Madison Ch. 02

Story Info
More sexy revelations from my sister.
10.9k words
4.71
136.1k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

I would like to thank flim62 for his help on this story.

I looked at Madison after she had finished and it was obvious she had, once again, talked herself into an orgasm.

"You know, for someone who had never done that before, you're getting pretty good at it." I remarked.

She smiled "Every time I think about Victoria, I get all flushed. I love her. It's not the same love as I feel for Rob, but, I love her. I know she loves me, too."

"Uh, do you guys, uhh, you know....." I stammered.

Madison laughed "Yes, we do. We get together about once a week, just the two of us. Sometimes we have hours and hours and hours of sex and sometimes we just get naked and hold each other. It depends what we need. It's funny; we seem to need the same kind of things at the same time. Maybe we're just so tuned to each other now that the one with the lesser need adapts to the other. I just feel such bliss when I'm with her."

"Do you think you're a lesbian?" I asked. "Sorry, that was an asinine thing to ask."

"No it wasn't" Madison said gently. "I'm glad you feel you can ask me those kinds of things. No, I don't think I am. I've had lesbian experiences with other women since then, but, other women don't make me feel the same as Victoria does. Besides, NOBODY tastes like her."

Traffic was now moving at a normal rate and we approached an exit.

"I know you probably need to use the restroom, but, it looks like everybody has the same idea here. Can you wait for a couple of exits?" I asked.

Madison smiled "It's sweet of you to ask, but, I'll bet we get into a restroom faster if we travel 30 minutes than if we stop and wait here."

"OK" I said and that's what we did.

We stopped and used the restroom and I got some coffee. I really needed coffee. Madison just got some water. I found out that there had been an ice storm early in the morning and that a major accident stopped traffic. The emergency vehicles had to wait for the ice to melt to get to the accident and clear the road. Because Madison's stories were so enthralling, we didn't realize that we had been stopped for five hours. We were way behind schedule and would never make it to Tampa today.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "We can drive for a couple more hours, or, stay here and get up really early tomorrow."

"Let's keep going" Madison said. "Unless you're really tired, I'd rather not get up early tomorrow."

"No, I'm good, let's go" I answered.

We had been driving for a little while and Madison seemed to be lost in her thoughts. I looked over at her and she gave me a little smile.

"What?" she asked.

"Uhhh, other lesbian experiences?" I asked.

Madison laughed "Men, even my baby brother. OK, I will tell you one, but you have to promise me that you won't get weirded out on me."

"Huh?" I responded, ever the eloquent man.

"Promise!" she demanded.

"Sheesh, OK, I promise" I answered.

----------------------------------

Madison started in on a story that would change my life.

Since that night with Victoria, Rob did not seem to be so desperate to go to the parties anymore. He was genuinely happy with our sex life at home and stopped asking to go to parties. He was attentive and sweet and loving. I was apprehensive because I had never seen him like this, but, it felt real to me.

When he did finally ask to go to a party, he did not want to go to a couple's party. He wanted to go to a swinger party. When he suggested that we go to one I was very concerned and told him so.

"Madison, it's not what you think. Trust me, OK?" Rob pleaded.

I agreed and we planned to go to the party. As I was getting dressed Rob told me that he wanted me to dress sexily, but not slutty. He also wanted me to wear sexy underwear. Remember, he never wanted me to wear underwear to these things.

"OK, but I try never to dress like a slut, anyway." I answered.

We got to the party and he never left my side. We wandered through, and he chased off every man that approached me.

I finally looked at him and asked "Rob, what the hell is going on here? I thought you wanted to come here. If we're not going to hook up, I want to go home."

"Please, Madison, be patient, I'm looking for someone in particular." Rob was pleading again.

He had me completely confused. But, I walked with him through the party, holding hands. That was another thing; he NEVER wanted to hold hands in public. I started looking at him like he had been abducted by aliens.

That seemed to be an appropriate thought, as he got all excited as he found the young lady for whom he had been searching. She was a tiny redhead and she looked just like Gillian Anderson.

I thought, "Oh, shit, he's got some sort of weird X-Files fantasy worked out in his head."

He introduced me to her "Madison, this is Alicia, Alicia this is my wife, Madison. Madison, Alicia works for Ted Crane, our attorney."

