footsteps noticeably loud so that Madison knew she was no longer the center of attention and so that Mindy knew she was next. With only a few steps remaining to Mindy's destination, I took in everything about my scene that I could. I wanted these images engraved in my brain for as long as I lived to jerk off. Her hair was still up but coming out everywhere, the blindfold of my tie still holding as the ends trailed down her naked backside, and then that little tiny dark plaid skirt raising with her arms held on the top of her head and most of the backside still tucked into her waistband. I could hear her breathing quicken as I approached, which I slowed to savor every inch of her sweet ass which was still nicely red from her earlier spanking and my cock still rock hard.

I took my final step toward her until my cock was sliding up her thighs which were barely spread, "Looks like I need to finish my punishment with you, little girl, doesn't it?"

To both of our surprise, I was leaving a wet trail on both her creamy thighs straight to her pussy. Within seconds, my fat wet cock was ever so slightly grazing her swollen lips and they were just as wet as my cock.

"Yessss, professor." She hissed as she pushed her ass towards me trying to rub my cock against her pussy gingerly while still maintaining her ordered position.

"And what do you need to be punished like?" I withdrew my cock from her pussy about an inch. Her hands went to brace on each wall of the corner she was standing as her knees were weakening.

"A bad girl, sir, very bad." She pushed her ass even further back. Her hands were sliding down the walls as she was now half bent - offering her body to me.

"No, bad girls get spanked, you were worse. Much, much worse." SMACK!! SMACK! I gave her two more spankings on the right cheek for pushing her ass against me.

"A dirty girl?"

"No, dirty girls don't beg to be punished for their master's pleasure." I couldn't believe I had just referred to myself as their master. My heart was pounding as I waited for her response.

Hesitating Mindy replied again. "Your dirty slut." She was making herself hot as the thought of calling herself my dirty slut penetrated. She now bent herself so she was forced to come in contact with my cock and began humping at the slightest touch she got to make with my cock. I could hear it in her labored breathing.

"And dirty sluts need to be spanked and teased badly so they can be disciplined better, don't they?"

"Yes, sir." She reluctantly answered. I began to meet her pathetic attempts at rubbing her pussy against me. She could now feel my cock barely grazing her swollen lips repeatedly and every so often my cock would accidentally slide between those wet lips where I'd withdraw my cock so that she'd feel nothing the next thrust.

"Such a dirty little slut... trying to fuck master's cock without his permission. Tsk Tsk. More punishment young slut." With that I grabbed each of her arms and push them farther down the walls forcing her head down and her ass back against my hard cock. Moving even closer, I was now pushing my cock against her pussy lips as if I was fucking her without putting my cock inside. Her wetness was unbelievable and saturated my entire cock.

"UUGGHH! Oh god! Please! Put it inside me Professor!" Uncontrollably again she started thrusting her hips into my thrusts and grunting and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Mmmmm!" I whispered on the back of her neck, "That's a good slut. Show me how much you need my fat cock inside that little tight pussy. Beg me to punish you with it." We both were grunting and slamming into each other but my cock was still just grazing her outer lips. I could have cum right there, but this was too good.

"Fuck me sir! Please! I've never wanted it so badly! Ram it inside me now!!" I knew this was the first time either of them had talked like this and it excited me even more. My cock was pulsating like never before and her wetness had completely coated me.

We were now slamming into each other forcibly with each thrust. She was pushing herself harder and harder into me by using her hand's strength against the wall.

My patience was growing thin for now just ramming into her little tiny hole and my mind was drifting after I heard the little pitter patter of foots moving from Madison in the background. When Mindy screamed out the following:

"I'll do anything you want, Master!" and she bent even lower, positioned my hard cock at her little hole. It slid in on its own. It was perfectly tight around my fat cock. Some might have even deemed it as anally tight.

"UUUUGH!!" Mindy let out as her hot pussy devoured my cock. We both quickly resumed our thrusting into each other as we were doing only moments ago with my cock just teasing her outer lips.

I positioned my hands over hers on each side of the corner wall and fucked her like the dirty slut she was. I was controlling her entire body.

"Nooo!!" She screamed. Before I knew it, her little pussy was squeezing my cock even tighter. She was cumming hard.

"Did I tell you that you could cum, dirty slut?" And pounded into her dripping hole even harder and faster.

"UH UH UH UH!" She couldn't even answer me. She was grunting with each thrust and with in seconds I could feel her pussy tightening again.

