Madison Breaks a Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH Please, Mr. Williams. God..." She was now begging.

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum, OOOH!" I wanted to build her up just a little more so I took one finger allowing it to move smoothly between her swollen wet lips. This only caused her lips to part and allow my finger to slip inside. She began to raise her ass to meet my finger fucking as much as she could from her current position, which wasn't much. I think I even noticed her hands try to touch the ground for more leverage on my lap, but I wasn't about to take my eyes off such a hot pussy. I could sense a little frustrating as I moved at a slow pistoning pace than she probably wanted. The smell of her arousal was so sweet.

In and out I slid my finger just at a tempo shy of what she needed. Her moans were getting louder and louder as I continued to tease her. This was my moment. I withdrew my pussy-covered finger completely and waited for her body to relax. I tasted her off my finger as I watched her lowered her ass just a tiny bit but continued making small circles with her hips. There were also soft moans diminishing from her mouth. Just then I took two fingers this time and rammed them inside her sweet little hole. The smell now mixed with the sweet sweet taste in my mouth was making my balls swell. Once I got into a good rhythm of fucking her with my two fat fingers, I yanked her hair up again.

"UUUGGGHHHHHH! NOO! NOOOO! GOD! UUGHHH!" With each fuck of my fingers in time with each yank of her hair, she screamed for me. I couldn't take it anymore. Before she had a chance to cum, I lifted her up and positioned her flexible almost limp body over my desk. My pants were off and my cock was out ready for her pussy in an instant.

I love staring at a wet pussy just before I'm about to fuck it. With my cock in hand, I pushed it again her slit. MMm! Still in hand, I gave it a little jerk as I ran it up and down her opening and listened for her soft moans again. I covered the head instantly with pussy. I couldn't tease the way I had wanted when this whole situation started. I needed to feel her pussy on my rock hard cock already. I finally stuck it in about two inches (until the head was completely inside) nice and slowly and started to fuck her with only that.

"OH FUCK ME! Mr. William's! I need your fat cock inside ME!" Her begging was the last straw. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock all the way inside my little schoolgirl. I stayed with it buried for a moment as if I was relaxing in a hot jacuzzi, enjoying the warmth and tightness of her pussy. But before I finished my little 'jacuzzi time', the little girl started pushing her self against me. I felt her soft ass against my balls.

"You need that nice fat cock, don't you?" I said as I stood there enjoying not only watching her tight ass try to fuck me but also enjoyed feel her do the work on my cock.

"Yes, Mr. Williams, fuck me like your slut!" MMmm! My slut! Nice ring to it. I grabbed her hips and began my wonderful assault on her sweet pussy. I found the rhythm to her meek thrusts and met them head on! With each thrust, I watched my cock disappear and re-emerge slick and wet and wanting another grip of her pussy. In Out In Out In Out!

"That's the cock you need isn't it, your dirty slut?" I continued to ram my cock deep into her wet hole over and over again focusing on the In's. IN out IN out IN out!!

"OH Mr. William's I'm gonna cuum soon... Fuck me harder, pleeeeease!!" I did my best to accommodate the wanting girl. I took my cock just a bit more out of her pussy each time and rammed it that much deeper as hard as I possible could after what seemed like 20 minutes of hard fucking. Nothing on earth was better than ramming my fat cock into a tight dripping pussy and a schoolgirl skirt around her waist.

"UUUGGGH! Your balls are slapping my clit, I can't take it!" She whimpered, moaned, and screamed all in one. I loved hearing her voice. The actual words were going to send me over sooner than I'd like.

Her tight little pussy was grasping on to my cock even tighter. I knew she was cumming. This teenage girls pussy, body, and screams made my cock harder than I remembered it even getting. The picture of how she reacted while I was spanking her and pulling her pony tail at the same time flooded into my mind and my cock too. As soon as I felt her pussy begin to easy up on my cock, I grabbed her ponytail again and pulled her head towards my chest allowing me to thrust in to her even harder and deeper.

"OOHH GODDD! YES! FUCKKK! OOOOH!" She didn't know what she was saying but it was hot. Instantly her pussy began to squeeze me cock tightly again. Not that her pussy wasn't one of the tightest I've ever had and not to mention that my cock was swelling for a huge explosion.

With one hand on her hip and one hand holding her hair, I watched my hard cock disappear as I pounded into her sweet hole; balls slapping her soft ass and clit. Watching her tight ass jiggle only made me want to pound into harder so I could see it jiggle even more. I was trying to slow myself down with hard long thrusts. But this was too much and her words sent me over the edge:

"Oh Mr. Williams I love being your slut. I want your cum all over me." My balls swelled with a huge load and since I didn't know if she was on the pill or not, I pulled out. Holding my rock hard cock in hand, I began to shot cum all over her ass and back. I shot for what seemed like almost a minute watching each trajectory spew all over her. As I got lost in the after effect, there was a knock at the door. The policeman!

...to be continued (let me know what you think so I know...)

12