Alicia took my hand and stared into my eyes. She tore her gaze away from mine and looked at Rob and said "She's everything you said she'd be, Robbie!"

I tried to pull my hand from hers and she held tight. I looked at Rob and said "Robbie?!?! You haven't broken our agreement have you?"

Alicia laughed and said "You know Ted was your father-in-law's attorney don't you?"

I nodded.

"Ted has always called Rob, Robbie, so I do, too. Robbie told me if you guys came tonight and I called him Robbie, it would get him in hot water with you. I just wanted to jerk his chain. Besides, Robbie is not my type, sweetie, you are." She explained.

With that she drew my hand to her lips and kissed the back of it. Then she turned it over and gently licked my palm. I went weak at the knees.

She looked in my eyes and asked "Your place or mine?"

I looked at Rob and he said "Ours, but would you mind riding with Alicia? I need to go do something and I'll be there shortly."

I said OK and got in Alicia's car with her. She had on a shimmery green dress that was slit all the way up the side and she pulled it up and over so I could see her legs and ass. She was gorgeous. The car had bench seats and she patted the seat next to her.

"Come here, lover" She said huskily. "I want to feel you next to me."

I scooted over and sat thigh to thigh. She reached between my legs and found the panties that Rob had made me wear.

"Oooh, you're going to make me wait, you tease" she exclaimed.

I slid my hand between her legs and found her wet bald pussy. "Blame Rob, he made me wear them."

She opened her legs as far as she could and still drive. I took advantage and started gently stroking her clit. She swerved a little as the stimulation got to her.

"Easy, sweetie, you don't want to kill us" I said. "Here's my house, now we don't have to wait any longer."

I practically dragged her into the house and into the living room. I don't know how he did it, but, Rob had set the room up just like it was with Victoria. I took Alicia to the shower and we cleaned each other up. When we came out we were naked and Rob was there in his boxers with a huge smile and hard-on.

Alicia looked at him and said "Don't get any ideas with that thing; I do not swing that way."

Rob laughed and said "I know, this is for my wife."

As I lay down on the floor, Rob came over with a blindfold. "What's that for?" I asked.

Alicia said "It's something that I like to use; it heightens the sensations and anticipation. If you don't want it, that's OK."

I looked at Rob and he had a look of disappointment on his face and he was looking at Alicia. I figured it was part of what he was looking forward to seeing so I agreed. There he was with that kid at Christmas look again. They tied the blindfold on and I really couldn't see anything. Somebody put some soft music on and I heard some rustling like clothing but I didn't see or hear anything else.

I felt a light touch on my breast, it felt like some kind of fur, and it made me shiver. Then I felt it again on my other breast. Just light, brief touches. I felt my nipples begin to respond. Then I felt the touch just above my pussy. Then it was on my legs. I spread my legs a little and Alicia blew gently on my pussy. I shivered again. Then I felt it on my toes.

I giggled "That tickles"

It started back up my legs to my pussy. Then Alicia blew on my pussy again. I moaned. As she continued to blow on my pussy, the fur returned to my breasts. My nipples were so hard they hurt. Alicia stopped blowing and the fur left my breast. I was squirming and looking for some contact. There was none.

Suddenly, I was being kissed by soft feminine lips. Her tongue probed my mouth and I opened to meet her tongue with mine. She tasted sweet, like cotton candy and it was vaguely familiar.

"Mmmm, you taste good" I murmured.

"Mm-hm" was all I heard in response.

She kissed me again and I felt the touches return. Around my nipples and down to my hips, and then everything was gone again. I strained to find some contact but found none. Strangely, it never occurred to me to remove the blindfold.

Then I felt something on my pussy, lips and a tongue. Alicia was gently licking my pussy and clit and I felt myself opening up for her. I could also feel that I was getting wet and I was breathing harder. I felt her push her face into my cunt and her nose bumped my clit, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. Alicia worked her way deeper into my cunt and my body was responding to the stimulation. The touches had stopped and I felt a second set of lips on me. Rob must be participating now. He was licking my breast and sucking my nipple. Oooh, the two sensations together felt good. He stopped and kissed me, probing me with his tongue.

"Rob, this is amazing, I love you" I breathed in his ear.