"Are you coming again, naughty slut? You dare cum without my permission?" I couldn't take such grips on my cock squeezing it like a damn vice. I started to picture shooting my cum all over her ass as I felt my balls filling quickly. I was not going to last much longer.

"No... yes... no." Mindy could not make up her mind. "I'm such a bad dirty girl, master." And with what little strength she had remaining she starting meeting my thrusts again. Her sweet ever- so-tight-little-pussy squeezing me securely with each In and Out as I pounded into her was too much.

"I should come all over that dirty face of yours..."

She interjected, "Yes master, I was a very bad slut." Her little girl voice admitting what a slut she was proved too much for me. I pulled out my fat cock and started to shoot my second load all over her sweet ass. Not only was she a dirty slut, but now she looked like one too.

She collapsed to her knees and elbows on the floor, facing the corner still blindfolded, her hands still on the wall, and my cum all over her ass, pussy, and thighs. And then I heard something, I had completely forgotten about Madison. I turned to her and she was still in the same position I left her in: bent over my metal desk, breathing heavily, eyes blindfolded, legs spread, hem of her only attire tucked into the waist of her skirt, but there was one thing different. She was rubbing her pussy not so subtly.

Such a fucking site, already it was making me stir. Testing to see how much work she's been giving herself, I moved behind her and lowered my head to her pussy. She immediately moved her hand away as if I hadn't noticed. Her sweet pussy smell wafted through the air and made my cock stir even more.

Making sure Madison could feel my words being spoken on her pussy, "What do we have here, little girl?" Without even realizing it, my hand moved to jerk my cock. My cock was already semi hard again.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh." I could tell her moan was involuntary and my breath against her wet lips was making her very hot. She was so preoccupied by the sensation on her swollen pussy she forgot I had asked a question.

I withdraw my hand back all the way and whooshed it through the air until a very audible 'SLAP' occurred. It even stung my hand. I made sure to land it right on her fleshy ass as close to her pussy as I could manage without hurting her.

As the sound filled the air of my hand landing on her exposed skin, an even louder moan resonated from her open mouth. I made sure to start talking as her pleasurable state heightened, "Very bad bad girl, not to answer your master when he asks a question!"

Again, I made sure my breath teased her pussy and as I reached the end of my sentence I just barely grazed her clit. I grazed it enough that I'm sure she had no problems feeling my vibrations against it.

"Ye--UUUUUUHHH!" This was the second involuntary moan I forced from her lips as she tried to answer me. Without waiting for another second, I positioned my body more comfortably and moved my tongue to her clit and began to tease young Madison even more.

This was the sweetest fucking pussy I had ever had and to top it off -- she was letting out continuous (rock hardening) moans of utter escasty while I pleasured her. I swirled my tongue and flexed it and licked that clit until she began squirming like an impatient little girl.

I needed to use both my hands and reluctantly withdrew it from my cock to better eat her little pussy. I pushed my face between her twin taught mounds and buried my tongue in her pussy. My face felt nothing but smoothness -- the smoothness of her tight ass and the complete smoothness of her shaved young pussy. The more she moaned, the more I began to moan on her pussy, the more she moaned. It was a perfect circle, but I had an idea.

I lifted my head, feeling her pussy around my lips (none yet dripped on my chin). "Mindy, stand up, remove your blindfold to come here and do what you're told, now." I commanded my order calmly and she obeyed promptly. I watched her hips sway gently as she used one hand to hold up the tie I had made into her blindfold and her tits gently bounced. I instructed her to get under the table on which Madison was beautifully bent over. Mindy was now positioned to suck my cock and balls as I remained on my knees and able to use both my hands to pleasure her twin sister, Madison.

I turned my head back towards her pussy, and it was swollen like a wet peach. I quickly refocused my attention on Madison's clit as my tongue flickered its way over and back repeatedly. It was so wet, I pushed my face in deeper to keep constant contact going. I could feel pussy now reaching the bottom of my chin and it only make me hungrier for her tasty nectar.

I soon felt a double sensation that any man would have died to have. I felt Mindy's mouth engulf my fat cock into her warm mouth at the same time I began to feel Madison's hips begin to gyrate subtly against me. I raised on my knees from sitting on my heels (making sure Mindy moved with me) to grab an ass cheek each in hand roughly.

The room was filled with "UUUHHH!"s and "MMMMMMM"s. Mindy was sucking hard on the head of my cock while her tongue swirled over the slit. Madison was starting to grind her pussy harder and harder into my face, which I never stopped teasing that clit, regardless of how pussy-soaked my face was getting.

Mindy began to work me into 'fucking mode', she gradually took more and more of my cock into her mouth, the more I moaned into Madison's pussy the harder she rubbed her pussy all over my face. I couldn't help, but make Madison go even crazier. I took my middle finger and slid it up and down her slit while my tongue continued to attack her clit. Without even trying, it slid right in and I started fucking her little hole while I ate her out. Even with just my one fat finger inside her, her pussy felt so tight. I couldn't wait to feel my 4x fatter cock in there next.

Who would have thought today, test day, I would not only witness one girl rubbing her nipples, but also her twin rubbing her own bare shaved pussy with a forbidden lollipop in my class, leading to punishing and teasing them both as their master?

I felt Mindy continue to take in more of me and every so often I'd feel the back of her throat against the head of my rock hard cock. It took me to the next level and I took Madison with me. Madison was now practically fucking my face like it was a cock - back and forth, I felt my face and her hips bouncing up and down and back and forth repeatedly.

I removed my finger from her pussy and moved it up to her asshole. "NOOO!" She screamed off guard. She was now bucking against my face like a tiny pony. The more I pushed my finger into her ass the more violently she bucked, the more I ate her sweet pussy.

I was now ever so slowly fucking her ass with my finger as my tongue relentlessly teased her sweet clit. Just as her constant moans were turning into meek screams of 'NO's and 'UUH's, I could tell she was about to seriously cum. Next, Mindy turned it up and I felt my hard cock in constant contact with her throat. She was a natural cock sucker. With my other hand not fucking Madison's asshole, I backed the bobbing of Mindy's cocksucking and made sure each bob forced the head of my cock to the back of her little throat.

It was a perfect triad, but what happened next made it 'too' perfect. Mindy started screaming as I fucked her throat with my extremely fattened cock. Her muffled vibrations on my cock was mind blowing. Before I knew what I was doing, I plunged my fat cock into Madison's pussy. It was even tighter than her twins'. I didn't seem to hear their moaning anymore. I could hear Mindy gasping for breath as I pictured her lips covered in her own saliva from sucking me. And the next sound that entered my mind was the sound of my body slamming repeatedly against Madison's pussy. The more my mind realized what it was doing with such hot twins, the faster I pounded her tight little hole.

"Mmmm." I felt a little moan in a surprising place. Mindy was so cock hungry that she had moved her mouth to my balls. She repeatedly lapped at them making sure to clean off the pussy that was streaming down onto them. I was in a daze - a frenzy.

"UUH! UUH!" Madison was grunting with each pound I forced into her pussy. I was becoming animalistic. I resumed fingering her asshole and not-so-gently pushed it in again.

"Noo! NOO!" She was now screaming like the slut she was, which caused her to ram back into each of my thrusts harder and harder. I was now fucking her ass with my fat finger at the same pace I was fucking her pussy with my fat cock.

"NOOOOO!! NOOOO!!!" Ignoring her pleas, with my other hand, I grabbed Madison's pony tail and used it as leverage to pound my cock even deeper inside her, all the while Mindy was lapping at my balls.

It was too much for any man to handle. I was ready to explode. With my hand still wrapped around Madison's ponytail, I yanked her off the desk and to her knees while my other hand yanked Mindy so she was adjacent to her sister. It was just in time.

"EEEIII!" With one final breath, I aimed my cock at Madison's lust filled face and began to shoot a steady stream of cum on to her face and all over her lips. I continued to shoot my cum across her cheeks and all over her sexy sister's face, lips and chin as well. Like good sluts their mouths were open and waiting for it all. I covered both their faces completely with my cum by the time I was done shooting it.

We all took a few minutes to catch our breath and let our bodies recover from the surreal sexual acts we all performed so well. I stared down at them - their eyes glazed over and their entire bodies now covered in my cum. As I caught my breath I left them with:

"I see both of you have problems asking for permission with when to cum, don't you? You will both need further discipline until this is resolved. And I intend on disciplining you each harder until you learn to obey and respect your master. Is this understood, young sluts?"

They both replied in unison, "Yes master."

See what happens to Mindy and her twin sister Madison during their next class with their Master Professor.

Don't forget to check out my other stories and let me know what you like or don't like please! Feedback is the best... (please no grammar comments, I know I suck at English.)