Alicia continued to lick and suck my cunt and then she added her fingers to the mix. I could feel an orgasm starting to build, deep within me when I felt a third set of lips on my body. Rob had gone to my left breast and the mystery guest had taken up a position on my right. It must be Victoria. Rob was treating me to a special night. The realization that the two people I loved the most in the world were making love to me sent my building orgasm over the top.

I moaned "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Alicia slid up from my cunt and started kissing me as she ground her steaming cunt into mine. I could taste myself all over her face and started licking her clean. I was shaking and squirming all over.

"Whoa, easy girl, there's more to come, don't wear yourself out." Alicia whispered.

And suddenly, all three were gone. As I lay there panting from my orgasm someone picked up my hands and sat me up. I was gently turned to a kneeling position and I could sense that there was someone lying on the floor in front of me. I reached out and touched obviously feminine legs and ran my hands up to Alicia's bald pussy. I gently rubbed her pussy and was instantly rewarded with wetness. I bent down to taste the pussy in front of me and found the cotton candy taste that I had found familiar before. I started licking and sucking her lips, taking care not to touch the clit, yet. I worked up and down and in and out and Alicia started moaning and trying to shove her clit down to my tongue.

"No, no, not yet, you naughty girl" I said as I sat up.

"Pleeeeze" She whispered pleadingly. "Come back, I need to come"

I bent to my task again. This time I attacked her clit furiously. I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. About that time, I felt lips on my ass and fingers at my cunt. Victoria. Then, because she had obviously had lain on her back and was now licking my cunt. I resumed my attack on Alicia's cunt and I felt her start to shake and shimmy in the throes of a tremendous orgasm. I licked and licked and rubbed as she continued her orgasm for a long time.

Finally, she pushed my head away and said, "No more, please no more."

Funny, that didn't sound like Alicia. Victoria, in the meantime had continued to work on me and I was spiraling back up to my own scorching orgasm.

As I started to come and was panting and saying as much, Rob pulled the blindfold from my eyes. Fortunately, the room was lighted only by candles and the fireplace so my eyes didn't need much time to adjust. Though, when I looked down I thought they hadn't adjusted, because instead of licking and chewing and rubbing Alicia to an orgasm, I had just brought my sister Tricia off. Tricia was lying there smiling at me obviously in post-orgasmic bliss.

I spun around to see who was licking me and Alicia was smiling at me. I looked at Rob and he knew he was in deep shit.

"ROB, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" I screamed at him. "You just had me commit incest with my sister for Chrissakes!"

"Just wwwwait bbbbaby" he stuttered.

"Wait my ass!" I screamed.

"Speaking of ass" I heard from behind me as Alicia licked my little butthole.

"Ohhh, godd, Alicia, what are you doing?" I gasped.

"Trying to get your attention and get you to calm down" Alicia said as she licked my ass again.

This time she accompanied the lick with a stroke on my clit. I started trembling and collapsed with my ass in the air. Alicia really started working on me then, not only was she licking my ass and rubbing my clit, Tricia had spun around and was sucking on my left tit and was pulling on the right. Tricia's tit was right in front of my face and I succumbed to the sensations and dipped my face to Tricia's tit and began sucking her nipple. I reached up and started playing with her pussy and to my surprise she started coming again immediately. Her orgasm must have triggered something in me and I had a screaming orgasm of my own.

Alicia spun out from under my ass and slid up to my face. I couldn't look at her, I was so embarrassed. I had eaten my sister to orgasm then fingered her to another. All in front of this incredibly sexy woman that I had just met a few hours ago.

She cupped my face and pulled it up so she could see me. "Don't blame Rob, this was all my idea. I've been getting together with Tricia for a couple of months, now. Just like you and Victoria. I know you and Victoria love each other like Tricia and I do. I've always had a fantasy about getting together with sisters and I wanted Tricia to participate. Tricia said you wouldn't voluntarily do anything like this so we decided to trick you a little. We bribed Rob into helping us."

"How and with what did you bribe him?" I asked nervously.

Alicia giggled "My pussy."

I got a little angry and looked at Rob. "You broke our deal?!?"

Rob smiled and said "No, the deal was that I didn't get Alicia unless and until she and Tricia had you. Then, if you were so pissed that it would hurt our marriage I wouldn't get her at all. If you agree that I can have her, you have to be in the room. Finally, when we're done here tonight, I'll never touch her again, unless you and Tricia are active participants and you and Alicia say it's OK. I agreed to this because you and Tricia are close enough that this would work itself out. Also, I didn't think you could resist Alicia."

Tricia hadn't said a word and seemed to be holding her breath. I reached out to her. "Come here, Sis."

Tricia flew into my arms and we hugged and kissed. "Madison, I'm sorry, I really have a hard time saying no to Alicia."

I giggled "I understand, if Victoria asked me to do the same thing, I probably would."

Rob was standing there looking hopeful, but, seemingly resigned to the idea that he would not get his long held desire. I looked at him and then at Alicia.

"I know you don't care for men, so you don't have to do this if you don't want to" I said to Alicia. "I know you made a deal, but, I don't think you should be made to do something that's distasteful to you. Do you agree, Rob?"

"Yeah, I told them that's what you'd say." Rob said miserably and got up and headed for the kitchen.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Alicia demanded.

"I'm going to get something to drink and probably beat off to porn" Rob said as he continued to the kitchen.

"OK, the drink sounds good, just bring enough for everyone. And be naked when you come back." Alicia said with authority.

Rob stopped and looked at her in surprise. He looked at me and I just shrugged. "Her call"

"What does everybody want?" Rob asked excitedly.

"I think booze might take too much of the edge off, don't you? How about diet drinks all around?" I asked.

Everybody agreed and Rob almost ran to the kitchen. I looked at Tricia and Alicia and said "A couple of months, huh?"

Tricia snuggled up to Alicia and said "Yeah, it just feels right."

I smiled and said "I know EXACTLY what you mean."

Rob came out with a tray of drinks and a tremendous hard-on. I just laughed. "Rob, you go easy and only do what she tells you is OK, agreed?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm not going to do anything to mess this up." Rob readily agreed.

I pulled Tricia to me and we lay down on the floor together to watch. Tricia lay in front of me and snuggled back to me. My tits and pussy were pushed up against her and I draped my arm over her hip. My fingertips drifted down to her pussy and I just idly stroked her.

"Keep that up and we're going to have to do something about it." Tricia growled.

"Promises, promises" I laughed as I kissed her shoulder.

Rob walked over to where Alicia was sitting on the floor. He stood and waited for her to tell him what she wanted him to do. She reached up and stroked his cock and seemed startled.

"It's been a while since I touched a real one" she said "I forgot it would be warm. Lay down on your back."

Rob lay down as he was told. Alicia got on her knees beside him with her cute little butt pointed toward us. We could see her pussy peeking through between her legs and it looked like she was wet.

I whispered in Tricia's ear "I think she might be a little excited."

Tricia whispered back "I do, too."

We couldn't see what Alicia was doing, but, it looked like she was stroking Rob's cock. Then she bent her head down and from his reaction I could tell she had taken his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down a couple of times and Rob moaned. Then she swung her leg over him and we watched as she worked her pussy down on his cock. When she had all of his cock inside of her she sat with her head down breathing hard. Rob hesitantly reached up for her boobs. She picked her head up and nodded at him. He gently grasped her tits and we could see him working her nipples. He was being as gentle as I had ever seen him. He obviously did not want to break her mood. She rocked up a little bit and his cock was glistening with her wetness. She rocked back down and settled for a moment. Then she started working her hips in earnest. She was fucking Rob and he looked blissful. He turned his head and smiled at me and mouthed 'I love you.'

I mouthed back 'I love you, too.'

I had been stroking Tricia and she had raised one leg to allow me better access. When she did that, I slid two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. We never took our eyes off Rob and Alicia. Tricia slid away from me and lay on her back. I was sawing my fingers in and out of her and leaned down and kissed her deeply.

I pulled back and whispered "Cotton candy."

My sister smiled and said "So I've heard."

I leaned back in and kissed her again. Our tongues danced and slid over each other. This was the only kiss that could compare to Victoria's. It was close, but, it wasn't quite as good. I knew right then that Victoria owned me. I could have sex with other women, incredible sex, but none of them would ever equal her, not even my sister. We continued to kiss and I continued to rub her sex.

Tricia pulled her head away and whispered "I want to taste you again."

I looked over at Rob and Alicia. Rob was now on top and was steadily, if gently, fucking her. Alicia saw me looking and smiled and blew me a kiss. I blew her one back.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers